Frank's Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't help the decision process any that I loved her and had from the moment that I met her. Did I dare give her the benefit of the doubt? I was relieved to hear that she had not cheated on me since we took our vows and she seemed sincere when saying that she loved me and didn't want to lose me or our marriage, but did I dare take the chance?

The problem was that I had no way of knowing. She could do anything while I was gone and I wouldn't know unless I was willing to bankrupt myself paying private detectives to watch her while I was away.

Then another thought hit me.

What if Tammy noticed the recorder was gone and hadn't looked to see if it was on the floor? What if she saw it gone and figured that I had hooked it back up to the phone line? What if the call I was listening to was bullshit that I was meant to hear?

That is the thought that made up my mind for me. It was indicative of the thoughts that I was always going to have if I stayed with Tammy. Doubt would always be there and everything she said or did would have my mind looking at it several different ways trying to figure out what was real and what wasn't and what was a lie and what wasn't. The bottom line is that the trust was gone. The love might still be there, but the trust was gone. I would be questioning everything she said and did and I could not – would not! – live like that.

I would make an appointment to see an attorney as soon as I got to work in the morning.