Frank Wisdom

Story Info
A morning in the life of a TS's slut.
1.5k words
4.29
28k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tadaj
tadaj
2 Followers

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. - Frank Sinatra -

Full sun through the window, that feeling you just know it must be 11 A.M and it seems like death would be a better feeling than this? You likely know how I feel. Half the day gone and all I want to do is lay prone with this pillow blocking out the light and the hope I can go back to sleep and try again; in about another 5 hours.

Must be a little later; no idea how much later. Street noise, a lawnmower, even the sound of my heart beat tries to snap me into the world. Make it go away; just go away. Please go away.

No luck, a head banging like a bell and kidneys about to bust; must roll out of bed and piss.

The only reason I'm doing this and I mean the ONLY reason is the lack of a good alternative. Ever so carefully change from prone to walking; slowly, you are not at all steady and focus is fuzzy.

Made it somehow; lift the lid and let it go.

One hand to aim, the other on the wall for support, head hung, eyes closed.

And so it goes. The head hurts but simple pleasures make for a simple half-hearted smile.

From the shower comes her voice, "Hey Sugar, come join me"

Oh please, I can barely stand much less talk, just let me pee. And so it goes.

Until finally done and sort of breathing regularly, a small shake of the head and stretch that cramped neck and back a bit.

"Sugar! "

"I said.... come and join me."

I hope the water is warm.

As the door slides open, the mind recalls. Tits from heaven, bleached blonde hair against that dark skin....Cripes she is gorgeous.

"Take the soap. Wash me Sugar."

She passes the soap and turns around, "Shampoo my hair Honey."

The water is warm; warm and wet and feels good as it splashes from her shoulder to my face. Hair and water and soap bubbles make for a nice tactile feeling; plus now she moves back a bit and skin goes on skin.

Wash and rinse; repeat.

"Uuuum, nice, now condition it Honey."

More nice feelings; slippery, oily, hair, water, a sweet scent, warmth.

"You were good last night, Honey; took real nice care of me."

I'm still silent and content to let this shower-thing slowly rinse out my head.

"Still no talk huh Babe? No problem let me do the talkin."

"When you have me nice and washed up, I'm takin you back to bed Sugar; you know that right?"

"Huuum? Still no talk huh?"

"Well, I know you do. Wash my tities Baby."

So firm, yet so soft. Her arms raised, now around my head, her back now pressed fully into me; total access. Her forearms, upper arms so nicely just-right muscled, underarms smooth and soft, that neck where I sometimes nestle when she is on me, her breasts, nipples, tummy; all soaped, over and again. And again; more soap, more touch. More, more, never stop.

So it begins again, once again. That slide into the special place; under her spell. Seems like the most natural and exact place to be with a poisoned brain.

"OK Sugar, now lower. Touch it Baby, make it wet, make it soapy. Stroke my cock Sugar, just like you know how to."

And so I do; oh yes, I do. As it grows so do my feelings; hunger, lust, pride in what I do for this one I so desire.

"That's it, love that thing Baby. Make it hard; just the way you like it to be when I put it in that sugar-mouth of yours."

Ah yes, sugar-mouth, such a nice nickname.

"Come to me Baby, move into your comfy little space; that space I want you to be; that space you want to be in. Fell me Honey. Pleasure me while we both think about what will come."

Yes, whatever she might want, this amazing girl, to be hers for yet another time. Yes. Yes, I am going to do that.

"My god Miss, I love to be with you"

"Uuuuum, yes Sugar, you do don't you. And so nice that the first words from you are those. And you are going to show me how much you love being mine again today aren't you?"

"Yes Miss I am. I am yours."

A chuckle, "Of course you are Baby. Now don't neglect those little gems under it; rub 'em nice Baby. Soap them up and feel that velvet skin on your fingers. Show me you love this Baby."

She knows her way around me; knows so well. Her sweet butt moving on me, my fingers straining to touch every molecule of her.

The shower begins to cool.

"Now Sugar, clean yourself; clean yourself real good for me" as she slaps my butt. "And don't keep me waiting long".

The door closes as she leaves and I scrub it all as the shower turns cold and my head clears enough to focus on the lust and blatant raw sex soon to be; I yearn for it.

Those who have known this path through love and sex will know the vision I struggle to describe with a final towel dry-off as I move back to the bed. She is half sitting, lounging and watching me. Her legs, her long toned legs, smooth and open just enough. Her hair, a bit disarrayed and still moist; her upper body with that unique combination of woman-hood beauty and the hint of male. Waist and tummy tight and smooth. Her face with piercing eyes, knowing sultry half-smile; like a predator ready to strike and her long slim fingers, as she points down and in her best voice, she begins the process.

"Suck me Sugar."

I live to crawl up the mattress like this, lightly touching lips to her as I slowly take the journey. That vision from here; the background is her face, eyes, glorious breasts. The near foreground her out-of-focus toes, instep, sole. Her ankle, calves; that so soft space behind the knee. To each, they claim their own time on this journey; I love with lips and tongue each of those places. Then there is the ever closer near foreground; always the goal; waiting. That glorious appendage I am a prisoner of. It twitches, stands proudly tall, pulses it's message; come closer, closer, fill your mouth with me, make me wet, hot and even more interested in you. "Suck me Sugar."

Finally, the first kiss; tender, on the very tip. Others follow, over the whole length, to the root. Then that first lick, from bottom back up. Then down again.

No more waiting my dear cock, I am here to surround you with my lips, moisten you and welcome you to my mouth; your mouth, your place to spend time in whenever and wherever you wish, for as long as you wish.

Sucking cock; to those who appreciate it, an act like no other. Filled with opportunity for trial, variation; change in tempo. Judgments about which subtle technique elicits a telling twitch, a caught breath, a sigh from your lover. As the process builds the true cock-sucker relishes the tension being built, facilitates it; orchestrates it. I am a cock-sucker and I am proud of that and I give myself to it; yes, this is my time to control my lover.

We have traveled this road many times, we both know it. We build our mutual passion; she with the direct receiving of the play, me from her reactions to my art, making her hot and full of lust.

When enough, she flips me over, rides up and gives me more; I love this position; pinned down, her eyes meeting mine as she controls the motion now. Her hands move behind her and take me in them; stroking, pinching, rubbing, urging me on to take more, take deeper, take it all.

Soon now; soon. She will move lower, raise my legs and claim her goal. She does now and she fills me. Plunging, filling, moving in me and moving us both to that place of union; her mountain in my valley, locked in that most-intimate sex.

She may change her position; I never am certain when or which she chooses. This morning she seems to have preference for the dog-style; we spend a long time like this. One hand around my waist, the other on me; teasingly. We buck each other now; tempo, harmony. Fucking is a team sport; no, a dance, and becoming one with your partner makes for the best dance.

All songs end. This one with her concentration to that final submission to her lust; that abandonment to her final pleasure. I am filled. I am wet. I am warm inside and out.

Eventually she leaves me; I feel empty without her in me.

This morning she is kind and rolls me over on my back, feeds my mouth her half-hard while using her hand on me. After I take my pleasure, she leaves me, covers me with a light blanket and kisses me into a little nap.

"Take some rest Sugar, we have the whole day together."

Frank was right; as the day progresses, we feel better and better.

tadaj
tadaj
2 Followers