Fran's Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breathless, I leaned back on the pool bench. Ty's blue eyes looked at me intensely.

"Holy shit, Ma. You don't know how long I've been dreaming about this."

"What did you dream about?"

"I dreamed you were lying out here, naked. And then I'd come over, and start kissing you on the neck, and then—"

"Why don't you show instead of tell?" I suggested.

"Sure, I'd start like this..." He leaned forward, and placed a kiss on my neck. His lips were soft on my skin.

"Mmm, that is nice." He placed a kiss on my collarbone, then placed a trail of kisses all the way to my tits.

"I still can't believe this is real."

"Oh, Ty... don't stop, keep going."

He placed his mouth around my rock hard nipple, and gently suckled on it, ran his tongue over and around it, squeezed it between his lips. Then he moved over to the other side, and repeated his teasing. I just couldn't take it anymore, and tried to slip one of my hands under my bikini bottom, but before I was able to, Ty caught my wrist, and held it firmly.

"No, Ma. That didn't happen in my fantasy."

"Please!" I begged, laughing, trying to wriggle free of his grasp. He grabbed my other wrist, and pinned them down. More kisses followed, starting on my ribs, trailing down over my stomach down to my belly button. His lips were tickling me with each kiss, and I squirmed around, biting my lip to keep from laughing.

FInally his grip released me, and he hooked a finger into each side of the fabric. I raised my butt, and he pulled my bikini bottom down, and off my feet.

"Wow..." he said, and stared with an open mouth. I didn't shave, but I kept myself well trimmed. Encouraged by his fascination, I spread my knees, showing off my goods.

"What do you think?"

"You're gorgeous, Ma." He sprang into action, and laid down between my legs. He placed one final kiss directly on my wet pussy. I hadn't even noticed I had been holding my breath, and let out a sigh of relief. All the years of concern, the years of Leonard looking at me in disgust, evaporated with every swish of Ty's tongue. I couldn't help but moan, as his tongue slid along my slit.

"Oh lord, Ty, that feels so good, keep going, baby. Keep going, keep going."

I was so insanely horny, it didn't take long for Ty to send me into a mindblowing orgasm. My whole body felt like it was on fire. Powerful waves of pleasure resonated through my body, from the tips of my toes to the top of my head.

Back in reality, I sat up, and pulled Ty in for a deep and long kiss. I could taste myself on his lips.

"Was that like in your dreams, then?"

"Better, Ma. Much better." His erection was clearly visible in his shorts, and I wanted to repay the favor.

"Your turn, baby." I gripped his shorts, and pulled down. His cock sprang free, and I was immediately entranced. It was a good seven inches long, and had a nice thickness to it. It was definitely bigger than Leonard's. Hanging below the beautiful rod was a nice set of balls, shaved clean. "You shave?"

"Uh, yeah. Why, is it bad?"

I ran a finger along his smooth skin, and over his balls. "No, not at all. I just didn't expect it... I kind of like it." I knelt down on the patio, then wrapped my lips around the head of his cock, and savored the feel and taste of it. "Mmmm..."

Back in the old days, Leonard had loved getting his dick sucked, and I liked to believe I was pretty good at it, although maybe a bit rusty. I gorged myself on Ty's cock, taking in as much as I could without gagging.

"Holy shit, Ma, that feels good."

Spurned on by this enthusiasm, I worked his cock faster, and used a hand to jerk him off at the same time.

"I'm...about...to cum..." he panted. I could tell, from the way his cock was twitching. I kept going, wanting to get a taste of him. His cock pulsated, and shot spurt after spurt of cum in my mouth. It hit the back of my throat, and I could taste the salty goodness. I only did that once for Leonard, and hated his taste, but Ty's wasn't too bad. I kept sucking, until every last drop was gone. He had his eyes shut tight, his face distorted in a grimace of pleasure.

I sat down beside him, and rested my head on his shoulder.

"I still can't believe this is real," said Ty, looking contemplative.

"Why not?" I asked, but I knew exactly what he was talking about.

For weeks, he teased me, slowly working up the courage, and now it had all happened so suddenly. He had eaten my pussy, and I had given him a blowjob.

Holy shit, I realized. I had actually give my own son a blow job, and could still taste his semen in my mouth. So that's what forbidden fruit tasted like.

"It's all so... sudden. I've wanted this for about ten years, now."

"Really? All that time?"

"Yeah. And now it's already over."

"You think it's over?"

"Uh, I didn't mean it like that. I just never really considered what comes after."

"Well, I think I know what's going to come next." I reached down, and gripped his semi hard cock. After a few quick tugs it came back to life. I stood up, pushed him down on the bench, and straddled his stomach. Using both my hands, I pushed up his shirt, revealing his slightly hairy chest.

His cock was poking my butt, so I reached back there, and positioned it at the entrance to my pussy. While sharing another long, deep kiss with Ty, I pushed back, and his cock parted my lips. It was an incredible experience to feel his hard cock enter me, after so many years of tepid lovemaking. Even better that it was with someone I loved. Ty ran his hands all over my back, and I pressed my body closer to his.

I paced myself, enjoying the slow, rhythmic thrusting. I loved the way his cock stretched me. I loved the way his veins slid along my walls. I loved the way his lips tasted. I loved the way his breath tickled my neck. I loved the way his soft fingers grazed my skin. I loved how warm and firm his body was.

"I'm gonna cum again," he warned. I kept going. "Seriously, I'm close."

"Then go for it, baby," I replied, and kept going. I loved the way his cock twitched and pulsated inside me, as he shot his load. I laid my head on his chest, and listened to his heart beat.

Back when I was eighteen, I had given birth to Ty. Things had been so different, then. I never could have imagined how my life would turn out. Leonard had changed a lot, and Ty had gradually grown up into a man. I wondered what eighteen year old me would say if she could see me now, lying naked on top of my son, with his cock inside me. I wished I could tell her how good it felt.

After a while, Ty spoke up, "Are you thirsty?"

"I could use a drink." I hadn't even realized how sweaty the two of us had gotten, exerting ourselves under the hot sun.

Back in the kitchen—still naked—I stood in front of the open fridge.

"Whatcha want?" I asked him.

"You, and only you."

"I meant for drinks," I laughed.

"Anything cold, really."

The cans were in the bottom drawer. I deliberately bent over at the hips, enticing him with a hopefully great view. I just put my hand on a can, when two hands grabbed me by the hip. Ty's cock, already hard again, plunged into me. He was the one in charge of the pace now, and he started pounding me hard. His cock penetrated deep into to me, hard and fast. Every time he slammed into, his whole body rocked me forward. The sound of skin slapping on skin rang through the kitchen, and Ty groaned in effort.

"Oh god, oh god, oh oh oh oh."

The raw animalistic intensity was incredible, and I was surprised how quickly my orgasm built up. It exploded in spectacular fashion, setting all my nerve endings ablaze. My knees gave out, and if Ty hadn't been holding me, I would have fallen down. He came inside me soon after.

When he released me, I had to sit down on the cool tile floor. Ty grabbed two cans out of the fridge, and sat down beside me.

"You ok?" he asked, concerned, and handed me a can.

"Yeah," I replied, and snapped it open. "That was just... intense."

"Was it too much?"

I laughed, and then kissed him. "No, Ty. It was perfect." I took a big gulp from the can. Cum was dribbling out of me, and onto the tiles. Good thing I was on the pill.

"The tiles are way too cold," commented Ty, and stood up. He held out his hand, and pulled me up after him, embracing me in another kiss. There was a small pool of sticky liquid where I had just been sitting. I cleaned it up with a paper towel before joining Ty on the couch. I snuggled into him, and he curled his arm around me.

I felt like a woman twenty years younger again.

"So," I asked him, "does it feel real now?"

"It's starting to sink in. I think." He was quiet for a while, and I enjoyed just sitting there, wrapped in his arm, smelling his scent. "Ma?"

"Yeah?"

"What does this make us?"

The first things that popped into my head were "wrong," and then "immoral."

"I don't know, Ty. We'll always be mother and son. No matter what happens, I'll always love you."

"I love you too, Ma." He contemplated his next words carefully. "What about Dad?"

I had tried not to think about him. "Let me worry about that."

"What are you gonna do?"

"I'm not sure, yet."

"Do you still love him?" I sensed the anxiety in his voice.

"No," I said, firmly. "Does it bother you?"

"No," he replied quickly. "Yes. I mean not that you don't love him, but... he's still my dad, you know?"

"When do you have to go back to college?"

"Tomorrow. Evening at the latest. Classes don't start until Monday, but I got a meeting at half past eight on Wednesday."

"A meeting?"

"With one of my professors. I wanted to talk to her about one of my tests I took last semester."

"I just realized how little I know about your everyday life."

Ty started telling me about his life at college. What classes he's taking. What his professors are like. What the campus looks like. It was like I was discovering a whole new side of him. I laid my head on his chest, and listening to the buzzing of voice, playing idly with his cock. When it got hard again, I used my mouth to tell it a story of my own.

The sound of a car pulling into the driveway interrupted us.

"Shit. Lenny." I had completely lost track of time. We jumped up out of the couch, and Ty ran up the stairs. I went back outside, and grabbed the clothes off the patio. I put my bikini on, and went back inside to throw Ty's clothes into the laundry.

"Hey, sweetie," Lenny grunted, and sat down on the couch where just moments before Ty and I had been cuddling together, naked. I wondered what he'd say if I told him right then that I just had sex with our son. That would be foolhardy, though, no matter how much I wanted to see the expression on his face. Instead, I grabbed some clean clothes out of the laundry, and started cooking dinner.

Once that was done, I called Ty down, and the three of us sat around the table. Nobody spoke, and we ate in awkward silence. Ty went back up to his room, and I loaded the dirty dishes into the dishwasher. It all seemed so mundane compared to what had just happened, but life goes on.

There were plenty of things to occupy me for the rest of the night. Like Ty's laundry, since he'd be leaving tomorrow. I somehow missed him already, even though he hadn't left yet. I folded his clothes, and stacked them all into a basket. I carried it up the stairs, and knocked on his door.

"Come in."

"I got your clothes."

"Oh, thanks."

I walked over to where he was sitting, and kissed him, but he stopped quickly.

"It doesn't feel right, with Dad downstairs."

I wanted to stay, and argue with him, to convince him that it didn't matter, but in my head I knew he was right. "I suppose so. I'll see you tomorrow, Ty." The door closed behind me, and I sighed. I'd have to deal with my husband one way or another, but I didn't want to do it now.

I spent the rest of the night reading. The sun went down. Leonard eventually joined me, and I tried falling asleep. The events of the day kept replaying in my mind. I realized I wanted to be with Ty, no matter what it would take.

===== TUESDAY =====

Quarter to seven, fifteen minutes before my alarm would ring, I woke up. The sun hadn't even risen all the way. I turned off my alarm, and snuck out of the room quietly, careful not to wake Leonard. I slipped into Ty's room, and lifted his blanket. He was only wearing boxers. I fumbled a bit, trying to open the buttons on the front. His cock was flaccid. Ty let out a soft sigh when I took it into my mouth, and started running circles around his head with my tongue. It grew and grew inside my mouth, until it was rock hard. I just loved the way it felt in my mouth.

"Wha... Ma?" Ty asked sleepily. I continued sucking, and a few minutes later Ty grunted, and emptied his balls down my throat. Quick, clean, and oh so good.

"Good morning, baby."

"Holy shit."

"I gotta get to work, but I'll see you after, ok?"

"Ok, Ma."

I left the room, showered, got dressed, then went to work. It was insanely boring. Around ten, I slipped into the bathroom, and fortunately nobody was there. I entered the last stall, took out my cellphone, and started to record a video.

"This is for you, baby," I told the camera.

I pulled my pants down, and started masturbating with one hand, holding the lens close. I was just getting into it, when the door to the bathroom opened.

"Fran, you in here?" asked my cousin Mary.

"Yeah." I kept going.

"I've got a Mr. Adelson on the line, he's one of yours, isn't he?" I felt an orgasm start to build up.

"Yeah, he wants to sell his house." I couldn't believe I was sitting there, with Mary just on the other side of the stall door. Fingers kept plunging in and out of my wet pussy.

"He said he had some questions, and he wanted to talk to you specifically."

"Tell him... tell him, oh—" Orgasm rocked my body, and fried my brain.

"Fran, you ok in there?"

"Yeah... uh, tell him I'll be right there."

"Ok," she replied, and I heard her leave the bathroom. I blew a kiss towards the camera, then stopped the recording, and sent the video to Ty.

After cleaning up a bit, I returned to my desk, and accepted Mr. Adelson's call. Fifteen minutes later, my cell buzzed. I looked at it, and Ty had replied with a picture of his erect cock. I licked my lips.

"Who's that?" asked Mary, who stood behind me.

I jumped, and closed the picture. Thankfully Ty's face hadn't been in it. "No one!"

Mary laughed. "That was a pretty good looking dick. You're a lucky woman, Fran."

I blushed. "It's not what you think."

"Oh don't worry, nobody will find out." She winked at me, and went back to her desk. Mary sounded like she had her own experiences with extramarital encounters. Never would have pegged her to be that kind of woman. Then again, I wouldn't have believed it of myself, either.

The closer to two o'clock it got, the hornier I became. I raced home, breaking the speed limit on multiple occasions. I threw open the door, and Ty was already standing there with a sizeable bulge in his shorts.

"Oh god, I've been waiting all day for this, I got home as fast as I could!" We kissed frantically, driven by a mutual need. Ty's boxers came down, and I nearly ripped off my pants.

Ty grabbed my buttcheeks, and hoisted me up. I wrapped my legs around him, and held on tight. Pressed against the wall, he entered me, and pounded away as if his life depended on it. It didn't take long for Ty to come.

We spent the rest of the afternoon in carnal pleasure, exploring every inch of our bodies, like a pair of horny teenagers in a hormone overdrive. It ranged from slow, sensual massages to vicious porn star fucking.

Sweaty, exhausted, and satisfied we ended up in the bathtub. Ty held me tightly, while the hot water worked wonders on my sore body.

"I have to leave soon."

"I know."

"What's gonna happen?" he asked, again.

"You're only three hours away. I can come see you all the time."

"And Dad?"

"I'll take care of it." I just didn't know how, yet. I relaxed, and soaked in the hot water.

Later, Ty drive off, back to college, but not before leaving a little parting gift inside of me. I watched him from the doorway, until he disappeared around a corner. My heart ached to watch him go.

Half an hour later, Leonard pulled up. He walked into the house, grunted "hey, dear," and sat down in front of the TV. My heart was beating fast, and my hands were clammy. I grabbed the remote, turned off the TV, and sat down on the couch next to him. I couldn't bring myself to look at him.

You know how sometimes you feel like your entire life, all the choices you've made, all the mistakes you wish you could undo, led you to that precise moment in time? Like the entire universe aligned itself just right, and you get that perfect moment of clarity.

I got that just then, and I knew without the shadow of a doubt that I had the rest of my life in my hands. I was in control of my own destiny.

"Lenny?"

"Yeah?" Even he could sense the seriousness of the conversation.

"Do you still love me?"

"What? Of course I still like you."

"I didn't ask if you still liked me. I asked if you still loved me."

After being quiet for a few moments, he admitted, "No. I guess not really. Not the way it used to be. You?"

"No." Tears rolled down my cheek. We'd been married for so long, and it seemed like everything would be washed down the drain.

"You seeing anybody else?"

"Yeah," I admitted, quietly. "You?"

"Yeah." Even though I had suspected it for years, it still hurt to hear it. Even if I didn't love him anymore, it still pained. "With—"

"I don't wanna know," I interrupted him, and shook my head. "I think we should get a divorce."

"Just like that?"

"Just like that."

We sat there for quite a while, silent, taking in the gravity of the situation. I wondered what was going through his mind. I wondered if I cared enough to find out.

Leonard was the first to speak up. "What do we do now?"

"I'm gonna stay with Cindy for a while. We can figure out the rest later." I got up, and packed as many of my clothes and necessities as I could fit into my suitcase. When I finished, Leonard was still sitting on the couch, frowning.

"What do we tell the kids?" he asked.

"The truth? That we just don't love each other anymore?"

"And you're sure about all this?"

"Yeah."

"I can talk to Lisa tomorrow at work."

"I'll call Ty, then."

He helped me load the case into my car. We hugged, and then I drove off. Leonard wasn't a bad guy, but we weren't right for each other.

On the road, I called Cindy.

"Hey Fran, long time no see."

"Can I stay with you for a couple of days?"

"Sure, hon. What's the matter?"

"Lenny and I just split up."

"Holy shit, what? What happened?"

"I'll tell you when I get there."

"Jesus, Fran." I hung up.

I took a deep breath. It suddenly dawned on me that I could do anything I wanted. Ty and Lisa were both grown up, and didn't really need us anymore. Leonard clearly didn't need me anymore. The whole world was open to me. I could just drive to the airport, buy a ticket to Peru, and be out of there. It felt liberating. Even if I was never going to jet off to Peru. I didn't even speak spanish.

Cindy greeted me at the door with a glass of wine. "I think you're gonna need this."

"Thanks, Cindy."

"So, what the hell happened? I know you guys haven't felt the romance in a while, but I didn't think it would happen so quickly." I made myself comfortable on her couch.

"I just realized I didn't want to be with him anymore."

"Fran, I know you too well. Who's the guy?" I couldn't tell her it was my own son. It was just too wrong. Too far outside of acceptance. I didn't want to jeopardize my friendship with Cindy.

"I can't tell you."

"Why not? Oooh, is he married?"