Frasier - Daphne's Next Step

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that huh, my fingers playing with your pussy??" he whispered into her ear. Daphne at first could only moan, her body shaking as his fingers brutally pumped into her pussy. "Fuck yesssss.... " she replied "ohhh god........." her voice trailed off as his fingers slipped out of her pussy, raising them to her mouth, so that she could lick them clean.

Daphne felt his hands on her hips, and he raised her slightly into the air as she guided his cock to the entrance of her pussy. His hands held her body up so that just the tip of the cock touched her pussy whispering "Ready babe?" - without waiting for her to answer he let her body drop and she groaned in delight as she embedded herself onto his member. Slowly at first she began to propel her body up and down, riding his cock, each time letting his cock slide deeper and deeper into her hole.

For the first time during the shoot, Daphne was made extremely conscious that every move she made was being filmed, recorded for all perpetuity as her eyes scanned the view in front of her as she rode Leroy's cock. All she could see in front of her was the mainly male film crew as they watched her naked body, legs spread wide open, riding a ten inch black cock – but her desire, her sexual arousal was so strong that she shut them totally out of her mind, creating her own little world that consisted only of Leroy, Darlene and herself.

Daphne rode Leroy's cock like she was riding a bucking bull in a rodeo. She threw her body up and down in wild abandon, his well lubricated cock penetrating her pussy relentlessly, her hands roaming her body, squeezing her pert breasts. Suddenly Leroy lifted her body off his member and she dropped to her feet, standing before him. Leroy rose to his feet and said "Climb onto the seat babe, I wanna fuck you from behind".

Daphne slipped the high heel shoes from her stockinged feet and carefully climbed onto the seat with her knees on the seat, hands planted on the armrest, her naked ass pointed towards the aisle. Her eyes met with Darlene, who was slouched in the next seat, feet against the armrest, her fingers frigging her pussy. A smile spread across Daphne's face as her tongue began to lap at Darlene's wet pussy, catching her by surprise

Leroy stood for a moment and watched entranced, his hand jacking his ten inch cock. "Damn this show gets better and better all the time" he muttered to himself as he walked into the aisle and positioned himself behind Daphne's naked ass. He slowly slid his member into Daphne's pussy and began to pump hard, his hands holding on to her hips.

Daphne's hands tightly gripped the armrest, each stroke propelling her violently forward, her tongue struggling to keep in contact with Darlene's pussy. "God yes.....pump your big black cock into my pussy, fuck it hard......oooooohh" Daphne whispered, as if not to wake the other passengers before her mouth began to lap once again at Darlene's pussy. She could hear the 'thwack' each time he pumped his cock into her pussy, his balls slapping against her ass with each stroke. Daphne's mouth and tongue could taste the wetness of Darlene's pussy as her whole body became numb with pleasure, experiencing sensations her body struggled to control.

Darlene placed her hands onto Daphne's head, holding it down onto her throbbing pussy as Leroy began to literally slam his ten inch cock into her pussy, almost as if was trying to drill to the other side. "That's it you slut, lick my pussy.........you like it don't you?" Darlene exclaimed, as her hands pushed harder, burying Daphne's face in her wet hole making it hard for her to breathe at times.

"Ohhhh that's a good girl lick it" Darlene groaned, her breathing now coming in short rapid bursts. "Lick my goddam pussy you slut". Daphne's tongue worked furiously, lapping at Darlene's wet hole at such a rapid rate that her mouth and tongue began to tire - but her assault continued unabated.

Leroy's hands squeezed Daphne's butt checks as he pumped into her pussy, his mouth expelling a grunt of effort with each stroke. He had fucked many 'virgins', that is women filming their first scenes in porn – many had come and gone never to be seen again but this one had got to him. Her long legs, her willingness to try anything in her first adult scene, even her British accent had turned him on to such an extent he wanted to pleasure her, to pound her until she came hard. He pumped his cock in one final furious burst of strokes and the pulled his throbbing member from her gaping pussy.

Daphne watched as he approached Darlene, grabbing her by the hips and sliding her body until her legs dangled from the front of the seat. "Hold your legs up, straight in the air babe you can't let your friend have all the fun" he said, his hand stroking his cock. Darlene lifted her legs up in to the air, holding them steady by grabbing each one with her hands, her wet pussy glistening in the studio lights

"That's it" he said, and he pulled her body slightly forward until her wet pussy was at the edge of the seat. "Hang on tight we are about to hit some turbulence!!" he exclaimed his face nearly always displaying the same toothy grin and he slid his cock into Darlene hole and began pumping.

Daphne looked on in amazement as Leroy pumped his cock into Darlene's wet hole – to Daphne it almost appeared the Leroy had stalked Darlene and had caught his 'prey' and was now in the process of devouring her whole. Darlene had been forced back into one corner of the seat, her legs spread into the air and her laboured breathing keeping in time with each of his strokes. Initially she held her legs relatively straight up at almost ninety degree angle, but as Leroy's pumping increased in intensity, her legs were constantly forced back, until her ankles were almost touching her shoulders.

Daphne raised her legs up onto her the seat, with her feet resting on the seat, almost in a squatting position. Her hands roamed her body, with one hand travelling up her stocking clad legs, up her abdomen to play with her pert breasts – while the other slowly slipped in between her spread legs. Daphne rubbed her pussy very slowly at first – her pussy felt so hot and wet that it literally made her fingers react like they had just touched a hot saucepan. Her fingers explored her dripping pussy while her eyes stared at the sight of Leroy's ten inch cock slamming into Darlene..

Daphne Moon had pleasured herself many times before – but this time it was different – every touch of her hand on her body, on her stocking covered legs and her pussy produced sensations that swept through every part of body – sensations so intense that each one cause her body to shake uncontrollably. She literally felt like her body would explode and she found herself repeating over and over again "Fuck her......fuck her.....fuck her hard".

Darlene's body was numb from the constant pounding of Leroy's member - her body had slipped down the seat and she was now on her back with her legs bent over, her hands holding her ankles as Leroy fucked her pussy. Her body shuddered from the constant assault on her pussy as she held onto her legs for dear life, her hands now slippery with sweat.

"Damn what a ride!" Leroy exclaimed his body now arched over Darlene as he slammed his cock hard into her hole "I told there was going to be some turbulence today!" and he gave out a little laugh. His hands held her ass slightly in the air as his ten inch cock pounded her pussy like a jack hammer, pumping so fast it appeared in a blur. Darlene was could barely breath from the constant assault, gasping for air and the only words she could whisper were "Fuck me .....oh god fuck me .....please" like a virgin feeling a cock inside her for the first time.

Darlene threw her arms Leroy, holding on for dear life as his intensity increased – every part of her body shook with each stroke, sending waves of electric like shocks through her body. Her breathing became almost non-existent – her only relief came when Leroy pulled his throbbing member from her dripping pussy and she collapsed on to the seat gasping for air.

Daphne watched as Leroy left Darlene gasping for air on the seat, like he had sucked all the air out of her lungs. She stared at his ten inch cock still erect like a flagpole glistening in the lights, as he stepped towards her – he lifted her to her feet and then he eased himself onto the seat, his hand quickly jacking his cock. "Climb on board babe, I wanna fuck your ass" he exclaimed though his ever smiling face.

Daphne Moon stood before him, her hand slowly rubbing her pussy, her body glistening with sweat before she turned her body 180 degrees – carefully she climbed onto of his body positioning herself just above his throbbing member. She placed her feet on each of the armrests and slowly lowered her body, letting out a loud groan as she impaled herself on his cock. His cock slowly slid into her ass hole, her breathing now in rapid short breaths and her face etched with an expression of pain.

"God that hurts........fuck me.....fuck me.....please.......slow....please" she said, the words dribbling from her mouth between her breathing. Daphne steadied her feet on the armrests of the seat as Leroy began pumping his cock into her ass, his hands holding onto her hips.

"Oh god........." Daphne's voice trailed off as Leroy's ten inch black cock slammed repeatedly into her ass and she was forced to grab on to the head of the seat with her hands for extra support.

"What a sight I must be" Daphne Moon thought to herself as Leroy pumped his cock into her ass. She wondered what would happen if Dr Crane, Mr Crane, Roz or anyone she knew ever happened to see her 'acting' debut – with her body glistening with sweat, wearing nothing but what was now a torn pair of black stockings, having her ass fucked by a ten inch black cock – but at the moment she did not care what anyone thought.

Daphne's body shook with a ferocity she had never felt before as Leory's cock assaulted her ass hole, her hands desperately holding on to the seat. Words tumbled from her mouth in incoherent sentences, her body and mind in a quandary – not knowing how to react, feeling pain and pleasure at the same time.

"Fuck it........my ass.........fuck.......my....ohhhhh...." Daphne's voice trailed off, her body shaking from the never ending assault. She held desperately onto the chair, her hands slippery from sweat, her body experiencing it's own mini earthquake due to the intensity of Leroy's thrusts.

Daphne turned her head and saw Darlene slouched in the next seat, her legs spread wide open in front of her, her fingers furiously pumping in and out of her wet hole – above all the noise in the studio Daphne could still clearly hear the 'squelch' noise as her fingers slid in and out of her wet pussy. To Daphne she appeared to be in her own little world - her breathing was in rapid bursts and most of the time her eyes were closed with her head low down in the seat.

Leroy pumped his cock into Daphne's ass with all the effort he could muster, his hands feeling her body shake with every thrust. His ten inch member now slid easily into her ass hole, his shaft now entirely covered in sweat, saliva and Daphne's juices. Leroy could not get the smile off his face – he had struck it lucky with Daphne. His last couple of scenes, he had just gone through the motions, he could have done the scenes blindfolded – all the female talent he had worked with lately had given him no inspiration, almost failing to turn him on at all. Daphne was different – this British slut had exceeded all his expectations and even now with her body slick with sweat and wearing nothing but a pair of torn black stockings, she was still sexy as hell.

"Damn what a ride!" Leroy muttered as he pumped his cock in one furious burst into Daphne's ass hole and then he pulled out, his throbbing member sliding out with a 'plop' sound from her now gaping ass hole.

A surprised Daphne, her body numb from his anal assault felt her body drop onto his lap, his ten inch cock still standing erect between her legs. She began to jack it with her hands, finding it slippery from sweat and her juices,

Leroy's smile disappeared from his face as Daphne's hands jacked his ready to explode missile. "That's it babe jack my cock.......jack it till I come ......oohh god" he said between groans. Daphne's hand worked his cock in an ever faster motion, her hand travelling up the slickly coated shaft easily.

Leroy could feel his member was about to burst – he lay back in the seat with his head resting on the back of the seat, his eye closed. "Oh god that's it.......work it .....I think it's about to blo-" he was cut off as his cock exploded, sending streams of hot cum into the air and onto Daphne's stomach, the stream just reaching her breasts. It continued to pulse out in spurts like a miniature sized volcano, covering Daphne's abdomen and her legs with his hot sticky white fluid.

Daphne watched as streams of cum dribbled down her sweat covered stomach onto her legs and the seat below. She wiped at one of the streams with her finger, bringing it to her mouth and with a wicked smile she slowly licked it clean. Daphne lay back, her naked body pressing into Leroy trying to recover her breath, her hands rubbing her cum covered abdomen as if she was applying moisturiser.

Daphne turned her head, giving Leroy a quick kiss on the mouth "You can fly with me any time!!" she said before watching Darlene deep throat Leroy's cock.

Vince, the director got to his feet and yelled "cut" and walking towards them added ""that's a wrap, lets gets cleaned up around here".

Daphne was still atop Leroy's body. naked covered in sweat when Vince stood in front of her. He extended her a hand and pulled her to her feet, where she stood wearing nothing but a torn pair of black stockings, cum and sweat dripping from her exhausted body. Daphne's eyes scanned the room in front of her, only now noticing one of the male crew members who was leaning against a wall, partly in shadows, in a corner – his trousers were at his feet, his hand jacking his cock.

To this day she still does not know why she did it – she calmly walked over to where the male crew member was standing, his cock still in his hands. The startled man watched as she approached, dropping to her knees in front of him, her hands replacing his, moving rapidly up and down his shaft.

"You like watching me fuck, do you?" she asked her eyes peering up at his surprised face – before he had a chance to answer Daphne had slipped his cock into her mouth, her head bobbing up and down at speed. Her hands reached around his body grabbing his buttocks as her mouth continued her assault on his cock – he was forced to lean back against the wall as her oral assault continued, groans of pleasure coming regularly from his mouth. Saliva sprayed from Daphne's mouth as her head bobbed up and down at at furious rate, her mouth sliding easily on the now well lubricated cock.

The rest of the crew watched in stunned silence as Daphne worked the man's cock like a pro – her mouth, tongue and lips working overtime to give the crew member a surprise he world never forget. It was not long before Daphne sensed that his member would explode – she slid the cock from her mouth, jacking it with one hand. Her hand slid up and down the saliva coated cock in an ever faster motion, until his cock exploded letting loose it's hot white bounty onto her face. An "ohhhh god" slipped from his lips as his cock sent spurts of his cum directly onto her face, covering her face until it was dripping with the hot milky liquid. Daphne playfully rubbed his spurting cock head across her face and lips, as if she was trying to coax the last ounces of cum from his throbbing member.

Daphne Moon rose slowly to her feet, cum dripping from her face – she wiped a sliver of cum off her face with one finger, before smearing it on the face of the now smiling crew member Daphne whispered directly into his ear "I always try to give 110% in customer service!" before turning and slowly walking away.

Vince followed as she walked away "That was hot Daph – damn hot – lets get you signed up for some more scenes!" he said as someone covered Daphne Moon's naked body with a bath robe.

12