Frankie's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Please give me a chance to prove I can do this.
12.2k words
4.66
31.2k
11
8

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 12/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,568 Followers

For such a long time all I could do was sit and watch this extraordinary woman as she knelt in front of me. Her eyes glued to my chest not moving a muscle. I shook my head to remove myself from this trance and got up from my seat. I passed my niece and attempted to hide my thoughts, then told her to go to bed.

I had loved Shannon with all my heart, but as I lay in bed watching the ceiling that evening, all I wanted to do was strangle her for putting me in this position. I understood she had been caught by Frankie and had to tell her something to stop her calling in the police, but she must have known what was happening to Frankie. She gave our niece her own collar for heaven's sake! As my brain finally succumbed to tiredness and started to switch itself off, my last thought was of my brother and his wife, and what I was going to tell them.

Frankie was already up when I came into the kitchen. Her naked form was new to me. I had seen her in bathing costumes for the hot tub and a few times in a bikini when Shannon and I went to parties at my brother's place. But this was Frankie in the suit she was born in and uncovered for me. Youth still held Frankie's breasts firm and in place, more than a handful may be wasted, but it sure wasn't wasted on her body. Given the women I had seen naked, I had never seen nipples so thick with the potential to be wondrously long with almost strawberry red aureoles.

The curiosity to see how long they would be when erect must have been something primeval within me. The landing strip of hair on her pubic bone was trimmed back so much that the only reason you noticed it was because it was dark as the hair on her head. The collar all too familiar and fitted Frankie as well as it fitted Shannon. I hadn't heard one word from her since she had put her collar on. There were still too many unanswered questions pounding at my thoughts, wanting to know the answers.

I needed to know more before I could make any form of decision. I smiled to myself as I thought I understood why Frankie came to me in the first place, and possibly her agenda behind it all. She wanted me to get to the bottom of what was on her mind, before I sorted out her return to her folks. With breakfast over and the kitchen cleaned, we headed for the porch.

Even as I sat, she knelt on the decking next to me. It seems Frankie took her role in this very seriously.

"There was a tipping point in your relationship with Randy. What was it?"

For such a long while Frankie simply knelt next to me saying nothing, my mouth opened to repeat my question, then she finally spoke up.

"Randy took me to a dungeon up state. He told me that we were only going to look around, but he lied. He led me into a room and introduced me to two masters and two mistresses then told me for the duration of our stay, I was to do each and every one of them, for as long as they wanted me."

Even as I watched her, a great sadness came to her as she recounted that evening. A tear wound its way down her cheek as she recounted her tale. Randy went and sat in a chair; both men held her down as both women took turns with her, using a strap-on. Once they were done, it was plain to see that from then on, she no longer needed to be restrained. For the next three hours, each and every hole that Frankie had in her body was used.

It seems that when they were done and had left, Randy got up out of his chair and said that he just wanted to see how he would feel watching her do all four of them. He said that he may not tell her to do it again, but then again, he may do. My heart went out to her. Randy clearly didn't know anything about the gift that my niece had given him. It was also clear to see that she was close to slipping into a funk over the memories that this sorry tale had given her. It was time to move her on from this.

"You are a slave; you were there to do as you were told."

For the first time that morning her head came up and her eyes bored deep into me.

"I'm a slave by choice. That doesn't make me anyone's whore. I noticed while all this was going on, not once did any of their own slaves come in to share the load. For three hours I was used as nothing more than a free ride for his friends. I knew then, that he could never again have my respect or loyalty."

Just shrugging my shoulders seemed to incite her a great deal and what I said next, damn near made her apoplectic.

"Never the less, you gave yourself to Randy. You were his to do with as he see fit, you don't get a say in the matter. As Randy's property, you do as you are told."

"If you had tried the same stunt with Aunt Shannon she would have stuck a knife in you the next time you slept together!"

That made me chuckle and nod my head in agreement, it also brought a smile to Frankie's lips and lightened her spirit.

"Yes, when I met Shannon and we clicked so quickly, we never needed anyone but each other. Oh, we did stuff that would give you nightmares young lady, but the trust between us was total. What we did, or in most cases, what I did to her, we did because we wanted too, knowing we would remain exclusive."

For such a long time I simply sat and enjoyed the silence. Finally Frankie's fidgeting became too much and I walked into the cabin. Coming out once again with a rug and tossing it on the decking next to her. She looked up at me slightly confused.

"The decking can be hard on the knees I know. Put that on the deck and kneel on that."

Frankie nodded her head once and did as instructed. Even then I waited another hour before she said what I knew was coming.

"I know I can do this. I thought Randy was a younger version of you. How wrong was I? Please give me a chance to prove I can do this."

It took me so long to answer, even Frankie moved her gaze from my chest to my face awaiting my decision.

"You're my niece, we can't do this. Hell, I shouldn't even be seeing you naked like this, you're too young and you would break."

Her eyes never left me, her cheeks flushed for a moment and she bit down on her bottom lip. I was expecting a response, just not the one I got.

"That's a damn lie and we both know it. Aunt Shannon taught me to compartmentalize my life; I can be your slave within the confines of this cabin or even the valley and when I'm clothed I can be your niece. As for my age you son of a bitch, you first took Aunt Shannon when she was twenty."

The urge to drag her into the play room by her hair and remind her of her lack of manners was close to overwhelming. Even when I looked into her eyes she refused to back down. Her cheeks once again flushed slightly, but she kept her stare firmly on me. Even when I leaned down and rested my elbows on my legs, her eyes followed me.

"You know your outburst could cost you everything? Not even Shannon had dared to go where you are now."

So many emotions crossed her face. She even started to shake, but then her mind took back the control of her body. Her upper body leaned forward and her hands rested on the decking. As her forehead rested on the back of her hands, her body seemed to totally relax. She was in a submissive pose simply waiting for me to decide what to do with her, given her outburst.

I let her stay that way until I could calm myself. I even found my fingers had automatically entwined themselves in her hair. For a second her body seemed to stiffen slightly, perhaps expecting retribution for her outburst, but I wasn't sure. With the tattoo on her back now in full view, my heart saddened. Were we truly two lost souls? If I took Frankie down the path she seems to want to rush head long into, would I be damned?

The question that never left my thoughts was always the same. If I did as Frankie wished and I suspect what Shannon had made possible, would I be doing it for Frankie, myself or both of us?

"It would be pointless telling you to put a costume on because we are going into the hot tub, wouldn't it?"

Frankie didn't answer, although the quiet little giggle gave her away. She quickly checked herself and became silent once again. After telling her to start the hot tub and that I would join her shortly, I stood and left her. Frankie was knelt by the tub waiting for me, once again her eyes went no higher than my chest and the fact I was wearing shorts wasn't lost on her. I got in and told her to join me. At least I waited until she was comfortable before I hit her with the news.

"We need time apart."

Frankie's eyes shot to mine and her mouth opened to say something. I merely waved her to silence.

"I'm becoming annoyed with your lack of respect. Even before yesterday you never treated me with this much lack of respect and it has to stop."

Her mouth closed and she nodded her head once, then brought her eyes back to my chest.

"We both know why you are acting as you are towards your folks. In your mind you are burning your bridges with them so you can come here to me. This isn't going to happen. They are your parents therefore will be given respect. We need time apart since it was you that ambushed me with all this."

It was the look of great sadness that crossed her face that pulled so hard on my heart. I placed my hand under her chin so she would look directly at me. The tears in her eyes were on the tip of welling up within her.

"Answer me this right here, right now. Do you want this? Do you really want this? You must understand that once you cross this path, turning back will hurt even more."

She nodded and smiled that thousand watt smile of hers.

"More than anything, I can do this, I know I can. The outbursts you have seen from me have been nothing more than fear you will reject me. I simply don't know what I will do if that happens."

"You are my niece. We shouldn't even be having this conversation, let alone be in a hot tub with you sat naked beside me."

Frankie vigorously shook her head.

"Aunt Shannon taught me to compartmentalize. As I see you at this moment, you are my Master and I am your slave."

She waved her hand around the hot tub and then extended it outwards before speaking.

"Here, I am yours to use as you please. As any slave should be used. It's only out there that I'm your niece and even then, you will never have anything more than my total respect. This body is yours to do with as you wish. It is the body of a slave and in here, that slave is a woman. It's only out there I am your niece. We can make this work, I know we can."

Even as I let what Frankie said sink in, there was more to be said. I just didn't realize it would be from her.

"Please may I speak?"

Instantly I looked at her, something had changed about her, something in her eyes. I had first looked into those same eyes at the hospital, but once where there was a screaming child, there was now a three day old looking so intently at me, just as she was now. Eventually, I nodded my head, her words practically rushed from her mouth.

"You taught Aunt Shannon to compartmentalize her life and she used that skill to great effect when she was visiting her folks and us, all through her everyday life. Had I not come to the cabin that day and seen the bruises on her, I never would have known of either of your involvement in this lifestyle. I had a good teacher and she taught me so much. Please let me bring into practice all that Aunt Shannon has taught me."

The pause as her words sunk in was only momentary.

"There is one other thing. You taught Aunt Shannon well, but aren't you forgetting your own teachings. I know we can do this because I can compartmentalize my life, to serve you, to be your slave and also be your niece at any other time. But can you see me as anything other than your niece? Can you compartmentalize us as you did with Aunt Shannon?"

Even as my mind absorbed all Frankie had said, I knew she was fighting me with her own logical take on the situation, the challenge didn't go unnoticed either. I motioned her to move over onto my lap, the thousand watt smile didn't go unnoticed when she slide onto my lap and tried to curl as much of herself into me as she could.

"Tomorrow you're going home to your folks."

Her mouth opened to protest before she realized I was waiting for her to do just that. Then she closed her mouth and nodded her head, resigning herself to keeping her own council until I had finished.

"In four days I have to leave for a two week round of seminars. You are going home to repair the damage you have done with your folks, if you have to crawl over broken glass to do this, then make it happen. They love you unconditionally so your first task is to mend the fences Frankie."

She nodded her head before saying. "I will obey."

"You also know the tests that are coming don't you?"

Again she nodded her head and said. "Yes I do. Aunt Shannon told me what you did to her before she earned her collar."

I felt her hand move to that same collar she now had around her neck.

"In a month we will see if this lifestyle is really what you want. A month from today you will return. Park your car in the barn, and keep the clothes you will have packed to come here in the trunk. From then on you won't see any clothes until you leave. Is that understood?"

She nodded her head. I ignored her, I wanted to hear it from her lips.

"I will obey."

It was now time to hit her sideways.

"Oh and Frankie, when you get here you will be given a safe word and you will be shared. By how many will be my choice. This is my life Frankie, welcome to my world. I do truly hope you understand what you're letting yourself in for."

*******

I watched and even waved Frankie goodbye the next morning. Sleeping with her in my bed without either thunder or lightning was a strange event. I didn't touch her and other than spoon into me so she was snug, she never touched me. But it must have been the soundest sleep either of us had for some time because we both slept passed out usual waking time.

It was Marci that phoned me a few days later. I was just getting ready to leave when she rang; I even had to put my bag down to answer the phone, which was how close she had come to missing me. She instantly thanked me for sorting Francine out and they were all going to dinner as the golf club later that evening.

"I don't know what you do Jack but she is back to normal once again and I would like to thank you so much."

"She's a great kid Marci, just treat her right and she will always shine around you and Mark."

"Oh I will Jack, we even went on a bonding stroke shopping trip today and bumped into Melanie Fairfax and she couldn't believe how well Francine looked. Her time with you sure made her glow, Melanie was talking about bringing Carlson to the golf club with her as well. It would be nice to see her settled don't you think Jack?"

Boy was I thankful she didn't see me shake my head.

"Marci you have got to stop trying to run that girls life. Hell, she has only just gotten free from Randy; don't start making plans for her yet. Let the girl breath."

It was blatantly obvious my words fell of stony ground so I just let her babble on for a minute more before I told her I had to leave. Although I got the odd update from Marci while I was away, they all seemed to centre on Frankie being pushed towards Carlson Fairfax. Marci just couldn't seem to help herself, the trouble was that I felt partly responsible for what was going on.

I had sent Frankie back to her folks on the understanding that she was to rebuild her relationship with them. But my niece was steadily being pushed towards something that her heart simply wasn't in. My trip had now been extended by a few days so it meant I was still going to be on the road for another ten days. To make it worse, the calls from Marci continued and made me feel that too much pressure was being heaped onto Frankie and would result in undoing everything that I had done so far. It was time for me to speed things up and part of doing that would be to ease the pressure on my niece.

The phone rang six times before it was answered.

"Hello?"

Since it was now four in the morning her time it was understandable that one word was all I got from her.

"Good morning Red."

"Jack? Damn your eyes! Don't you ever get any sleep? Do you know what time it is?"

Ignoring her comment I went straight to it.

"It's time to play Red. It's time to put those close protection skills courses into effect. I need you at my place no later than three the day after tomorrow. Can you make it?"

The pause as she checked first before answering was predictable.

"Yes I can make that. Who am I looking after?"

"Frankie."

This time the pause was a lot longer.

"You have got to be shitting me. I hope you know what your doing?"

"I have no choice in the matter; her folks are making her life a living nightmare. I need her away from them and you to run interference if needed. Oh and Red, sit and listen to her, she wants what you are and Shannon was."

My second call was easier.

"Hello Frankie."

I heard the rustle as she made herself more alert.

"Hello Uncle Jack."

"Your mom is placing a great deal of stress in your way. Do you wish to be removed from this stress?"

My heart went out to her as she burst into tears on the phone. I waited until she had calmed enough for me to continue. Frankie got there first.

"I'm sorry Uncle Jack, I've tried truly I have. But I'm having trouble keeping to your wishes. I am trying so hard to repair the damage that I did with my family but it seems Mom and Mrs Fairfax are hell bent on marrying me off. I told you I would obey, but I'm struggling. I can't fail you over this."

"You have done everything I have asked of you Frankie. It's not up to your folks to choose your life partner, that's your job. As of today you work for my company, your resume was sent to them yesterday, all you have to do is go into the office to sign some papers. They are expecting you no later than ten this morning. Once you have done that, you will go to Cassandra's for the night and then go to my place the day after."

The relief in her voice reached me all those miles away. "I will obey."

"Frankie, you are not to be there before three in the afternoon and you will not be alone. I'm still on the road so I can't be there for another ten days. What your folks are doing means I have had to take steps to protect you. Other than telling your folks that you have a job interview, you will tell them nothing."

"Thank you Uncle Jack."

Mrs Gillins in the personnel department reported that Frankie was camped out by her door before nine that morning. With pleasant surprise in her voice, she also said that even through a whole day of induction interviews and paperwork, my niece never stopped smiling. I told Mrs Gillins that I wouldn't know what I would do without her and once again thanked her before I put the phone down. Turning my thoughts back to my work again sure made the days go faster.

I received the odd call from Marci over the next couple of days and she continued to vent her great displeasure that the company I worked for had poached Frankie and had already put her to work. At this moment she was on a two week seminar, I don't even know if Marci knew about that! The urge to stick it to her became too tempting not to say something, so I reminded her that she graduated seventh in her class and any company would want her on their pay roll. It was then of course that I asked her about Carlson Fairfax. I shouldn't have been too amazed at how quickly she changed the subject.

*******

Both the girls were knelt on the porch watching me as I pulled up and once I told them both to stand, I noticed they were both dressed in t-shirts and shorts. We hugged both individually and then together, in amongst this I noticed the wonderful smells coming from the kitchen, which I was so thankful for. We adjourned there and ate before I could be bothered with pleasantries. It also didn't escape my niece's attention when I noticed the unlocked room in the corner and that everything inside was spotlessly clean.

markelly
markelly
2,568 Followers