Frasier - Daphne's Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MT1966
MT1966
110 Followers

Lisa could feel his hot cum land on her bare backside and slowly drip down onto her ass and then between her ass crack. It was a strange and new sensation for Lisa, for in all her previous sexual encounters she hand never let a guy come on her body. Her body was still shaking when she felt a pair of hands on her backside, almost as if they were giving her massage. Lisa looked back and saw Daphne, her hands massaging the cum over her backside, her fingers occasionally delving in between her sensitive and tingling ass crack. Lisa watched as Daphne's hands gently explored her backside as if applying a sunscreen, her head bobbing up and down on Leroy's mammoth cock, noticing Leroy's eyes were closed, his face displaying satisfied grin. He was obviously enjoying her handiwork on his cock.

It was then that Lisa did something the she had never before done or even considered doing – it was the right thing to do at the time she would later tell he closest friends. She had rolled over on to her back, her elbows resting on the seat, her chest heaving as she hungrily sucked in air to replenish her lungs. Her young body felt alive, tingling with sensations she had never felt before as she watched Daphne – her body glistening with sweat wearing nothing but high heels on her knees next to her. Suddenly she took her chance – moving almost with thinking, she instinctively locked lips with Daphne.

Their soft lips fused together as the hands each of their well toned naked bodies. Lisa's hands explored Daphne's body with a passion that surprised her, deliriously caressing her body with wild abandon. Their tongues explored each others mouths, like two snakes looking for prey - Lisa had never been kissed like this by a man, let alone a woman.

Leroy watched their naked bodies roll about on the theatre floor, their lips locked together like they were trying to suck the air out of each other bodies. He flashed his trademark toothy grin - "Damn" was all he could say over and over again as he watched their naked sweat and cum covered bodies cavort about on the floor.

Daphne was initially taken aback when Lisa locked lips but passion and desire soon melted away any surprise. She felt Lisa's tongue enter her mouth and she responded in kind, their tongues occasionally touching sending a jolts of passion sweeping through her body. She let her hands roam Lisa's young body, exploring, touching, pinching and squeezing her soft skin. Their bodies rubbed together, breast against breast, nipple against nipple and stomach against stomach - legs rubbed against legs, pussy against pussy.

Daphne was struggling for air the longer the kiss went on, amazed at how much passion and desire Lisa had built up at such a young age. When their lips finally parted, saliva dripped from their wide open mouths and they hungrily sucked in mouthfuls of air – their naked bodies, sparkling from sweat as if painted with translucent paint, collapsed next to each other, their chests heaving in unison as they replenished their empty lungs.

Leroy watched as their naked bodies lay on the theatre floor, both faces displaying wicked smiles as if they had just got away with a naughty deed. His ten inch black cock was still erect as a flagpole as he exclaimed "Damn......Damn what a show!".

Daphne Moon's life had changed drastically since she left her home of England for what she hoped was a better life in America. Not only had she found her dream job with the Crane family, she had discovered a part of her that had been struggling to break free – she had had some inkling to her erotic side of her personality but it was not until she came to the US that it finally broke free of it's shackles, plunging Daphne Moon into a wild, almost roller-coaster like ride of wild uninhibited sexual pleasure. It became almost an addiction, a passion she almost could not control – she had kept it hidden from the Crane's, they of course could not find out there was a secret side to her. She pursued sex with a vigour and determination that surprised her and often frightened her – she had to have sex anyway she could get it - with Leroy, Lisa or any stranger she could find. Daphne Moon's life was now one of rampant sex with friend and stranger alike and she would not have had it any other way.

MT1966
MT1966
110 Followers