Frasier - Daphne's Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MT1966
MT1966
110 Followers

They all stood for what seemed to Daphne was an eternity, not saying a word exchanging glances at each other -- finally Manuel stood, rising from the couch in one quick movement and walking towards where she was standing.

"You said she was a looker Leroy but damn she's something else" he remarked as he approached.

"I knew you'd like her" she heard Leroy from behind her.

Daphne watched as Manuel circled her, like a hunter about to catch his prey. "You're from England right -- what part?" he asked as he stopped directly behind her.

She could feel his hot breath on her neck as she replied. "Manchester".

"Manchester!," he exclaimed "Isn't that like Brooklyn here?" he asked.

Daphne could feel his hands on her body now, running slowly up and down the sides of her dress. The combination of his hot breath on her neck and the touch of his fingertips were making her body shake and squirm.

"Yes sort of" she whispered.

She felt his hands increase in speed, feeling his fingertips follow the curves of her body through the thin material of her dress.

"Great baby that's just great" she heard him say as suddenly she could feel his lips on the nape of her neck, kissing their way up and then around. His hand lifted her long hair out of the way, as his lips made their way up and down her neck, his teeth occasionally biting down softly on her soft smooth skin.

"You like?" he asked as lips and teeth caressed the soft skin of her neck.

Daphne could not lie -- his mouth had an extraordinarily ability, kissing and biting the soft skin of her neck and shoulders, turning her on as if he just flicked a switch. She could feel her legs sway and almost give way from under her such was the power he had over her.

"Yes" she said her voice barely audible.

His kissing of her neck stopped for a moment and he whispered directly into her ear. "Me and my boys here, we want to fuck your perfect English body, to slide our cocks in all your holes. Do you want that babe?"

"Yes" she answered her body now trembling with expectation.

His lips nuzzled at the soft skin of her neck as he replied. "Say it babe -- ask to be fucked"

Daphne was so overcome with desire that her reply slipped from her lips as mumbled whisper. "Fuck me...please"

Manuel raised his lips from her trembling neck. "You have to do better than that -- you really have to want it"

Daphne found his Spanish or Mexican inflection in his voice incredibly sexy, as he spoke almost directly into her ear.

"Please fuck me.....I want it so bad,". Her reply now was louder, more insistent and she felt his lips nuzzle at her neck again, this time in more aggressive fashion. "Please....".

Her voice trailed off as she felt her body shake as his teeth softly bit into her neck, as his hand slowly pulled down the zip of her dress. In one last act of modesty, her arms folded across her chest holding her dress, preventing it from slipping to the floor. Daphne felt his strong arms reach around her body from behind, gently but firmly prising her arms apart -- she could smell his aftershave, the smell intoxicating every fibre of her being, as she felt the roughness of his hands on hers.

Manuel watched as her dress slipped from her body, falling slowly to the floor revealing her body clad only in bra and panties plus a pair of white stockings. He loved being in this situation -- a beautiful woman responding to his every touch and whim, like a subject falling under an hypnotic spell. He clasped his hand with hers, letting her step out of her dress and then leading her the short distance to the long couch.

Daphne took each step carefully, her shaking legs feeling like they would give out from under her at any moment sending her crashing to the floor. The clicking of her high heels on the wooden floorboards seem to fill the room as she could see the smiling faces of Oscar and Pete, their eyes glued to her every move -- she let out a soft squeal of delight as, with a soft push of his hand, Manuel sent her body onto the couch, her body bouncing once or twice on the soft plush couch.

Manuel let his hands gently touch her stocking clad legs, his fingertips feeling the soft silken material as they travelled slowly up and down -- he undid the clasp of each of her high heels, easing them gently off of her feet and throwing them behind him. He rose slightly from his kneeling position, his hands pulling ever so forward on the couch -- no need to rush he told himself, we've got all night. He had always thought that a woman is like a piano -- you have to play it softly and slowly to get the best results. His hands touched the upper part of each leg, teasing her, letting his fingertips brush past her panty covered pussy. Then slowly and gently, he let his thumb rub up and down against the soft skin of her pussy, feeling the soft wet silken martial of her panties.

"You like that, huh?" he asked as his thumb slid up and own against the soaked material of her panties.

Daphne's mouth could only release a short breathless "Yes" as her body writhed and squirmed against the couch as his thumb rubbed against the most sensitive part of her body. She could see Oscar and Pete standing just in front of her prone position on the couch, their trousers sliding hastily down their legs releasing their straining members from their fabric prisons, wobbling about like a jack in a box sprung free from its box.

"Oh Fuck!" the words slipped from her mouth, her eyes wide as she stared incredulously at the size at the two cocks that were now wobbling within arms reach - each of them were comparable in size to Leory's ten inch monster. She was barely able to handle Leroy's black monster, how would be able to handle two, possibly more cocks of the same size at the same time she though to herself. Daphne had no time to dwell on it however, as she watched Oscar climb on to couch, his long black cock swaying like a pendulum with each step -- straddling her body he slid his member into her open mouth and begin pumping, each stroke travelling down into her throat.

"Oh yeah baby....swallow my big black cock!" Oscar exclaimed as he pumped without mercy, her hands hanging onto his big thick legs.

Daphne opened her mouth as wide as she could, her lips feeling every bump and contour of his shaft as he pumped it into her mouth. Saliva dripped in great streams from her mouth, spilling down her chin onto her chest, causing her body to glisten in the light.

"That's it babe!," Oscar muttered as his hands held the top of the couch, his body leaning forward as he slammed his cock in to her mouth. "Leroy told me you sucked great cock, don't prove him wrong!".

Daphne felt her body squirm and move about wildly on the couch uncontrollably, as she was pleasured from both ends. She had never been dominated like this before, willingly having no control or say whatsoever over what they could do with her naked body.

Manuel slipped his fingers inside the crotch of her panties, pulling the thin material to one side exposing her pussy. He let his eyes take in the sight of her pussy, watching how the pink soft skin trembled slightly, allowing his nose to breath in its sweet aroma, letting it intoxicate and stimulate him. His fingers gently rubbed at the soft out skin, slowly at first before allowing them to slip inside -- his fingers were pumping at steady rate when he leant in, literally burying his face in between her stocking clad legs. His mouth sucked and bit at the pink coloured soft skin, feeling her legs kick about wildly, the material of her stockings grazing his back.

"You like that do you?" he asked raising his head just for a second before diving in again, letting his mouth, teeth and fingers work their magic.

Daphne's body felt like it was about to explode, being pounded in two holes, her hands holding on desperately to Oscars legs. His black cock continued to slam into her mouth, leaving a trail of saliva dripping down from her chin.

"Oh yeah baby you're a nasty bitch!" Oscar exclaimed as he slid the full length of his shaft down her throat, leaving it buried in her mouth for a few seconds before pulling out and stepping down from the couch.

Daphne spat out some saliva and breathed hungrily for some air to replenish her lungs, her head resting against the back of the couch.

Manuel hooked his fingers on either side of her drenched panties, starting to slide them off her body. She raised her body slightly in the air to allow him to slide them off her ass and off her stocking clad legs.

She had only taken a few more breaths, her mouth letting slip a muffled "Oh god" when Pete climbed onto the couch, letting his cock slide into her hungry mouth. He began to pump slowly, sliding easily into her now lubricated mouth, every stroke producing a 'thwack' sound. His hands held the strands of her hair, pulling her head towards him ensuring every stroke slid deep down into her throat.

Daphne savoured that taste and feel of his cock, as it slid repeatedly into her mouth, with her hands now hanging loosely at her sides. She wrapped her legs around Manuel's head, whose tongue was now feverishly lapping at her pussy, her stocking clad legs crossed across his bare back to help prevent her sliding onto the wooden floor.

Manuel could feel her stocking clad legs rub against the bare skin of his back, adding another sensual dimension to the sexual escapade. His tongue lapped at her wet hole as if he had no control over it -- the aroma, taste and wetness of his pussy filled his senses, almost overwhelming him, his lust and desire controlling his every action. He had had his way with hundreds of women in his sexual encounters in the past few years, but this one was different, in a class of her own. She had a grace about her, a lady first and foremost who was not afraid to get down and dirty compared to street trash he normally encountered.

She could feel his cock slide into her throat, his balls and pubic hair at times slapping against her face. Daphne Moon would never have imagined that she would love the feel of man's cock, especially one of this size, repeatedly being forced into her mouth and down into her throat. However, she had decided, that the past year of her life had been the most exciting and full of surprises and life changing moments -- this one of them.

Daphne felt his cock slide from her mouth, leaving a trail of her saliva as it withdrew. She hungrily sucked in mouthfuls of air as she watched Pete bounce his way off the couch, her legs still wrapped around Manuel's head.

"Ooh baby can she suck cock," Pete exclaimed as he stepped off the couch onto the wooden floor. "I nearly came in her mouth...".

Daphne watched as Oscar approached, his well muscled chest glistening in light of the room, his hand jacking his enormous black cock. "Yeah baby, this is best one we've had in ages...I need my little friend here,"- his eyes peered down at his cock - "to taste her sweet white pussy".

His giant hand reached out grabbing Daphne by hers and pulling her off the couch like a rag doll. She let out a loud squeal as miraculously she landed on her feet, her stocking feet slipping on the wooden floor.

"How do like my surprise?"

Leroy's voice boomed out across the room and she turned her head to see him standing leaning against the door. "I love it," she replied as she still hungrily sucked in air. "You always know the best thing to get me!", her soft British accent contrasting starkly with their loud street wise guttural accents.

Oscar's hands bent her body over at her waist, as she watched Pete and Manuel settle their bodies on the couch, their hands vigorously jacking their massive cocks. Her hands grabbed hold of the massive members and she raised one knee onto the couch to support herself.

"And I didn't get you anything.....Fuck!," her reply was interrupted as Oscar slid his massive cock into her pussy and began to pump. "It's so big..."

He voice trailed away as his cock slid into her, each stroke feeling like it was creating a vacuum inside her body, as if he was pumping air out.

"It's so bloody big!" she repeated, her body trying to get used to his massive member fucking her pussy. She carefully bent down, her body shaking from each powerful stroke, taking Manuel's cock into her mouth. Slowly but surely she began to let her head slide up and down his massive shaft, her lips closing to form a tight seal around his cock -- letting his cock slide from her lips, she allowed a trail of saliva to drip down from her mouth to lubricate his shaft, before slipping his massive cock into her mouth again.

Oscar used all of his massive frame to power each of his thrusts, his hands holding onto her hips feeling her body shake with each stroke. Her vaginal muscles had closed tightly around his shaft and he felt like he was pumping with a bicycle pump, but with each stroke his passage inside her became easier. He let his eyes take in her beautiful naked body from her long hair flaying about with each of his powerful strokes to her long stocking covered legs -- he had fucked many a woman in his time, many of which he had just gone through the motions but not with this beauty. He wanted to go all out to pleasure her, to make her come again and again.

"Oh fuck baby!," he exclaimed as he arched his body slightly over hers, his breathing in short rapid bursts from his exertions. "Nice and tight.....you're fucking nice and tight".

Daphne was not able to respond as she switched her attention to Pete's cock, slipping it into her hungry mouth trying to time her head movements with Oscar's powerful strokes into her pussy. His well lubricated cock slipped into her mouth easily, the full length of his shaft sliding into her mouth each time. Her eyes began to notice flashes of light and she turned her head slightly to see Leroy kneeling down only around two metres, a camera glued to his eye taking photos of her sexual escapade.

"You nasgty boy!" the word nasty coming out partly muffled as her mouth was full of Pete's massive cock.

Leroy just smiled as he continued taking shots, the flash of the camera illuminating the room each time for a split second.

She let head move from one massive cock to the other, each time struggling to contain her desire and lust, each time letting their members repeatedly slide deep down in her throat, the whole experience seemingly like an out of body experience, as a dream to her. Daphne could feel every inch of Oscars's black cock as it fucked her pussy, giving her body intense waves of pleasure, shaking her body like an earthquake.

"Lift her up boys," Manuel's Mexican accented voice flooded her ears as her head bobbed up and down on his member. "I think it's my turn to taste her bounty!".

Daphne could hear Pete and Oscar have a small laugh at his comment as with a rush the cock in her pussy pulled out leaving her body trembling slightly, as Manuel's member slid hungrily into her mouth.

Suddenly she could the feel the massive frames of Pete and Oscar on either side of her, as they each slid one hand under her knees, the other hand holding onto her bare back -- with no effort at all she was lifted into the air, flashes of Leroy's camera filling the room.

"Whoa...fuck!" Daphne exclaimed as her body at first swayed in the air, held aloft by the massive hands of Pete and Oscar.

"Don't worry babe, we've got you" Pete assured Daphne as his smiling face beamed down at her.

"Turn her around boys"

Leroy watched as they swung her body around so that they were facing him front on -- he moved a couple of paces closer, dropping to his knees before moving the camera to his eye and taking a few shots.

Daphne thought to herself that she must present quite a sight -- completely naked except for a pair of white stockings, her body dripping with saliva and sweat, her legs spread wide open displaying her gaping pussy, held aloft by two naked well hung men. Her eyes followed Leroy as he moved closer, almost crawling bent down on his knees taking shot after shot, before rising to his feet.

Leroy walked slowly to where her body was suspended in the air by the giant hands of Oscar and Pete, her stockinged legs spread open. His hand brushed up the inside of her leg, letting his fingertips brush past the sensitive soft skin of her pussy.

"Enjoying yourself baby?' he asked with a smile.

Daphne's body shivered with delight as she felt his hand brush against the most sensitive part of her body. Her face broke out in a mischievous smile. "What do you think?" she asked rhetorically.

He let his hand rub directly against her pussy and he could see her body react as his fingers slid up against her wetness. "Well you ain't seen nothing yet!".

Her body was raised in to the air and carried over to the couch to where Manuel was waiting, his hand jacking his massive cock. Slowly and surely she felt her body lowered and she readying her body to be impaled on his cock -- her body was rotated in mid air, with her legs pulled forward, splayed out on each side almost at right angles, her back tilted letting her head to bend over. Her eyes almost stared directly at the ceiling, as her body descended almost in slow motion.

Leroy viewed her downward progress through the lens of his camera, his finger pressing the shutter button repeatedly -- he adjusted the zoom lens as he took another series of shots as Manuel's cock slid into her ass hole.

Daphne Moon's body was abysmally ill prepared as his cock slid unexpectedly into her ass hole -- she threw her head back partly from the pain and partly from the pleasure as Oscar and Pete's hands lowered her body until it was fully embedded on Manuel's thick shaft.

"You bastard Leroy!!" she screamed in her British accent.

"You alright babe?" he replied trying unsuccessfully to conceal laughter.

She raised her stocking clad feet to rest on the top of his legs before taking a series of long deep breaths to help her body acclimatise to having an almost eleven inch cock stuck up her ass hole.

"Fuck yes!," she replied between breaths as he started to pump slowly at first, gradually picking up speed. "God it feels so good...."

Daphne could feel every inch of his well lubricated cock penetrate her insides as her feet struggled to stay perched on top of his legs -- every stroke gave her body a mixture of unbelievable pain mixed with pure sexual ecstasy, leaving her body in a quandary not knowing how to react. Her body shook violently with every stroke, as his legs raised her body upwards each time he pounded her ass.

Leroy let his camera work overtime taking shot after shot of the cock sliding repeatedly into her ass. This night had turned out better than he expected he told himself and he nearly thanked the Lord above that he had managed to find a woman like Daphne Moon -- one that appeared to pure, sweet and innocent from the outside but deep down within her lay a deep depraved sexually deprived woman, willing to try almost anything to satisfy her dark desires. The flashes of his camera illuminated the room continuously as he took shots from several angles and distances -- closes up of her now gaping ass hole as it was filled with Manuel's cock to long range shots of her naked spread-eagled body riding his legs as he fucked her ass.

Pete's hand rapidly jacked his cock as his eyes took in view of Daphne's sweat and saliva drenched naked body riding the cock in her ass, like a rider riding a bucking bull in a rodeo. He had never seen a woman like her, one that was as beautiful as model yet was not unwilling to have a cock slide into all of her holes. Her British accent, yelling and screaming every possible obscenity under the sun filled his ears as he move forward, drawn to her as if she was magnet. Carefully positioning himself between her spread legs, he bent his body forward sliding his cock into her vacant pussy. His naked body melded into hers, like two pieces of a jigsaw puzzle, their nakedness rubbing together creating an added and sensuous dimension to this fuck fest.

MT1966
MT1966
110 Followers