Frankie & Mrs. Young Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NymphWriter
NymphWriter
763 Followers

Frankie smiled. "Yeah."

Rebecca tossed the restraints to him. "Tie me to the bed like you did her."

Frankie resisted the urge to tell her he wasn't the bed, but he decided it wasn't important. He slid his suitcase onto the floor and said, "First things first, you need to get undressed."

"Gladly."

Rebecca stripped down revealing her firm young breast and trimmed sex. Though her breasts weren't as big as Sandra's, and her pubic hair was much darker, he still found her amazingly attractive. Frankie walked over and bound her wrists first. He helped her lay on his bed, then tied them over her head attaching the strap to the headboard. Each ankle was carefully bound and she was positioned spread eagle on the bed. Frankie quickly stripped down as his bulging cock was wanting out. He retrieved a condom from his bedside table, and began kissing up her right leg, over her hip across her stomach, and began sucking her right nipple. Rebecca moaned softly.

"You're so beautiful," whispered Frankie.

"Thank you," she replied. "Feed me your cock, lover."

Frankie crawled up her body and cradled her head with his hand as he fed her his cock. Feeling her lips reminded him of Sandra and for the briefest moment, he felt a bit of guilt enjoying this younger woman's mouth. Then, he thought he heard her say, "Remember what I taught you boy."

Frankie looked down as Rebecca's mouth slid up and down his cock. Occasionally he'd hear a slight slurping sound and felt her moan. Carefully, he turned himself around and as she sucked his cock, he leaned down and examined her pussy. The musky scent of her arousal fed his desire. He kissed her labia, and slid his tongue between the folds of the skin. He couldn't believe he found he enjoyed the sweet taste of her pussy more than Sandra's, but he did. He sucked her clit into his mouth, teasing it with his tongue as the hood retracted. Frankie wanted to make her cum, but he heard her mumble something. He pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"Fuck me Frankie! Please! I want to cum on your cock!"

Frankie quickly spun around, grabbed the condom, tore open the foil package with his teeth, and rolled it on his steel rod. He moved between her legs, lifted her hips up, and slid inside her. "Oh my god! You're so tight!"

"You're so big!" she moaned.

After a few gentle thrusts, he was fully inside her. He moved his hands to her breasts, caressing and kneading them. Rebecca moved her hips, meeting Frankie thrust for thrust. Panting and moaning, they fucked in the bed. "I'm close!" she cried.

"Me too!"

Frankie pistioned within Rebecca when he felt her pussy clamp down on his cock, her body shook, and she screamed. The sensation was more than Frankie could bear and he filled the condom with his seed. He kissed Rebecca hard, their tongues dancing together as they both rode the end of their joint orgasms. They kissed for several minutes while Frankie freed her hands. The air smelled heavy of sex, their bodies were covered in sweat.

"Wow!" sighed Rebecca. "Whoever taught you how to fuck did a great job."

Frankie blushed. "You're not slouch yourself."

"Thanks."

They kissed for a few more minutes, until Frankie's spent cock slipped out. He freed her ankles, then disposed of the used condom.

"Thanks, by the way."

"For what?" asked Frankie.

"Using the condom."

"Well, I didn't know if you were on the pill and I'm not ready to be a father yet."

"Well, for the record I am. But before we brave sex without I'd like you to get tested."

"I will if you will. We can visit the student health clinic after school starts."

"Really? And my parents won't find out?"

"Nope. They guarantee privacy. You're an adult now, and unless it's something they have to report to the CDC, you're just a number. Trust me, my roommate used them a lot last year."

"Oh, a real ladies man, huh?" she asked, as she got dressed.

"Something like that," said Frankie, slipping his jeans and boxers back on.

They finished packing and shutting down the house, before enjoying dinner at Frankie's mom's house with Millie Thompson. Frankie's mom promised she'd take care of his house during his absence, and mentioned to him quietly she liked and approved of Rebecca. Sunday afternoon the couple bade everyone their goodbyes and drove together to school. Millie and Frankie's mom waved until the car disappeared from sight.

"They make a good couple," said Frankie's mom.

"They do indeed," said Millie.

"Thanks for introducing them."

"Rebecca is my favorite niece and her mother wanted her to finally meet a nice young man. I told her I knew the perfect one."

"Do you think it will last?"

"I hope so," said Mille. "They both deserve to be happy. Especially Frankie."

Frankie's mom sighed. "Millie, would you like to go out for coffee sometime?"

"I thought you'd never ask. I may not be Sandra Young, but I'd sure like to be better friends with you than I am right now."

With that said, Millie and Frankie's mom drove to the coffee shop where Sandra and Frankie's mom met weekly and they shared their memories of Sandra Young, their children, and grew their newly-formed friendship.

NymphWriter
NymphWriter
763 Followers