Frank: Marge's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rellik04
Rellik04
146 Followers

"No you're not you're just normal. You want me I will stay the night, will that be alright?"

"With who? My mother?"

"No you, you really are a very desirable woman Marge and I would be honoured to slip a length of cock to you," I said with a laugh.

"You're a liar and a foul mouthed man, but I do love you," she said now smiling.

"Liar about what?"

"Me being desirable!"

"Well you are to me; I love ladies with lovely hips and busts to bury my head into."

"If that is your datum then I have both these assets. Yes spend the night with me; I want to see what you have that makes my mother so attached to you."

"Oh you'll be attached, I can assure you," I said kissing her on the nose."

Cath understood when I said I would be spending the night with Marge; in fact she was as excited as Marge was. There was no nightie to-night as I looked at her lovely rounded body with the wide hips just begging to be lain on. Marge was like her mother is now, she opened her legs and raised her hips as I got between then the only difference was she had her eyes closed all the time so she never knew what slipped up her passage until it was too late.

Now she was backing up the bed trying to get away, but I just bored in. "Please Frank, Oh God you are too big, you are far bigger than Greg was, oh you are stretching me too far."

I paid no heed as now I had a hold of her hips and pulled her body to me, as I sank in so out pubs were touching and then I rested allowing her time to adjust. Adjust she did and very quick too. "Oh Frank, now I see why mum wants you in her bed once a week,"

"So no complaints now Marge, you know I love how you feel, I love your whole body, you're so soft and I love your bottom. See I love all of you."

"I never knew a man could get as big as you are Frank, I never thought I would get you all in but now you are I want you to stay for ever, It's a pity I can't walk around with you in me. Oh Frank shove more in as much as you can, I want you to reach my throat."

By the way she was carrying on I knew she was as bad as her mother, but once a week was no strain on me so I have to get Marge to also agree to once a week fuck. The only think she is so nice I may want more. The one thing is the ease with which they submitted, almost threw themselves onto my cock. I wonder if all this age group are as easy to gain a man's favours. That is something I'm going to pursue, but not for a long time yet now I have two in the same house.

My tale would have ended there if I had had a shower before I left Marges, but I didn't. I returned home and for once in a very long time my mother was up early on this Sunday morning. She was sitting at the breakfast bar drinking her coffee in her dressing gown when I went in.

"You came from next door, I watched you from when you left. What were you doing there?"

"I don't think you really want to know mum," I shot back.

As I passed her she grabbed my arm. "You stink of woman; you have been giving next door one haven't you? Which one, they are both far older than me too. You said you wouldn't touch me in a hundred years, yet you go messing about with women who could be my mother."

She had stood up and was holding me and her house coat fell open. My mother was bare underneath; I looked at her firm breasts with the torrid nipples quivering in front of me to the hairy patch between her legs.

I had to have her, I shut my mind to her yakking in my ear and turned her around in one fluid movement, bent her over the stool she had been sitting on. The house coat was flung up showing her round bottom and the little mound showing beneath, my trousers dropped in a flash as I drove my cock between the lips of that little mound.

I sank right in, I was expecting her to be slack, with the amount of uncles that had been to the house, but she gripped my cock tighter than any of the other two. I didn't need to push that hard either for she drove her hips back onto me making me sink into the maximum.

"Holy shit Frankie, you really have a big prick. If I'd know you were so well hung I'd have had you where you are now a lot sooner. Don't think of me as your mum but as the slack old hag you always call me. I don't care Frankie. Am I as good as the woman next door?"

"Yea you're just as good as both of them," I said driving my cock as hard as I can into her body. Now I had my hands under her with a breast in each. At least in this department she was better, but I loved Marges lovely fat bottom it was so lovely smacking into it, but the cunt your in at the present is always the best at that moment and at the present time I was deep up my mothers.

What is it about a big cock that turns them on so? For a long time I hated my deformity, now I am quite proud of it. It was almost like the time I was in a pub and a bloke there didn't believe anyone could have a ten inch cock until I made a bet with him that if I did I would be allowed to shove it up his arse. All my mates started laughing and he backed down, maybe he wasn't a poofter after all.

When I let her up, she brushed down her house coat and kissed me whilst holding my face. "Fit me in on one of your free days, you got yourself a personal whore."

These three ladies were the first of many future sexual encounters and remain my staple base.

Rellik04
Rellik04
146 Followers
12