Frat brothers go after Sara

Story Info
She is set up by two frat brothers
3.1k words
4.2
136.7k
44
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aaronnw
Aaronnw
51 Followers

Sara and Patsy were sitting and watching TV when the phone rang. Patsy answered and handed the phone to Sara. "It's for you," she said.

Sara answered. "Hi, Sara. It's Phil -- from the Frat party. How you doing?"

"Oh, Hi Phil. I'm doing great. What's up"

"Well," Phil sounded a little hesitant. "I was just wondering if you'd like to get together this evening."

Sara was taken back a little due to the recent encounter she had had with the two guys at the Frat House. "Oh, well, I don't know. Patsy, my sister, and I just finished dinner and are watching TV. What did you have in mind?"

"Nothing special. I thought I could pick you up and go have a couple of beers, or something."

"Gee, I don't know." She thought for a minute and found herself kinda liking the idea of seeing Phil again, but didn't know what to say to Patsy.

"Come on, Sara. What happened the other night was just amazing and I really want to see you again."

"Just a minute, Phil," Sara said, turning to Patsy. "This is the guy I met at the Frat party the other night. You remember I told you about it?" Patsy just laughed and said, "Oh yeah, I remember. How could I forget, little sister?"

Sara face reddened, but she just said, "He wants to pick me up and go get some beers or something. Do you mind."?

"Whatever. You're a big girl now. Go for it." Patsy said.

Sara told Phil she would meet him at the front door of the apartment house in 15 minutes. She hung up and went to change her clothes. She chose jeans and a see-thru white blouse. She thought she looked sexy with her bra showing quite clearly.

Phil pulled up in front of the house and she bounced down the steps and climbed into the front seat next to him.

"Hi, baby." She said. "Hi yourself, gorgeous." He leaned over and kissed her and they pulled away.

They pulled into a little sports bar just off campus and parked. He pulled her to him before getting out and kissed her. She held him close and kissed back. Finally, they pulled apart and got out of the car.

They found a booth in the back of the bar near the pool table. It was somewhat secluded and dark. No one was playing on the table and they were almost alone, except for two guys and a girl sitting across the room. Sara slid in next to Phil and the barmaid took their order.

After she delivered the beers, Phil put his arm around Sara and kissed her again. "You look great, Sara," he said. "I can't get over how lucky I am."

"Remember, I told you you could get lucky the other night." She giggled, remembering how he had closed the door to his room and discovered her naked. "Yeah, I sure do remember. That was an amazing night. I was hoping we could maybe get together again."

"We'll see," Sara said. "Right now, it's only a beer, right?"

They sat and talked quietly about school and things and continued to kiss and cuddle some. Finally, they looked around and found the back room was now empty except for them. The barmaid returned and they ordered another round.

After the beers came and they were alone again, Phil pulled her close and looked into her eyes and said, "I really want you, Sara." He kissed her and cupped her left breast warmly. She cuddled up to him and pressed her breast into his hand. Her hand fell onto his thigh almost without her thinking. He took his hand off of her breast and touched her between her legs, cupping her mound. She regretted wearing the jeans.

"I think I want you too," Sara told him, moving her hand up to his crotch. He was also wearing jeans unfortunately. "What do you want to do about it?"

"We can't go back to the Frat House," Phil answered, "No girls allowed except for the parties. But, I have a friend who has an apartment and he said we could use it if we needed to. If you want."

"Yeah, I want." Sara asserted. "Drink up. Let's hurry, I don't want to stay out too late."

They drove too fast, but soon pulled up in front of a modern apartment building. They stayed in the car for a few minutes, making out and touching each other. Then, Sara said, "What are we waiting for?"

They got out and Phil led her into the building and up to the second floor. The door to the apartment was unlocked and he led her inside. As soon as they closed the door, she was on him. She kissed him and began to unbutton his shirt and pull it out of his pants. Likewise he opened her see-thru blouse and exposed her bra-encased breasts. He ran his hands over her breasts, then behind her back and unfastened the bra, peeling it away.

Her breasts were just as he remembered them. They stood high and proud upon her chest, not too large, but ample to say the least. Her little nipples were erect and inviting. He bent down and took one of them in his mouth, suckling gently.

She threw her head back and groaned quietly, then pulled him away and they found their way into the living room of the small apartment.

There sat Jack, Phil's roommate from the fraternity on the couch. "Hi Sara, remember me?" Jack said smiling.

She was stunned. She didn't know what to say. She had fucked this guy at the party, but she couldn't help pulling her blouse closed and covering up. She stammered, "What the Hell are you doing here?" But she already knew the answer.

"Come on, baby. We all had a great time the other night and Phil and I thought you might enjoy a little threesome action."

Sara was astonished. There it was, out in the open. She didn't know what to say. She felt betrayed.

"Why do I think I've been set up?" she said turning to Phil who was just standing there smiling.

"I'm really sorry, Sara. I just didn't think you would go for it if I was honest with you, but I also knew that you would be hot for it if it just happened. And, now it has happened." "No, I don't want to." She said unconvincingly. Both boys just looked at her smiling and she got confused. She looked from one to the other. "No," she said. "I've played around a lot, just like the other night, but I've never been with two guys at the same time."

"As you said the other night, there's a first time for everything, Sara. You are so hot you're almost too much for one guy."

"I want to go home," Sara stated, holding her blouse closed. Jack rose and came over to her. "No, you don't Sara. I know you are eager to see what it would be like with two guys." He put his hands over hers and drew the blouse open, gazing at her beautiful tits. "It would be shame to waste this now." Phil put his arms around her waist and drew her back into him. He licked at her ear and nuzzled her neck as Jack cupped both her breasts in his hands. Sara could feel herself getting wet. She looked from one boy to the other indecisively.

Sara was unable to think straight. She knew this was a bad idea, but she was starting to get more excited than angry. She had already fucked both of these guys at the party and knew she wasn't fooling either of them. She liked sex and had always wondered what it would be like with two guys. She just groaned and let it go on.

Jack took her hand and led her into the bedroom. She was silent, not resisting, but still anxious. Phil followed, shedding his shirt. Jack undid the fly of her jeans and unzipped them. He turned her and pushed her back onto the bed. Jack began to work the jeans off her legs. She put her arms over her eyes and hid from them.

Phil sat next to her on the bed. Her legs were hanging over the edge and she lay flat on the bed. He peeled off her blouse and began to caress her breasts. She took her arms down and looked at him pleadingly. "Please don't do this. I really don't want to do this."

Jack was pulling her panties down her legs and worked to get them off her feet. He stood up and began to take his clothes off. "You can't kid us Sara. You want this as much as we do."

"No, I have never done anything like this before." She said. She didn't know what to do.

"You've already had both of us the other night," Phil said. "The only difference is this time you get both of us at the same time." He got off the bed and began to take his clothes off too.

She stared up at him and knew that he was right. Their cocks were hard and she was so ready to be fucked. Her pussy was practically dripping and as she stared at the two men, their cocks began to bob and she could not take her eyes off them. She was scared but also curious about what was going to happen.

Jack dropped to his knees and nudged her legs apart. He grasped her butt and slid her to the edge of the bed. Without thinking, she put her knees over his shoulders and watched as he knelt to worship at her alter.

His lips touched her pussy and he licked slowly up and down the moist slit. She moaned as he opened her with his fingers and sucked on her clit. She almost cried out as he touched deep within her body. She had forgotten completely about Phil.

Phil watched as his friend ate Sara out. He was good at it he thought. He lay down beside Sara and began to play with her breasts, then leaned over and took her mouth. His tongue snaked into her mouth and she met it with her own tongue. She was beginning to get into it, Phil thought.

She was definitely into it now. "Ooooo, suck me off," she said. Jack snickered and thrust his hard tongue into her vagina and she shuddered. "Do it nice...."

He licked her busily, tasting her, and put two fingers inside her. Sara writhed and cooed, rolling her lovely head against the sheets. Jack had a wonderful long tongue. She fondled his head dreamily and he lapped her. She knew he would suck her into an orgasm. His mouth was exquisite.

Sara was writhing with the sensations. Jack was about to get her off with his mouth and his hands and Phil was playing with her tits and sucking her nipples.

Then the mouth left her and she reached out blindly for him wanting him to continue. She couldn't see because Phil was suckling on her breasts. She raised her hips to Jack hoping he would return.

Then she felt something large and blunt at her pussy. Even though she couldn't see, she knew what it was.

Jack pushed his prick slowly into her, spreading her lips and vagina open. Sara spoke at last, "Oh, yes. Do it, Jack. Fuck me baby." Though she was still a little scared, she gave up any pretense that she was reluctant.

Through heavily lidded eyes, she saw Phil scooting up and he rubbed his hard cock against her cheek.

"I know how much you like to suck cock, baby. You sucked me off so well the other night."

Jack was fucking her deeply and she was already nearly ready to come. She smiled dreamily up at Phil and thrust her hand out to capture his hard cock. It was gorged, swollen, as hard as she had ever seen. "How you doin' baby? Phil asked.

She didn't answer; couldn't with her mouth full. She found it difficult to concentrate on anything with one cock in her pussy and one in her mouth. This wasn't as easy as it looked on the porn flicks. She sighed, mouthing the warm cock lustily. He moved it in and out as she squeezed it with her lips. She heard Jack giggling and fucking her even harder.

"How is her pussy, Jack?" Phil asked. "Oh, man. She's even better than I remembered."

Sara began to come. She couldn't help it. She had never been this excited before. She was full of cock and she loved it! She was bucking and sucking and her eyes were watering with the effort. Her orgasm consumed her and she could do nothing except flop like a fish out of water.

"Whoa," Phil said, pulling out of her mouth. "You almost bit me!" Sara just looked up at him and didn't seem to understand at all. Then she knew what he wanted. She reached for his prick again, put it back in her mouth and sucked hard, frigging him as she sucked. She was coming down from her high.

She smiled up at Phil and bit the cock gently, and he groaned. He was very close too. She bit the cock again and suddenly he spurted into her mouth. It was just like the night of the Frat Party.

Her mouth filled with his warm sperm and she felt herself pushed over the edge again. Desperately she tried to hold onto the throbbing, jerking prick, but her body was in tumult, writhing and spasming involuntarily as Jack seared her cunt. The cock flipped out of her mouth and sprayed her breasts. Phil was able to grab it and thrust it back between her lips, frigging it urgently.

As a kind of second thought, she swallowed the sperm, licking the jiggling cock almost lazily as he milked it. She was limp and dizzy, gasping for breath, smiling around the fleshy cock as Phil smoothed her hair lovingly.

"My turn, man." Jack shouted at Phil. She had almost forgotten about him, but then she felt him deep and urgent once again. "Wait a minute, I'm gonna come," Jack said fucking faster.

"Don't come in her." Phil shouted. "I still want to fuck her. I don't want sloppy seconds. Come in her mouth, that's what she really wants."

Sara heard and at first was offended, but she knew that Phil was right. She really wanted to suck Jack off. As he pulled out, she reached for him and pulled him by his cock up to her face. She gulped the prick into her mouth and began to rock on it.

Sara felt Phil between her legs. Amazingly, he was still hard. He fingered her pussy a moment then laid on her as best he could with Jack in the way. His big cock slid into the slimy recess with no effort. He humped her hard for a moment then began a steady fucking rhythm. Sara was completely lost by this time. She had never dreamed that a threesome could be so amazing. She sucked hard on Jack and fucked back at Phil as fast as she could.

Jack moaned and pressed into Sara's mouth. He began to pulse and jerk and she accepted his fluid and swallowed as fast as she could. Even as he subsided, Sara continued to suck gently and lick at him. She was still in the throes of her own orgasm and felt like she was outside her body looking in.

As Jack collapsed beside her head, she heard Phil shout. "Oh, Sara. Here it comes, baby. Are you ready for it?"

"Oooo, yes," she cried. "Give it to me. Make me come again." She was trembling, making odd sounds deep in her throat, feeling the exquisite glow once again. She was bucking, unable to control the wild sensations that suddenly convulsed her. The orgasm smothered her, jerking her undulating body, and she cried out. "That's it, that's it. I'm coming again!" Phil's cock was ramming, humping, spurting....she felt it gushing into her. How could he come so much!

As Phil subsided, she came out of the wonderful spasm, giggling and purring, still feeling the fat cock inside her. Jack was rubbing Phil's semen into her breasts as she lay gasping for air. Phil had stopped panting now and was hardly moving his loins at all, only pushing the knob of his big prick past her vaginal lips, in and out, softly, slowly, sensuously. He finally pulled out and pressed his softening cock into her labia and clit.

Both guys were now out of it. She was totally wasted. The room smelled of jism. To her, it smelled great. She loved it. She had two loads in her mouth; well mostly.

As they lay there, Sara started to feel a little guilty. Was there something wrong with her? How could she be so sexual? It just wasn't right, was it? Twice she had fucked two guys separately on the same night. Once when she had traded off partners with Patsy and once when two guys switched off with her at the Frat Party. Now, she had fucked two guys at the same time; a threesome. She felt a little guilty.

She also felt great. This was the most satisfying sexual experience she had ever had. She wasn't sure she wanted to do it again any time soon, but she felt thankful to these guys that they had pushed her into it this time.

Did she want to be in a gangbang or into a group sex deal? No, she didn't think so. She had a lot of love to give to, hopefully, a lot of guys, but it became too complicated with too many at once.

"I need to go home, guys. I have a test at school tomorrow." They looked like they could care less.

"Come on, Phil. Take me home. You guys got what you wanted."

"You did too, Sara." Phil said and Jack nodded. "I'm sorry if you didn't like it."

"Oh, guys. Don't be that way. I really didn't want to do this, but you were right. I can't remember when I've had a better time. It was the hottest thing ever." She smiled and began to retrieve her clothes. "A little messy though." She wiped herself with her panties before she put them on. She forgot about her bra.

Exhausted, they all snuggled up in the front seat on the way to her house. She put her hands on their crotches and they played with her tits as well. She kissed both of them goodbye and as she left the car, she said. "As hot as it was, it was the last time. From now on, I'm a 'one at a time' girl."

As she left, Phil and Jerry shared a high-five and said in unison. "Right!"

Aaronnw
Aaronnw
51 Followers