Frasier - Daphne's Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MT1966
MT1966
109 Followers

Daphne was surprised how erotic it was with Diane, who by now was totally naked, her legs spread wide open, playing with herself while she was fucked by Peter. She stared entranced at Diane's shaking body, her blond hair covered head up against the chair with one hand caressing one of her tits and the other rubbing her pussy. "Peter .....I think......it's time..... to fuck.... the lovely.... lady in the ass" Diane suggested, the words coming from her mouth in between her heavy breathing "Do you .....want to get fucked.... up your ass.... Daphne?".

Daphne Moon had not really enjoyed anal sex in her past sexual encounters, often turning down her lovers advances – but this was different "Yes... fuck my ass....I need his cock.. in my ass.." she replied She watched as Diane rose from the leather bound chair and walk the short distance to the foot of the bed.

Peter could feel Diane's hand wrap around his cock, pulling it from Daphne's now gaping pussy. Her lips closed around the head of his cock eliciting a loud groan Peter, before she deep throated his throbbing cock three times. Releasing the cock from her mouth she asked "Are your ready Daphne?" her hand stroking Peter's cock.

Daphne raised her body by slightly by extended her legs and Diane guided the cock to the entrance of her ass hole, placing the head just inside Daphne's ass. Her body trembled in anticipation as she felt the cock penetrate her ass "Please........fuck me nice & slow" she said, never before having a cock this size in her ass. Slowly she eased her body down, impaling the full length of his member in her ass hole, her eyes rolling back in her head and she found it difficult to breathe, drawing in rapid short breaths.

"God that hurts.......please nice and slow " Daphne repeated, her face a mixture of pain and ecstasy, her body felt like it was being split in half.

At first Peter began to pump slowly, finding her anal muscles constrict trying to push his cock out but he found it easier when he picked up the pace, each thrust now slamming his full length of his shaft into her hole. He placed his hands on Daphne's hips feeling her body tremble with each thrust of his nine inch cock.

"Oh god....that's it...fuck my ass........." Daphne half whispered, her breathing now laboured, her voice trailing off as Peter's cock slammed into her ass at almost furious rate. Her high heel shoes dug into the bed as she tried to maintain her balance, her body leaning back and the palms of her hands resting on the bed.

Diane stood by the bed and watched Peter's now glistening cock slam into Daphne's ass, her fingers rubbing her own throbbing pussy. A broad smile broke out on her face – the day had turned out much better then she had expected or hoped – usually she allowed Peter to fuck her photographic subjects by himself, allowing her either to take photos or to just sit and watch. However during the photo shoot she had become so turned on that for the first time in her life she allowed her desire to control her actions, letting all inhibitions to run free.

Diane climbed onto the bed, positioning herself near Daphne's drenched pussy – her hand began to slowly travel up Daphne's stocking covered legs, caressing each leg with just light touches of her hand. "My god she has a beautiful body!" Diane thought to herself before hand began to rub Daphne's gaping pussy.

"My you have a beautiful pussy" Diane said as her hand began to rub faster. "How does the British slut like me playing with her pussy?" she asked a wicked smile on her face.

Daphne threw her head back in utter pleasure as her two holes were attended to, letting a loud moan escape from her lips. "I guess she likes it" Diane added as she bent down, lapping at Daphne's pussy with her tongue, like a cat drinking from a saucer of milk.

Diane used her mouth, tongue and lips to perfection, sucking and biting at Daphne's clit, feeling her body tremble. Daphne was unable to speak, letting Diane and Peter inflict a pleasure on her body she had never felt before – her whole body was tingling almost as if she had stuck her hand in a power socket – finally a "Ohhhhhh god" escaped from her mouth, almost like she was releasing pressure from her body.

Diane raised herself from her kneeling position, standing on the bed – carefully she made her way up to the foot of the bed, positioning her pussy near Daphne's mouth. "I think it's time you returned the favour – you can't have all the fun, it's not fair" she said, slightly twisting Daphne's head with her hands.

Daphne's line of vision was filled with the sight of Diane's dripping pussy and instinctively her tongue began to lap at her wet hole. "Oh god" Diane moaned "lick my pussy like a good girl" and her hands cupped the head of Daphne, pushing it onto her pussy.

Daphne timed her tongue lapping between the cock slamming into her ass and her own breathing, at times her licking and sucking were so furious, she had to stop and draw in a few deep breaths before continuing.

"Oh my sweet lord" Diane screamed as she pushed Daphne's head harder onto her wet hole "you do know how to lick pussy girl, I'll give you that" Daphne's face was covered in Diane's juices as her tongue and mouth worked furiously, probing and delving into every crevice.

"That's it Daphne" Diane whispered, almost to herself "lick me there......don't stop...." - her voice trailed off for a moment and Daphne could actually feel Diane's body shaking violently as she came hard, the word "FUCK!!" screaming from her lips. Diane collapsed onto her knees, a smile plastered on her lips, one hand rubbing her pussy.

"Oh god that was wonderful Daphne, but I think its time we attended to Peter's cock – I think it's ready to explode." Diane suggested, her hand wrapped around his cock as it slammed into Daphne's now resized ass hole.

Daphne Moon rolled her body onto the bed, the cock in her ass making a 'plop' sound as it slid from her wet hole and they came face to face kneeling on the bed, one on either side of Peter's glistening member. They smiled at each other their tongues licking their lips, as if they were about to eat a whipped cream topped chocolate sundae.

"I think your right Diane, it's about to burst at any moment – I think we got here just in time" Daphne said as they took turns to deep throat his cock. Daphne could taste her ass as her mouth slid easily down his full nine inches, reaching the back of her throat causing her to gag each time before she slid the cock out of her mouth.

Peter knew his cock was about to explode, – he lay his head back on the pillows of the bed as the two sweaty and naked women took turns attending to his throbbing member. The only sound that escaped from his mouth were groans of pleasure as the pressure rose inside his nine inch missile. It was only when it was about to burst, and had slid from Diane's mouth for the last time that one final long moan escaped from his lips that words finally burst from his mouth in one short fast sentence "I'm coming ....Oh god.......Oh go-" he was cut off as his cock exploded sending stream after stream of hot white cum into the air.

Daphne had time to half close her eyes as their faces were bathed in his white sauce, sprouting from his cock like a fountain. "Oh my he's a gusher" Diane exclaimed as cum continued to pulse from his cock, coating their hair with his sticky white cum and creating a large wet spot on the sheets of the bed. Daphne could not believe the amount of cum that had been ejected from his cock – in all of her previous sexual encounters combined she had not seen this amount of the male love fluid.

Daphne could partly see from her cum covered eyes that Diane's face was covered in cum, dripping from her hair on to the bed and she guessed her own face was the same. She wiped her hand across her eyes only to be surprised when Diane leaned over, planting a long passionate kiss. Daphne could taste the cum on her lips, as they locked lips for what seemed five minutes – as she broke the kiss Diane fell back onto the bed.

"Daphne you've been such a good girl today I think you have earned the chance for a re-shoot. How about it?" Diane asked as her head hit the pillow.

Daphne Moon smiled "Maybe" she replied "Maybe I will" and she fell back onto the bed exhausted.

The next morning Daphne found Mr Crane & Frasier already awake, sitting at the table by the kitchen.

"I hope your sick friend is better" Mr Crane said as she approached.

"Sick friend? What- Oh yes she is much better thank you" Daphne replied and her face broke into a broad smile as she headed into the kitchen.

MT1966
MT1966
109 Followers
12