Frankie's Story Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,563 Followers

I had forewarned Red of what was going on when we got back to the cabin, Frankie picked up on the happy thoughts but didn't want a repeat of the telling off she got from Red and I when she went looking for answers, so kept her own council. The rental parked next to Doctor Kellerman's car put her on the alert though.

Red and I intentionally left our two bags in the car. I told Frankie to kneel the second she was inside the cabin. Her cheeks flushed slightly when she was confronted by Joseph and Samantha waiting for us, but she did as she was told. The leather collar now in Red's hands as she came out of the playroom didn't go un-noticed by her either.

"You will shower alone. You have seven minutes, after that you will be checked once more by Joseph and he will decide on tonight's activities, you either get your wish or we phone out for pizza."

The tears in her eyes did little to hide the swell of her chest and the smile she had proved epidemic around the room. We all heard the, "Yes Master," before she was once again up and running to our room to shower. When Joseph heard the shower finish he was waiting for Frankie in our room.

"Let me guess, climb on and assume the position."

Joseph laughed, we heard him clear across the cabin, I had put the hot tub on for later and Samantha made us drinks. I had Red in the playroom putting out all the toys we would be allowed to use on Frankie if he gave his permission, the scream of 'yes... Shit yes' was a give away and Red nodded her head and moved the things next to the X-frame ready for us to use while we are in the play room.

As Joseph came out of our room, Samantha brushed passed him and climbed onto the bed before Frankie had a chance to move from her examination. He watched as Samantha switched a small vibrator on full, spat on Frankie's pussy and pushed the vibrator into her. Her finger sank down to the first knuckle before she finished. Frankie exhaled as it went in and arched her back as Samantha forced her ass cheeks together.

Joseph actually blushed as he came up to me, the smile still on his face.

"I'm going home and have dinner. I may even get lucky tonight and get a little loving from my wife. I have some papers I need to work on. You have my number, I know I'm preaching to the converted here Jack, but just go easy. Use lubricant by the bucket load and have fun. I will see you all at sun up, one of you had better have breakfast ready for me as well."

As we shook hands goodbye and I watched my friend drive home, the sound of Frankie having her first orgasm ripped through the cabin. It wasn't until Red swung by the hot tub ten minutes later that I knew it was time.

"Well she's as relaxed as we can get her. She's still tense that she will bleed and you will stop but that's for her body to decide not her mind."

Red held out a towel for me and I dried as we walked into the playroom. Frankie was laying down on the table her legs draped over the edge. Both girls were still panting from their last activities; the smiles grew as I approached.

"I choose to do this here in the playroom so you will get your wish in more ways than one."

It was clear her gift wasn't working if her look of confusion was anything to go by. She watched as Samantha moved away from her and knelt in front of my already semi erection, her mouth opened and her tongue went under my cock. As her tongue went back, her head moved forward until her nose touched my groin area, Samantha's eyes were her smile, her lips locked around me and her tongue once again went into action to get me even harder.

"Fuck that looked hot. I want to try that."

Frankie's hand had already gone to her own pussy as she sat on the edge of the table watching the action with Red by her side.

"Not tonight you won't, sister this is my night. Do you get the feeling you and I should have a talk with our sister later, what other secrets does she hold in her head?"

I could feel Samantha giggle around my cock as she listened to the girls talk about her. Once her task was done to her total satisfaction she pulled away and announced that I was ready. Red and Samantha went either side of Frankie and allowed her to rest against them as they both grabbed a leg each and held it away from her body.

All three girls had and uninterrupted view of Frankie's blood engorged pussy lips and puckered ass. Still trying to keep Frankie relaxed Samantha just couldn't resist saying.

"Now how often do you get to see a view like that unless it's attached to one of us?"

The girls giggled and didn't stop until the KY slid into Frankie's ass; she breathed in quickly and tensed for a second.

"Ok, which one of you bitches wants her ass-slapping for not warming that shit up before our Master did that."

Frankie wasn't in a position to see both girls smile at each other.

It was left to Red to say, "Oh stop your whining and take it like a slave."

The giggling stopped as I placed my hands on Frankie's waist. The head of my cock rested against her hole. Our eyes locked on one another and with a gentle nod of her head, she breathed in and out once before that thousand-watt smile burst forth.

"I am yours and have been since that day I came to you and confessed both who and what I am. Today I feel whole, today I am slave, and I love you more than I should because love doesn't know boundaries like the one that binds us. Thank you so much, my Master."

The head of my cock met resistance for a second, all three girls watched both my intrusion into Frankie's ass and her hand going to her clit to rub it. I stopped and slapped her hand, her stomach tightened for a moment and she moved her hand away, confused by my actions.

"Understanding what you were about to do and not allowing it is something foreign to me. This is going to happen, I'm going to take my slaves ass and you are going to watch, accept the pain this time slave just as you are going to remember this whole evening for the rest of your life."

Although I aimed what I said at Frankie, all three nodded their heads. Sometimes this bond they have with each other scares even me. Another inch went into her ass she exhaled again and although she tried to keep her eyes on me, she kept looking down at what was left to go into her ass. Frankie truly was on sensory as well as visual overload.

It was only when skin met skin did she finally relax and looked up at both her sisters, pride burst forth from within her as both her sisters smiled back at her.

"Thank you my sisters for giving me this view, but I need to lay down now so my Master can fuck the shit out of me. I am whole now and equal amongst you and I feel so loved by you all."

As both girls gently let her rest once again on the table and her legs came to rest against my shoulders, Samantha leaned in and kissed Frankie, I pulled back an inch to allow Red to go after Frankie's clit, the slurping I could hear at this end, muffled the moan Frankie gave out, stopping at the connection Frankie had with Samantha.

Frankie was wrong about one thing, I had no intention of 'fucking the shit out of her' although she was never going to know it, this evening her ass was going to be an invite to each of us once. Every other hole in her body was free for us all to use as often as we chose too. But the respect we all had for the damage to her ass by her past master wanting to see her service two masters and two mistresses at the same time and then her last master neglecting to fix the damage when Randy left her to bleed.

We all loved this girl and no harm like that was ever going to come to her, tonight she got her wish, but it had to be on fair terms. Samantha dove onto Frankie's nipple. The familiar click and snapping shut of the handcuff that attached her right arm to the table was met with the same happening on the left hand side as Samantha quickly locked her in as well.

Both tormented and teased her tits and alternated between rubbing her soaked clit individually and together. The invasion both bodily and sensually, quickly sent Frankie once again plunging head first into her orgasm, her pelvic arched and both girls knowing my intention quickly moved their hands away as mine swiped her pussy.

The scream that followed as pain chased pleasure up her spinal cord and shot through her brain like a bullet setting light to every synapses in her, made her want to arch her pelvic bones once again, only to once again be met by my hand. The girls changed tactics, I think more to save their hearing than anything, and Red tilted her head when Samantha came up for air and both moved down Frankie's body.

Samantha kept Frankie's body guessing as she alternated between rubbing her clit, running the palm of her hand over it and pinching that treasured source of pleasure. Red waiting for me to move back before she went in after the vibrator that Samantha had pushed into her.

"Oh God... Oh fucking shiiiitttt..."

All three of us watched as Frankie squirted for the very first time all over Reds hand. Red paused for a moment before going back and finishing her task, Frankie tried everything she could to force her own body down and keep Reds hand in there. Red quickly figured out what she was going to do and pulled her hand out shoving her fingers into Frankie's mouth for her to lick.

"Clean this, my sister and taste you. Know you did this and know we are all going after more as well."

She sucked on Reds hand like a newborn to a mother's teat. I had to pull back another inch as Samantha went down on her and didn't come up for air until Frankie started to buck her hips once again. I grabbed a handful of Samantha's hair, pulled her away as I slammed back into her, and devoured as much of Samantha's face as my lips could get around.

We knew that night, well three of us knew and I'm almost sure the other one sensed it. There was only going to be one rule, we each got a go in Frankie's ass and as I pulled back to force myself into her one last time the visual and sensual parts of my brain told me that it could hold back no more. My cock gave its final goodbye and erupted inside Frankie with as much as my body could give it.

Frankie twisted her head away and Reds hand came free as she screamed one last time with my cock still flooding her insides. The snap of the cuffs now allowing her the freedom she craved, Frankie lurched up from the table and swung her arms around me. The sudden movement pulling my cock out of her ass, my cum now leaking onto the table as she sobbed into my chest.

"This slave begged you to take what is yours by right and you did. Thank you so much, my heart is so full of joy for what you did for me and what will happen the rest of this evening, thank you so much my love."

Red took the lead; I scooped Frankie into my arms and out of the playroom, dropped her onto the bed. The girls were on her before she managed to bounce back up. Red was already attached to her ass, Samantha was in the process of straddling her shoulders and dropping her own pussy onto Frankie's face, her hands reached out for the headboard for support and to give her sister some air between forcing her pussy into her face.

Knowing that Frankie squirted, turned into a game for the girls and they wanted more from her. Being more practical, I went and got us all bottles of water so we could keep Frankie hydrated. Both girls took their time with Frankie that evening, when they both climbed off the sweating panting smiling heap on the bed still held out her arms for me to slide back into.

Only this time I made love to her, the collar an odd contradiction to what we were doing, yet we each touched, kissed and yielded our bodies to each other. She was still a sexual dynamo and I was grateful the girls had at least taken the edge off of her.

The last orgasm I heard from the cabin was around two in the morning. Both girls came out and slid into the hot tub. The glow was still on them, I could smell all three of them on each of the girls and I smiled.

"We took pity on her; she curled up and gave a whimper ten minutes ago. We both got her ass and made her watch as we did, something tells me she will want to go after ours at a later date so we may have woken a monster there. She bled slightly when I pulled out of her so I put a pad in her panties and she's sleeping with a collar and panties on."

I nodded to Red and thanked them both for helping me grant Frankie's wish. Looking at Samantha, it was clear she had enjoyed this evenings activities, just as I know she would have questions.

"I broke a promise to you and I owe you. To do what Frankie asked of me, I had to intrude on Samantha the business woman, it was agreed when you first came to me that that would never happen."

Samantha just shrugged her shoulders and drank from her bottle of water before placing it back on the tray.

"This slave knows that our life can never run according to any plan such as my promise to you all that should I be needed I would always be here for you all. This slave is at peace as is Samantha; you have taught us well Master, fear not, she enjoyed herself just as much as my sister and I."

True to his word, Joseph Kellerman turned up at sunrise and breakfast was ready for him by the time he had finished examining an exhausted Frankie. He left two hours later once he had checked her once more; we took the leather collar off and left her to sleep in. The girls had finished cleaning the things we were allowed to use on her and had just put them back when Frankie came out of the bedroom, a little wobbly on her legs but the smile a give away.

Frankie knew, she still understood I had to say it out loud.

"That's the first and last time slave. From this day on, your ass is off limits to all of us unless you cross the line and have to be punished."

Red and Samantha joined her and helped her to a seat at the kitchen table, for such a long time she said nothing other than a nod when I spoke. By the time that her breakfast was eaten and more water entered her body, her mind gave way to a thought that grew within her, until she felt a need to speak.

"This slave understands and will do everything in her power to make sure that line is never crossed. This slave loves you all and thanks you for a memorable night."

It was then that evil grin grew within her.

"This slave begs her Master, tonight, can we see if my sisters squirt as they seem to have found out I can."

The roar of laughter never left that table that morning and we did indeed experiment with both girls and it seems Frankie is once again unique, but then again aren't all three of them in one way or another.

*******

The phone call from Marlon was expected I suppose, that damn girl was just as good at her job as Mrs. Gillins was. It's been just over three months since Mrs. Gillins wedding and eight months since Red did her TV interview on the Angela Martinez show. I figured I had about four minutes to decide what to do with Frankie, she sensed me looking at her and looked up and smiled back. Perhaps it was time to finish this, I just didn't think it would be Jodie.

Since the door was already open, Jodie came in and closed it. Frankie looked on in confusion, stopping what she was working on, giving Jodie her full attention, even though Jodie was sitting across from me.

"Where is it?"

"It's safe."

"You knew that it was tagged as evidence in case it was needed."

"Oh it was needed all right."

I seemed to push Jodie's buttons with that comment.

"Why, you yourself warned us about it you wanted nothing to do with it, why did you take it?"

Before I answered her, I looked once again at Frankie. Even doing that gave my mind no relief from the events of that day, I had suspected many times that she knew, like she told us once. Her gift was something that couldn't be turned off. I often wondered if the secrets in her head equaled the amount I had in mine.

Coffee came first and since Jodie knew my habits, it didn't send her on a fast boil. Jodie was right about something, I guess when we held our interview she felt she needed to be totally honest with me. She was just a younger version of Mrs. Gillins, except with a little more attitude.

So, as I once again sat in my chair, my mind wound itself back to the events leading up to the confrontation with the studio. I told Jodie that I had little faith in the studio even though I was willing to go along with everything that Mathew, Red and Frankie were doing. Talking to Marlon and getting the circuit board out of the secure store was easy, since it was his signature that put it there.

Marlon sent it onto me via one of Gordon's people. I needed Frankie on Mathew's team partly to help him since we all knew of her abilities. So once I insisted Frankie was on board, it was pretty much a done deal. The morning of the confrontation, when Red went off to the studio and Frankie went into the office with Mathew, one of Gordon's people got me access into the studio complex. She gained me the time I needed to install the board into the studio's mainframe and we left.

Frankie had two orders that day. To help Mathew to the best of her ability and if the negotiations went badly she was to phone me first.

I'm sure Jodie's mind raced to the same conclusion at about the same speed as Frankie's. Frankie knew silence was her option and used it, letting Jodie have the end game.

"You don't think for one minute that I would allow any of my girls to destroy their lives on national TV do you? Red needed to think she had that option, she never did. I had one of Gordon's people at the Angela Martinez show waiting, ready to pull the plug on my phone call."

"If Frankie had phoned me and told me that the studio had called Mathew's bluff, I was going to burn the studio down around them. I would have opened the back door into their mainframe and sent every dirty little secret the studio has to every national newspaper and TV news station in the country. The studio's hunger for publicity would have been their own undoing."

Jodie took a moment to absorb the implications of what I had just said.

"So where is it now?"

"A week after Red got her money and a written apology from the board of directors for the way she had been treated and another promise that if she did indeed sell her company they would still use her company under new management, Gordon and a couple of his people helped me retrieve the board. I do have to say it was a lot more difficult getting it out than putting it in."

She paused, it was clear Jodie was going to say something; her mind went over what I had just said.

"You didn't answer my question."

This time I looked at my watch and tried so damned hard, when I looked over at Frankie she was smiling for me when she nodded her head we both knew what I was going to say. This time I put my coffee down and looked directly at Jodie.

"My dear Jodie, it's in the secure store where it's always been. Go check if you don't believe me."

Her eyes narrowed slightly as she looked even closer at me.

"And if I check the log it was never signed out and it's always been there, just where I left it when I personally placed it there with Marlon in attendance, hasn't it?"

I nodded my head before adding,

"I sure hope so, what's the point of having a secure store, if people keep taking things from it without signing for them."

After a while, she smiled one of her knowing smiles and stood to leave.

"Mrs. Gillins was right all along you know. She said this was a fun place to work and that there was always something to keep your mind active. I guess I had better get back to work, it seems accounts have now allocated me the funds for an assistant and I have to go down to the secretary pool to find mine, any chance I can have yours?"

The word NO rang out from both Frankie and I as Jodie walked out of my office giggling all the way down the corridor.

markelly
markelly
2,563 Followers