Frankie's Story Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,546 Followers

Although the tears had stopped, it was still plain to see, she was still close to it. For such a long time, Samantha watched me waiting for me to add to my last comment. I didn't need to; the ball was in her court now. She watched as I leaned over to the bedside cabinet and pulled the drawer open. Seconds later her necklace arced its way towards her, she caught it mid-air with both hands and instinctively held it close to herself.

"For a start, you don't get to ask shit from me. If you put that on it means you have heard and accept what I've said; we will draw this one line under all this and get on with this life and that includes me taking you into the playroom, before I make love to you. Remember, you have no rights in this, from now and for some time to come."

Her chest rose as she slowly sucked in air. Samantha's eyes were glued to the necklace in her hands. She placed it on the bed and then stood. Her hands went to her t-shirt and pulled it off before pulling her shorts to the floor. The concentration on her face remained the same, even as she placed her necklace once again around her neck and knelt on the bed staring at my chest.

"I will obey, and thank you for once again, reminding me of my place."

There was something about her now, the way she held herself ready perhaps. Last night Samantha had actually thought about what was going to happen to her, about the way she had treated us all so badly over these last few months. She knew that her behavior had caused all of this. Today was her day of reckoning and she knelt expectantly, waiting for the punishment she felt and now understood she was due. I'm sure what caused her surprise was the way my arm came up and my hand opened up to her.

Samantha looked at it, and then at me. Although the tears welled up within her, the thousand-watt smile kept them at bay. She clasped my hand ever so tightly as she crawled over the bed and between the covers. Our bodies melted into each other as the last vestige of restraint vanished, her tears burst forth and for some time, all I did was hold her tight to me as agonizing sobs poured forth. It was clear she was trying to say something and although the crying kept getting in the way, Samantha felt the need to say whatever it was.

"I... I love..."

The pent up emotions once again took her as she cried into my shoulder for a few moments. Again, she pulled air into her lungs, willing herself to stop crying as she pulled herself away to look at me, her hand came up and held my cheek and a small smile grew on her lips.

"You were right, all along you were right. I am Samantha the businesswoman, and no one but you and my sisters will ever see the slave within. That is my gift to her and all of you. Should any of you ring me, I will answer, regardless of what I'm doing, should you need me, I will be but a plane ride away. Last night I heard a tale of such love between three people that my heart burst with shame, that I had come so close to walking away from this and pride, that the slave that I am will share in it. I came to my senses last night, my Master. Please find it within yourself, to forgive this idiot."

Her other hand came up and now both held my face, her eyes bored deep into my soul. Samantha took but a moment to finish what she wanted to say.

"I love you. I love my sisters and I will make you all proud of me, as you test me. Should this slave ever waver, I know I have you all at the end of a phone and here in this special place. This slave had it all and came so close to losing it all, you gave me this last chance and that is all I need to prove to you that you have this slave for life. I love you my Master."

She stopped talking. The feeling that a 'but' was hanging in the air was there also. The pause grew, in both time and unease. Finally, Samantha spoke once again.

"My soul is laid bare to you, there is but one thing I have left to give you. It grew in me because of the answer you would give me... No. It grew because of the answer I feared you would give me. Who is the woman under you right now? Are you fucking Mitchell Harper's daughter?"

Now I understood why she held my head so tightly. Her eyes gave her away; the emotions within her were finally at peace. She was slave and she wished me to see her. To know that special person within her, that for now, she was in control and this was the first time she had admitted it to anyone. Reinforcing that statement, by telling me of her love and her one doubt, fed upon itself to the point of almost destroying her own happiness.

"Know this. Seal it in your heart, you are Samantha Harper. That will never change, when you are here, on the phone to us and I do include Red and Frankie in the 'us' part, you are slave. We both have a business to run but we cannot sacrifice the 'us', to do it. You are slave when you are expected to be and when you need to be. It is also, why you are never called anything more than Samantha. Mitchell Harper's daughter isn't here, Samantha is."

Her eyes welled up again, as something else happened as well. As that thousand-watt smile burst through the worry in her eyes, she also seemed to glow. She mouthed a thank you and we sealed our conversation with a kiss. Even her kiss was submissive, she sought nothing other than accede to me, to let me know that I had access to her mouth. Samantha's tongue guided when asked and kept me company when I went exploring. Even as our kiss ended and I pulled away slightly to look at her, her eyes almost glowed and the thousand-watt smile that quickly followed.

"This body, mind and soul are yours, my Master. I wear your brand with honor, how may I please you?"

I'm sure she noticed the small smile I tried to hide; it would have been unfair to let her think anything, other than what had just struck me.

"Have you noticed that you are already talking like the girls do?"

The smile grew, in both her eyes and lips; she nodded and then said, "It is the way. I am slave and nothing will ever change that."

Samantha then winked.

"Plus my sister gave me tips on how she does it. It gets easier I know, that girl doesn't even have to think about it anymore, with me I have to think a second ahead of myself but it's getting easier."

"When did you speak to Frankie?"

Samantha blushed. "An hour, before I came and sat on our bed. I needed to speak to her, to apologize. I got the poor girl out of bed to talk and I felt so guilty for doing it."

The temptation to ask more was almost overwhelming, but the girls needed their own line of communication so I left it at that, for now.

The covers were kicked onto the floor and, as I adjusted my position on the bed, Samantha opened her legs. I still had my morning wood and intended to take full advantage of it. I had seen Samantha's body in all sorts of angles but it still held me in wonder. Her own body heat seemed to rise and she blushed as she found me looking at her. Samantha's hand came down the side of my body, paused at my hip and then held my hardness.

"Please..."

I paused, even that one word held a need within it.

"I know you are going to be tender. You have that look in your eyes that tells me this, even though my behavior recently says I don't deserve it. When the time comes and you wish to enter this body, can I be the one to hold you as it goes in?"

For some reason only known to her, she actually thought I was going to refuse. I kissed her forehead, her head moved up to catch a kiss as my lips touched the tip of her nose, and then, once again her lips before I nodded my head and smiled. The squeal and then the hug made me pause as I desperately tried to get my hearing back. My journey down her body made me stop to snack on her breasts. Even on her back, they still stood proud, her nipples tight and fully erect. The color of her chest now matched her neck.

Samantha moaned as my mouth sank onto her breasts swirling my tongue as I did, she moved upwards trying to force yet more of herself into me. My cock slipped between her pussy lips and lust made her wriggle in an attempt to force me inside her. I had made a promise, so I eased back slightly turning my attention once again on her delicate flesh. Again, she moaned. A hand moved up my back, ending with her finger tips barely touching my skin by the time it had traveled to my neck and my body involuntarily shuddered.

She winked and smiled, her own delicate way of telling me that she could torture me just as much as I could her. My teeth scraped along that delicate flesh as I moved my head away from her, stopping at her nipple to envelope my mouth around it so I could suck on it. The glistening saliva that I left there was added to, when my tongue followed down her breast to the ridge between both, her skin leaving a trail of goose bumps as I did. Again, she gasped.

My mouth repeated what I had done to her other breast, Samantha's breathing was becoming ragged, her hips tried to once again envelope my cock within her. The tip pushed at the warm folds of her lips and she groaned again, trying once again, she would move her hips up and down as she tried to force her hips down. The head of my cock slipped easily between her pussy lips and she sighed at her small victory. Her sigh quickly turned to a moan of frustration when I once again pulled back, leaving but the head of my cock parting her pussy lips once again.

Even as my head came up, our eyes met and we both smiled, we could continue this game for sometime and we both knew who would be the winner. The resigned look in her eyes made me move back slightly, allowing her hands to grasp my cock, that thousand-watt smile took her once again as she adjusted my position. I acceded to her own impatience, this one time. I had been in her many times, yet today she was soaking the sheets with the cum seeping out of her.

The low moan told me a great deal. The way she lifted her hips slightly at the last moment and the sigh that soon followed, only added to the sensations of my cock traveling into a liquid furnace of a pussy. Even as our loins fully met and Samantha clamped her pussy muscles to hold me there, we paused to once again and kiss. Her thighs came into contact with my hips before something in her head made her stop and ease her thighs apart before placing her feet between my legs, her knees still wide, this woman wanted me to know she would always be open to me.

"Thank you for letting me do that. I understand, I won't get to do it all that often but I will relish those times you allow it."

I suppose this was one of those moments where the lines between Master and slave blur slightly. Samantha still had to be taught, what she had done to us all was wrong, but this woman lying beneath me had understood now, that her own doubts had been groundless. Communication was everything in this lifestyle. She had never got that with her last Master, a broken arm yes, but real knowledge of all this had to come to her both from within and help from us all.

Ground rules were everything and Samantha had to be taught those, so she could understand and never repeat what had happened. It was time to show her love, a glimpse perhaps of what she has here and had a chance to keep hold of as long as she worked at it and held on to it with both hands.

Once again, we kissed and once again, I was left in wonder at this woman, Samantha could learn if you took time to teach her. She was slave beneath me, just as she was a willing woman. We explored and fed our own hunger for each other, every time I felt my cock twitch inside her, she would respond with gently clamping the walls of her pussy around my hardness, to remind us both that we had time.

The final peck to her lips brought a smile; her eyes once again gave her away. The fact that I was slowly pulling my cock out of her, sure gave me away. Now only the bulbous head of my cock remained in her and Samantha adjusted her legs, her knees closed in and as I pushed forward, she lifted herself slightly so I pushed deep within her. We were slow, comfortable with each other and although my strokes were a constant, she would adjust herself every now and then.

A soft moan or a gentle grunt would escape her as she took pleasure from our lovemaking, and it was love making. Our bodies matched in every way right there on that bed, we were one, joined in more places that our loins and enjoying every second of it. Soon my thrusts into her became more vigorous, she would again adjust her body but it was easy to see that her own orgasm was closing in on her. Samantha panicked when she realized that blurred line between us came with no rules. Was she supposed to ask for her orgasm, could she seek to move on top?

The tightening of her stomach and the hard clamping down on my cock gave her away again. Her eyes screamed her confusion and as she opened her mouth to ask, her own body had betrayed her. Her hips thrust upwards one final time and she came, the long slow groan that heralded that slow burn of her pussy, the juices that coated my cock once again and the heat her body generated pushed her head long towards her orgasm and nothing this side of hell was going to stop her from having it.

That orgasm was hard on her, she pushed it back and then seemed to accepted it when it swept over her, wept when it arrived and looked up at me with tears in her eyes, fearing that she had failed me, Samantha sobbed, she buried her head into my shoulder and cried, heart breaking sobs of despair. Every time she tried to speak, her own emotions engulfed her and nothing but a sob escaped her mouth.

Even shifting my position so we were now on our sides facing each other, didn't deflect from the fact that she wouldn't look at me, her own body still betrayed her, her pussy would still twitch around me occasionally. Samantha couldn't look at me and since she couldn't do that, she didn't see the smile I had on my face. Perhaps it was time to once again, put her at her ease, twisting once again so she was now on top her face was now open to me.

Her tears once again burst forth as she looked down at me. It was clear to see that I allowed her too much to soon. That would have to change.

"You have cum, I have not. Make up for this lapse and all will be forgiven."

She smiled and nodded, before her hands came to rest on my chest and she fucked me hard, barely out of her own orgasm. What she was doing now, was plunging herself head long into another. Her teeth came together in grim determination that would not happen. Finally, she felt my cock twitch and a small smile once again came to her lips, yet her task once again felt like an impossible one, the more she drove down on my cock the more sensations she sent to her body.

Each task came with a price, yet Samantha was as determined now as I have ever seen her. My hands rose to her tits, my fingers played with her nipples and she smiled. Her nails dug deep into my chest in anticipation of what came next. My fingers bit deep into her fully erect nipples and my hand twisted, she screamed and clamped down hard on my cock one more time sending ropes of cum deep into her womb.

Samantha's body glowed, the sweat over her body reflected so much light off her and she came so very hard. My fingers let go of her and she slumped forward onto my chest, her breathing sounded like a woman of eighty and judging by the look in her eyes and smile on her face, a very happy woman of eighty at that. Samantha refused to move, even when I slid out of her and our combined cum now rested across my groin and between us.

"Do you want it or do you want a shower now?"

Slowly her head rose from my chest.

"Mine please."

She inched down my body and I held still as she licked our juices off me. Not an easy thing to do being still, with a tongue like hers doing what it was doing either. Once clean, she again turned her attention to making me hard. I had to remind her that I had to use the bathroom and we both got up. Samantha got the shower ready while I finally emptied my bladder.

*******

Between us, we filled the icebox with drinks and snacks for our day at the lake. Samantha knew her punishment was to be this evening. The thought of making love to someone and then dragging them into the playroom moments later never really made sense to me. I got my favorite task of placing lotion on her and then she lay beside me on the other lounger.

Samantha would sleep for a few minutes and then wake with a start. I smiled and politely ignored her. It was clear to me she had indeed been awake all night thinking on her future here and I didn't even want to think about the battle she must have had with the slave within her. As the sun continued to rise, I added more lotion to the both of us; this was to be a relaxation day, nothing more.

"Please my Master, may I be allowed out onto the float."

I was still reading up on one of the projects that Marlon had in his lab so I didn't look up.

"Yes of course, although you don't have to ask."

"I am slave, yes I do."

Now that did make me stop reading and look at her, even placing the report down on top of the icebox.

"Samantha, you are slave. You are also a special person, don't shut out Samantha, she is you and you are her. Learn to live in harmony, I'm not Arnold Hamilton."

She clearly winced when I mentioned the name of the man who broke her arm in college but I had to, just to drive home my point.

"You are allowed freedoms here, admittedly, yours are on a slightly shorter leash for now. But none of them extend to having to ask for everything, just take this with you."

That thousand-watt smile returned, when my hand came up holding a bottle of sun tan lotion within it. Samantha climbed off her lounger and straddled mine before she lowered herself onto me, her pussy resting over the top of my cock. Placing her hands on my shoulders, we both leaned forward for a kiss. Neither one of us wanted to come up for air but the blood rushing to my cock meant she had to adjust her position before I became uncomfortable, and that's when slave moved one of her hands so she could guide me into her.

"I was kinda hoping you were going to say something like that in return. I've wanted to slide this back into me for about an hour now, but I wasn't sure the loving I got this morning filled my allowance."

She knew I was going to do something, just by the look in my eyes and it was plain to see she feared the worst. This young lady was still guilty of assumption and as her Master; I still had to keep her off balance. My hands went under her ass and lifted her off me. Samantha leaned forward to reestablish her balance and her hands instinctively went to my shoulders. Pulling her body forward slightly and then lowered her down, the tip of my cock made contact with her ass.

Samantha's legs took her weight once again as my hands pulled her ass cheeks further apart and she winced when my fingers entered her ass but she remained still. One hand moved back to her pussy and moved some of her juices back to her hole. I gave a slight nod and with a mischievous smile, her ass slowly enveloped my cock. She sighed on the way down, sometimes she would pause, move back up slightly, pause, then lower herself once again and then gasped when she hit bottom.

"Oh fuck, I haven't done this in a while. I thought you were going to dump my ass on the ground for a moment there. Can I please ask you to go slow to begin with? You fit nicely in me and the pain is teasingly pleasant, but I just have to get used to the feeling that your cock feels like its making friends with my backbone."

We both chuckled, I was still average Joe in size and we both knew I wasn't big enough to go that far up a woman's body, but I could imagine her ass was telling her otherwise. It must have been a full minute before she moved again, Samantha looked down at me, her eyes had dilated so much that I couldn't see her real color.

markelly
markelly
2,546 Followers