Frankie's Story Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Gillins had chosen wisely, I had faith that Jodie would as well. The pit fall of being the boss was that I needed a foil, someone who would urge caution if I couldn't see the damage an action that I may take would do. Mrs. Gillins knew that from the very start and between us, we built a company that would survive in any climate. Jodie was on the way there, she still lacked some of the experience but she was quickly moving into her roll.

Red had foreseen that same problem with me as we sat in the canteen back in college oh so many years ago and was my foil in our private lives. Ultimate power can corrupt and Red took on the mantle she holds within our family even now, our family is strong because we each contribute to it.

"You asked me to remind you that Samantha has her scan at three."

Those same thoughts I had been having were simply highlighted by the woman that sat across from me. Frankie was with Red when Joseph sat her down and told her the high risks she would have of a healthy baby at her age. Red felt she had left motherhood too late until all the girls got together. Without my knowledge all three had went back to Joseph with a plan and him being their family doctor he had no choice but to listen and tell me nothing.

Frankie was the architect in all this; she knew children between us was never going to happen. That didn't stop her from getting together with her sisters offering a plan to suit everyone's needs. At first, I refused. Ever been ganged up on by three slaves? The word Master gets forgotten real quick when that unstoppable force has no intention of stopping for any immovable object. I caved as I suspected they all knew I would, because it kept my girls happy.

Samantha had no intention of ever being a mother. Her goal has always been her fathers company. Red took the injections to increase her egg production. Then she donated her eggs and the good doctor brought in the best people to check them out while I supplied the sperm. They were going for 'in vitro' fertilization. They would place the eggs in a Petri dish, add the sperm and wait for an embryo to form. Then, they would implant the embryos into Samantha's uterus, to see if any became viable. It had worked. Samantha was pregnant. It was time to tell her parents. Samantha sat her folks down and told them what she had planned and before they could object, she also told them that she had no intention of ever having any children of her own.

I sometimes think Samantha gambled with her own future the day she sat down with Mitchell and Peggy-Sue Harper. She told both her folks that they should take advantage of the situation, think of Red's children as their own grandchildren and spoil them as much as all four of us were going to do. She has taken a year off and became Red's womb. It seems Red is going to have twins, Samantha will have children and let Red do all the work, well that's how she tells it to us anyway.

Not to be left out, Frankie took over the cabin, the conversions are on schedule and will be finished next week. Two extra rooms have been added and some of the original rooms have been baby proofed. As for me, the fear that Samantha will go the same way as Shannon, will never leave me until I get to hold her in my arms after she gives birth, no matter how many times she sits on my lap and tells me everything will be fine.

I care for my girls and the day I don't, will be the day I close my eyes for the final time.

*

Sadly... The End.