Frank and Ruth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I got to work in the morning I got out the Yellow Pages and found a clinic fairly close to work and I called and made an appointment for that afternoon. Fortunately I had so much work on my plate that it occupied my mind and I was able to shove my personal problems into the background. At the clinic they told me I could call them in two days for the results of the tests. I managed to keep myself busy through the weekend and on Tuesday I called the clinic and was told that I was clean.

I called Brenda Maxon and brought her up to date. I told her what I'd told Ruth at our little meeting on Wednesday and then I told her about going to the clinic to get tested and then she said:

"I could have saved you the money. When I found out what Larry was up to I went and had myself tested and found out I was clean. He has only been with your wife since I was last tested so you should be clean too."

"Maybe, but she was fucking another guy besides Larry and who knows what he might have and might have given her."

I told Brenda that Ruth just might have me watched and then I asked her if under the circumstances she still wanted to take her revenge with me.

"If Ruth does have me watched and she found out about us she just might share that information with Larry."

"It isn't likely that she will have you watched if what she said to you was true. If she never intends to give you a divorce and is never going to give up trying to get back with you she isn't going to waste money on a private detective."

"There is one other thing. Ruth says she is pregnant and if it is true it might be Larry's child. No way of knowing for sure, but I will not accept that it is mine until a DNA test is run and shows that it is mine. If it is Larry's she might try to get child support from him and that will bring things out into the open where you are concerned."

"That would change things some, but I'll gamble that it is yours and worry about the other possibility later. When would you like to get together?"

"My schedule is wide open so it will need to be you who decides when."

Larry bowls on Tuesday nights and has a lodge meeting on Thursday nights. I can also take a long time to do the grocery shopping on Saturday or Sunday."

"Tuesdays and Thursdays will work for me and I'm all for getting together. If you are sure in your own mind about Ruth not watching me we can use my apartment, but please be sure. I don't care if she finds out, but I know your desire is to stay with Larry."

"You know her better than I do. What do you think? Will she hold to her never give up stance?"

"I believe that it will start out that way and knowing how stubborn she is she will probably stay that way for a while. Most likely until her baby is born and then if the DNA test shows that it is mine she will hang in there just a little while longer, but eventually she will give up. My best guess would be for six months or so after the baby arrives."

"That will give us a year without having to worry about it."

"Again, I have to say that I don't care, but please, please make sure that you are willing to take the chance. I don't want to ruin things for you."

"I'm good with it. All I need is an address and a time."

I gave her my address and told her I usually got home from work around six.

Tuesday I got home at five forty-five and found Brenda already there sitting in her car waiting for me. I already knew from our first meeting that she was a great looking woman, but it looked like she had put a little extra effort on herself for our first intimate meeting. A silvery sheath dress that looked like it had been spray painted on her and four inch CFM pumps. Not knocking Ruth any because she was gorgeous and sexy, but why Larry was fucking around with Ruth when he had something like Brenda at home just didn't make sense to me.

Brenda did have something Ruth didn't have. What it was I didn't know, but where Ruth couldn't get more than four times out of me Brenda got five. First time in my life I was able to go more than four times and it was Brenda who pulled it out of me. I was lying on my back completely knackered and looking up at her when she said:

"This isn't right. This just isn't right. After what we just did we are supposed to be able to snuggle up to each other and fall to sleep in each other's arms. I want to. I really really want to but I can't. I have to be home by ten-thirty. Thursday good for you?"

I nodded a yes. I had just enough left to walk her to the door. I kissed her goodbye and then fell on the bed and slept like a log until the alarm drug me out of bed in the morning.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tuesday must have been something of a special circumstance because over the next eight months Brenda was never again able to get five times out of me. She always got three and occasional four and she seemed satisfied with that.

My almost three times daily phone calls from Ruth slacked off to two or three a week and then once weekly and finally they stopped all together. I never took any of the calls and I made sure that we never met face to face. Brenda had come into some money from her parents and she used some of it to periodically check up on Larry.

"I feel more comfortable knowing what the snake is up to."

He was still seeing Ruth only now it was at the place we had shared instead of the Hilton. According to Ruth's PI there were three other men besides Larry visiting Ruth.

Brenda and I had to cut back some when the winter/spring leagues ended. Larry didn't bowl in a summer league and we had to make due with Thursdays and an occasional Saturday or Sunday.

Ruth had the baby and a DNA test showed that I was not the father. I have no idea how she did it because to be totally honest I don't care, but Brenda was able to find out that the child wasn't Larry's either.

I'm doing well at work and I'm comfortable in my relationship with Brenda. So much so that I told her that if she ever decided to dump Larry I would divorce Ruth and set up house with her in a heartbeat. She just smiled and said:

"Who knows what the future will bring?"

And then she drug me to bed and tried to fuck my eyes out.