Frank's Angels Fantasy #005

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dived into the cream pie that was left for me, sucking greedily at Pam's cum soaked cunt. If I wasn't half blind with pleasure, I would have been shocked at Pam doing the exact same to my own cunt. We sucked at each other and shook with pleasure.

We hit our third orgasm together, sixty-nineing each other like two starving women. She felt so good with her mouth around my clit, sucking me so eagerly while my own mouth was filled with her juices mixed with her Masters.

Taking my mouth from her pussy was one of the hardest things I had ever done. I wanted to keep her cumming over and over again while I sucked her dry. But the Masters had limited her to three and I rolled off of her, resting a shaking hand on her leg.

I listened as she panted in post orgasmic bliss. "Thank you, Master. You were so right. I am a black bi sexual cunt who loves having her pussy eaten and eating pussy herself." she groaned softly. "I thank you so much for teaching me the error of my thoughts."

For my part, I lay smiling and panting, looking at my Master, who was smiling in pride at me.

"Good girl." he crooned. "Very good girl!"

12