Frank and the Lady Ch. 02

Story Info
Tai wakes up none the wiser, proceeds to seduce Frank.
1.5k words
3.76
10.9k
2
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2: Awake

Tai once again shifted, tried to speak.

"Hello?" she croaked.

She was waking up properly now. Must be one of those sleep problems you have, when you think you can't move but you're fine. She could see better now, too. There was a faint green glow... over in the kitchen. She was at Frank's.

Why was she sleeping? Tai righted herself, stood up. She had been on the flat couch. The door to the bedroom was half open. The bedroom looked darker than the living room/kitchen. She went toward the guest bathroom. Her feet were bare, making no noise on the wood flooring.

After peeing, Tai considered her damp pussy. Frank was pretty fine, she must have gotten hot and bothered earlier without even noticing.

When Tai came out of the powder room, Frank was waiting near the kitchen, rubbing his eyes.

"Hey sleepy face. You don't drink very often, do you? That fourth glass of champagne and you were basically drooling on my shoulder."

Tai cocked her head to the side. She felt fine, refreshed. Frank looked exceptionally sexy in some retro pajamas complete with belt and his short hair mussed on one side.

"Uh, really?" Tai felt silly saying something so dumb after their intellectual conversations earlier. And still in her sequin dress, to boot. She suddenly felt self-conscious of the smeared eyeliner she ignored in the bathroom mirror, and no longer concerned about randomly waking up in her date's living room.

Frank stretched his shoulders, his face scrunched up. Tai ogled his body some more.

"You want some coffee so you can call a cab? I make a mean french roast," Frank offered, blinking.

Tai took a deep breath.

"Frankie, babe, I was going to tell you when I left that I wanted a second date. How about it starts now?"

She stepped closer to him as she spoke, close enough to get a whiff of a woody scent. She lowered her eyes to the floor, then glanced up at him.

Now with neither of them wearing shoes his eyes were several inches above his. The light from the bedroom barely revealed his clear brown eyes or lush dark lashes.

He leaned in to kiss her, and held her face in her hands. He stroked her neck and jawline.

***

Frank had only been asleep for a short while when he heard the flush of a toilet. The girl! She must be awake. He went to greet her, and shortly, she was kissing him.

Her kisses started timid but soon involved a lot of tongue. Frank wondered how good the girl's blow jobs would be. Ladies don't go down, this chick certainly had.

She had no initial response to his hands on her neck and jaw. Some girls were startled and didn't want to be touched there.

After some preliminary hugging and squeezing, Frank brought his hands back to her neck. He pushed her back slightly and looked her in the eye.

"Go sit on the couch."

He came to her shortly, bearing two glasses of ice water and a bowl of sliced strawberries. She drank gratefully. Frank suppressed a smirk, knowing where some of that moisture had gone.

He sat beside her and draped an arm around her shoulders, then began kissing her temples, face and shoulder. The girl responded by wiggling happily and bringing a hand to his abdomen and kissing him on the mouth again.

They had been making out on the couch for nearly a half hour when a position changed revealed his raging hard-on, pressed against her leg. The girl only wiggled in response. Cock-hungry slut! Frank pulled her into a sitting position and pulled her dress right over her head. She unbuttoned his pajama top in response and continued kissing him, slipping her hands over his firm torso to his back. She pulled him back on top of her.

The hot and heavy situation was not sustainable. The bitch needed it.

Frank put one hand around her neck, propping himself up with the other arm. His groin was pressed close to hers. She was grinding on him in slow circles. He put pressure on the neck. No response. He squeezed a little tighter. She raised her chin.

Frank had been rough to some girls in the past, and gentle to his dates. Never before had a victim kissed him willingly. Never before had a 'lady' basically begged to be strangled. He tightened his grip again and kissed her very firmly on the mouth.

She wrapped one leg around him.

Gripping her neck in both hands now, he stroked a path down her blood vessels with his thumb, then bit at her carefully with his bottom teeth. The bitch was loving it.

He bit at her again and again, in the same spot. The pain must be something, he mused, as he squeezed her blood vessels carefully. She closed her eyes in response and wiggled against his raging-hard cock again.

He thrust against her gently. The thin fabrics of their clothes did nothing to hide the fact that his cock was resting right in her pussy. The way she was grinding, her clit must be right up against the ridge at the base of his glans.

***

Tai was grinding against Frank's cock, blissful in the oxygen deprivation caused by the hands on her neck. He let go of her completely.

The blood rushed back to her brain. She took a long deep breath, and opened her eyes.

Frank had a little half smile as he looked down on her.

"Let's get naked," she said.

Frank pulled her by the hand into the bedroom, where he shut off the light. It was surprisingly dark and she stood there waiting for her eyes to adjust. Frank apparently didn't need to wait - he unhooked her bra and pulled down her shorts. She stepped out of the shorts and shrugged off the brassiere, dropping it on the floor in the general direction of the shorts. Frank's hands were on her breasts and his naked member was touching the small of her back.

He squeezed her breasts and then pinched firmly at her nipples. They hardened and he pinched slowly and firmly.

Little jolts shot from her nipples toward her groin. Tai knew she had to get fucked soon. What a little hottie, she thought. So enthusiastic and not stupidly gentle.

She could see the bed right in front of her now. She stepped and turned, sitting on the corner. It was a low, euro style bed, far lower than a chair. Her face was at the level of Frank's crotch, so she smiled. It would be silly not to blow him, she thought as she reached toward his hard cock.

***

The bitch was sitting on the bed with her knees wide, reaching toward his aching cock. Then her mouth was on it.

Frank let her set the pace in the beginning. It was more fun to face-fuck them when it was a surprise to them. These precious society type girls usually started so gentle and technical, with lots of tongue.

The 'lady' was using her tongue, suction, and a little bit of teeth for contrast. Not biting, just sliding his tip along her smooth molars. One hand was on his balls.

He put a hand right over hers, squeezing his balls. When he let go, she kept squeezing. A learner.

He put a hand on her shoulder, lightly. He grazed his fingers against her shoulder line, neck, and jaw. The bitch kept sucking him off. Her rhythm needed work, so he once again put a hand over hers. He set a faster rhythm, and enjoyed the feel of her hand beneath his.

He was looking at her very carefully in the dim light. Her eyes were squeezed shut; she looked focused.

He pushed against her shoulder and she sprawled backwards. Propping himself with one arm, he began to thrust downward into her mouth, driving her head into the springy mattress. She didn't skip a beat, but loosened her grip on his cock. He let go as she did. She moved her hands to his hip bones and over his smooth body.

Now free to fuck her face at his own pace, he gripped his cock again. He rubbed the tip over her lips, teeth and palate, exploring her mouth between thrusts. He would come soon.

***

Tai's hands explored Frank's body. His skin was very soft and smooth in the hairless parts, like his hips. The hairy parts had quite a bit of fur, trimmed back. She squeezed his ass, nipples, and biceps variously. It was nice not to have to do too much work with blow jobs. He knew what he was doing with the face fucking. He wouldn't choke or gag her.

His breathing ragged, Frank abruptly bounced backward, kneeling to her side. With a few strokes, he spilled his seed over her naked breasts and torso.

Then he leaned down to kiss her deeply.