Frankenstein's Monster's Bride

Story Info
Dr. Frankenstein's maid servant becomes his monster's mate.
1.4k words
3.72
10.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old legendary story of mad Dr. Frankenstein's created monster starts off about the same as usual. A large deceased man's body is dug from a grave and taken to the mad scientist's lab, has an "abnormal brain" transplanted in his scarred head and then thousands and thousands of volts are run through his scarred body to bring him back to life.

What happens differently is that Dr. Frankenstein has a young beautiful blonde haired sexy maid servant who brings him his food and cares for his home. Here's how she crossed paths with the beast. As the monster arises from the laboratory table, he pushes his way out by shoving Dr. Frankenstein and Igor out of the way.

The maid servant, Lanna age 23, is on her way to deliver a tray of food to her master when all of a sudden the large green skinned beast appears in front of her then scares her to the point of screaming, dropping the food tray and running into the barn for cover. There was no escape from that barn because the monster followed her in there at the only entrance/exit it had.

She screamed once more as the large beast walked toward her with both his hands straight out. He then trapped her in the corner of the barn and started to rip her clothes off. He started at the top by pulling down her bra watching her large size C breasts fall out and jiggle and she continued to scream then finally stopped as he then ripped her black maid dress off exposing her smooth round buttocks and a trimmed vagina.

She then realized that screaming would do her no good and decided to cooperate with the beast as she stripped the rest of her clothes and shoes off until she was totally naked. As a matter of fact, she really want this monster to do what was on his mind while he smiled and dropped his pants down all the way down to his feet.

Her eyes got big around as a baseball as she watched his huge 15" penis bounce up and down until it was fully erect. His balls were the size of oranges hanging low. He then threw her down on the hay, laid on top of her and thrusts his huge green penis all the way in her limited experienced vagina. He started pumping slowly and then faster and faster as she wrapped her long slim legs around his waste.

Finally, he squirted quarts of his monster wetness in her and both of his neck's bolts lit up with high voltage energy while her eyes were crossed reaching the same level of erection. Millions upon millions of his live sperm cells traveled through her vagina, through her cervix and into her womb where a fertile egg was waiting.

He then slowly pulled out of her with a big smile and they both got dressed and departed their separate ways from the barn. She never had such a thrilling sex relationship in her life up until now.

The next day, Dr. Frankenstein confronted his maid servant and asked her why she didn't deliver his food. She told him, "I had an accident when I saw something scary I've never seen before". He knew then exactly what she had seen and didn't question her any longer.

That entire day she continued to clean his mansion and think about what had happened on the day before. It was quite an experience she'd never had before and wanted it again and again! She couldn't help but wonder what that creature was that's even uglier that Igor.

Frankenstein finally found his monster in a calm state and started to experiment with him some more in the lab. Again she delivered the Doctor his tray of food with success this time and sure enough she knew the beast was a product of her master as the two briefly glanced and smiled at one another. Then she quickly left the lab and walked to that same barn and waited to see if the monster would take the initiative to meet her in there again.

All her house work was done for the day and sure enough the beast re-entered the barn to meet her and he smiled. This time she didn't scream or run but immediately stripped all her clothes off while he dropped his trousers again down to his feet and sat down on a sturdy wooden crate. She sat down on his huge green cock with her body facing his. All one could see was her nice round buttocks and his huge balls underneath as he began lifting her up and down in a fast rhythm for about an hour until they both reached a huge climax and again both of his neck bolts surged with high voltage.

This time much more of his gooey sperm spewed out in her and filling her up with complete saturation. They both smiled at one another again and then she said, "I love you!" He could not talk but she knew he was just as much in love with her by the way he smiled and jump up and down with his pants still dropped. Yes, it really was a blossoming romance of beauty and the beast.

From there on, the two would meet day after day, night after night in that same Transylvania barn whenever they could. They tried all types of positions from doggie, missionary, female dominate (where he lays down on his back while she sits on top of him).

One morning she got up feeling completely sick, nauseated and threw up constantly. She still started eating strange foods and skipped her period for two months in a row now. She quit meeting the monster at the barn for about that long. One night she got up from her bed (she was a live in maid at Dr. Frankenstein's mansion) and turned her bedroom light one.

She then proceeded to take off all her night clothes and rub her stomach in front of her dresser mirror. She knew then as to exactly what was going on with her and low and behold, the monster showed up inside her bedroom doorway. It briefly scared her but both her and the beast got excited for one another again and this time she had him lay down flat on her bed while he dropped his pants all the way down to his feet. She stroked his huge cock slowly then more faster until it was all the way up.

She then proceeded to kiss then suck his huge thing as far down as she could for a solid hour until sure enough about a gallon of his slime squirted out in her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could but much got all over his clothes, her face, her body and the bed.

His bolts electrified again as he smiled and he knew what was going on with her (or I should say them) as he saw and rubbed her stomach where she was really showing. As he got up to leave, he looked into her bedroom mirror and, naturally, it shattered. (7 years bad luck for him?) but so far he's had nothing but good luck.

The pregnancy was no longer a secret to her master. She was really showing as that 9th month hit. Dr. Frankenstein decided he wanted to deliver the child himself in his lab. So he and Igor had her strip naked lay down on the lab table and instructed her to "push" and "hang in there Lanna". She knew she was in good hands. The beast was in the delivery lab too holding her hand as she was in deep labor pains.

She began to sweat and scream in pain while the young infant beast's head began to be extracted from her vagina and out into the world. Sure enough the child was a boy that looked just like his father. She then immediately began to nurse him with her huge breasts that went from a size C to size D from all that milk that filled within them.

As a result, Dr. Frankenstein said, "I want these two married to each other". Her master was an ordained minister with a license to marry people but never did use this privilege until now. Before long he had the two come to the Transylvania alter and exchange vows. Ironically, she wore a pure white wedding dress while the beast still wore his same old dark clothes with a black overcoat.

She was able to say "yes" and "I do" but her groom could only nod his head and smile which meant "yes" to his commitment to her. As the doctor pronounced them man and wife, the two kissed and headed for the Transylvania Hotel to continue their romance journey. And they lived sexually ever after!