Frasier - Daphne's Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MT1966
MT1966
110 Followers

Daphne's arms hung limply at her sides as her naked body was completely enveloped in two naked male bodies, as their cocks slammed into her ass and pussy in almost perfect rhythm. Flashes of Leroy's camera again filled the room as he could not resist taking shot after shot of his favourite co-star having her two holes attended to at the one time, taking particular notice of her face as it displayed facial expressions of a mixture of pure lust and pain rolled into one. Words dribbled out of her mouth in incoherent sentences, her mind and body unable to control the intense feelings of lust and desire that pulse through her.

"Fuck me....stick," her words no louder than whisper, every word sounding as she was out of breath."Oh god fuck me... "

Manuel and Pete could only look at each, smiles on their faces as their two massive members pummelled her body without mercy, without letup -- sweat from all three bodies dripped onto the couch and wooden floor mixing together to form one long large pool. Daphne let her head rest on Pete's massive shoulder as her body shook as their cocks pumped in rhythm, sliding into her ass and pussy in a brutal display of power and speed.

Their eyes met as she was fucked, her face displaying a serene smile as her ass and pussy were being filled by eleven inch cock. It was if she was trying to thank Leroy without words, thank him for the wonderful surprise, to thank him for fulfilling her ultimate sexual desires and fantasies.

"Oh yeah baby!," Peter exclaimed as his cock slid into her pussy, his hand holding to her hips. His mouth kissed the soft skin of her shoulder, his teeth occasionally biting down hard in his lust breaking skin.

"Ouch -- that hurts!"

"Sorry babe!" he replied as his lips kissed softly at her skin, as if trying to soothe her pain. "Got a little carried away".

"No," she replied and she took several more deep breaths before she added "I love it -- bite me, it fucking turns me on".

It surprised that she was talking in this way, even during having her ass and pussy being pounded by eleven inch man meat, but the pain was turning her on, enhancing her ultimate sexual escapade. She loved every touch of their naked bodies against hers, every bite and kiss of their lips against her sweaty skin, every stroke of their cocks into her now gaping holes -- all of it combined, wrapped together the most intense lust and desire induced ride of her life.

Daphne's body was shaking violently as the two cocks pounded her body, when with a grunt Pete pulled out of her pussy. He stood his hand jacking his now well lubricated member, his chest heaving, sucking in air as if he just run a marathon.

"That was a fucking wild ride baby" he exclaimed.

She smiled as she rolled her body off the cock in her ass, onto her knees on the couch -- quickly she bent down taking Manuel's cock into her mouth, tasting her ass as her head slid up and down easily on his massive shaft.

"Fuck that's it....take it deep" Manuel groaned as she watched his shaft disappear down her throat.

He stood his eyes amazed at her performance, her sexual desire and lust not diminished despite the pounding she had received. Leroy was almost motionless, the camera held in one hand as he watched her bounce up from the couch, dropping to her knees in front of Oscar and Pete, her mouth and tongue getting to work on their throbbing members. He positioned himself closer, watching her performance at first through the lens of his camera -- her stockinged legs were spread far apart on the wooden floor for support, her head turning this way and that way, attending to their cocks with wild abandon.

"Fuck she's the perfect slut!" he whispered under his breath, his camera snapping away, the flash illuminating the scene like an erotic stage play.

Oscar watched her head bob up and down on his cock, one hand holding onto his massive frame, while the other slid along his shaft -- their eyes met just for a second, her face breaking into a smile, giving him a wink of her eye.

"Are you ready for some more fun baby?" he asked as he smiled back.

Daphne let his cock slide from her mouth, letting one hand slide along his shaft. "Sure...what do you have in mind".

He picked her up off the floor like she was piece of paper, his hands wrapped around her waist carrying her the short distance back to the couch.

"Get the cushion from the big armchair!".

Her eyes could see Pete walk over the huge armchair she had seen when she had first entered the room, lifting it off the chair and carrying it to the sofa.

"Put it up against the couch, on the floor" Oscar's voice boomed across the entire room.

Daphne felt her body deposited on the armchair cushion with her back leaning against the front of the couch, her shoulders and head resting on the cushion on the floor. Her legs were bent right over, her hands grabbing hole of her ankles for balance, leaving her ass protruding into the air. She watched as the massive black frame of Oscar, straddled her body with ease, with his back to couch.

"Are you ready babe?" he asked with a smirk on his face, her body in between his legs -- without waiting for her to answer, her plunged his massive cock into her ass hole and began to pump, using his powerful legs to propel his body up and down. His cock slid into her gaping ass hole at a near vertical angle, fucking her ass like a jack hammer, the full length of his shaft burying itself inside her with each powerful stroke. Oscar pulled his cock out her ass momentarily, watching the size of her ass hole slowly contract to almost double its normal size, before plunging his cock into her re-sized hole again and again.

Her first reaction was to let go a very loud scream of "Fuck!!" which was so loud it seemed to echo about the room. Daphne had never had her ass fucked like this before and each stroke seemed to knock her body out of kilter, sucking in huge mouthfuls of air before she speak again.

"Fuck it!," her voice was loud and insistent. "Oh god fuck my ass... fuck my ass".

Her hands held desperately to the ankles of her stockinged legs, which by now had almost been transformed into a second skin, saturated with sweat and saliva leaving them clinging to her long legs. Flashes from Leroy's camera again filled the room as he stood on the couch, taking shot after shot above Oscar as his cock slammed into her ass. Daphne could see Pete and Manuel, their lust filled eyes reflected in each burst of light from a flash, eagerly jacking their cocks waiting their turn to drill into her ass.

Leroy climbed down carefully from the couch, kneeling down a short distance a away -- raising the camera to his eye, he watched as Manuel carefully straddled her body, his eleven inch cock sliding easily into her ass. The dark colour of his skin contrasted sharply with the whiteness of Daphne's, which now drenched in sweat reflected the light of the flash like a mirror. He took a series of shots as her body shook violently, threatening to topple over with the force of each stroke -- she appeared to be in an erotic yoga pose, on her back, her legs bent right over, her ass in the air -- even Manuel, his cock now sliding inside her up to his balls seem to complete the yoga scenario.

"Now that's what I call a downward dog!" Leroy whispered to himself.

She could feel his cock slide into her ass, her body ready to explode -- all thoughts of the Dr and Mr Crane, Roz, Niles even Eddie the dog had left her mind, almost as if they had never existed. She wanted to be fucked in her ass, to be covered in their hot white cum, the dark depraved centre of her soul taking over assuming full control of her mind and body. Her eyes could see Manuel's face, as his cock slammed into her, his brown eyes glazed over as if he had been hypnotised. His muscled chest heaved up and down, sucking in mouthfuls of air as he put all his effort into fucking the ass of this British physical therapist turned porn star.

"Oh god yes!," she screamed as she felt the first waves of the most intense pleasure start to sweep through her body. "Fuck it.....fuck my goddam ass!".

Her British accent seem strange to Leroy's ears, so accustomed was he to American 'actresses' he had worked with in the past. He walked right up to her, his camera peering downwards directly at her head resting on the armchair cushion - even while being pounded in the ass by an eleven inch cock, she was as beautiful and sexy as ever as he took a series of shots of her sexually expressive face.

"Enjoying yourself babe!" he asked his eye still glued to the camera, taking shot after shot.

Her face tried to break into a smile, forming a mixture of a smile and a grimace of pain as Manuel's cock slammed into her ass.

"Fuck yes!" she shouted as the her body tingled and shook as the waves of pleasure infesting her body intensified.

It took only a couple of strokes of Pete's cock in her engorged ass hole for her body to explode in pleasure -- for just a moment it felt like her body had completely shut down with every nerve ending feeling nothing at all. Then it it her with a force and strength she had never felt before -- her lungs seemed deprived of oxygen as her body shook violently, as wave after wave of pleasure erupted, spreading though every inch and fibre of her body. An almost blood curdling scream of "Fuck!!!" filled the room, lasting for almost ten seconds.

Daphne Moon had to wait until Pete to pull out of her ass before she staggered onto her knees, knowing her job was not yet over. Her hands attacked each of their throbbing cocks in turn, letting them slide into her mouth and throat occasionally to speed the process. Her slender fingers wrapped around their massive shafts, jacking their cocks will all the strength she had left in her fucked body.

"Cum on me, please.....I want to taste your cum so badly" she repeated over and over again like a little schoolgirl asking for a piece of candy.

Oscar felt her hands on his well lubricated shaft, her fingers tightly gripping his cock as they slid easily and quickly along it's length. He could feel his cock about to explode, ready to send his hot white bounty all over the naked sweaty woman kneeling in front of him.

"That's it......ooh baby work it....if you wanna taste my hot sauce you gotta work it baby."

She smiled up at him as she positioned herself on her knees between the naked bodies of Manuel and Oscar, her hands sliding along each of their massive members.

"Like this?" she replied as he hand started to move almost in a blur along his shaft.

He let out a large groan as her hand pumped his cock. "Ooh fuck.....that's it bab.......". His voice trailed off as with a large grunt his cock exploded sending stream after stream of cum directly onto her face and chest. Daphne fell onto her back, resting on her elbows as his cock continued to pulse out his white bounty landing on her breast and abdomen -- little streams of cum formed, dripping from from her face and breasts in little streams running down her naked body.

Daphne was soon surrounded as Pete and Manuel stood above her, their hands rapidly jacking their ready to explode members. It was Pete who succumbed first, his initial streams hitting her directly in her left eye temporarily blinding her -- his aim improved as his next stream landed on her on nose, lips and chin, continuing until her whole face was covered in the hot sticky substance. She watched as his hand worked his cock, trying to coax the last few drops out when Manuel sent loose his load, falling on mainly on her chest covering her breasts and abdomen -- his last few drops came out with a loud grunt missing her body entirely, landing on the wooden floor.

Leroy was taking snap after snap of this mini bukkake, where a woman gets load after load of cum deposited on her naked form. Her entire body was dripping with cum, running down her body in little rivers down her stockinged legs, mixing with the sweat and saliva that already layered her body. He watched her though the lens of his camera, as she lay there accepting the last few drops from the three pulsing cocks above her -- she then did something that amazes him to this day and convinced him that he had found a real star. Her body almost completely covered in the sticky substance, she slowly dropped onto all fours and proceeded to lick clean the few drops of cum that had fallen onto the floor -- when she had finished she raised her head and smiled at Leroy, who was so stunned he had forgotten to take photos.

"Can't waste good cum now, can we" she said as she slowly go to her feet.

Leroy had his camera snapping again as she walked slowly towards him, her stockinged feet now completely drenched in cum, sweat and saliva, making muffled squelching noises each time she took a step. Her entire body was covered in the white sticky substance, from her hair right down to her toes.

She stood right next to him, the scent of cum, sweat and saliva invading his nostrils as she whispered directly into his ear. "Thank you I needed that!". She took one step before she stopped, whispering in his ear again "By the way don't forget to send me copies of the photos" - with that she walked off and Leroy watched as she walked off, her naked ass twitching and shaking as she moved.

MT1966
MT1966
110 Followers