Frankie's Story Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She briefly nodded her head before saying. "Thank you for your patience my Master, this slave is ready now."

I could feel legs move back to the lounger, her body sank further onto me and another grunt escaped her lips. For several minutes I did nothing other then run a finger over her clit, the few occasions when she would try to move up and down or wriggle I would immediately stop, until she did as well. Once she realized that although she was on top I was the one in control, Samantha relaxed, leaned down and we kissed. I also took the opportunity to give her ass a swipe as well.

"I know I deserved that. Sorry."

My thumb pressed in on her clit and she groaned. Samantha had placed her hands once again on my shoulders, not to hold me down but to watch my eyes. Her stomach would involuntarily spasm as I continued to play with her clit, the flush of her cheeks showing her continued arousal. Again, she tried to move her ass and I stopped, she bit down on her lip and gave a slow sigh.

"This is one of those torture things isn't it? Just let me say thank you in advance because I know once you're done with this body, I'm not going to have the energy to do much else than curl up into a ball and tingle."

Samantha once again rested her ass back onto me and waited. I slapped her ass once again and she winced, a slight shrug of her shoulder giving us both one of those 'you can't blame a girl for trying' moments. Still our eyes never wavered from each other. Oh, we blinked, even winked at each other as well, before my thumb once again went back to her clit. For a full two minutes, my rhythm was a constant. Her stomach once again started to spasm and then her eyes seemed to flutter before they closed and a gentle sigh escaped her lips.

My groin gave away the fact that she had a small orgasm; it was now a dual assault on her body. My thumb once again played gentle patterns over her clit only this time I started to move up and down in her ass, her eyes shot open and that thousand-watt smile radiated outwards. I knew what I wanted to do, just as I understood I'm only a male of the species. It was also time to even that one little hick-up out of the system.

The movement of my legs gave me away. Samantha looked behind her. My hand moved from her clit, she then looked down as my hand once again went to her ass. She knew something was going to happen, but it didn't stop her from having one of those 'someone has taken my favorite toy away' looks. As my balance adjusted, my hands went to her ass and I stood, Samantha wrapped her legs around me and locked them, her arms now around my neck. I bounced her on my cock all the way to the waters edge; she came once and screamed in my ear, the echo bounced around the lakeside.

Once we were waist deep in the lake, I had adjusted my position, and Samantha had recovered, we kissed and I began to move her ass up and down in slow easy thrusts. Her arms came away from my neck and her body floated on the water, her legs still locked around me. My hands were on her hips using them to drive myself into her, Samantha relaxed her legs just enough to allow more movement and I took full advantage of it. My cock became visible every time I pulled myself almost all the way out only to thrust back into her.

It was once again a test of endurance. The giveaway lay right in front of me, every time Samantha was close to orgasm her stomach would tighten. My own rhythm would instantly change and she would breathe again, her own need slowly inched itself to the point she wouldn't be able to stave off the inevitable. It was also time to hurry her along, my arm swept under her giving me a free hand to once again play with her clit.

I had no need to worry about keeping her clit lubricated now it sat just inches below the water. My own orgasm was close, the constant that having sex in the lake meant that you genuinely stood little chance increasing the pace that got traveled and both participants were along for the ride. I could cheat of course, the work on Samantha's clit brought one more screaming orgasm from her before her whole body went rigid and I had to lift her out of the water before she drowned.

Her arms wrapped themselves around me, her head buried itself into my neck and she bit down on my shoulder as another orgasm threatened to engulf her. I backed up a few paces to the waters edge and sank to my knees, that last upward thrust as my cock buried itself into her ass one final time, sent both a scream into my ear and cum deep into her ass. Her body went rigid one more time and then went limp, her legs dangled on either side of me.

The panting sweat soaked body clinging to me just sort of flopped. My cock did the same and left her ass followed by a slow moan as it did.

"Fuck, my ass feels like it's on fire. I bit you, I'm sorry. I realize I'm going to pay for that later, but I had to do something short of blowing your eardrum out with my screaming."

She felt my body shake and pulled away from me to look closely. I was laughing at her predicament. My hands let go of her and she slid off my legs landing on her ass at the waters edge. I stood over her, Samantha tried to get up and failed, so I bent down and lifted her into my arms and lay her on the lounger, covering her with a couple of towels. It was time to laugh again as she curled into a fetal position and just lay there, letting the sun dry the towels and Samantha.

*******

We had no sooner got back from the lake and were headed for the shower when the phone rang. Out of habit, I put it on speaker when I answered it.

"Good afternoon my master, this slave is bored out of her skull and is in desperate need of a good spanking. Failing that, is there any chance of a soda and a pizza?"

Samantha roared with laughter and had to sit down. Red had obviously heard her.

"Oh goodie, my sister is home, does that mean I get visitors today? In which case make my pizza an extra pepperoni please."

Even I had to suppress a laugh, poor Samantha had to get up and leave for the bathroom. She would of course have to come back and clean the wet stain from the couch later since she had now wet herself laughing so much.

We arrived at the clinic two hours later. The nurse watched me walk in with pizza boxes, smiled and shook her head before going back to the paperwork on her desk. Red was sitting up in bed, her tits in plain view to all that came into her room.

"You're without a gown again."

"Yup, can I have my pizza now?"

"That depends, are you drinking plenty of liquids?"

Red sighed, she knew we were going to go through this and the longer we took, the colder her pizza was going to get. She told me she had woke at eight, had seen Doc Kellerman by nine and he had checked the progress of the skin grafts, she was in the tank ten minutes later. Red even pointed to the new strips over each shoulder and down each side of her rib cage that held some sort of gauze to her back to protect the new skin grafts and allow as much air as possible.

"I'm being a good girl; can I please have my pizza now?"

She even clasped her hands together in a begging motion, I still couldn't resist though.

"Then why are you showing your tits to the world?"

Even as I said it, I just knew I was going to regret it; the look of mischief in her eyes was a dead giveaway.

"Well..."

Red placed both hands on the bed sheets and lifted then a couple of inches before winking at us both.

"We both know that all this is going to need as much air as the gauze will allow and the gown is worse than useless since it does up at the back and they can't do that because the ties will bite into the gauze, my chart says female staff only and without a gown I can play with this."

This time she tilted her head towards the space between her legs. Samantha had already started to laugh, how I kept a straight face I'm not to sure, but my jaw sure ached with trying.

"I have to sit on a towel because I'm soaking the bed too often and the nurses are fed up with changing the sheets. My pussy is already soaked and has been ever since you came through the door."

The cover rose at knee level and I knew what she was going to do next, her hand disappeared under the cover, her eyes closed and she quietly moaned to herself a moment before her hand emerged once again, palm upwards and soaked with pussy juice. I tried to put her behavior down to the drugs, still being administered to her via the intravenous tubing, but then again, this was Red. Her hand still glistened and the smile on her face told me even more. I also thought I should call her bluff and looked towards Samantha whose eyes were transfixed on the scene going on in front of her.

Silence broke the spell between Samantha and the rest of us; she looked directly at me and blushed. I smiled and told her to clean her up; Samantha hesitated for a second, her face now torn between lust and confusion. Red moved her hand towards her sister.

"Wanna lick it? If you do, you can share my pizza."

It was interesting to watch both their eyes lock on one another. I'm not even sure either of them blinked when Samantha stood and walked over to the bed, and sat on it. The pause was momentary, before she clasped Red's hand and licked it clean. I was just thankful no one came in as Samantha leaned in and kissed Red as a thank you, before moving to a seat closer to the bed.

"Wow that was hot, can I keep my sister here for a few days? Just to take the edge off, you understand."

The thousand-watt smile from Samantha fought hard with the flush her cheeks had and eventually won out. I placed her pizza box on the bed between them and both tucked in while I went and sat on the couch. After the first slice they started to feed each other, it was interesting to watch, yet something about Red was wrong. Again, I put it down to the drugs in her body lowering her caution levels, but then again, as I have already said, this is Red.

"Have you got your head out of your ass yet or are you still planning on fucking with Jack?"

Samantha paused, unsure where that comment came from or even what to say. I'm not even sure Red was willing to wait for Samantha to answer.

"You keep forgetting Samantha; I was you some years ago. I warned you this would happen, every time we talked I warned you. I even gave you a way of holding it together, but you knew best didn't you?"

The way these two stared at each other, I'm not even sure they remembered I was in the room.

"I'm on my last chance; our master will not tolerate my disrespecting us again."

"Did you think I was lying to you, when I said that our sister has the easy path? She gets to fuck him every night and we seem to think our status makes us more than what we really are. Two things hurt us the most Samantha, being apart from this family unit and the celibacy."

Samantha shrugged her shoulders and a piece of pepperoni fell off her slice of pizza and back onto the box, she picked it up and placed it on her tongue and then moved in to kiss Red. I had a strong idea who now had the pepperoni.

"I can handle the celibacy, almost every man I come into contact with is afraid of me anyway and those that think it's a power trip to get into the my pants, all end up with their ego's bruised and bleeding in front of their friends. I was finally brave enough myself to ask the one question I was afraid to ask and it's the one question I should have asked from the very beginning instead of waiting until I was on the verge of being tossed out of our family."

Red decided to return the favor and dabbed her slice of pizza over her own nipple, the sauce covered her entire areola. Her nipple slowly hardened in anticipation as she watched Samantha place her pizza slice back on the box, lean in and suck Red's nipple. The closed eyes and soft sigh simply complimented the look Red had on her face. Samantha took her time and when she was done, the nipple was rock hard and saliva had replaced the sauce.

It took a moment for the flush to fade around her neck. The smile she gave Samantha was the best thank you she could have ever verbally given.

"So what was the question?"

The pause was momentary, it was that same pause I saw at the seminar when Frankie asked her, what had happened to Charles Winston; the day Samantha formally introduced herself to the both of us, the day after Charles set out to seduce Frankie.

"Who was under him at that moment, Mitchell Harper's daughter or Samantha?"

Time just stopped for both of them, Red's slice of pizza half way between the box and her mouth. I think her appetite had taken a hit, since the smile fell from her face. Samantha winced, she knew what was coming.

"You idiot, you risked your chance in this family for a petty insecurity that could have been dealt with within seconds. What the fuck were you thinking?" Red didn't even give her time to answer, she just ranted onwards.

"I told you to phone us, US, Samantha, Frankie or me if you ever get stupid thoughts like that. Are you insane woman? That man over there is us, and we are him, we are interlocking parts of a puzzle and when we are all at the cabin harmony reigns. When we are apart, as an example of the status, we both have the communication between us that our master allows. This is the glue that keeps us together and gets us through each day so we can look forward to our return, to the valley."

Her eyes blazed with so much pent up anger as she stared directly at Samantha. I'm almost sure it was will power from Red, that neither of them blinked when she said,

"And you nearly fucked that up because some animal in college fucked with your head and tainted your look on our master. From now on Samantha, you had damn well better pick up, if I or Frankie phone or we are both coming to hunt you down. Communication between us is the glue. Without it, insecurities move in and all this happens."

For such a long time Samantha remained silent, the noises of what was going on in the corridor outside took the place of any conversation in here. Finally, Samantha placed the palm of her hand on Red's cheek and both girls smiled at each other.

"Thank you, I needed that. I love you and I will tell Francine when I see her next."

Red gave an exasperated look; she even rolled her eyes for a second before she produced her cell from nowhere.

"Were you not listening, my sister? Tell her now."

Both giggled, Samantha nodded and took her hand away from Red, taking her cell on the way. She stood and joined me on the couch; the conversation with Frankie almost mirrored that of Samantha and Red.

We talked about the studio. I related to her how Mathew Bowden basically had them by the nuts and wanted to know how hard she wanted him to squeeze. Although even she admitted it was too early to even consider the details, as long as the studio agreed to continue to foot the medical bills for now and to stop turning the accident into anything that would promote the film in any way, then she would agree to hold off for now.

I relayed her wishes on my cell to Mathew; even he agreed it was the wisest of moves. He also stated that some of the film people wanted to visit. That was met with a vigorous shake of her head. Mathew promised to keep us up to date and I ended the call, my gaze still on Red.

"I have a select few I'm happy to show my tits off too, the film crew aren't on that list."

Even before I asked, I knew the answer but I had to bring this conversation up.

"Caroline Atkins has phoned you many times, yet you have refused her calls, why?"

Her body stiffened, it was clear to see she didn't ever want this conversation, but I had initiated it so she had no choice.

"For now, I am focused on getting well enough to leave here and return to the valley. At the moment, I'm focused on you and my sisters. Caroline Atkins must wait. I understand she was acting on orders from the studio to be at that press conference, but part of me feels like she hung me out to dry and I can't see or talk to her at the moment without that resentment seeping into any conversation we may have together."

We stared at each other, both in our own thoughts. I let the matter rest for now since the priority had to be Red getting better. The knock on the door and a nurse putting her head in made us all turn to look.

"Your sister is here Red, sorry but we do have a limit on visitors."

She was polite, but we both knew what she meant. Samantha and I kissed her and I told her, I would visit her in a couple of days. At first, she was confused but waved us both goodbye. Meeting Niamh again was strange for me. She looked so much like her sister that I almost called her Red at one stage of our conversation. She gave Samantha one of those up and down looks that women do to each other when they are sizing each other up. Samantha pretended not to notice.

It was on the journey back to the valley that I told Samantha I had things to do tonight so she should pack and I would take her to the airport. Samantha remained silent for the rest of the journey although I did catch her giving me sideways glances. As we entered the cabin I reminded her that if she wanted to start keeping stuff here she was more than welcome as long as it wasn't half the clothes I found in her walk in wardrobe. She shuffled from one foot to the other before she looked directly at me.

"My Master, I have to be punished for my disgraceful behavior."

She was right of course, I had told her I was going to punish her and she would feel the true pain of what all three of us had felt over the way our lifestyle had been placed on a shelf and only taken down when it suited her. But that was before and I needed her to leave, my own sanity would soon be tested and I couldn't let her see that. Not when she herself was still so vulnerable.

It was clear she wanted to stay until Frankie got back tomorrow and any other time I would have allowed that. We hugged and kissed at the airport, her flight was due in two hours and she said she would check in and chill out with some magazines.

*******

The cabin hadn't been this quiet in months, yet even as I sat in my chair, Shannon's smiling face looked towards me from the picture on my desk. Even now, I could hear her laugh, that infectious giggle that made the most ardent miserable person in the room smile. Her screams from the playroom would mix with splashing sounds from the hot tub. My Shannon was in every nook and cranny of this cabin.

My hand held her picture my thumb gently rubbing the glass and a great sadness enveloped me, clawing at my throat, desperately trying to make sure I never uttered the words that screamed in my mind. I swallowed and tried again drawing a breath deep into my lungs trying so hard to force the sadness from my voice as I said the words that meant such great happiness to us both when she was alive.

"Happy Anniversary, Shannon."

Most days, I felt like the luckiest man alive. I had Red, Frankie and Samantha in my life. As individuals, they were truly unique, put all three in the same room and they were all firecrackers, yet at times like this...

I heard a saying, even though I gave it no credence at the time, my mind must have absorbed it. The words came tumbling back to me as my thumb once again gently rubbed a section of Shannon's picture that held her cheek. In a room full of people, a man can still be alone.

I loved my girls, each one held a place in my heart and my priority in life was to see them smile, laugh and of course to hug them everyday they are with me. But today, as much as I love them all so dearly, I needed just a few hours to be with the one love in my life that no longer shared my life. When Shannon died, Red filled the void of sadness and emptiness my wife left behind. It was made easier because Red and I had spent so much time with Shannon both at college and in the years that followed.