Frank's Angels Fantasy #003

Story Info
Master watches me do dishes.
1.7k words
4.43
17.2k
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fantasy # 003 -- Do the Dishes

Finally! It is Friday and the kids are off to spend the weekend with their father. As always, it is difficult to see them go, but I know that they need this time and, of course, I could always use a a couple nights of rest and relaxation.

My Master comes up behind me as I watch the car with my children pull off. He knows what a bittersweet time this is for me. While it means he and I will be alone with no worries of children knocking at inopportune moments, I will still miss them. As my Master, he must keep my mind occupied.

"Time to clear the table, my Angel." he tells me, stroking both of my shoulders with his hands.

Sighing, I turn in his arms and offer him a smile. "Yes, my Master. I will get to it right away." I tell him and back off to go around him through the door and back into the house.

I feed my children before they are picked up for the weekend, so the load of dirty dishes is as it usually is during the week, that is to say there are many dishes for me to wash. I take the dishes away from the table and move them to the kitchen. Placing them in the sink, I turn on the hot water and while it is heating, prepare the dish drainer and make sure the other sink for rinsing is clean.

My back is turned to my Master, but I have little doubt he is watching me. With that in mind, I remain bent over as I get the drainer from under the sink, where I keep it when not in use. The way I wiggles the ass I gave him wasn't necessary, but now that the children were gone and I had chores to focus on, I was feeling a bit on the frisky side.

Straightening, I check the temperature of the water. Nice and hot, just like I am getting, thinking of how my Master may use me while there are no children to worry about. I stopper the sink and add dish soap, watching it steam and cover the dishes. As I wait, I lean over the sink and again, wiggle the ass that belongs to my Master idly.

When the sink is filled, I begin washing the dishes and then rinsing them and putting them in the drainer. I place my body rather central, but keep my legs spread wider than usual. The hem of my skirt brushes my legs as I continue my chores and I can imagine how it looks, waving side to side as my hips move while I work.

I am almost done with the dishes when I feel the hands on my hips ...

Keeping the smile out of my voice is not easy. "Yes, Master?" I ask, as innocently as I can, never once pausing in the washing of the dishes.

"Keep working, my beautiful Angel." he commands me.

It is a chore just keeping the grin off of my face. "Of course, my Master. I am almost done, if you will be needing me to do anything afterwards." my voice sounds still innocent to my own ears.

He says nothing to this, but I feel him pulling my skirt up. A grin breaks out on my face, but I continue to wash, rinse and dry dishes. At his silent urging, I spread my legs a bit more and I feel his hands running up and down the ass he owns.

As I back up into the grasping hands, I speak in a voice that is full of mock protest. "Master, I have dishes to do."

"I know." I hear his voice in my right ear and his breath on my neck. His hand moves between my legs and caresses the wetness at the opening to my pussy. "And you will continue to do your chore. Do you understand?" it is then I feel two fingers slide effortlessly inside of me.

Through my moan of pleasure I reply to him. "Yes, my Master." and press back just a little bit.

He finger fucks me slowly at first, but soon my hands are shaking with pleasure. As I rinse the last dish, I feel him press against me, his cock invading between the ass cheeks that are his and his alone.

"Knees up, Angel." his voice is breathless.

With a little help from him I climb onto the sink, my knees spread wide. I can feel him step between my legs. What I feel at the opening to my pussy is hot and hard.

"My Master." I breathe as I feel him press the head of his cock inside of me.

His only reply is to grab my hair and press into me to the hilt. I cry out in the pleasure of his entering me as well as the slight pain of his pulling at my hair.

Fucking what is his, my Master holds my hair firmly as he begins slamming in and out of my wet pussy.

"My pretty little black slut." he breathes into my ear. "Taking her Master's white cock."

I can only whimper in reply. My Master feels so good inside me. I grab onto the back of the sink. The position he has me in keeps me from doing anything else. I am completely at his mercy. All I can do is gasp and grunt as he slams hard into the pussy that is his property.

His pace quickens and his breath is a bit ragged. "Who are you?" he asks me with an urgency in his voice that tells me he is close.

"Master." I pant. "I am your slave and your slut."

The grip on my hair tightens and my head is pulled back. I look at him, feeling him still slamming into me. "Good girl. My slave and my pretty black slut. Aren't you, Angel?"

I am whimpering in pleasure. Feeling so good. "Yes, Master." My voice shakes with his powerful thrusts. "Your slave and your pretty black slut."

My clit is throbbing, but I am in no danger of cumming ... yet. He commands me to repeat my words again and when I do he slams into me one final time, blessing me with his powerful seed as he calls me his good girl.

For a long moment he stays deep inside of me, kissing my neck. Then he pulls slowly out of me, slaps my ass and lowers me on my shaky legs to the floor. I sink to my knees and suck his cock into my mouth in order to clean it for him. Then he caresses my hair one more time, directs me to finish my chore and walks out of the kitchen.

The dishes are done, but I have to empty the dishwater and dry the dishes. As I do this, I can feel his essence slowly leak from my body. My thighs are slick with his cum and my clit is still silently begging for attentions it is not my choice to give it.

Once the dishes are done, dry and put away, I put away the drainer and clean the countertops. Then I walk out of the kitchen and into the living room, where I see my Master on the couch, reading a book. I approach him without a word and sit in something like a leaning kneel at his feet. I rest my head on his thigh and, as he reads, he reaches down to caress my hair.

For a long time there is silence. Such a rarity when the children are with us. I bask in it and in his touch. After maybe an hour, he reads with me at his feet. Finally he speaks.

"Up here." he commands and as he does, he again grabs my hair and pulls me up and into a hard, passionate kiss.

I return it with a whimper of pleasure and when the kiss breaks, my voice shakes with desire.

"Master. Please." I beg. "Please fuck your pretty black slut."

He smiles down at me and pushes me into a laying position on the couch. Looking down at me he hovers only a moment before he crawls high on me, grabbing the tits he owns and squeezing hard before twisting my nipples. Then he crawls further up my body and in no time his cock is in my face.

Without having to be directed, I suck his cock into my mouth. Looking up at him I moan as he begins fucking my mouth.

I cannot speak, I can only moan and suck what he gives me. His hand remains firmly in my hair, keeping my head still as he uses my mouth for his own pleasure.

Just when I think he will fuck my mouth until he cums, he withdraws and, barely missing a beat, thrusts himself inside of my pussy. I am free to scream in pleasure as he fucks me, his pretty black slut.

My clit is screaming and I am surprised to find myself getting closer and closer to orgasm. It has not been an easy way to cum, while being fucked. But if anyone can do it, it is my Master.

I begin to pant as I am fucked ... as my hair is pulled ... as my Master takes what is his...

"My Master." I somehow both pant and whimper. "Please. My Master. I am so close..."

He smiles at me, even as he slams into me over and over. "My Angel wants to cum?"

"Please, my Master." I beg, feeling myself getting closer to doing something I have not done before. "Make your pretty black slut cum. Please. May I cum for you? Please."

Master slams into me for a bit before, finally, he almost yells at me. "Cum for me, my black slut! Now!"

And I do as I am bid. I begin to scream. "Yes, Master! Yes!" my hips bucking of their own volition. I feel tears fall from my eyes as I cum for the man who owns me.

I feel him begin to fill me and my tears come harder. As we both begin to come down from our orgasms, my Master gathers me gently into his arms. I feel his hand caressing my face and I hear his sweet, tender voice float down to me.

"I love you, my slut."