Fran's Naughty Tail

Story Info
Fran discover's herself and her son's big cock.
2.3k words
3.98
260.2k
44
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Us

It pains me to say that after 25 years I am still married to the same spineless douche-bag of a man.

He knows I fuck every man in town and he still never says or does anything to stop me or even slow me down.

I usually go out 3 or 4 nights a week with girlfriends and after a few drinks I split and go to the slimiest bars I can find. There, I commence to fuck anyone who wants to stick his greasy cock in me. I'll take it in any hole and I'll take them over and over again.

When I've had my fun I go home and press my seed-filled ass right down on my husband's face. He doesn't like it, but he does nothing about it. He doesn't tell me no, he just doesn't do anything.

This has been going on since day one. On our wedding night I got fucked by one of the catering guys and gave half dozen blowjobs before my husband even got to remove my garter. I made sure there were some large gobs of sperm dripping down my thigh when he did. When we kissed after the ceremony, I had caked-on cum on my lips and chin. I know he could taste it, maybe even see it.

Why did I marry him? Because he's not bad looking, he's a real gentleman, he's clean, he's a good father, and he's rich. Very rich. I want for nothing.

As a couple we are not social. We do not attend many functions together. He does his thing and I do mine.

We have an elegant home in Connecticut and an apartment in Manhattan. Often during the week my husband will stay in the city rather than commute. I guess I'm a sick woman but it just isn't the same, going out for a fuck, when hubby isn't home to torture when I'm done. Part of my thrill is making him submit to my selfish perversity.

But that's not all of it. I truly love to fuck. Nasty fucking deep, hard, juicy cock plunging in and out of me. Sperm running in torrents from my used holes. A thick coating of man-seed on my face and hair. My tits bruised and sore from being used as handles by some big stud pumping loads of cum into my body.

I love my life.

My Son

I call him My Son. He is my son. Not our son. I have always known that he did not come from his father's seed. My husband is a slender man, quiet, very hard working and tidy. He treats everyone with respect and courtesy. Most women's dream.

My son is overbearing, loud, tall, dark and built like Brian Urlacher. He is messy, eats like a pig, and I love him more than life itself. He is My dream.

My husband has always provided well for us both, has always given us everything we need including love and respect. I think my son truly loves and admires his father but every one of us knows, in our hearts, that there is no biological connection between father and son. They are just too different in every way.

Steven, my son, goes to college now in Boston. He lives in a frat house (which I don't approve of for him but would love to spend some time there myself) and is a junior. Although he has always excelled at sports he is not on any of the school teams. My son, my beautiful big Adonis of a son wants to learn engineering. It's fine by me.

Me

Back to the slut.

I was recently out on the prowl and decided to drive over to Bridgeport. It's not far from where we live and there are plenty of low-key joints to hide out in for a "fucking" good time. I chose a place I knew well. The bartender/ owner pours good drinks, keeps the place fairly clean, and lets me use the back room as long as I want when I throw him a couple hundred bucks. I let the guy's gangbang me if they wish, but I've found that most men perform better when there isn't a crowd. The bar man will send guys back one at a time and I get plenty of action. It was pretty busy this evening and I was on a roll. There was some kind of a birthday party for a local college kid.

The back room is basically a storage area and makeshift office. There is an old sofa, a large over-stuffed reclining chair and an office desk taking up 2 walls. The rest of the room is stuffed with boxes of liquor and bar supplies.

I had already milked maybe a dozen men. I had the recliner laid back and my legs were spread across the armrests. My face was against the headrest and turned away from the door. My ass was straight up in the air. One man had just given me a hard fuck and I was comfortably waiting for the next participant. I could feel the cum leaking from my slit and cooling on the back of my legs.

I heard the approaching footsteps and someone entered the room, dropped his trousers and shoved a mule-sized cock up my ass.

It was larger than anything I had taken tonight and it took my breath away. I know I gave out a yelp when he bottomed out. He pistoned in and out several times then completely withdrew. As I caught my breath he thrust his cock back in and pounded my ass hard as hell. It hurt some but I was enjoying it immensely. This mad lover reached under my chest and locked each of my nipples in his index fingers and yanked back savagely as he continued to pump my butt. Sounds even I didn't recognize were coming from my mouth each time his pelvis slammed into my ass. I could feel drool oozing from the corners of my mouth on the cushion under my head. I was getting the fuck of my life.

This big guy never slowed. He continued pumping my ass harder and harder, faster and faster. His stamina was unbelievable. Suddenly he gave a cry and slammed extremely hard against me. I could feel his large dick exploding inside my bowels. He slowly pulled back and again he rammed his cock in me to the hilt. Several more jets of sperm shot into my aching guts. He was pulling back on my tits so hard it kept me pinned to the back of the chair as he emptied his nuts into my body.

When he slowly eased his grip on my tits and pulled slightly away from my depths I let out a sigh. I must have come close to passing out from holding my breath. I felt him back away and as his long cock slipped out of my ass a stream of cum oozed out and dripped down my slit and onto the chair. There was literally a puddle of sperm and juices from my ass.

Then I felt a rough hand grab my hair and force my face down towards the puddle. This man forced my face into our combined mess and smeared it all over my mouth, cheeks and nose. Then he let loose of my hair and stepped away.

As I slowly pushed myself up from the chair he spoke.

"Mom, your ass hole looks like a fucking garbage can."

I whirled around and looked directly into my son's beautiful eyes. His face was expressionless. I was in shock. He zipped his pants and walked out of the room.

I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what to do. As I lit a cigarette I lay back on the couch and covered my eyes. More footsteps were approaching. I took a drag on the smoke and looked at the doorway to see if Steven was coming back. It was someone else. He took down his pants, climbed on top of me and started pumping away. I don't remember anything else from the night. I know there were many more men but I don't remember a single face. I don't even remember leaving.

When I got home I didn't go to my husband. I went straight into my bedroom and fell into bed. So many things were going through my mind. What would Steven say? What would become of our relationship? Still, I fell vast asleep.

When I awoke I showered and pulled on a robe. Even from the top of the stairs I could hear men's voices coming from the kitchen. As I entered I saw Steven sitting on the kitchen counter sipping a coffee. My husband was at the table reading a newspaper.

"Get off the counter ya big oaf!"

Steven hopped off and politely asked if I'd like a cup.

"Sure, not much cream," I said as he poured some coffee and set the cup by my side.

My husband said, "Steven came down from Boston yesterday for Jimmy Canto's birthday party. He's just pulled in."

"Well it's lovely to see you son."

I walked over and gave him a big hug, which he returned. It felt wonderful to be wrapped in his arms. Suddenly, I knew everything would be all right. All of my fear and worry from the previous night vanished right there. This was nice.

Then I felt a big hand push through the open front of my robe and down into my panties. Steven curled his fingers up into my pussy and literally lifted me off the floor by my cunt. His other hand supported my back as he threw me over his big shoulder. My right breast painfully slammed into his shoulder as he carried me from the room. I was facing backward as we exited the kitchen. My husband never looked up from the paper.

Into the study Steven dropped me onto the sofa. He turned me over onto my stomach and lifted my ass in the air. My panties were ripped off my bottom in a flash. The bottom of my robe was thrown over my head.

I was confused, scared and very excited. I heard Steven's pants hit the floor as he climbed behind me. He spit on my upturned ass and then I felt the head of his large cock forcing my back passage open. As I relaxed my muscles he shoved his big throbbing member back into my deepest depths. This time, with almost no lube and no previous action, my ass felt like it was being ripped open by a baseball bat. It hurt like I have never felt before.

Steven pounded and pounded my poor ass. Occasionally he would pull all of the way out and spit on my bruised pucker, then plunge back in and fuck me even harder. I assume his big snake needed a little more lubrication, like the walls of my ass did. The friction was causing some serious discomfort.

Harder and harder he fucked me. His hands were holding my tiny waist, pulling my hips against his forward thrusts. There was such ferocity in his fucking. It was like he was a crazed fucking animal. I felt his cock expand and with a final grunt he let loose my hips and yanked his cock from my ass.

He stood and moved to my head. With one hand wrapped tightly around his pulsing cock, he used his other hand to pull my face up by my hair. I knew what he wanted and I opened my mouth to receive his load. What happened next caught me off guard. He forced his huge dick all the way into the back of my throat. Small thrusts jamming his fucking cock deeper and deeper into my mouth. He started to erupt. Each time he spurt his liquid into my neck he yanked my head tighter against his pelvis. My lips were literally plastered against his balls. This all happened so quickly but it seemed like forever, probably because I couldn't breath.

At last he pulled away from my face and as the head of his cock slid past my lips I gagged. Up came everything in my stomach. I instantly covered my mouth to keep from puking on the carpet. I ran for the kitchen and bent over the sink.

A second later I was safe. Not going to loose my guts. I was panting, out of breath.

Steven walked in with his big dick hanging between his legs.

"You're going to have to work on that last part mom. Don't want you to ruin any of the furniture. Have a glass of water. You'll feel better."

The world was a big blur. I couldn't believe what just happened. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I turned toward my husband. He was looking directly at me and still he had no expression on his face. We stared into each others eyes for a few moments and then he turned right back into his newspaper.

What was happening here?

I turned to look at Steven. He had a smile on his face and he was pumping his dick back to hardness. It was the first expression I had seen from anyone and it made me feel better. As I started to straighten back up Steven spoke.

"Don't move! We're not done yet. It's time to try that sloppy pussy of yours. Oh, and by the way, you will not treat dad like shit anymore. You will not be fucking anyone but us anymore. You will not go out with the girls anymore. Got it?"

Steven came up behind me and slipped my robe off my shoulders. It fell to the floor. As he pushed my upper body over the sink I felt his giant dick slip into my cunt. It felt glorious.

"Your ass hole still looks like a fucking garbage can. It's just a little cleaner today."

I can live with that. I can live with all of it.

Fran