Frankie's Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you would have accepted me?"

"Shannon had the uncanny ability to see what each of us needs. If she had said yes then Red would have followed. I would have agreed to keep my two girls happy. Your Aunt Shannon isn't here so it was left to me to take over where she left off. I would never have turned you away. The family connection between us has not been an issue for some time now."

The smile was a dead giveaway. She launched at me and clung to me as though her life depended on it. I heard a whispered thank you just before she burst into tears again. Frankie needed this connection but I had to pry her away from me so I could look at her. It wasn't easy. The girl is amazingly strong and tenacious when she wants to be. Finally, she had calmed enough to kiss me on the cheek and snuggle back onto my lap.

We talked for a few moments more before we got out and dried off. She handed me her collar and I placed it on the coffee table ready for her return.

"I'm going to give you one gift. I have agreed to the playroom for you but I want you to go in first and pick one toy that you wish me to use on you. I get to pick the others. Once you have this toy you will kneel next to the X frame with your chosen toy in front of you. You have five minutes so make the most of your choice. Now leave."

I was graced with her thousand watt smile as she nodded her head and walked into the playroom. It was then the phone rang. Frankie stopped dead in her tracks and looked at me waiting to find out if my instruction would change. Smiling, I pointed towards the playroom as I picked up the phone brought a flush to her cheeks and the smile just seemed to get bigger.

"Jack I just got a call from Samantha. She's at the airport and asked if I could pick her up."

"I thought as much. Pick her up and take her home with you if it's not going to interfere with your job. She has a story to tell you so listen to her Red. She's seeking both advice and reassurance from you since she now has your status."

"After what I've been reading about her in the papers this had better be some story she's about to tell me."

I laughed and reminded her that she shouldn't hold to much stock in the gossip section of the papers. Red was to take her home and listen to her. Samantha was still trying to get a sense of her boundaries and Red was to explain them to her. Once we had worked on the outline of what needed to be said I explained that I had to go. I told her I had Frankie waiting in the playroom . There was a momentary pause before the laugh came down the phone.

"The lucky bitch. Tell her I said hi and I now have to go wipe myself because the image that conjured up has just made me wet."

"I will. Oh, Red, I think Samantha needs more than just a little verbal reassurance on her visit with you. Goodnight."

I placed the receiver in its cradle and I walked into the playroom. Frankie was already on her knees next to the frame and a paddle directly in front of her. Her neck and cheeks flush with excitement and anticipation of our upcoming scene. I sensed greater excitement from her because she was able to choose the toy I will inflict on her. The locking of the thick leather collar placed snuggly around her neck brought a slight gasp from her. I stood her up and placed her on the X frame and tied her down facing me.

There was no point in a build-up. Frankie needed pain. The subtleties would have to wait for another time. She had survived on nothing more than spankings for the last eight weeks so this evening was solely to play catch up and it seems her need to not only see bruises but to feel them as well. The ball gag surprised her but she accepted it without any protest. She still had her safe word even gagged. She knew what hand signs to make if what I was doing became too much for her.

I applied KY on my fingers and slowly expanding her ass taking care to limit the penetration to her anus. This was about giving her a buzz and not about making her bleed. I grabbed an egg vibrator and turned it on full before pushing it into her when her ass was expanded enough. Her heels dug into the wood and her hips raised a couple of inches off the frame. The change in angle helped and the egg slid into her. Its buzzing sound became muted as her anus closed around it. Her pussy became engorged and started leaking cum.

I slapped her across her pubic bone sending her body back onto the frame accompanied by a small grunt as the sting registered in her brain. I can see my red handprint on her in sharp contrast to her pale skin. I released the catch holding the frame at an angle returning it to its upright position. Frankie's body weight forced more pressure onto her arms as they fully supported her weight. I picked up the light flogger and began whipping her with it. Her eyes widened as she bit down on the ball gag and screamed as the flogger slapped her across her tits.

Shannon told me more than once that I was mechanical when it came to the playroom. I had a goal in mind and I knew the most efficient way to achieve it. That skill comes in handy in moments like these. My goal was to eventually give Frankie six bruises three down each flank. I was also without the playroom for eight weeks so I thought playing with her awhile before I bruise her was in order. I kept a close watch on her hands. Although the gag wasn't new to her the intentional bruising was. I wanted to make sure I am not overwhelming her.

I pulled on her nipples making cones of them and I slapped them a couple of times causing them to become harder than they normally do during our sex play. She groaned as she spotted me reach for the clothes pins. There was a slight squeal as the pin sank deep into her flesh. Her eyes fixated on the second peg as it was placed on her other nipple. I held back from attaching it. It took her a moment to realize and force her eyes away from it to look at me.

Only then did I attach the pin and she squealed louder. Her eyes quickly returned to the second peg only to find my fingers no longer on it. Her breathing was in short sharp pants as the pain from both pegs invaded her body and seeped into her mind. Frankie watched as I knelt down and picked up the paddle. Her body shuddered as her cum drops from her pussy joining the tiny puddle on the floor. I placed the handle between her legs and lifted it until it made contact with her pussy.

Frankie rode the handle soaking it with her cum. She moaned and her eyes fluttered as I lifted it slightly higher. She was forced to rise on to her toes as she continued her forward and backward motion along the handle. Finally, she succumbed to her own needs closing her eyes she bore down hard on the handle trying to bury it between her pussy lips. She never saw my hand swipe one of the pegs off her nipple. Her eyes shot open and she screamed. For a second her hand went to move to signal an end all this.

She watched me looking at her hand and waited. My attention moved from her hand to her face. She tried to smile around the gag as the tears clouded her eyes but that smile told me more. I pulled the handle away from her pussy and her body slumped slightly. Frankie's eyes were wide as she turned her attention to the paddle forgetting to breathe. She watched the handle of the paddle as it arced towards her body. She readied herself as she realized the handle's intended target.

She screamed louder as the handle of the paddle hit the peg sending it across the room. The blood rushed back into her nipple causing slivers of pain to streak up her body and slam into her mind. The only relief Frankie had was to scream as the waves of pain slowly receded. She started panting through the gag as her eyes locked onto me not daring to look away trying to anticipate what I would do to her next.

I had already planned where each bruise will be. I turned the paddle around so my hand was now on the cum soak handle. Its warmth and stickiness a reminder me of how much she enjoyed and needed this. I teased her with the paddle running up the inside of one leg and then down the other. Her body shuddered and a slow moan escaped from the gag before her eyes fluttered and closed.

The first blow sounded like a slap as the flat side of the paddle connected with her skin. The sound made Frankie jump opening her eyes and she screamed behind her gag. I saw the blow will leave a lasting mark on her. I aimed my next blow on same spot angling the paddle ever so slightly so that the edge of the paddle bit into her skin ensuring the bruising she wished for. The same process lasted another five times. The little pool of cum on the floor beneath her grew as the process continued.

Her fingers moved to make the safe word sign as the echo of the paddling receded. I dropped it and levered the frame laying her on her back. I removed the ball gag first and Frankie set about pulling lungs full of air back into her body while I undid her cuffs. It was only when the leather collar was removed that she opened her eyes and looked at me. Her smile faltered for a moment until I told her she had done very well. Her thousand watt smile replaced the other one quickly enough.

I was carrying her into the shower when I noticed the look on her face as we passed the bed so I laid her down then I went to get the cream. For the next hour I gently rubbed the cream into her welts and bruises. I was hard long before I had finished. Frankie watched me while her hand wrapped itself around it.

"You and this body need rest. Put your thoughts on hold until the morning. We will discuss this only when you feel better. Remember slave this is your first time being bruised. Your body needs time to recuperate. Even Red, with all her experience, needs a night to recuperate so don't push yourself."

She was truly torn between obeying me and her first rule of being a slave. Inwardly I smiled at her dilemma. I took away her options by standing and walking back into the day room to pick up her collar. Her mood changed when she noticed what was in my hand. She sat up with a supreme effort and presented her neck so I can collar her. I laid her down and switched off the light to let her sleep. I returned to the den to complete some work and reflect on all that have transpired over the last two months. I feel the loss of my beloved Shannon and her wisdom more acutely now than ever. I really needed her by my side as I try to navigate the coming months.

End of Chapter five.