Frankie's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There seemed to be so much fear in her eyes. I am sure it wasn't the water from the shower head making it look like she was on the verge of tears once again. Frankie had laid everything about herself on the line, she was afraid that being so honest about her own sexual history would be her own undoing. Her one great fear now that she had exposed her truth is that I would say no. Slowly my hands left the tiled wall and moved to wrap my niece within them, just as the damn of pent up emotions within her broke.

Frankie's head rested on my shoulder and she cried, her arms clung to me like I was a life preserver to a drowning woman. It must have been a good five minutes later that Red came into the bathroom, opened the shower door and turned the water off handing me a towel at the same time. She quickly turned and got another one which she kept in her hands. Between the both of us, we stood Frankie in the middle of the bathroom and dried her off. For a moment, my niece went to protest that Red and I were toweling her down but she quickly shut her mouth and accepted the gift in the spirit it was meant.

As all three of us lay in bed simply holding each other, my mind went back to something that Frankie had told me. I understood now why she accepted her task of taking on the two mistresses's and master's so easily, just as I knew why the task was given to her in the first place. I had no doubt that Randy knew of her sexual past and the curiosity of actually seeing her do it and to some extent enjoy it as well, was also his own demise. Randy's ego got bruised and watching Frankie that night was the beginning of the end for them.

My opinion of Randy hadn't changed; he had chosen the path he wished his slave to go down. If he wasn't prepared for the fall out, then that was simply stupidity on a monumental scale on his part. Red's hand rested on my hip and mine joined hers, our fingers entwined as we both listened to Frankie sleep the sleep of the emotionally exhausted.

*******

I drove us into work that morning and formally introduce Frankie to the department heads who gave her the tour of their sections and a quick summary of what projects they were working on, then left her in the safe hands of Mrs Gillins. It was mid afternoon before I saw Frankie again. She knocked and bounded into the office, a folder under her arm, the business suit making her look older and damned attractive at that. She eyed the chair in front of my desk, I simply waved at it and Frankie sat, expelling air as she did.

"My ass is killing me. This plug is bigger than the first one."

"Well if you had answered my original question, I would have stopped at the first plug. Since you took it upon yourself to withhold information, you have to put up with what you're given so stop your griping."

With a resigned look on her face and a swift shrug of her shoulders Frankie placed the folder on my desk and opened it, several items slid out before she placed the folder to one side again.

"I can only hope to one day be as organized as Mrs Gillins. She made me sign for this company credit card and when I asked what the limit on it was. All she would say was, don't ask it'll only freak you out dear."

Inwardly I smiled, that's something she would say. We had both discussed the limit to put on Frankie's card and finally decided to give her the same as mine. I trusted my niece to be responsible, and I knew Mrs Gillins would still keep a close eye on Frankie's card for some time to come. It was just the way she was. I'm sure she had been around politicians in a past life, trust everyone, but verify as soon as their back is turned.

"You're going with Red tomorrow, between you both I want to see six business suits, three with skirts and three with trousers plus blouses and associated attire. Your job will require professionalism so nothing smutty, you are representing this company when you're with me and when I send you off for what ever reason."

I leaned back in my chair, taking my time with my next statement.

"Red is also taking you to my doctors. You will be given a birth control injection for now. That will cover you until I decide on a more permanent form of birth control."

Frankie blushed, a smile slowly lit up her face, and even her eyes seemed to glow with the full knowledge of what I had just said. She opened her mouth to say something, I decided here wasn't the place for the conversation she seemed to want to have so I headed her off at the pass.

"Mrs Gillins told you what your new job entails."

"Yes I'm your PA when you have to travel. I'm organizing your work schedule, transport, hotels rooms and actually making sure you eat."

I looked at Frankie.

She held up her hands and said. "Mrs Gillins words I hasten to add. She cares a great deal for you and seems relieved that you will have someone watching out for you while you're away now. By the way, does she actually have a first name?"

It was my turn to shrug my shoulders. "Damned if I know and I hired her, she was the first and grabbed hold of the reins from then on. Telling me not to worry about personnel unless I had someone specific in mind and if I did she would do all the hiring and firing. Ever since then this place has run so smoothly that I just left her to it."

Frankie held up a cell phone.

"All those you wish to contact, send them that number and you will use that cell from now on. All the bills to both yours and my cell go direct to Mrs Gillins and she deals with them via accounts, did she ask you about your passport?"

Her eyes lit up and that thousand watt smile returned once again.

"Yes I have to bring it in for her inspection, although I will have to go to mom's to get it. I have to make sure there is never less than a year on it at any time."

Frankie then picked up a set of keys and waved them at me.

"I seem to have a new car as well. What's wrong with my car?"

"That ancient rust bucket you call a car is a death trap on wheels and let's not even go into the conversation of you giving it a name. There will be times you will need to drive me places, working and driving doesn't work. It's too easy to become very familiar with the rear end of a semi."

She looked at her watch and then me, I waved her away and as she stood she said. "I also seem to have a company lap top. I have to go to tech now and they will close their eyes as I load in my passwords."

At first all I did was grunt an acknowledgment, and then I said.

"Tell Marlon I said hi, just try not to torment him, he's afraid of women."

With a nod of her head she bounded out of my office, leaving me to wonder if this will actually work. I suppose if the head of the personnel department said it had possibilities then perhaps it would. I don't know how she did it but Mrs Gillins even got on the phone and talked to a few of Frankie's college professors who gave my niece very good verbal references. Frankie was more than qualified for the job, if anything she was slightly over qualified. A degree in business management and a handful of computer related courses and qualifications actually made her ideal as management material.

The conversations also left me realizing that Frankie was allot smarter than she lets everyone see and is something I will keep an eye on from now on. Of course, the inevitable call from Marci just about rounded off my working day. The thought of throwing Frankie back amongst the wolves wasn't something that was high on my list of things I want to do, but I did want my niece to stay on good terms with her folks. But at the moment, I couldn't seem to figure out how to make that happen.

It was when we were home I got a reminder of how fragile Frankie still was. I was in my den when Red walked in with Frankie's butt plug, the red streaks along the plastic was slightly darker and dried at the base. I took one look at it and asked Red where she was. Red told me that she looked at the plug as it came out and told her to sit in a hot bath for half an hour while she talked to me.

Nodding my head before saying. "Stay with her, give her a half an hour and then come and get me when you have dried her down and put her in my room, make sure she's face down."

Red nodded and left, I tried to continue to work but it was pointless. I finally got up and went into the bathroom but all was quiet so I tried the bedroom. Both the girls were still busy toweling down, I realized I was used to their nakedness now and the collars they both wore when they were away from water became second nature as well. Frankie blushed and mouthed sorry. Although I couldn't think of what she had to be sorry about.

Telling her to get onto the bed and then onto all fours both Red and I took a closer look. Red left a minute later and returned with cream. Even before I had thought about my actions, I took hold of the cream and was now applying it to Frankie. It was only when I had placed cream around the edge of her anus she stifled a moan. Red smiled and winked at me and I had to smile back before inserting two fingers into her to push the cream even deeper and she moaned again while trying desperately not to push back onto my fingers.

That I had a part of me inside my niece wasn't even thought about anymore, her collar meant she was a slave. I've watched with interest, the speed she puts it on and reluctance to take it off simply proved it. I'm told that old habits are difficult to break. So I slapped her ass and asked her who gave her permission to move or make any noise? Her ass tensed around the two fingers I still had in her. The heat that seeped out of her pussy was instant and the way her pussy lips slowly bloated out told their own story.

"This excites you slave?"

Frankie paused, she knew she couldn't sit up but she did raise her head off of the pillow to answer.

"Very much so."

Her voice broke and she took a lung full of air to calm herself.

"This is the first time my Master has touched this slaves body in an intimate way and it makes this slaves mind scream with delight that you are doing so. I have waited so long Master I am just sorry that this body was weak and bled all over the plug."

Red sensed what was coming, why wouldn't she. She has known me as long as Shannon had and when I looked towards her she had already gotten off the bed. Her eyes were already dilated and the flush of her cheeks had just started to become noticeable. She looked at me as I looked down at her pussy and nodded, then looked back at her expression. Red smiled and ran out of the bedroom while I continued to talk to Frankie.

"You will be seeing the doctor in the morning anyway. He knows of this lifestyle and why you are there. You will be honest with him when he asks you questions, should you have any doubts, look to Red as she will be going with you."

Just then I slowly pulled my fingers out of Frankie's ass, the moan that followed was one of disappointment that I had left her. Red quickly came back, trying to be as quiet as possible, the slight tilt of Frankie's head let me know that Red wasn't quiet enough.

It was then I took a gamble and said. "Something is on your mind, what is it?"

"I sense something is different and I'm excited by that feeling. You don't blame me for bleeding on the plug and I'm relieved, but there is something different about all three of us now and my hopes are that this difference is a positive thing."

Their was no point in being quiet any longer Red tossed me the collar she had brought into the room. The thick leather collar went around Frankie's neck and clicked shut. Both of us reached under the bed in unison and clicked the cables to the rings in the collar. Frankie was effectively limited in movement by the collar. The other two items Red placed on the bed behind Frankie so as to be out of her line of site. She then proceeded to walk around to the front of Frankie and kicked the pillows off the bed before sitting on the bed in front of her.

From my angle I couldn't see, but I think once they looked at each other, they both knew what was going to happen. Red opened her legs as wide as she could and slid closer to Frankie's head while Frankie moved as much as she could forward, while being restrained. She waited until Red was close enough and just dove straight in on Red's pussy. That girl must be good at it because not even Shannon got Red warmed up that quickly and those two had been intimate with each other for years.

As for me, I grabbed a condom and went to town on Frankie's pussy. She squealed, bucked and moaned her way to an orgasm while turning Red into a sweat soaked, orgasm exhausted lump of meat. I saw a look of relief in Red's eyes as I came because she knew what was coming next. That this clearly stopped her from disobeying me and trying to push Frankie away from her now tender clit. I pulled out, turned the vibrator on full and pushed it deep into Frankie.

Red held Frankie's shoulders and heaved herself out of reach of her and with as much energy as her own body would allow, slid off the bed and got behind Frankie. I moved in front of her and saw the cat that found the cream smile still on her lips as I slid my cock into her mouth for her to make hard again. It was less than a minute before Frankie was once again being pushed forward, Red had quickly got into her strap on and didn't waste any time in pulling out the vibrator and push her rubber dick into Frankie.

Their was no respite for Frankie, when she got me hard again, Red and I simply changed positions. Her body was a sheen of sweat, I had lost count of the amount of times we had both made her come. Time simply became something we had no need to keep an eye on as we set about extracting every last orgasm we could from Frankie. Our goal was within our grasp as both Red and I could see that she was waning. I undid the collar and we turned her on her back then pulled one more orgasm each out of her.

The bed was a mess of twisted sheets and cum stains all over the place. But the look on Frankie's face was priceless as I once more inserted the vibrator into her soaked and bloated pussy before closing her legs. To further torture her, Red and I lay on either side of her so she couldn't move her legs apart. We chatted over the top of her about nothing and everyday things as though Frankie wasn't there, we both watched as her head would move from one to the other of us, the fear that grew in her eyes was truly one to behold.

Her hips would involuntarily twitch and at one point she had to bite down on her lip whilst trying desperately to suppress a moan. Poor Frankie simply didn't know if she even allowed to cum one more time and the fact that Red and I had basically ignored her while we talked only made her more anxious.

"Master please..."

"Not now slave, I'm busy talking to your sister."

Her stomach gave a lurch and Frankie went to move her hands. Both of us grabbed a hand each and continued to talk. Her hands relaxed in our grasp but a slow moan escaped her lips. This time I stopped talking to Red and looked down at Frankie, my fingers gently brushed a stray hair away from her eyes. Those same eyes that now held so much panic and uncertainty over what she could now do.

"Have you had a good time slave?"

The fear written across her face lessened slightly and she nodded her head. Her anxiety that the vibrator was still within her, her own build up had begun.

"You know Red, when we had slave on all fours, I believe we missed a bit."

Red followed my gaze and smiled, Frankie followed my gaze and tried to shrink deeper into the bed. My smile wasn't missed when Frankie looked once again at my face, the whimper that followed my next statement to Red made both our evenings.

"Pull the cuffs up and attach them to her wrists, I'm going to do the same to her ankles."

With her legs now spread Frankie's first instinct was to try to push the vibrator out, anything to gain some semblance of her body back from the precipice that she felt she was so close to plunging into.

"Do that again slave and an even bigger one goes in your ass, bleeding or not. I choose what goes in and comes out of that body do you understand?"

Even Red paused to look down, Frankie stomach muscles tensed once more and part of the vibrator could now be seen. Red quickly glanced at me and knew what was coming next, she quickly grabbed Frankie's chin and tilted her head so they were both staring at each other.

"Pull it back in my sister. Please hurry, use your pussy to pull it back in since you used your pussy to expel it, now pull it back in, you must."

We both watched and Frankie attempted to try to do as Red had asked. Finally the tears welled up in her eyes as she said the two words that must have crushed her.

"I can't."

The silence within the room was close to overwhelming. Both slaves looked at me and both feared the worse, Red followed my actions when she saw me undo the ankle straps that had held Frankie down. She in turn released her wrists, sat back on her legs and waited. Once I had pulled the vibrator out of Frankie, I told both girls to follow me into the play room. I didn't even wait for them, the sound of their padding feet giving that much away as we crossed the day room.

Pointing to the centre of the room and simply telling both to kneel was all I did as I took the vibrator back to its drawer and wiped it down before changing its batteries. My first instinct was to carry out my threat but the walk to the play room gave me a chance to cool down. I reminded myself that even with the time spent with Randy, she was still very new to this lifestyle and being that harsh on her served no purpose whatsoever. Was she going to be punished? Oh yes, but it was now going to be a measured punishment.

Kneeling next to her I handed her a ball gag.

"Put this on as I have no reason to listen to your attempts of explaining yourself. Your control over the body I own has shown itself to be weak. I have to change that and I intend to start now."

Both of us watched as Frankie simply nodded and without a word placed the gag on. She had sat and watched as I made a show of pulling new batteries out of the packet, what she didn't know was that I had palmed both of the new batteries and replaced the old used ones. The aim was to educate her not to torture her. I then told her to extend her arms and once that was done I placed the vibrator between her hands, holding both ends of the vibrator with each index finger. I turned it on full without speaking and stared at her, she would either figure it out or I would take a paddle to her and she would figure it out even faster then.

Frankie's stare never left my chest, mine never left her eyes as the vibrator simply buzzed away between her fingers its slight weight now growing as her arms began to feel the discomfort of being extended for that long. When I realized that her pure determination was keeping it were it was, I still couldn't help but admire her for it. But this form of punishment was new to her and the muscles she was using would fail her long before the batteries would, even with a little help from the used ones.

Given the amount of time I had used the vibrator on Frankie and the time she had it between her fingers, it was only a matter of minutes before the vibrator would signal the end of their life. What I had to do was keep her concentrating on keeping her arms extended; it was time for a small distraction. My arm lifted and my finger prodded Red's nipple. She looked up at me and then down at my finger, her nipples pushed deep into her breast, the realization on her face finally allowing me to remove my finger from her.

Red got up and walked to the far wall, after a moment she came back with two items and placed them on the floor next to me before assuming her kneeling position next to Frankie. Although Frankie had kept her eyes on my chest I could tell she had watched as best she could what we had done, the fact I now had two nipple clamps on the floor next to me started to make her sweat just a little. When I started to pull on her nipples to make them hard, she started to sweat quite allot.