Frankie's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,574 Followers

The next few months saw me follow through with my threat and each department head came back regretting not informing me of what was going on while I was away. Frankie now had her job down pat and many of the staff went to her first and keeping me free to get on with not only covering for the department head that was away but keeping an eye on Mrs Gillins as well. She wasn't happy about me doing it but had little room to maneuver on the topic.

*******

"I seem to have been neglecting you."

Frankie smiled and she crawled onto my lap.

"You forget Master I work with you and know what you're putting yourself under. I know my fun time will come and I look forward to it when it does."

It was now I pulled out my trump card.

"Well you won't have to wait long; Red has a week off from filming. So, guess where she plans to take her vacation time?"

She squealed and hugged me tighter before asking so many questions I had to tell her to stop. I then let her know that Red should be here late tomorrow afternoon while we are both at work. I also planned to take a few days off. More to see if my department heads really did get the message or do I need I repeat the lesson.

The smile that lit up her face as I placed the thick leather collar onto the bed simply got wider as she took her usual collar off and gently placed it on the cabinet by the bed so I could replace it with this one. Frankie lay down and closed her eyes. Her cheeks flushed a beautiful red color as she heard the click of the ties now connecting her to the bed. She tried so hard to control her breathing and inwardly I smiled. Frankie's own excitement clashed with her nervousness.

"These last few weeks you have been greatly tested so tonight I'm going to give you a treat my dear sweet slave but before I do I wish to give you one more choice. Ball gag or no ball gag?"

Frankie's chin arched, exposing her neck to me. Her veins stood proud and her whole body just glowed.

"I choose no ball gag my Master because it would deny you a hole in this body for you to use."

Even I had to pause for a moment and look towards her; something was different about her tonight. Frankie's body had an air of anticipation about it. It was then I realized something.

"You have been talking to your sister."

Again she smiled. She had been found out so it was a waste of time doing anything but admitting it.

"My Master you did not say I could not talk to my sister."

"You are sisters, why would I refuse you something like that?"

It should come as no surprise since Shannon and Red spoke daily so it stood to reason that Red would continue to talk to her sister even though that was now Frankie.

"Then you know this is going to hurt and you still refuse a ball gag?"

"If you choose to hurt me Master then who is this slave to deny you the right to do so?"

Even as we talked, even as she uttered those words to me as a slave would to her Master. Frankie knew what I was asking of her. Red had told her everything just as a sister would and should. By now Frankie had opened her legs as far apart as I had ever seen her do so. She knew what I was going to do and she didn't even flinch. She just opened her body to me accepting what it was I was going to do.

Frankie's own imagination was now in overdrive thinking of the whispered secrets that pass from one sister to another. Those shared thoughts and dreams; those pains and pleasures that were tumbling through her mind assaulting her senses causing her own body to process those same thoughts and instructions and feel her own body act upon them and in return to feed her mind to force sensory overload. Devour every pain and pleasure of that evening and send it back up the synapses so both mind and body can join and be as one.

Finally placing ankle cuffs on her only added to her senses being pushed to their limit. Her arms instinctively lifted and rested above her head and the wrist cuffs snapped shut with a finality that said more than any words ever could. Her eyes locked on the blindfold that twirled around my finger. Frankie tried to smile and failed. We were entering a new world for Frankie. I have never blindfolded her before.

I thought I was going to have to spend time exciting her but it seems her own imagination and body had done that for me. The wet patch under her ass was a clear sign of that her pussy lips already bloated and her juices freely leaking from her exposed pussy. I took care when I pushed the biggest vibrator I had into her pussy. Frankie's body gave me the signals I needed when she had enough in her that I paused to give her time for her body to adjust. We had all evening so I didn't mind taking my time.

She sighed and the triumphant smile came back. Her pussy lips were clearly stretched to there limit around the vibrator. With a small wriggle of her hips Frankie then thanked me for being patient with her. I was sure glad I had blindfolded her so she couldn't see me shake my head and smiling. Setting the vibrator on low for now I went back to watching and waiting. With a huge vibrator in her and her lips now acting as a seal, the juices from her pussy had all but ceased so I needed to be quicker than I wanted to be.

Frankie's ass was a no go zone for me since the four had done so much damage to it and, although she refuses to want to listen to the truth, it is a permanent reminder of how fragile she now is and always will be. I could still take her there, that was a given between us, and she once told me that she would always carry pads with her if we are away from the cabin for when she bleeds. But for now it would always be a reminder that she was a casualty of Randy's stupidity.

But we both knew that at times like this when both of us wanted to have fun and suffer the consequences of our actions later then her ass was just as open to me as the rest of her body and I fully intended to use every part of it.

"Just remember slave the first two orgasms are yours. The rest of the evening they are mine."

It was then her smile faltered. Frankie simply nodded her head as her body began its own headlong surge towards its first of the night. It was also then that I pushed a small egg vibrator deep into her ass. Her body lurched upwards a few inches and I took advantage of that by turning the big one in her pussy up another setting and the orgasm that ripped through her left her screaming at the walls of the cabin.

Her second orgasm followed the first as it too rampaged through her body, that's when all deals were off and I swiftly pulled the big vibrator out of her pussy. The cum that rushed out of her soaked her ass on the way to soaking the bed as well. It was also then that I pushed two fingers into her pussy causing her lower body to rise to accommodate them. When my hand bumped against bone I turned my fingers upwards and found her pleasure spot. Her mind was on the defensive. She had her two orgasms. Her body was now mine.

The egg vibrator in her ass kept her on that high as my fingers brushed her little nub her toes would do their own dance as she fought with her entire being to hold back as long as she could. My finger continued to stroke that small area of nerve endings that relayed her pleasure tenfold to its outside source, to call to it, to make it understand that the two orgasms they had received now had to be paid for. Her upper body tried to rise only causing the leather collar to bite into her neck.

My fingers once again sought out that shielded little lump of nerves that screamed small jolts of electric throughout her body. Poor Frankie didn't even have it in her to ask if she could cum. Her voice had failed her in favor of her screams. Her whole body was a sweat soaked lump of meat too spent to do much of anything anymore. My whole hand was so wet from her juices that even I had trouble staying connected to her pleasure nub.

Her hands pulled hard at the leather cuffs holding her to the top of the bed. She gasped and quickly adjusted her breathing desperate to stave off asking for permission to cum. Her whole body was aglow the heat that radiated from her was simply amazing. I changed tactics for a moment forcing my hand against her pussy lips and each time I did a little shudder from her pussy seemed to radiate up her body making her pull on the cuffs that held her wrists once again.

Frankie seemed to need control of her hands yet wouldn't ask for such a thing. I was curious to see what she wanted to do. My hand sought out the quick release and her free hands finally grabbed hold of the collar in a desperate attempt to find some solace from it. Her knuckles white with a grip so tight that the leather bent inwards. It was clear to see she didn't want the leather collar removed but her hands seemed to seek it out, to hold it, perhaps as a physical reminder that she is who she is.

In an act born of a need from release she dug her heels into the bed and lifted her body weight onto her shoulders and heels. She was desperately close to orgasm. To fight against something that gave so much pleasure was so hard for her and as my head rested so close to hers I whispered her permission to cum. Her orgasm burned up through her throat and out through her mouth as though finally released from its charge the remnants of her orgasm now deflated in on itself.

Frankie was now nothing more than a panting wheezing orgasm ravaged wreck with a smile that lit up the room. It would have also been unfair to seek my own release at this moment. The fact I was able to do this to a woman made me smile but I also realized I had abused her pussy and she would surely be sore in the morning. Her own need to equal the balance would come in the morning and, sore or not, we would make love very slowly and with great care. It would be a contented joining.

*******

I would have to say that life for all three of us was getting along just fine. Frankie was happy in her job and found it challenging enough. Everyone in the company treated her as my PA and I could find her gossiping by the coffee machine with the rest of the girls from time to time so I knew she was accepted. As for Red, almost the first words that left her mouth when we came in was that this was going to be her last film and that she had put her business up for sale.

So, yes all was well in our world. Then Samantha Harper walked into my office.

End of Chapter three.

markelly
markelly
2,574 Followers