Frankie's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,572 Followers

I could have stopped it all there but she had got three chances. Pulling the cuffs off and lifting her by her waist off of the frame; walking her back into the day room; and dropping her once again at the spot she had refused my orders. I went into the bedroom retrieved her collar folded it in two and swiped her ass and the back of her thighs with it another ten times before I dropped it next to her head.

"Put it on or I will dump your sorry ass out on the porch and you can sleep there tonight."

For a moment nothing happened other than the heartbreaking sobs from both Red and Frankie. Slowly Red's arm moved and her hand held her collar. She breathed in deep and agonizingly slowly she pulled herself onto her knees and winced when the welts on the backs of her legs and ass touched. She placed the collar around her neck. It slipped from her grasp, slid over her tits and fell onto her lap where upon Red burst into tears again. I looked towards Frankie.

She was sat in horror at the scene played out in front of her though she somehow sensed I was watching her and looked towards me. I nodded towards the fallen collar. Once she understood what I was asking of her she nodded and haltingly picked it up; rose up from her position; stood behind Red; and attached it before she removed the ball gag. Looking once again at Frankie I told her to help her sister to the spare room, get the cream from the play room and put it on her. Frankie found me on the porch over an hour later and knelt next to me, her side and arm touching my leg as she looked out over the valley.

"You scared me. If you had not warned me that this was going to happen you would have terrified me. So many questions rush at me from every angle yet all I seem able to ask is, why?"

"Do you remember the day you came to this cabin and walked outside to the hot tub and found you're Aunt? Do you remember the reason she gave you for the bruises on her and why they were so special to her?"

Frankie thought for a moment and then said, "She said each day she watches them fade on her body and she smiles because you are one day closer to coming home."

"You must also remember that although you both have the title of slave you are both individuals within that context. Red wanted those bruises so that when she leaves she can smile knowing that as they fade she is one day closer to returning here."

"Nothing is always as it seems, is it Master?"

Even I had to smile at that and agree with her.

"Tell me this, what did you hear Red screaming at me when I had her in the play room?"

As Frankie's memories played that scene in her mind once again, the emotions overwhelmed her and her whole body shook for a moment.

"She kept repeating the same words over and over. 'I don't want to".

It was time to leave Frankie to her thoughts. She had grown close to Red; learned a great deal about Red and me; even witnessed the outburst as I had predicted it. Yet even with all that I had said and she had seen it still took Frankie a few minutes to realize. She gasped and looked up at me, to see me smiling back at her.

"She kept saying, 'I don't want to'. My sister wasn't refusing to wear her collar she wanted to say 'I don't want to leave' yet something inside her will not let her say those words."

Nodding my head and agreeing with her was all I was willing to do on the subject. But now I had to do something that I hadn't told Frankie about.

"Although she has not told us, Red plans to leave in the morning when we are at work. She hates goodbyes with a passion she is also breaking with her usual pattern and I believe it's this new film project that has accelerated her schedule. I usually make her rest one night and make love to her the night before she leaves. We both know that if I did that she would be in more discomfort than she is now and I won't allow that."

Frankie looked at me she knew what I was asking but it still it had to be said before she would do it.

"You will spend the night with your sister. You will take nothing from the play room. You have everything on and in you to give her a memorable night. Good night slave."

For such a long time we simply looked at each other then she smiled, nodded her head and stood. Frankie caught me off guard a little when she bent down and kissed me on the lips. Said goodnight and walked into the cabin. The pleasurable moans that emanated out of Frankie's old room told me enough, I went to bed and slept only waking when a screaming orgasm ripped through the cabin then I just smiled and turned over.

The morning alarm woke me with both girls on either side of me. It was something I didn't expect but it was a nice way to say 'thank you' I thought. I had my old Red back as we talked over breakfast, her bag by the door leaving us in no doubt that my reasoning was correct. It was a tearful farewell for the girls I simply told her to hurry home and held her as tight as her bruises would allow. It was the quietist Frankie had ever been on our journey into work but the one thing I had noticed was that she treated those journeys as a mix of slave time and work time when it came to topics we discussed.

"I like your version of sharing me a great deal better than I did Randy's. Thank you."

"You're welcome."

Marlon was waiting at the entrance for me so I waved goodbye to Frankie as we headed for the labs. It was only when Marlon mentioned that it was home time I realized we had been here all day and not even had lunch. The frustration between us over this damn program was becoming increasingly obvious. Frankie and I were due to leave the day after tomorrow and the fate of this program had to be decided on before I left. The thought of pouring more money into a program as unstable as this was not going to happen unless a miracle happens.

On the journey home Frankie talked about schedules and cities, even half days off here and a day off there. I'm almost sure I heard the word rodeo in there somewhere but I let it slip thinking she was testing me to see if I was paying attention. It was only when we got home and she headed into the cabin to change into her running gear that I stopped her and asked her when she had last spoken to her folks. The pause as she searched for the answer told me what my next statement was going to be.

"I had spoken to mom once three days ago."

"Get back in the car and go see them now. You're going to be away for over a month. Phone ahead and if your going to be late for dinner then offer to take them out to dinner. You have the company card and I know about it so it's authorized."

The mixed emotions that crossed her face were fun to watch and keeping a straight face as I watched wasn't too easy either. Finally she shrugged her shoulder and hugged me before she left. I settled down in my den to a warmed up pizza and a soda, watched the Monday night game for awhile and then sorted through some bills before heading to bed. The great life I have makes me giddy sometimes.

Even as deep a sleep as I was in the warm sensation between my legs slowly woke me I realized that Frankie was home. When I was hard enough and she herself knew I was awake the covers ended up on the floor and with the thousand watt smile she has she climbed over me and slid me into her hot wetness. Even faced with this scene of loveliness in front of me I just had to ask.

"Who gave you permission to do what you are doing?"

That smile didn't budge as she moved up and down on the iron rod inside her. She even pulled my hands away from my side and squashed them against her tits. The slow groan that emanated from her leaving no doubt that she was enjoying herself.

"Slave manual rule one. Keep your Master happy and empty at all times. You have been concentrating on Red and me these last few days. Red has gone and it's now left to this slave to drain you. I know that Doc Kellerman is now my doctor but I had already started to have the tests for STD and AIDS a week after the airtight experiment I got from the four. I was tested once more before I came to you. This is my seventh month now and as of yesterday's phone call to my old doctor I am still clean."

The little giggle I got next was from a Frankie I knew only too well, mischief was in the making.

"So my Master, does this slave get the fucking she needs after girl sex last night or do you wish her in the play room to pay for her insolence?"

Stupid question really.

*******

I must say there is something to be said for other people doing my work schedules. Left to me I would have just flown down to Houston, picked a hotel and got on with it. Frankie made us go business class. When I frowned she told me she was the PA and since this was business that's exactly how we are going to travel in future. She then pointed out that I really didn't have any idea what was tax deductible, did I?

Mumbling under my breath that I liked her better as a slave she pulled her blouse down slightly to show her chain and pendant and smiled. Then whispered in my ear 'all in good time Master' before she went back into PA mode once again. The hotel proved to be another surprise and another insight into the way Frankie thought things through. I had never been to the Centurion Hotel before and mentioned it when we picked up the hire car. Frankie smiled and said that she had done her research before she had booked us in.

It was the smile that gave away her mischief so I left it at that and when we went to our rooms I could see how the rest of my business trip was going to go. No sooner was I in my room and my bag on the floor than the knock on the door between both rooms could be heard. Her research was for hotels with inter connecting doors. Once opened, she went back to putting her clothes away before she pulled her bed covers off and spent a few moments making it look like she had slept in it before coming into mine.

"Dinner is in an hour I have declined the turn down service for both rooms so my bed looks good for tomorrow and I will sort out my bathroom in the morning."

It was then that Frankie sat her briefcase on my table and started putting files down and for the next half an hour we went through the itinerary for tomorrow, who I was in conference with along with some biographies. I must say Frankie kept surprising me with all this and as the hours past I was growing more comfortable. I was also getting used to her work methods.

The meeting the next morning with Adrian Munro was just as interesting. I introduced Frankie as my PA and stood watching his tongue fall out. She was polite and pretended not to notice. In retaliation he called his secretary into his office with us and we all sat down and talked business. When it got to mid-day Frankie and Donna disappeared for half an hour and came back with drinks and pizza. The meeting was put on hold for lunch as we all bragged and blustered our way through each argument that was put forward on every topic known to man, a secretary and a PA.

Frankie and I left Adrian's office that evening with the biggest order I have ever had from him. It seems my niece was becoming indispensable.

"Adrian is doing Donna."

"Yes I know. They have been an item since his wife passed away over three years ago."

"You know what I'm going to say next then."

"I should imagine Donna wanted to know if you were doing me."

We both laughed as I turned Frankie around so I could wash her back. The urge to ask her what her answer was and the certainty that it would have been a denial kept me from asking. This fledgling relationship of our own was still too fragile for Frankie to ever share its secrets with anyone other than Red. My soapy hands once again passed over her upper back. Her tattoo no longer pulled at my heart like it did that day she first showed it to me. But it did make me realize the closely knit group of people that did share our secret and all three of us were content with that.

I could read Frankie better now. Small things like throwing me a towel rather than handing it to me; leaving the bathroom before I did; even spending time in her room getting things from her case for the morning even though that could be done in the morning. Like I said small things but small things add up to bigger things and in her own way Frankie was telling me she had a need. It was simply time to answer that need.

By her own admission my room was the equivalent of the cabin. So, when she sat on the bed next to me I simply grabbed her and pulled her over my knee and gave her ass and thighs twenty swipes with my hand. She squealed, she wriggled and when I finished I picked her up and bent her over the back of the couch. That's when she moaned and relaxed as my fingers delved into her hair and pulled her head back as my cock buried itself into her soaked pussy.

Her arms came behind her and she locked her wrists together on the small of her back. Traveling with a set of handcuffs in our luggage would mean answering too many questions if a random security search ever happened. So, I simply held her wrists in that position and got more forceful with my thrusts. As Frankie's orgasm closed in on her the soft moans soon became begging. I refused to answer her. Less than a minute later her voice became even more anxious.

"Please my Master... Please let me cum for you."

I pounded into her for about ten more seconds and then agreed just as I pushed into her one more time and came deep inside her. Frankie's head rose and the moan that escaped her lips just seemed to make me even harder, her cunt muscles clung to me and her whole body shook. I let her wrists go and her arms flopped over the couch at the same time I let her hair go. With my cock now showing signs of going limp I pulled out of her to the sounds of Frankie wheezing and groaning.

Lifting Frankie away from the couch and keeping her upright long enough for me to gather her into my arms and carry her back to the bed was interesting but I managed. She thanked me when I let her go. That thousand watt smile still brightened up the room as I cuddled her. Her arms came around me and we kissed for awhile before I noticed she was having trouble staying awake so I let her sleep while I turned out the lights and watched the ceiling thinking that this all should feel strange to me.

Yet with this sweet smelling sweat soaked cum leaking slave next to me it actually felt so natural. After a moment she gently moaned and moved slightly, her left breast now exposed to me, the nipple still slightly erect from the remnants of her orgasm. The necklace chain caught the ambient light of the room and reflected the pendant so clearly. Even the letter F stood proud on her chest.

*******

We landed in Atlanta the next day and I left Frankie to sort out the car rental while I got the bags. This was a week's worth of seminars and not my favorite thing to do with my life. The two rooms and inter connecting doors was going to be a feature in our lives on the road. Since Frankie couldn't find any in the hotel that was scheduled for the seminars she booked us in to the Dellcourt Hotel a mile down the road. That was her job and also her wish as well as mine so I left her to deal with details like that.

I did find out later the next day at the seminar that the concierge gently talked to Frankie and expressed concern that my reservation was cancelled. She told me that she was polite and simply stated that although I was one of the speakers I wanted to attend the seminars but not deal to intensely with the meet-and-greet events of the evenings. Word came down later from the manager that next year the penthouse suit would be made available. Frankie influence in these negotiations seems to be growing.

Of course, the side effect of someone like Frankie on the team meant the pussy hounds looked on her as fresh meat. Although I trusted her implicitly I simply didn't trust the pussy hounds add to the equation that she is not only my niece but also my slave so therefore my property and that is indeed a volatile mix. Trouble started in the guise of a man named Charles Winston. We had been in Atlanta for two days now and although I went to some of the seminars I left lists of things for Frankie to do while I was busy.

It was the afternoon of the second day that she had that look about her; she tried to keep busy but kept looking at me. I rose from my seat and stood beside her and asked what was wrong when she said she may have a problem. All thought of listening to the seminar disappeared. I simply looked at her and told her to go to the bar and I would see her there in a few minutes. She nodded, looked towards the top end of the room and instinctively I followed her line of sight. Charles Winston was watching everything.

Gathering my things and saying goodbye to the people I was with took slightly longer than I had anticipated. I found Charles sat with Frankie at the bar by the time I got there. He sure was a fast worker I gave him that. Frankie stood as I approached and tried to excuse herself. It was then that Charles placed his hand on her. It was plain to see that Frankie was pissed and the exchanges between them were rather animated. I was still too far away from them to make my presence known to him. It didn't stop me from taking my phone out of my pocket and taking pictures of all this.

In frustration, Frankie yanked her arm away from Charles and screamed, "Take your fucking hands off me you creep."

Everyone in the bar looked over and Charles just smiled, got up and left. Hotel security got to Frankie seconds before I had and I had alot of explaining to do. Thank goodness Frankie remembered her training and kept her mouth shut as I explained to security it was all a misunderstanding. She agreed with everything I said and security was left to just shake there heads and walk away wondering just like Frankie, 'What the hell was I up to?'

Her silence on the way back to the hotel and in the elevator simply reinforced my first instinct. I had to tell Frankie what I was going to do about it and as soon as we got back to our room. To do so outside would make our business known to others and this was our business, not theirs. Even when I closed my door and Frankie came through the connecting door already in the process of taking her clothes off, her voice etched with so much pain said, "Please my Master. Please let me shower alone, this body has been sullied and I must clean it for you before you can once again own it."

The sadness in her eyes was unnecessary. To me she had done nothing wrong but I also knew this was something she felt in her heart she must do. I nodded in agreement and watched as she stood and slowly walked into her own room to shower. I suppose in her mind she wouldn't bring the dirt of his touch to my bathroom. Sighing to myself I set up my laptop downloaded the pictures and searched for a number on my phone.

"Mitchell Harper."

"Hey Mitch, It's Jack."

The pause as he mentally joined the sound of my voice to the one name I gave him was barely a second.

"Hey Jack, I wasn't expecting this call. I thought you were at that seminar over in Atlanta?"

"I am. Mitch, are you near your computer?"

The sound of him typing something and then a pause as he told me he was into his own account took a few moments. I sent him the pictures and waited. Mitch typed something and then silently mumbled 'the son of a bitch'. It was left to me to tell him that Charles had decided to make my PA his pet project for the length of the seminar. One of the pictures could clearly see Frankie's anger as she shouted at him to take his hands off her.

"Dammit Jack I'm sorry about this. You have my word it will be dealt with tonight and Jack, again I'm sorry. We will talk again in three weeks when you two get here. I've personally spoken to Francine as the arrangements for your visit were finalized. It's good to put a face to a voice I just wish it was under better circumstances."

markelly
markelly
2,572 Followers