Frankie's Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,574 Followers

"Thanks again Gordon. I'm going to be on the road for the next six weeks. I need you to randomly repeat what you did at the cabin while I'm away. Send the bill to me directly. I do not want my company in the loop."

My next call was into Mrs. Gillins office. I let her know what Frankie and I had planned and that she would be getting updates from either Frankie or me over the next six weeks. The next time I saw Frankie she was in a sun dress at Honolulu airport. She looked totally stunning and had followed my orders that she do nothing but get herself a tan. Her pattern of finding hotels with adjoining rooms continued.

Frankie came through the connecting door with her dress in her hand and only wearing her warm smile. We stayed in that afternoon. We went out to dinner to give our bodies some rest before repeating all we did that afternoon. We had a lot of catching up to do and we both took it very seriously. Our weeks' vacation was over way too quickly for my taste but visits to companies and seminars called so we boarded the plane and returned to our corporate persona.

We were already a week into our journey when Frankie placed a newspaper onto the breakfast table. It was obvious that she wanted me to read the gossip section of the paper. The picture was of Samantha out on some social function. The gossips had the man pinned on her arm as her latest conquest. The picture showed a nice pearl necklace around her neck that went very well with her evening gowned yet no sign of the one I had given her. We both smiled as I read it and left the paper on the table when we finished breakfast.

Frankie kept up with Samantha's antics via the gossip sections of the papers. There was no need to hire a detective to keep an eye on her when the society columnists were doing such a grand job. Even though I gave no credence to half the stories of her exploits the photos told their own story. Our first seminar was in Chicago. I was due to speak on the Tuesday so I didn't get as much done as I wanted to on the Monday.

We noticed that Harper Industries representative was the one of the three I had told Frankie that could take Charles's place. It seems he had been very well briefed. He soon figured out who Frankie was and, although he was polite, he only ever spoke to her if I was around. By Friday Frankie had had enough; it was clear by the look on her face that she had bad news. The paper under her arm simply gave me the heads up over what had pissed her off. I read the newspaper first and then waited.

"How long are you going to allow her to disrespect you? She is out of control."

Samantha was arrested for DUI. The police had pulled her over on a broken tail light and the rest, as they say, was history.

"She is not disrespecting me. It's her family name she is dragging through the mud."

"But she is in every paper in the land. This is not how she should treat the status you have given her."

"Frankie, let me ask you a question. It has been four weeks since you have seen Red and Samantha, how often have you spoken to either of them?"

She paused to think first before answering.

"Red I have spoken to seventeen times and Samantha once."

"The visit from Samantha's mother pushed her out the door long before she was ready.

Her mother interfered and she is facing the consequences of that interference. I don't like what's happening to her any more than you do but I can do nothing when her family keeps interfering."

Frankie knew further discussion on the subject with me was futile just as I knew that she would talk to Red as soon as she could. She will no doubt get the same answer. We stayed in Chicago over the weekend after the seminar. We did some sightseeing and took in a show. The three companies we visited the following week established Frankie as the go-to girl when they phoned the office and couldn't get me.

Flying into Dallas sent Frankie once more into orbit. We had no sooner landed than she was at the news stand. She was becoming obsessed and the news kept getting worse. Samantha was seen with a new guy hanging off her arm at some grand opening. It was clear that Frankie was incensed about all this and getting no reassurance from me was driving her to distraction. I let her rant right up until we went into our rooms before I pulled her over my knee and swatted her naked ass twenty times.

"I'm only going to say this once. Stop buying papers if you can't handle the news. Leave Samantha to me and get on with being my PA, niece and slave in whatever order they apply. Do we have an understanding?"

Gently rubbing her naked red ass she quickly agreed with me. For the rest of the evening we skipped over the topic of Samantha even though it was plain to see Frankie wanted to talk about it. Signing in at the seminar the next morning kept Frankie busy and then she went off to deal with the list I had given her. It took me a few moments to find the crowd I usually hang out with at these things and we got settled in.

Frankie really was like a dog with a bone. She had found Donald Feldman by Wednesday, the Harper Industries representative at the Seminar, and, without introducing herself, bled him dry on the gossip swirling around Samantha. She had caught up with me back at the hotel and it was plain to see she just had to say something or bust.

"Please my Master, allow this slave to speak."

Even as I looked at her kneeling next to me I knew I wasn't going to like this.

"Ok, what is bothering you?"

"Samantha is out of control. Her Father has stripped her of her job and banned her from leaving the house. Her list of boyfriends is now in double digits and rising. Her moods swings have become so unpredictable that no one wants to be anywhere near her. Master, you must do something."

For such a long time I looked at her. When she finally looked up from my chest and into my eyes her body shuddered.

"You were told to leave this alone."

"Yes, Master, bu..."

"This has never been a negotiation Frankie. I told you I would deal with this you went behind my back and disobeying me. You followed my command to the letter but you knowingly broke the spirit of the command."

Her head lowered in defeat. She knew she was about to be punished.

"Make all the arrangements for your return flight first thing in the morning. You're going to spend the next six days with your folks."

Frankie remained silent and nodded her head before saying, "I will obey."

I got up from my chair got dressed and went downstairs to the bar. Somehow the urge to get very drunk just didn't appeal to me yet I hung in there for a large scotch anyway. When I got back to my room Frankie hadn't moved from were I left her. I told her to stand and then scooping her up into my arms and dropped her on the bed. At least she had a smile on her face. Crawling into the bed with her laying alongside her I carefully explained everything. I knew I didn't have to but I felt, just this time, I needed to.

The conversation lasted well into the early morning. Frankie argued Samantha's case and, even though I listened, I still told her how it was going to be. She then tried to worm her way out of her punishment. That was a deal breaker so I sent her to the bathroom and when we had finished I hugged her in my favorite position and we slept. She had most of her clothes packed by the time I woke. The details of the flight came to her when we were at breakfast. I took her to the airport and saw her off.

We both knew she wouldn't do such a thing again and holding firm to my punishment hurt the both of us in the short run but it was best for her. The seminar finished with a whimper rather than a bang. Frankie's conversation with Donald Feldman had opened the flood gates and Samantha's problems have become common knowledge amongst the gossips by the time the seminar ended.

I kept to the itinerary for the next six days while Frankie was being punished. I met her at Salt Lake City airport for my two day visit with Mitchell Harper. I ignored the man holding up a card with my name on it. Frankie saw him but followed me tight lipped as I passed him. We picked up a rental car and went to our hotel only to be told our reservations had been canceled. She said yes when I asked if the rooms that were originally reserved for us are still available. I told her we will take them.

The room phone was ringing by the time our baggage arrived and when Frankie looked at me I shook my head and continued unpacking. By now my own cell was ringing in tandem with the room phone and Frankie's cell. I held out my hand out for hers and I placed both in the drawer of the cabinet by the bed. I picked up the keys to the car and left the hotel. We spent the rest of the day and the early part of the evening in the City Creek Centre. I even told Frankie she could go just a little crazy with her plastic.

Damn, when that girl smiles she just melts my heart. Clothes and shoes were her target and I nodded in the appropriate places when she came out of the dressing room. I have to say there is one question a slave would never ask her Master, "does my ass look big in this?" The one question that has put fear in hearts of men would be answered with no fear of any retaliation whatsoever. We finished our day at one of the finest restaurants. The food was so good I wanted to take the chef home with me.

We both knew what was going to be waiting for us when we returned, did I care? Not in the least. As I walked up to reception she took a sideways look at someone and gave a brief nod before her gaze returned to me. The conversation that followed was very interesting.

"Good evening sir, can I help you?"

"Our room keys please rooms 317 and 319."

A man came up to stand beside me as I was requesting our keys.

"Mr McManus we have your bags in our car, if you and your PA will follow us please?"

My gaze remained on the receptionist.

"Can you tell me who authorized the removal of our luggage from our rooms?"

The receptionist started to fidget. A guy with a name tag and the words Duty Manager on it moved in to intercept. I waited for him to finish telling me that they had a phone call from Harper Industries telling them that the booking was made in error and that we were staying at the Harper residence. No sooner had he finished than I asked him the same question I had asked the receptionist. The color went from his face as I stared at him waiting for an answer. He repeated what he had already told me.

Again, I waited him out and asked him exactly the same question. By now I had two men standing next to me who, I can only assume by their manner, were not used to people ignoring them. Finally, the Duty Manager gave me the name of the hotel Manager and when I asked again if he was the person who authorized the removal of our luggage he said he didn't know. This time I leaned onto the counter.

Adding a little iron to my voice, I said, "Ok we will try this in reverse since you claim not to know. Get the bell boy over who brought the bags down here then ask him what I asked you."

"Please stop. I asked them to do it. I need you close to me. I acted in haste and I'm sorry but I couldn't contact you when you booked in and you were not here when I arrived."

Turning to look at Samantha as she stood a few feet behind me shocked me a little. The dark rings under her eyes clearly showed she has not slept. Her manner made her shift from one foot to another. Finally, she gave up and rushed over to me wrapping her arms around me and burst into tears. She was still no better when I got her into the limo. One of Harper Industry's trained monkeys kept Frankie company in our rental as they followed behind.

What was happening to her was being accelerated by me being here. With me now next to her the tenuous hold she had over herself was becoming undone and she passed out dropping across my lap. I carried Samantha up the steps to the palace known as the Harper residence. The butler opened the door before I could kick it and Peggy-Sue met us as I walked past the butler. I asked where Samantha's room was and Peggy-Sue took one look at her daughter passed out in my arms and led me up the stairs.

"Frankie, Find our luggage, get your spare collar and collar Samantha with it then get her and yourself undressed. You need to get into bed with her. You're going to have to hang on to her all night so use the bathroom before you do."

She nodded and quickly went in search of the butler.

"Peggy-Sue, you need to leave. If you stay you need to keep your mouth shut. This may be your place but those are your only two options in this room."

For the first time I saw uncertainty in her eyes. It was clear to see that she had tried and failed, was it her own stubbornness that was going to prevent me from bringing Samantha out of this?

"I'm staying."

"Very well, but don't say a fucking word."

She winced at me using a swear word in her house. I'm sure I wasn't the first and I had little doubt that I will be the last. Samantha was going into her shell. She had seen me at the hotel and her mind had given up. I climbed onto the bed and straddled her legs pulling her up straight by her blouse. Then I slapped her. She moaned softly and I watched for Peggy-Sue's next move. Her mouth opened and she took a step toward us. Her maternal instinct was understandably strong.

"If you want your daughter back stay there and don't say a fucking word."

I slapped her again then grabbed her with both hands and shook her. Frankie came back into the room and I held Samantha still while she attached her spare collar to her and then dashed into the bathroom leaving the door wide open. Peggy-Sue blushed at Frankie doing something like this with the door open.

Again, I shook Samantha with my face now inches from hers I screamed, "Who, the fuck are you?"

I shook her and once again and then slapped her. Peggy-Sue winced.

"I said who the fuck are you?"

Her eyes opened and I was met by a vacant stare. I slapped her one more time and the soft moan was replaced by a murmur. I was sure I heard something. Shaking her again as my nose now touched hers and I asked her the same question. Her name came to all of us as Frankie came out of the bathroom and started to undress. Mitch Harper stood by the door watching her naked form pull the covers back and started undressing his daughter.

"If you're who you say you are then who am I?"

"You are my Master and I am your slave. I am so sorry my Master."

"I know slave but that won't stop me from punishing you for your behavior. Now sleep my dear. You have earned this sleep like no other."

Frankie and I placed her onto the bed as gently as we could. Samantha moved into the fetal position. Frankie molded herself to Samantha and held her tight. I climbed off the bed and pulled the covers over both girls. I bent down and kissed both goodnight before following Peggy-Sue out of Samantha's bedroom. It was clear to see that they both wanted answers. They also knew better than to ask for them standing outside their daughter's bedroom.

Mitch went to his home office and made a stiff drink. Peggy-Sue made a drink for herself and handed me the soda I asked for. She sat down beside her husband and waited. The need to rant at them had passed me by. We were dealing with the mental health of their daughter, my slave, and she was the priority in this conversation not me. My responsibility to her weighed heavily on me.

"You can go to a psychologist for the psycho-babble version or I will give you what I figure happened, one will just cost a whole lot more. The gist is this, when Samantha came to me she was holding it together by a thread. When you both agreed she could come to me she was, in her mind, given permission by the two people she loved and respected the most to finally be herself. Samantha knew you had come to see me because Frankie told her in one of their phone conversations."

"It didn't take long for her to figure out that our conversation directly preceded me sending her home. She felt betrayed by all of us and that's when she hit her own self destruct button. We are all to blame for this so no one start pointing fingers at anyone else here. The question has to be, what will the two of you allow me to do about this?"

Mitch had finished his drink. He eyed his glass contemplating another drink before thinking better of it and returned his attention back to me.

"I heard her. She is already a slave."

I shook my head. "No, what is happening in her head is that the slave in her is hanging onto Samantha the hard nosed trouble shooter, protecting her from doing anymore damage to the both of them."

Peggy-Sue paced the room listening to us both. This wasn't the woman who came to my office just a few weeks ago.

"So you're saying she has a split personality?"

She had caught me unprepared and I smiled at her question. She also seemed to take it personally and lashed out by saying.

"Well, if you're so damned knowledgeable then you tell us what to make of all this."

I supposed I had asked for that.

"Ok back up a moment and think. Mitch you're a father and a businessman. Peggy-Sue you are a wife and a mother. Does that mean that you both have split personalities? Of course it doesn't. That's how Samantha's mind was when she was with me. She was a slave while she was in my valley and around me. She was the highly effective executive and loving daughter when she was with you. But when you came to my office and interfered she wasn't sure what she was anymore because she no longer had boundaries. She was beginning to come to terms with her needs and finding comfort and acceptance from us when the rug was pulled from under her. She was lost when I sent her home to you."

Mitch got up from his chair and sat down across from me growling, "Jack, this is our daughter we are talking about here so be damn sure you know what you are talking about when I ask you my next question. What are our options?"

"There are two viable options. First option, let the slave be. Leave her alone and let me finish her training so that she can fully develop her slave self. Once she does she will be able to integrate her two selves and find balance. She will still be Samantha the hard nosed business women and daughter for you. She will be the slave she needs to be when she is around me. Second option, you deny her the opportunity to finish her training and develop her slave self. She will bury that part of her for you and she will take over the company as you have originally planned. The rift in her personality will eventually destroy her inner self due to the constant war within her. She will either self-destruct or her fire will fade. I give her no more than five years before that happens."

I can see Peggy-Sue struggling with two unacceptable options I laid before her. The mother within her wanted to protect her daughter while seeing her grow and flourish. The options I have given her forced her to either, in her mind, leave Samantha unprotected with a monster (me) or watch her wither. I understood her struggle but I gave her the unvarnished truth. In my sympathy I gave them a possible out. I gave them option three which would have been years of therapy.

We knew rumors of her therapy would eventually leak causing doubt in her ability to run the company. The loss of confidence in her ability would cause a vote of no confidence by the board forcing Samantha to resign her post. She will see this as her complete failure of the trust her parents have given her and the failure to the people she was entrusted to lead and protect.

Everyone in that room was exhausted and the conversation back and forth just kept swirling around all three options. It was time to give them one last realization. I told them that at this moment Samantha's slave self is clinging to Frankie for her sanity. When slave wakes Samantha both need to know who they are. There were times that evening I felt like a fifth wheel as I watched Mitch the father and Peggy-Sue argue. They hugged each other and cried. All I could do was answer any question they asked me as best I could. My opinion wasn't asked for so I never venture to give it.

markelly
markelly
2,574 Followers