Frankie's Story Ch. 03

Story Info
She was a casualty of Randy's stupidity.
13.5k words
4.81
20.7k
9
3

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 12/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,570 Followers

(This story interlocks with each chapter so if you come into this story other than the beginning then you may well scratch your head at some of the comments within this chapter. I've tried to make this a glimpse into the lives and lifestyle of three people. They chose to keep there lives private, isn't it strange how life never lets that happen.)

*

Between both the girls and the doctor I was getting updates all through the day. The visit to the doctor resulted in an insane amount of paperwork that Frankie had to wade through so she could make me her next of kin and, of course, give the doctor consent to talk to me. That alone made me smile. I had been talking to him ever since Shannon and I moved into the valley and he knew all about our lifestyle. I even placed Red under Doc Kellerman.

But of course, the Doc had to follow the law. Knowing two of your patients are slaves and being able to talk about them to their owner are two very separate issues. After we passed pleasantries with each other he let me know that Frankie's birth control injection was already in and to give it a few days to settle into her system. The doc did mention that, in Frankie's case, although the injection works it may be better to use Norplant when her second injection is due. It would be easier to keep track of her cycles with the traveling she would be doing.

Even an accidental pregnancy had to be avoided at all costs. I was already committing incest and having a child out of the relationship worried me greatly. I had to agree with him and set up an appointment to have it dealt with. The reason for Frankie's bleeding was the damage the four did to her when they took turns with her. The doc mentioned that the walls of her rectum showed signs of scaring that the butt plug didn't put there.

My reluctance to get Frankie to talk in detail about that evening would now have to be placed squarely on the front burner. The doc did tell me that she would have bled for some time after the four had finished with her. My suspicion that Randy did nothing about seeking medical help for Frankie after that evening and just leaving her body to heal itself was another reason to put Randy onto my drop-shit-from-a-great-height list.

The results of the STD and AIDS test wouldn't be ready for awhile yet and it still required regular monthly appointments for the better part of a year. Frankie knew I would ask for that test to be done. She wasn't stupid. The look in her eyes as I placed a condom on last night said enough for me to know she had expected it.

*******

With shopping complete both girls dropped by my office to show me what they had bought. I also suggested that one of the suits would need to stay in my office in case of emergencies. The discussion that followed made my eyes glaze over as both girls talked about what suit and accessories would need to go with each outfit. Even color of shoes got thrown into the conversation. In the end I sent them both home to decide while I still had some semblance of sanity left. I made to a call to my friend after the girls left who told me that he had exactly what I was looking for and I could even pick them up on the way home.

This idea of having a PA was new to me. Add to that the fact she was also my niece and slave added a whole host of problems that I needed to deal with. It felt like the stuttering before it got fully started was going to be interesting. One of those very problems I needed to tackle early on or I may never tackle it at all. I have no doubt this will work with Mrs. Gillins and Frankie's help.

It was late afternoon when I pulled up outside the cabin. The smell of dinner was something I was, once again, getting used to. I asked the girls if dinner would be spoilt if we had it a little later. They shook their heads and Red went and turned down the stove. Frankie knelt in front of me and I waited until Red knelt next to her.

Finally turning to Frankie, I said. "There are a couple of things I wish to discus with you tonight. You talk of compartmentalizing our lives, which is fine should we be here or you are at your folks, but what about when you are with me as my PA, had you considered that?"

Frankie nodded. I simply waited. Frankie said, "We have talked a great deal on this subject yesterday and today, as a matter of fact."

It was then I looked at Red as well. I was quietly impressed how much the bond between the two has grown. Throwing another slave into our lives had turned Red's world around just as it had mine. Frankie's steps into our lifestyle were gradual and, with her sister next to her it was putting her at ease, she is finding her inner slave. After Shannon's death we were content to be just us and never even looked for another. With Frankie now part of us and younger than us I was glad that Red was making as much effort to make this work.

"At work I am your niece and your PA. Everyone in the company will know that very soon. None of the secretaries believe I got the job because of nepotism since the job never actually existed in the first place."

Frankie smiled and her cheeks flushed slightly as she looked towards me. She continued, "As a matter of fact, the ones I have spoken to are relieved that you will have company on your trips away. They all seem to believe that you don't look after yourself when you are away since the death of Aunt Shannon. You are all work returning home looking thinner and tired. They all worry greatly for you. You are well liked there and not just because you are the boss."

"With that being said, we believe we have found the formula that will work for us on those trips away. While you are working I am your PA. The title niece will never be mentioned since I assume you will introduce me as your PA and give people my first name. When we are at the hotel or rather within the confines of the hotel room I am your slave. You can, of course, handle it another way."

Both the girls had put alot of thought into this. They both smiled as though they had won the state lottery when I nodded in agreement with their idea.

Placing my hand into my briefcase I pulled out a small rectangular box and handed it to Frankie. Frankie just looked at the box and then at Red, who nodded at it, mentally telling her to quit stalling and open the damn thing. Both the girls' eyes went as big as saucers when she finally did.

"You will place one necklace in the pocket of the suit you have in my office. Since I'm actually in the process of getting a desk for you placed in my office I suppose it may as well be called our office from now on. The other necklace will be worn when we go away. You are to look upon that piece of jewelry as your collar. You know it is; I know it is; we're the only ones who need to know."

Both the girls now had the necklaces out of the box and held them up. The chains were identical, the silver chain looked slight but when held closer the thin flexible wire that gracefully wove its way through every link in the chain actually made it very strong. The heart shaped pendant was inscribed with the letter F. When both girls turned them around the letter S was on the back of the pendant. Red instantly spotted the movement when I tried to put my hand back in my briefcase stealthily and smiled.

As I pulled my hand out of my case to reveal an identical rectangular box I hear a squeal coming from Red as she launched herself at me was enough to set Frankie off. Now I knew that being smothered by two of the best women I know was worth every cent these gifts cost. All through dinner neither one of them could wipe the smile off their faces holding their necklaces in their hands. They asked if they could wear one for today. Agreeing was easy and both rushed over to me so I could remove each collar and replace it with their necklace.

It was Frankie's turn to wash up just as it was Red's turn to clean the table down. As I passed Red I told her that when both were finished I needed to talk to Frankie and she was going to need both of us close at hand when I did so. Red nodded her head in acknowledgment that she had heard and continued her chores. Both found me sitting against the X frame in the play room. My mind still working out just how the hell I was going to get all three of us through this.

Both girls waited a moment and then knelt on the mat facing me. I hadn't planned on taking so long to acknowledge their presence. When I did look up at Frankie I could see her anxiety growing.

"You know that I talked to Doc Kellerman today." Frankie winced when I said that much. She couldn't have known what I was about to say but that didn't stop her losing some color.

"I want to know from start to finish what the four did to you in that dungeon."

Red was clearly confused but kept quiet as we both watched Frankie. The silence grew as Frankie continued to fidget on the mat. Finally, Red placed a hand on Frankie's leg startling her so much that she looked directly at Red who simply smiled and nodded her head. Frankie grabbed Red's hand holding it so tight her knuckles where white.

In the softest gentlest voice Red said.

"Sister, look at the man in front of you and ask yourself this question. Does that man totally own you heart, mind and soul? If you have even the slightest doubt about that then take off your collar and leave now. All that you are is his; all that you think has to be directed towards him; and all that is in your heart you give freely to him. It is the way my sister. Your Master has asked a question. The answer should have left your lips a fraction of a second after your ears heard that question."

There was but a short nod from Frankie before she drew breath into her lungs and started speaking. For the next twenty minutes Red and I listened as Frankie told us of that evening. Her voice broke several times. Sometimes it was so difficult to hear her that I had to lean forward until she realized that I was doing so and spoke up again. Her body would go into revolt and Red held onto her as both girls burst into tears. Even when I offered to stop and come back to this conversation at a later date she asked if she could finish. My first instinct was to override her appeal but I didn't and Frankie came to the end of her tale. The pain etched on her face as she recounted even those last few minutes felt like an eternity of pain had been heaped on her. The barrage of questions I had in my head never made it to my mouth as I simply sat and watched my niece clinging to Red as though her very life depended on it.

With as calm a voice as I could muster, I said, "Do you want revenge for what Randy did to you?"

Frankie violently shook her head her eyes never leaving the mat. "No, through his actions I now have you. My only regret is the damage he did to your body before I could give it to you."

Even though it was still early evening, I picked Frankie up and carried her to the bedroom and placed her in the middle. She wanted to protest. I just told her to shut up and then both of us held her very tightly all night long only letting her up to go to the bathroom.

So now I knew why she bled that night and, to be honest, I wished I didn't. That poor girl had her heart torn out of her that night. How she found the courage to want to remain in this lifestyle was beyond me. If anything all this just reaffirmed why Shannon, Red and I embraced the lifestyle but refused to be drawn into ever going to meetings. We had each other and as far as we were concerned that was enough. After what Randy allowed to happen that evening Frankie turned to the only person she knew who could never hurt her like that.

*******

No sooner had we gotten into work then I was down in one of the labs working with one of my senior engineers, Marlon, on one of the projects that seemed to have taken a turn into the weird. Marlon wanted to purge the whole system and start again; the thought of dumping three months' worth of work with a magnet wasn't high on my to-do list. I'm glad to say persistence won the day and the program officially moved from weird to tentatively hopeful. Leaving Marlon to continue I headed back to my office only to stop at the door.

Frankie had switched my office around and was already deep in conversation with someone on the phone. The smile she gave me was warm and the sparkle in her eyes told me she was enjoying her new job.

Once off the phone, she said, "I grabbed a couple of cute guys as they walked passed your office and they gave me a hand moving things around in here. The atmosphere wasn't conducive to a positive working environment."

She had lost me at 'conducive' so I figured shrugging my shoulders before she went into feng shui and other crap that meant I wasn't going to be spending more time in the labs would only be a good thing. Although, I will admit the day sure flew by and with Frankie now acting as interference on the paperwork I sure got a lot more done. On the way home I reminded Frankie that the fitness regime was still in place and Red reinforced that idea when we pulled up outside the cabin.

Both the girls came back an hour later, showered, collared up and joined me in the den. The day I had been dreading was moving closer. I wasn't even sure Red had told Frankie about it.

"Red when are you heading back to Hollywood?"

Frankie's head turned so quickly towards Red I thought she would get whiplash.

"Four days Master. The director has gotten the cast together now and my team is already with them working on there fitness."

"Then we will do what we can to make your last few days with us as enjoyable as possible."

Red blushed and reminded me that the last time I had said that she had to be helped to the car the day after. I laughed and Frankie smiled but I could see she was sad that Red was leaving. True to my word Frankie and I took Red to bed that evening tied her down and proceeded to ruin any chance she had for sleep that night. As fit as Red is, two against one has never been an even match and Frankie had now mastered the art of using a strap-on to great effect.

The lack of conversation from Frankie on the way to work the next morning forewarned me of a conversation we were going to have as soon as she could decide when to initiate it.

"I have become attached to Red and I will be sad when she leaves. She has taught me so much."

"You're Aunt Shannon and I have felt the same when she goes. Red is a free spirit, we know she will settle down one day but no one can decide that other than Red."

I saw her eyes were downcast and she was biting her lower lip. The look she finally gave me just seemed to forewarn me of her next statement. Frankie said in a soft almost childlike voice, "You can decide. You are her Master. You can make her stay."

As I pulled into my parking spot and switched the engine off. I looked over at Frankie. She looked hopefully back at me.

"Remember when I first introduced you to Red I told you I can do anything to her? For many years now she has not had a safe word because she trusts me not to hurt her. Oh, I can abuse that body even beat her to within an inch of her life and she would accept it willingly because she gave me that body. When I look into her eyes I know I only have to ask for her heart and she would rip it from her body and hand it to me."

"You see, the real secret behind Red is her free spirit. She loves me with a passion because I allow her the one gift very few Masters would ever allow her, freedom. Red knows that when it is time to join us and our family is once again complete she will give me the gift of her freedom. What she will want in return are babies."

I still caught Frankie thinking about our conversation throughout the day. I waited to see what she would do since I had nothing more to add. There was also the organizing she needed to do for next week. Frankie was distracted enough frantically sorting through all the details for our travel for two seminars and four companies I had to visit in the course of six weeks starting a week from today.

I did sneak into Mrs Gillins office for a friendly chat. She smiled and told me that Frankie was doing fine. That damn woman could see straight through me. We had a coffee together and I left her alone so that I could go and annoy Marlon and see what he has done with improving the program that came close to costing me a fortune to replace. It was only on the drive home I thought it best to give Frankie a heads up.

"You will notice a change in your sister soon. When it happens stay the hell out of the way. If you can't then tell me and I will send you home until Red has gone."

"I'm not going to like this, am I?"

Most of the day I had been turning it over in my mind, the thought of hitting Frankie sideways with this simply wouldn't be fair. So as I drove I told her what would likely happen regardless of her being there. Frankie was quiet for the rest of the journey, only when we came to a stop outside the cabin did she tell me that she would do as I asked when I asked her to. Then she got out of the car got changed and went for her afternoon exercise with Red.

The signs were there. Her eyes gave her away. The conflict within Red was building. She hated leaving and the more she stayed the harder it was becoming for her to leave. At best I figured on Red lasting a year maybe two before she sells her company and comes to live with us here permanently. With Shannon's death hitting us both as hard as it did she was looking more at the cabin being her home. Red had often talked about the craziness of Hollywood and hated the lifestyle there which was why she would leave almost everything at a drop of a hat to come back here if only for a few days.

I had already made some arrangements for Red to start her own fitness business in town. I even smiled when I mentally heard her telling me that she would, of course, fund it with her own money and I would let her. Just as she knew I would always be protective of her. The emotional bond between us was so strong but evenings like these truly tested the bond to their limits. The girls had showered and only Frankie came back collared. Frankie would continually look to Red.

"Red you have forgotten your collar."

"No."

I turned to look at both of them. Frankie instantly dropped to her knees but Red stood proud and ready for an argument. Our eyes locked on to each other.

"Slave you will put your collar on and perhaps now would be a good time to do it."

"I refuse."

Her mannerisms said one thing but her eyes said another. This was going against everything she believed in. We both knew what she was doing. Hell, I had even given Frankie a heads up that it was going to happen. I covered the distance between us so quickly that Red took a step back in shock and yelped when I grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her head back simply reinforced my next words.

"Twice you have refused, do you wish to make it a third?"

Her words stuck in her throat. Her eyes telling me it was taking an extraordinary amount of willpower to say what she was about to say next.

"I will not collar up." She gritted through her teeth.

The sound of my slap across her tits punctuated the last word that left her lips. Forcing her onto all fours and dragging her across the day room into the play room; lifting her off the floor; dropping her onto the X frame; locking her in as she kicked and screamed at me. She screamed those same words over and over again as though they were the only words her mind knew.

"I don't want to... I don't want to..."

The ball gag put a stop to the ringing in my ears and the endless repeat of those same words. Once I moved the frame into position I gave her twenty whacks with a paddle she still screamed and kicked out as best she could so she got another twenty with a cane. By now the welts on her body clearly showed. Her ass got another ten before her screams had turned to tears. The cuffs, although padded, had torn into her wrists and ankles as Red tried everything she could to lash out.

markelly
markelly
2,570 Followers