Frankenstein's Castle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I missed the glance that Valeria gave her father.

Doctor Frankenstein, 'Vlad' had cleared his throat and began to explain what had transpired and why I was in such a state. I only half listened to him. My attention was divided between the food and Valeria's beauty, both were intoxicating to me.

She looked lovely in her white gown. He hair was in a braid again. She ate daintily before me. I could sense Doctor Frankenstein watching the action between myself and Val. He seemed pleased.

"I long for a grandson Peter." Came his comment without any announcement. He lifted a grape to his mouth.

I about choked on my pheasant. Was he reading my mind now?

Okay, so my thoughts betrayed me. Val was lovely, she was more than lovely, she was breathtaking. Something inside me quivered and would like nothing more than to be with her, to impregnate her with my seed. But I was afraid, number one...would my physical status allow me that simple pleasure anymore?

"Yes." Offered Vlad as he popped another blood red grape into his waiting mouth. "You are to be with Valeria and bring sons into this house."

He said it with almost an authoritative manner, like I had no control over the matter. I felt a little rebel in my begin to surface.

"What about daughters?" I lifted a goblet to my mouth and washed down the last bite of pheasant. I looked over the rim of the goblet to see his expression.

Vlad looked at me strangely. He popped another grape into his mouth, chewed quickly, then swallowed. "Yes, yes, okay, daughters too." He looked wryly at Val, " I have a difficult time telling my little girls 'no'. He looked at me, then back at Valeria with a fatherly look, yet I could tell it was filled with immense love for her.

"Thank you daddy." Came a whisper from her mouth.

"You see Peter, I have a weakness. I love my daughters and this daughter loves you very much. When you were hurt, she pleaded with me to heal you. SO, I brought you here, and...well...you are feeling better already, are you not?"

"Yes, I am feeling much better. I owe you for your services Sir."

"You can repay me by having a grandson to spoil." He patted me on the shoulder.

After dinner, I went back to my room and I faded off to sleep while sitting in an arm chair in front of the large fire, effects of the food no doubt, and a comfortable chair.

A knock came at the door around midnight and Valeria entered. Her flowing gown fluttered. She came gliding toward me, seemingly without even touching the floor.

The wood crackled in the large fireplace. The room was warm and inviting.

"You are beautiful Valeria."

"Thank you Peter. You are my love and I am so thankful that you are alive."

"I have your father to thank for that."

"Yes, you do. And I am here to help you fulfill your debt to him."

Valeria knelt before me as I sat in the large overstuffed chair before the crackling fire. My robe was slightly open to her and she could see my manhood. I drew her to my lap and she sat upon me. Her arms wrapped around my shoulders and head. I ran my hands down her soft delicate arms. A wisp of hair fell in front of her left eye and I brushed it aside.

"Do you like my hair Peter?"

"Yes, yes I do, but not when it covers your beautiful face."

She smiled. "You say the sweetest things my darling."

"I only speak truth my love, you truly are beautiful."

Our eyes met and we drank deeply from one another. I was mesmerized by her looks, her eyes were piercing right into my soul. If I could move, I would have. I wanted to lean forward to kiss her. As I tried, I could not. I felt powerless, frozen in place to simply gaze upon her being. She was in charge it seemed, of course she was in charge. Her beauty and gentleness suspended me from any movement. I was fearful that any movement I might make would destroy the mood.

"DO you love me, Peter?"

"How could I not? You are the very essence of my being. I could not live without you by my side."

"I vow myself to you my love."

"and I to you."

She leaned forward and bowed her head to mine. Our lips brushed ever so tenderly. Her lips were moist, glossy, and they tasted sweet to my own. We held in this moment before I felt a parting of her lips and her tongue brushing against my own moistened lips. She parted my lips in a probing, inviting manner. I reciprocated by opening my mouth to invite her in. Our tongues met and I felt a flood of warmth fill my entire being. It was warmer than even the fire could have allowed. She sighed and relaxed deeper into my arms. Her body next to mine felt natural, it felt good and I wanted this moment to last forever. Her hand moved down my side, and then onto my thigh.

"Touch me Peter, I want you to touch all of me."

I moved my hand to the small of her back and stroked her.

"Will you lay with me Peter?" Came a whisper from her sweet lips into my baited ear. Her voice sounded heavenly, even in a whisper.

In one motion, I picked her up from off my lap and laid her upon the soft bear rug before the fire place.

I parted her white gown to expose her firm breasts. I kissed between her flesh. She arched her back to welcome my advances. I glided my right hand along her left thigh. I moved to one of her nipples. Lightly touching it with my fingers, I leaning forward and softly bit her nipple. She pulled my head closer to her breast and drank deeply from her bosom.

She let out a cry and pulled me closer to her. I fell upon her, continuing to suck on her swollen nipples.

Our hands explored, searched and found pleasure in exploring one another. She parted my robe and moved beneath me. She began to run her tongue along my growing member. I flinched at first, not knowing if there would be pain or not. The more she licked, the better I felt. No pain entered my body, not an ounce. I felt alive, very alive. I moved over her and tasted her sweet nectar. She tasted as sweet as the wine I had enjoyed earlier in the evening...only this taste, this taste brought a better sensation. Entwined, we licked, tasted and drank one another to fulfillment. "I can't take it anymore, I need you inside of me." I picked her up with a new strength I had never felt before. I lay on my back and lowered her upon me. I teased her opening as I parted her. I heard cooing from her, and she tried to pull herself down around me and force me inside her. "I need to feel you inside me my love." "As you wish." I lowered her, a little at a time. An inch, then withdrew, another inch, then withdrew until finally I entered her completely. Her lips parted and took me in. A shudder came across her and she sighed with pleasure. "Oh, thank you my darling, you fill me so."

Her hips swayed forward, then to one side. She gyrated back and forth. I reached forward between her thighs and rubbed her hood. Electricity shot through her as the rubbing and swaying intensified. Her left hand found her breast and she tweaked her own nipple. Her right hand fell across her other breast. It was sensual to please her, to watch her please herself, and combine the two for unyielding pleasure. I sat up and pulled her closer to me, I put my mouth between her breasts and tasted her soft skin. She rocked back and forth and each time I thrust forward, the insides of her vagina squeezed tighter. Her legs wrapped around my waist pulling me in further, wanting me to stay buried. This was stimulating the nerves of her canal to a greater extent. Her cries of pleasure filled the room.

Each time I pulled back, I reached down with my finger and teased her hood, it exited her even more.

When I pushed forward again, the head shoved straight through her cervix into her womb, stretching her, filling her like never before. Valeria was having a small orgasms each time I buried deeply into her. She was in sheer pleasure as she bucked her hips up to meet my thrusts.

The operation that Vlad had performed had not only doubled my size, it made me last longer than I had ever lasted before. I don't know what he did, or how he did it, but I sure hoped for a son to show my appreciation.

I thrust at her with the same rapid pace for nearly twenty minutes. I was swelling even more and more. I felt so thick that there was a difficulty in moving it through her tightened muscles. I buried deeper, she flexed her legs and we held it there as we began spasming together.

A large amount of sperm struck Valeria's womb. There was so much, she felt it's heat between her legs. Her entire body shook as I triggered an immense orgasm. She continued to buck and I sent hot seed deep inside her, prolonging her orgasm.

I had swollen so big I couldn't pull it out of her cervix. The large amount of sperm was now trapped in her fertile womb for the five minutes it took for me to finally begin to shrink.

She was in a state of disbelief. She now lay perfectly still on her back. Her legs spread wide.

She had never felt this warm, sensual liquid inside her before. It was a hot, inviting, and truly incredible feeling.

"I think we should do it again just to make sure I get pregnant."

Peter laughed, which caused Valeria to laugh too. She was satiated and she found herself thinking this was the night of nights and she would cherish it the remainder of her days.

When she allowed her child to suck, she would remember the combined love they shared.

"Peter? Peter, wake up!"

I felt a gentle tug on my shoulder. I opened my eyes to find daylight shinning through my bedroom window. Gregg was standing over me.

"Hey man, what happened to you?"

I looked around the room and found myself back in my own home. It had all been a dream.

"I tried to call you man, we've been trying to call you all morning."

It was one of my firefighters from the station. "Chief told me to get over hear and check up on you."

"My head."

"Yeah, you got quite a goose egg back here pal. You wanna go to the hospital?"

"No, I think I'll be okay. Just get me an aspirin or something."

"Do you remember anything?"

"Yeah, I remember hopping in the shower, then the door, then this girl, she brought a package and it was some red stone..."

The Gregg looked pale.

"What?"

"You saw Valeria didn't you?"

"You know about her?"

"Dude, we all know about her, but up until now, no one has ever seen her."

"Who is she?" I got up and put instant cold pack on my head.

"She's the ghost that lives here. We told you this place was haunted. The rumor says that when she meets the right man, she will appear and then have his child since she couldn't have children when she was alive."

Gregg handed him a couple of Aspirin and Pete swallowed them with a glass of water.

"Hey, you sure you're gonna be okay? I don't want you in the hospital on the day of your Halloween party tonight."

"I'll be okay. I'll get some rest and hope these Aspirin do the trick. Tell the Chief that the party is still on for tonight."

"Alright, but if you need anything, give us a call and we'll bring the crew over and help hang more decorations."

"Yeah, why don't you do that. Come back in a few hours."

"Okay, see ya' later man."

Gregg left and I could hear his truck speed off.

Soon after Gregg left, I heard the breaks from a delivery truck squeal as it pulled outside of my house. A young woman with long black hair began walking towards the house. She was carrying a package...

"Hello?"

"Hello, my name is Valeria, I have a package for you."

12