Franscesca and the Lord

Story Info
A ShadowLord tries to humiliate the kinfolk he found.
3.4k words
3.48
25.2k
2
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blackie67
Blackie67
26 Followers

It was a good day for an outing, the young teacher had taken her class of about ten children to the botanical gardens in the outskirts of the city. The main interest was the exploration of the mini jungle, and each child had their own leaflet and pad about each plant there was to see. The children listened attentively to Miss DiMera their teacher and jotted down various notes in the pads, unknowingly that someone was watching them from afar in a more dim setting of the leafy scenery, his pale eyes scanning the area and a treacherous grin fleets across his lips upon the approving sight of the young darkclad teacher with her younger pupils.

Karpatian's nostrils flared at the scent of this female, his keen ears picking up all the eminating sounds and accessed them accordingly whilst he cracked his knuckles and a low growl crept from his throat. Without realizing that she was under someone's observations she tutored the ring of children before her with gesturing arms, describing the different plants and flowers. From the distance he could hear nothing of the preaching she was on about, but enough was enough, she had intrigued him already, having scented her pure breed and slowly advanced the clustered group of woman and children.

Upon approach, he could clearly make out the tutoring about the different plants that were there in the oasis they were in, he inspected her from a distance, noting her rather simple anklelong skirt, a cardigan covering the blouse she wore, too many clothes hiding that feminine figure she had, a smirk lingering on his devious lips. She turned to face the stranger, a young man, roughly in hislate twenties, dressed in a black three-piece business suit and a long italian tailormade coat. She quirked a brow, first now showing she had a simple make-up, just a softened grey eyeshadow enhancing her palegrey eyes and rather cute face. She hushed the children with a single command at this stranger's approach.

"I hope that I did not interrupt your narration on my action, Miss. The name's Karpatian. I couldn't help but notice the education session you were imparting on these young kids about the botany" he spoke whilst plucking a nearby orchid and sniffs it. A trace of malice flashes up in his eyes which disappears just as quickly like a firefly.

She cocked a brow of surprise, pursing slight her lips in thought, "yes well met sir Karpatian, but.. the orchids are rare enough that even in your flora knowledge you should know that they shouldn't be picked like simple posies.." she frowned and picked it from between his fingers, "they are exceedingly difficult to make them bloom like the one you just plucked!"

A cold grin stretches his lips, "orchid's are rare, true. But it's survival of the fittest, is it not?" owing the children a mocking look when he spoke his tongue.

"Oh.. so for the right and almighty it gives you the total right to pick upon something so defenceless as a .. rare flower?" she glowered a glare towards him whilst keeping the children behind her back. Karpatian raised his hand and pointed a clawed finger at the children, "in place of the orchid, new life will spring forth.. children!" he laughed eerily and held out some candy to the young ones.

If looks could have killed, she would have done so already, frowning sharply, she clapped together her hands that kept the children obediently in line, "Pay no attention to Mr. Karpatian Children, it is very obvious he doesn't know a thing about botany," nodding sharply to the man, "Good day," and motioned her class off towards the next subject in the room after dismissing him.


He chuckled to himself and watches the small group move on. Karpatian's eye roam around once more interestedly. He returns to watching the group and observed their teacher, then he slowly and soundlessly approaches. When he's standing right behind her, he leans down and whispers hissingly in her ear, "you need to expose these children to the concept of death at some point, don't you?" flicking his tongue across her ear which made her go rigid with his close presence, "I am their biology teacher, I do not teach them history Mr. Karpatian!"

"Biology? As in living organisms?" he questioned whilst he moved his nose through her hair and flared his nostrils, "well, all living things must die someday.. no?"

He was like a parasite, she thought to herself, impossible to get rid of without having to use a bug spray. She turned around after dismissing the children for about half an hour, "and what do you mean by that Mr.Karpatian?"

Across her cheek he flicked a finger, his claw piercing the skin enough to draw blood, bringing it to his lips, he licked off her blood, grinning at her darkly, "what I mean is, if it bleeds, it lives, if it lives, it dies."

Franscesca flinched slight, narrowing her gray eyes at him, "yes so I understand.. so I have gathered but the children are children and they do not need to witness such devious acts from you or anyone else.. nor do they need to see you breaking the veil.. whatever you might be!"

"Ahh, the veil.. the veil," he stepped closer and locked eyes with her, "I was exposed to massacres at a very tender age, Miss.. it builds character and forms men of will! As for the veil.." he chuckled wryily and shrugged, "I won't tell, if you won't."

She just frowned at him, "you are you.. and the children are they.. and that is my blood you are tasting! Either that you are on the one side or the other. Either which that I don't really care and that you are disturbing my class!"

"And it's tasty blood, if i may say so," Karpatian chuckled and licked his lips, "the children must grow quickly, new warriors are needed everyday." Now she arched a brow, "oh? really.." turning away from him, finding him to an irratating itch indeed.

Chuckling he called after her, "I don't believe I caught your name? What, now what kind of example are you setting for the kids by this rude behaviour?" Karpatian laughed mockingly.She turned around to face him once again, "Oh forgive me destroyer of fine beauties.. I am Franscesca DiMera.. daughter of the late Edward DiMera, biology teacher in the Andrews Elementary School," spoken rather sarcastically.

"DiMera?" he pondered upon the name, believing he's heard the name before, "Silver Fang! That would explain the lack of manners," just smirking and he bows rather pompously to her, "pleasure to meet you Franscesca!" She held her chin high, her gaze still narrowed upon him, "lack of manners?," she shrugged, "if that is what you think then so it might be," and turned away again, heading to search for her class.

The Lord laughed again, "Francesca, don't you think it's a bit irresponsible to come into this jungle with these kids all by yourself? many strange and dangerous things lay in await to happen." He strolled next to her, plucking another rare orchid along the way and slipped it into her hair unnoticed.

She rolled her eyes at him, "if you excuse me sir, you have failed to notice that this is a botanical garden.. this is not THE jungle.." getting quite annoyed by his presence, "and I have now a class to attend to.. I did not come here for a pleasure excursion to be pestered by some absolute stranger.."

Chuckling to himself he watched her walk away with the orchid dancing on her head, "what a brat. She needs disciplining!" he laughed to himself and looked around the garden.

The orchid she did eventually notice and discarded it as quick as possible into some disposal can nearby, then went to regroup the batch of ten children that were just about scattered everywhere on the premises. He watched her from afar, remembering when he hadn't noticed that she had any wedding band on her finger, and thought again, that this little bitch hadn't seen the last of him yet and went to lurking behind the trees, watching her feminine form with interest.

The tutoring went on about the different flora types in the botanical gardens, teaching the children in the only way that kids did understand. Alert to their many questions, she answered them all with a sweet smile and nod, forgetting the pest that buggered her a short while ago until it was time for them to have a picnic somewheres.

Karpatian trailed close by, careful not to give himself away, the silverfang girl was a challenge. A challenge worth his while, he chuckled to himself at the tender loving care she gave the children. as far as he was concerned, it made her weak. An easier to prey upon. He grinned madly and squashed a spider that had strayed onto his sleeve, "Damned bugs!"

There was an area not so far off with tables and chairs and the kids simply threw themselves over the meals they had in their backpacks. Franscesca kindly overlooked their illmanners and went to confine herself in a simple coffee with a simple chicken sandwich, a seat for herself somewheres not so far from her rowdy crew.

He was crouched behind the bushes, only a few feet away from the female. His huge form effortlessly moved among the branches without causing a sound. He froze and sniffed the air. The children were at a distance. Goooood. He grinned darkly and suddenly he was sitting next to the teacher, his claws swiping the sandwich away from her, "you know, it's not polite not to invite others. Tell me, are all silverfangs of similarily lowly demeanour.. or is it just you?" he snickered and stuffed the entire sandwich into his mouth.

Frowning, no, she scowled at him,"you know that was my lunch and my breakfast.. Mr. Karpatian.. my teacher salary is as meagre as it is already.. without having someone as nasty as you destroying the day's outing.."

He threw his head back and laughed, "a broke silverfang?!" his laughter grew hysterical. When he finally regained his composure, he wiped the tears from his eyes and the crumbs from his mouth, "oh, and drop the mister. that sounds so formal.. just Karpatian," he slid his claws down her cheeks, "so young and so bitter?" he grinned.

Still the frown was set on her face, "my father might be one of your kind but I am not.. just because my people have the high authourity it doesn't mean the kin are well off.." she was no shifter, maybe that was one of the reasons why she didn't throw a hissy fit over his arrogant actions and just endured his terrorism. He scoffed and shook his head, "that's just typical of the Silver Fangs to just abandon their kinfolk, such dishonor and cowardice." He chuckled in glee, he had all to himself, allowing his extended claws to glide along her jugular vein, "well, it is very noble of you to teach these children, isn't it, little Silver Fang kin?"

Feeling quite unsure about his intentions she chose to keep very still in fear his claws might slice and dice her, "someone has to do it and protect them from all evil in the world," she said quietly whilst his claws continued down to her shoulder and then encircled her neck slowly, until he had a soft yet firm grip of her neck, "and what makes you so sure you have the capabilities to protect from amything.. Franscesca?" he whispered, his voice wavering between taunting and hostility. "I never said I could keep them away from 'anything' but their knowledge span is great and greater it will be through years of scholarship, to know the good from the evil and vice versa.." was her reply, swallowing, he wasn't making this easy for her.

His grip tightened slightly and his claws dug into her skin yet without drawing blood, "I could snap your fragile neck before you even have time to take another breath. Then I would take care of the other kin. After this I'm sure I could have a few laughs with the children, so you see, Francesca, all the scholarship in the world couldn't save you or your little pack of brats." He leaned in close, his lips touching her ear, "stop fooling yourself, Silver Fang. The children need more qualified education and not some stupid course about plants and insects," he cackled and licked her ear down to her cheek hungrily.

She hardly blinked, "what other .. kin? There are no kinfolk in the class, I tutor the .. more normal children.." she whispered forward, her throat becoming quite dry.

Chuckling, "come now Francesca. You insult my intelligence," he said, his nostrils flared as he picked up the childrens' scent, "Can you smell them? Can you hear them? Such innocent beings, totally oblivious of the madness that lies wake in this world," hiding the fact that despite his good senses that he did not pick up any purebreed signs amongst them other than hers, but she didn't need to know that.

"Let children be children, let them grow up to a world they make their own opinions of.." she sighed, tired of him already and his empty threats. "How naive, Francesca. You hide them away from the realities of this life. I get the impression.." he paused whilst his claws trailed down her neck to her chest slowly, "....that you are somewhat uncomfortable with being part of Kinfolk?" his voice now carried a venomous sting.

Oh how she loathed this man! This being who was meant to be part of her nation, and she backed enough in her seat away from him and his devious claw, "what are you exactly wanting Mr. Karpatian?"

"What do you THINK I want?" his hand reached out and held her wrist, with a sly smile on his lips, "just a friendly conversation. Don't we ALL want that?" he was pulling her closer again. She swallowed again, trying to loosen her wrist from his grip, "you are from far wanting a friendly conversation.. you are arrogant, devious, piggish.. extremely rude.. and you have no high thoughts about kinfolk yourself.. if you don't let me go this instant I will indeed get rid of you as though you were a greenfly!!"

He raised a brow, "such brave words from a feeble creature," he said and suddenly jerked his arm roughly making her fall into his arms upon which he grasped around her waist, pinning her arms to her sides and licked across her lips, "it would seem that the role of the greenfly fits you more than it does me, damsel," he sneered devillishly much to her dismay.

She wasn't a Lara Croft in any package and she yelped at the sudden move and found herself indeedly so pinned, "let me go this instant you scoundrel and I will have nothing to report of you.." she demanded. This made him laugh madly, "Wooo! but I will make sure you HAVE something to report," his mouth covered hers and he kissed her ravishingly despite that she balked on the act, and refused to comply with him, keeping her lips shut tight, struggling in his arms to get free.

The writhing and desperateness of her struggling body excited his evil mind and he made sure that she could feel his claws through the silky material of her blouse when he manhandled one of her breasts, kneading it roughly. She yelped at the sudden feel of him groping her, hoping that none of the children were watching or had noticed what was going on, sighing in somewhat relief when she noted that they were not nearby.

His claws tore away at her blouse exposing the soft flesh of her breasts. He flicked a claw across a nipple and grabbed her by her hair with his other hand. Pulling her head back he chose to continue to rapekiss her mouth wildly. First now she actually screamed, his smothering kiss muffling her voice. Frantically trying to fight him off Franscesca writhed in his grasp.

Suddenly he just let go of her and watched her fall over backwards. In an instant, he was on his feet towering above her, "you see, Silver Fang? There's not much you could offer these children that would be of ANY use to them in the real world" he cackled sinisterly. She glowered at him in utter hatred, covering herself with her cardigan, "and you have nothing to give anyone else.. much less do you respect the wishes of others.. whoever the fuck you are.."

Leaning over her slowly, the look in his eyes was one of brutal malice. His voice was coarse and hostile, "I have more to give than you could ever dream of and the name's Karpatian.. remember?" his eyes wandered along where she covered herself with her cardigan.

Franscesca narrowed her grey eyes upon him, not so easily humiliated, "oh really.. is that how you do.. attack kinfolk and think that they will .. respect you for your actions by taking them against their will?"

He chuckled to himself and pinned her hands to the side of her head, resting his weight atop her, "my dear Francesca. do you really want to tell me this is all not your will?" he lowered his face to hers and licked her neck softly.

Shuddering involuntarily, she knew there was no way that she was going to like this man ever.. and turned her face away from him, hoping he would discard himself soon. He was kissing her all over her face, "but my dear Francesca.. why do you fight it so? You and I.. we are like-minded creatures.. we could give each other soooo much" his lips attacked the exposed nipple and he danced his rough tongue all over the tender flesh. She whimpered quietly, quivering in absolute disgust, this wasn't how she had fantasized about her first lover, writhing in his tight hold on her wrists, "please .. don't do this to me.."

His fangs shredded what was left of her blouse, fully exposing her breasts to his devious eyes. He grinned at her and wet the other breast with his tongue, taking the nipple into his mouth and gently pulling it with his lips. He let go of one of her hands, and his now free hand slowly slid up her thigh, pushing her skirt up to her stomach. It was a risk that she had to take, her free hand swinging down onto his head, squirming to get loose from such humiliation in such a public place.

Laughing wildly he rolled off her, "my my my! How fiesty you are. That's pretty unusual for a petty Silver Fang, Francesca," he stood up, still laughing and extended his hand to her, "here. Take my hand. I'll help you to your feet, my dear."

Glowering a hateful glare at him, Franscesca scrambled away from him, she'd rather spit of spite in his face then ask him for help.

He shrugged and stepped over her walk away a bit, "suit yourself, Silver Fang," He chuckled to himself as his eyes searched for the children, "now where are those damn brats?" but he saw none, they were dispersed all over the gardens, just their backpacks left by the picnic area to be collected later and Franscesca rose to her feet, trying to cover herself up in some decent form.. wiping off the disgusting feeling of his saliva everywhere.

Karpatian watched her attempts at covering herself and shook his head and walked back to her, taking off his coat, "you look a mess, get a grip over yourself!" he put it around her shoulders and picked some dry leaves out of her hair, gently brushed some hair out of her face and wiped her cheeks and patted them, "there, much better, don't you think?"

She tore his coat from her shoulders and spat in his face, "touch me again you arrogant ass and I will see that they will make mincemeat from your hide..!"

He just shrugged, so much for trying to be kind towards her, "suit yourself," he said, taking back his coat and walks off. She scowled watching the rotten piece of indignant ass walk off, fetching up her own cloak, she set off to gather up the kids and her pride whilst he strayed in the vicinity watching her from afar.. still a piece of ass to challenge, so intriguing despite her heritage. he chuckled to himself, thinking how pathetic yet still. He would would remember her the next time they met. Oh yes!

Blackie67
Blackie67
26 Followers