Frankie's Story Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,577 Followers

"Well, I'll be damned."

"At least you had the forethought to remain silent my Master. I doubt we will see either of them again today. I'm proud of you for being my Master; it means you get to tell my sister what just happened. Please let me listen, I have got to hear this."

Even as I looked towards Frankie, I knew the answer long before I asked the question.

"You knew Niamh was gay?"

At first, all she did was nod her head.

"She hides it very well; she believes it would destroy her parents if they found out. She has even gone so far as to be seen with a boyfriend from time to time. Rebecca saw through her and although tentative, perhaps that attraction will lead to more. I'm sure we will find out tomorrow. Now my Master, please let me listen to how you're going to tell my sister what just happened."

All I could do was shrug my shoulders. For the first time in along time, I simply didn't have a clue. We went to the clinic after work; the nurse told us that Red already had two visitors. We both looked at each other and left. I treated Frankie to Italian on the way home and by the time we got there, all we had the inclination to do was to shower and sleep.

Rebecca came in around ten the next morning. It was clear to see she hadn't had much sleep. The make up helped but we both knew the signs. I got Marlon to take her down to the lab and she hid in there for a few hours.

"Jack, are we being shut down?"

I actually caught myself looking at the phone.

"Of course not, what made you think that?"

"Well, the fact that Rebecca has been down here for over four hours now and is still asking questions. Hell, even Marlon is creeped out by her and her continuous questions. I understand Marlon gets creeped out easily around women, but she is taking his eccentric behavior to a whole new level."

I laughed; she was clearly hiding from us. I told Gerry not to worry and that his department was not being shut down. He sounded relieved, he was downright euphoric when I told him I'd send Francine down to get Rebecca and bring her back up here. Even as I looked over to Frankie, she just smiled and left the office. Fifteen minutes later a very embarrassed looking Rebecca came into the office behind Frankie.

"You're scaring the folks down at the lab, you have never spent that much time or asked that many question about what they are doing since we started all this, care to explain?"

Rebecca sat down, the air seemed to leave her body and for a time all she did was open her mouth change her mind and shut it again. Finally, she put her head in her hands and slowly rocked back and forth.

"Oh fuck, fuck fuck fuck. Oh fuck."

Instinct made Frankie close the door to our office before she joined me by Rebecca's side. Frankie sat on one side while I sat in front of her and we both waited her out. Finally, the word 'fuck' ran out and her hands slowly dropped to her lap.

"Please, don't tell my father. He is such a proud man. This would kill him."

I couldn't see how I could not do what I was about to do. I genuinely liked Rebecca as much as I liked her father. Both girls watched as I stood and went around my desk looking for Thomas Montrose's number. When it started to ring, I placed it onto speaker.

"Thomas, it's Jack. I need a huge favor from you. I need to borrow your daughter for a week instead of the three days that she's supposed to be here."

There was genuine concern in his voice when he asked if there was a problem and was Rebecca ok. I quickly put his mind at ease and told him that the first of the projects was already showing signs of viability and I didn't want her to get home only to have to return here a few days later. This way she could hopefully, see it all fall into place while she's here, if I'm out by a day or two then I will apologize for acting in haste.

The laughter that came down the phone made us all smile, he spoke to Rebecca for a few minutes and he agreed. We spoke for a few more minutes before the line went dead and Rebecca looked at me.

"I've bought you a week. It's not much, but more than that and your father would have wanted to come here himself. You have choices to make Rebecca. Was it just a one-night thing or is there more between you both. Keep in touch with Francine and I will see you in seven days."

Her eyes were wide; she was nodding her head on autopilot I think. Finally she stood hugged us both and left.

"This complicates things."

I smiled and gave Frankie a small chuckle before saying. "Welcome to my world Frankie."

End of Chapter Seven.

markelly
markelly
2,577 Followers