Frankie's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,577 Followers

"So do I my friend, so do I."

We wished each other a goodnight and parted still friends. Frankie came into my room a few minutes later still looking worried. I think the thing that pissed me off the most was that she felt I had to once again reclaim something that was given to me and we both knew what she expected that would entail and that's the part that pissed me off the most. It's not for someone else to tell me how to treat both my girls yet by his actions I was now being forced to do just that.

Frankie came back into the room pausing for a moment at the door. She took a deep breath and then came to me, stopping just in front of me her head bowed.

"You understand this is not necessary. You have done nothing wrong and I have taken care of everything."

Her head slowly came up to meet my gaze her eyes ready to tear up.

"That man placed his hands on me in a manner that could lead people to believe I was his. I'm not his I am yours."

Her cheeks flushed as her memory of the incident at the bar came back to haunt her.

"Please, my Master, take this slaves ass and once again let this slave know she is owned and forgiven for unwittingly placing you in this position."

"You know you will bleed if I agree to this?"

Frankie once again nodded her head; her whole body seemed to shudder slightly before she once again took control of herself.

"I have pads with me. With your permission I will wear panties for the time that I bleed."

I knew I could stop this in an instant and possibly give her some other form of punishment even though she had done nothing to deserve it. But, I was beginning to understand Frankie's thinking now. She was constantly telling herself she was being tested and in her mind she couldn't allow herself to fail me. I truly think we were heading for one of those talks but we needed to do it back at the cabin and not on the road.

Charles Winston interfered with my life that evening. He took it upon himself to glue himself to Frankie and in return she felt this was a test she could not fail. The pause in the conversation must have made it feel like it was time. Frankie simply got onto the bed and onto all fours and waited. I joined her moments later.

The first slap of her ass sent her forward on the bed momentarily, she quickly placed herself back into position and waited, the second and third slap were aimed at each ass cheek. It was then a gentle moan escaped her lips that grew louder as I cupped her pussy.

"This cunt is wet slave."

Instinctively she tried to raise her pussy and push it deeper into my hand. As two fingers entered her pussy muscles seemed to try to pull me deeper into her. My finger took on a seesaw motion as I pulled juices out of her pussy and ran both fingers over her clit; she gasped and tried even harder to keep still. In Frankie's mind I had to punish her and that meant to take pleasure using this body and to not give pleasure in return. As strong willed as Frankie was I knew she needed the pain to cleanse herself of his touch.

Using her pussy as little more than a cum pool I scooped two fingers worth of her juices and pushed it deep into her ass; twisting my fingers around the rim of her anus as I did so. Her flower slowly opened up for me. The willpower that was holding Frankie so still amazed me; not once did she cry out; not once did she scream. Finally satisfied with her flower now so open to me I adjusted my position and entered her.

The bulbous head of my cock slowly disappeared aided by her juices that leak so heavily from her pussy. Several times her body would stiffen and just as quickly relax again. A whimper and then tears would be heard as more of me invaded her ass; pushing the inner walls apart; and stretching at the scars from past invasions. Even as we settled on a rhythm she would still force herself back on me. The slapping sound as our bodies met concealing her own gentle moans.

As much as she would try and deny her body and tell it that this was a punishment she had to endure her body refused to listen. The sensual meeting of cock and ass sending untold pleasure codes to her brain forcing her to submit to its pleasure despite the reason for my cock's presence in her ass. This erotic joining was too much for us both. My own climax was near. Instinct forcing me to place my arm under her and with one final thrust I lifted her adjusting her position one more time.

My cum shot deep within her causing her to fight her own approaching orgasm with grit and determination. To her, this was a punishment she was to endure. Her own orgasm to her mind would mean she had lost and Charles had won. That thought alone kept her orgasm at bay long enough for her to deal with it in a fitting way. Yes, there was pleasure to be had from this whole episode but not at the expense of knowing she was here to be punished for not keeping Charles at arms length and telling her Master sooner.

No sooner had I pulled out from Frankie's ass she excused herself and returned to her own room. The shower started up almost immediately. I showered and expected Frankie to join me. I found her on her knees in the bathroom waiting for me to finish. When I asked her why she hadn't joined me she told me that she didn't want to get her panties and pad wet. I thought it best not to push to hard for the truth this time around.

*******

We had no sooner queued up once again gain entrance to the seminar when a young lady approached. She looked familiar yet for the moment I couldn't place her. To emphasize her point she stood in front of us and smiled.

"Mr. McManus, my father sends his warmest regards."

She then looked towards Frankie.

"Francine, my father sends his apologies and hopes that the incident last night with Mr. Winston does not leave you with a bad impression of our company. Mr. Winston does not reflect the policy of the company. My father has gone to great lengths to make our company family orientated and since Mr. Winston's disgraceful behavior last night we have removed him from the seminar."

All three of us left the line and walked over to one of the restaurants. As we walked the young lady finally introduced herself and only then did I recognize her from the many photos Mitchell Harper has on his desk and around his office of various members of his family. Samantha Harper was her father's troubleshooter. The stories that circulated about Miss Harper told of her being a no nonsense bitch. It helped that I did my own research when Mitchell Harper's people came to me with a request for help on a computer design flaw.

Someone who owns a company the size of Mitchell Harper's doesn't come to small fish like me without a reason and I needed to know what that was before I got too involved with him. Samantha stood out amongst her family, graduated a first at MIT's School of Engineering yet she never took up a post in her chosen field. Instead she became her father's trouble shooter and her reputation grew with each year. When she turned up people crap themselves and run for cover.

When the coffees arrived Frankie turned to Samantha and said, "Miss Harper, what has happened to Charles Winston?"

For a moment it looked like Samantha was going to lie. The pause was momentary but it was there.

Finally she smiled and said. "Normally we do not discus personnel matters outside of the company. However my father has made it clear that he wishes total honesty with you on this matter."

Samantha looked at me as she spoke. When Mitchell Harper put the phone down on me he called his daughter along with two of the company security team they flew down in the company jet and walked into Charles Winston's room. He was in the middle of entertaining a woman who wasn't his wife at the time. The woman was asked to leave and Charles was relieved of his computer and credit cards as well as his swipe card for his office before he was escorted out of the hotel and back onto the company jet bound for home to answer some questions from her father.

"So how long do we have the pleasure of your company Miss Harper?" I asked.

"Please, Samantha is fine. I'm Charles's replacement for the rest of the seminar so we will know doubt bump into one another at sometime this week. In fact, how about both of you joining me for dinner tonight as my guests and the only friends I have here. So, please accept or I will be stuck in my room watching paint dry all evening and you wouldn't wish that on a lady would you?"

We all laughed at the picture she painted. Samantha Harper was a head turner and a poster girl for babe-of-the-year. There is no way she would sit in her room alone all night. She would only need to drop a tissue on the floor and anyone with a pulse and under the age of dead would rush to pick it up for her. But we accepted her invite to dinner and then all moved, once again, to join the line of people heading to the seminar.

One thing I did notice during the day was that when I sent Frankie on jobs she did so with a spring in her step once again. The whole episode with Charles Winston was, in her mind, now closed. As for me, I had my doubts. Something in Samantha Harper's statement didn't ring true and I just couldn't put my finger on what that was. Both of us spotted Samantha at odd times during the day. The pussy hounds made a bee line for her until they found out who she was and then beat a hasty retreat.

The seminar organizers were euphoric that Mitchell Harpers daughter was amongst the guests and fawned over her as well. Frankie and I simply smiled and waved on occasions and left her to it. She could handle herself. We did catch up to her or rather she seemed to be waiting for us as the seminar finished and everyone made a rush for the exit or the bar. She took up position one side of me as Frankie walked the other side. The pervert in me did smile to myself and wished I had a picture of this moment.

"How on earth do you manage a whole week of this?"

Both of us laughed at her obvious relief that the day was finally over.

"In your case I would suggest flat shoes and business suits. In my case it's stamina. As for Francine, she gets to sneak out and hide for hours at a time while I'm left to endure the mundane gossip amongst the technical stuff I came here for."

As we parted company, she said she has some shopping to do and a soak in a bath before dinner. We confirmed the time and left. The drive back to our hotel was all talk about some of the speeches that day so we didn't get any us time until our journey back to join Samantha for dinner. It was Frankie that finally put into words what I had been thinking since we had met Samantha.

"You don't trust her do you?"

It was a fair question and I answered it the best way I knew how. On the journey I told her all I knew of Samantha and the reputations that followed her. I hastened to add that I never put much stock in gossip and I even admitted that today was the first time I had ever met her. Yet in the next breathe I did mention that I knew of at least three guys who were just as qualified to attend this seminar on behalf of her company and admitted two were married but one I knew was still single.

Yet it was Samantha who came here to clean up the mess left by Charles Winston and stayed on to take up the slack left by Charles's departure. Samantha was way too high up in Harper Industry's hierarchy to be coming to such a seminar. It simply felt wrong. I was looking at this puzzle and too many pieces just didn't fit. Maybe they would before the end of the seminar, but I strongly doubted it.

The dinner was great and Samantha was the perfect host keeping up a steady stream of little stories and embarrassing moment she has had in her career. It was only when we were away from the restaurant and sat drinking coffee that Samantha gave herself away.

"That's an interesting necklace you have there."

Frankie stiffened slightly but very quickly regrouped.

"Thank you."

We had never discussed others seeing her necklace and to be honest I never see a reason to. The necklace was designed in such a way that it could well be looked at as a high class piece of fashion jewelry. It was only when you either took a very close look or know of its background and the person wearing it that you understood its true nature. Samantha watched Frankie's reaction. Before I could intervene Samantha leaned closer, her hand outstretched and said.

"I don't wish to make it look like I'm staring at your chest. Perhaps if you took it off so I could take a closer look at it."

Frankie smiled and gently shook her head.

"This necklace has brought me good luck so I'm not taking it off. By all means look at my chest as long as you choose to but my necklace stays on."

I sat watching this duel between these two women with interest. They clearly had the measure of each other that was for sure. Samantha simply smiled once more leaned back into the chair and resumed her story telling for another ten minutes before we all agreed it had been a long day and it was time for us all to head for bed. It was only when we all approached the reception desk that Samantha Harper gave us both her final parting shot.

"You seemed to have broken with tradition on this trip Jack. I asked reception what room you were in earlier and they told me you weren't registered at the hotel for this seminar."

She was smooth about it I had to give her that.

"That's because I leave all my travel arrangements to my PA from now on. It seems to run smoother than the 'turn up and beg for a room approach' I used to use when I was doing all my own travel arrangements."

The smile and nod of her head didn't fool any one of us. We hugged and wished her a good sleep and I drove us back to the hotel.

"When daddy dies, who gets the company?"

When I looked at Frankie she was simply staring at me waiting for my answer.

"The answer to that would depend on who you talked to. The main consensus is that Mitchell Harper has been grooming Samantha to take over complete control since she hit puberty. She has one older brother who is happy working for the company but doesn't want boardroom access. He is happy being one of many. The two younger sisters are the same; one is a happy housewife and the other is still working her way through collage."

Frankie paused for a moment while she listened to what I said and then digested it. Her last statement on that topic for the evening came as we pulled up outside our hotel.

"She is hiding something. She is on a fishing expedition at the moment which would explain why she's here instead of one of the three other choices you thought could have turned up."

Of that we were both in agreement.

*******

Throughout the rest of the week we bumped into Samantha from time to time. She had taken my advice and bought flat shoes and business suits. She still looked hot even dressed like that. Frankie admitted to both seeing and talking to her whilst she was away from me making her arrangements or sorting requests from me.

My speech at the seminar was in conference room three at one o'clock. The place was well over three quarters full which surprised me since most of those that attended these seminars always seemed to take rather long lunches coupled with a nap to sleep off the liquid refreshment. Samantha was in the front row made some notes and listened intently during the question and answer session of my speech which alone lasted almost an hour. It was unprecedented for a seminar which confused me as well.

We caught up with Samantha once more before the end of the seminar. Dinner was on me this time and she was the perfect guest. Not once did she push the conversation in any way other than keeping all three of us entertained. We hugged once again and she said she looked forward to seeing us both when it was time for me to visit her father. When I said that depended on whether or not her father will send her to put out another fire somewhere. Her face seemed to harden slightly before she smiled and said that she would make sure she was around.

Even as we packed and headed for the airport Frankie and I concluded that Samantha was an enigma. It was obvious that she had an agenda yet neither of us could work out what it was. Between work, business meetings and travel Samantha Harper became a distant memory over the next two weeks. I got a call from Mitchell Harper's secretary three days before we were due in Salt Lake City. It went from odd to downright weird in the space of one phone call.

Frankie and I had earmarked two days with Harper Industries; most of my time there was simply a courtesy call with a quick run down on two programs that I thought may help his company although they were still in there early stages of development. They were showing signs of increasing performance by five percent. Now I was being asked to tag another two days on the end of that trip no less.

But fate intervenes in many things. For the first hour of every morning either before or after breakfast depending on the time zone I'm in I always call the heads of every department for updates on projects. Yet, it was Marlon that told me that Mrs Gillins had been in a car accident the evening before. He made the mistake of not telling me as soon as he found out about it. Frankie immediately contacted the airport and sorted out the return trip and I went into shout mode when I found out from not only Marlon but the rest of my department heads knew last night.

I called Mitchell Harper's secretary as soon as I put the phone down and cancelled his visit due to a family emergency and, as far as I was concerned, that was what it was. She was family in my eyes and some were going to be brought to task over their neglecting to pass the information to me. We got to see her later that evening. She looked like she had been pushed off a bus and run over by a herd of cows on their way pass. But, other than that, she told us she was fine and her car took the brunt of the damage.

She was ordered to stay in hospital for the rest of the week and I flat out agreed with the doctors. The conversation of a home nurse was passed around and the evil glare I got from her in return left me with no doubt that that wouldn't be necessary. As her last remark on the subject was that it was bad enough being stuck with nurses for another four days without having one in her house as well. It did seem pointless trying to push my luck with her.

My next ports-of-call was my department heads. Frankie knew what I had planned and smiled when I told her. She said that she never wanted to make me mad... ever. When they all filed in I ripped into all of them. I then told them all that the reason I go to these seminars is because I prefer them to be hands-on with all the projects we were dealing with. But since none of them could be trusted any longer to keep me informed about anything other than what's in front of there noses I'm staying here from now on and I put them all on the roster for the next six seminars we had that year.

The shouting matches that followed were so much fun. More so when Frankie came into the meeting room and handed each of them travel plans and itineraries for each of their seminars in the coming months. Two of them even had speeches to give. The resignation threats were handed out and acceptance on my part made them all stop and think about it for a moment.

"You're not only department heads but you're my eyes and ears as well while I'm away. We are a small operation here and I don't employ people to sit here all day and fill me in on what's going on. I rely on you guys for that and since you chose not do that I'm staying here and you're all going to do my job. Give your wives the heads up and inform them why it's happening because if I get an irate wife on my phone I won't sugar coat the truth."

markelly
markelly
2,577 Followers