Frat House Slut

Story Info
Master gives her to a couple frat guys while others watch.
4.8k words
4.38
73.1k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of the stories we write are "true". Meaning we've done the things described... with a little bit of "poetic license".

Karrie is a sexy little bombshell that I've been seeing for a few years now. She's got long blonde hair, beautiful tits, a narrow waist, a nice full ass, and a sexy California tan. She oozes sexuality. She's high energy and low maintenance. She LOVES group sex, being watched, and fucking in public.

I call Karrie and let her know I'm on my way. As usual she asks me what to wear. I know she's expecting the same answer I always give her, which is a skirt, no underwear, and something sexy on top. Instead I tell her to wear her collar. When she asks me what else she should wear, I tell her nothing. She giggles and says, "Baby." Then she asks if I'm serious. I tell her that I am, but that if she's AFRAID she can put on a robe or something.

When I pull up in front of Karrie's apartment I call her again from my cell and tell her to meet me out front. I can't wait to see what she's wearing.

Karrie walks out the front door wearing a short black silk robe, her studded leather collar with the big ring in front, and a pair of black stilettos. Nothing else. Her hair is fluffed out and in full sex kitten mode, and her pouty lips are colored a crimson red. Her mascara is dark black, giving her green eyes a smoky almost dangerous look.

She climbs into my truck and I hand her a long piece of folded velvet cloth a tell her to blindfold herself. We drive for a while until I'm sure she's lost all sense of direction, leaving her no idea where we are heading.

Finally, I stop the driving. Karrie can't see what I'm doing but she can hear me get out of the truck. I open her door and help her out. As she stands, she can feel me attach something to her collar. Seconds later she realizes its a chain.

I fumble for a second at her waist. Finally the robe falls away from her body leaving her naked, outside, in front of anyone who might walk by, but still unable to see where we are.

I take my baby by the elbow. The chain attached to her collar jingles, and its cold links brush across her hardening nipples as I begin leading her forward.

A door opens. In her blind state it sounds big, old, and wooden. Through her blindfold, things get darker, and the sounds of the outdoors start to fade. The door shuts behind us. She knows we've gone inside, but inside where?

I wrap my lips around Karrie's right nipple. As I bite it, not so gently, and pinch the left one, HARD the way she likes it, she can feel the thumb of my other hand massaging her clit and the ring that runs through it. Her excitement starts to build and she leans into me for support, but instead I move away nearly allowing her to fall.

Karrie can no longer feel me near her, or hear me moving. But just as the fear sets in, her heightened senses catch a slight scent of my cologne, and she knows I am right behind her.

I undo her blindfold, and as her eyes adjust to the light, she can see she is standing naked, in the foyer of a massive house. But before she can take in the entire room, I pull gently on the leash attached to her collar and lead her up a very large wooden staircase.

As we reach the second floor, I knock quietly on the first door on the right. Not waiting for an answer, I open the door, enter the room first, and pull her in after.

The room is smallish, and a little messy with dirty clothes, liquor bottles, textbooks, and porn magazines lying here and there. It looks like someone TRIED to straighten up, but failed miserably.

It doesn't take Karrie long to figure out we're in a Frat house bedroom! It's also just then that she notices we're not alone in the room. Sitting on a couch are two very young men; maybe 20, could be 21. The first is a black guy, tall and slightly muscular with a bald head. The second is a blonde haired white guy. He's shorter, with hair like his room, slightly messy. He's got big thick arms, and a deep surfer's tan.

As we move into the room, the two young studs stand up. Antsy and nervous, they stand side by side in the middle of the room. Obviously they know more about what's going to happen than Karrie does, and they're anxious to get started.

With the leash as leverage, I lead Karrie over until we're face to face with them. I introduce the black guy as Latrell and the surfer as Derrick. From behind, pushing gently on her shoulders, I guide Karrie to her knees. She looks back at me just in time to see me hand her leash, and control, to the taller of the two. Taking hold of her wrists, I place one of her small hands on the quickly growing, cloth-covered cocks of each of the guys. Then I lean down, kiss her hard on the mouth and whisper in her ear, "I'll be right here watching. Do what they tell you, and don't disappoint me."

Tracing the lengths of their cocks through their jeans, my beautiful sex slut starts to work both zippers. Getting them both open, she reaches inside, pulling two huge pricks out into the open.

Although not completely hard yet, they're both easily bigger than any she's seen before. They're even bigger than most of the toys she pleasures herself with when we play, and from the look of awe on her face, I can tell she can't wait to feel them inside her, pounding away at her pussy and filling her mouth.

Licking her bright red lips, Karrie leans in to get her first taste, her mouth practically watering with anticipation, but before she can satisfy that need, I grab her by the hair telling her to wait. Confused, Karrie looks up and follows my gaze back toward the door just in time to watch at least 7 or 8 people file into the cramped room.

They're mostly young guys like Karrie's soon to be lovers, but there are also a couple girls. They brush past her and take seats wherever they can; on the couch, at the desk, and even on the floor, with the girls sitting on the guys' laps. All eyes are locked on Karrie and the massive cocks encircled by her diminutive hands. They're here for the show.

The last person through the door is a dark skinned black girl. She's tall and shaped like an hourglass, with a large heart shaped ass. Her long hair is all in braids, and she's dressed in a red patent leather bikini, the top of which struggles to hold in her large, perfectly shaped tits. Her hard nipples protrude out about an inch through cutouts in the bikini top. The outfit is topped off with a matching collar and thigh high lace up boots of the same red leather.

This girl sits cross-legged on the floor directly in front of me, and utters a single sentence, "My name is Tanisha and I'm here to serve you." She then opens my fly and pulls out my cock. Wrapping her beautifully full lips around its large girth, Tanisha immediately stuffs the entire length of my hard-on into her mouth. Bobbing her head up and down, she gets right to work.

I look over at Karrie and say, "Now you can start." and as she tastes the first dick, I take the first of many, many pictures.

Still watching me and the beautiful black girl doing her best take my cock to the root, Karrie licks the massive tool in her right hand from the shaved balls all the way to the huge drop of pre-cum leaking from the tip. The sticky sweetness creates a string from the cockhead to the tip of her tongue. She closes the gap between her mouth and Derrick's dick, finally engulfing the head between her wet red lips.

Karrie moves her mouth down the entire length until the bulbous head of Derrick's tool reaches the back of her throat. Holding his balls in her hand, she sucks and slurps his cock, knowing the roomful of people is squirming with sexual excitement from her actions.

With her left hand, she strokes up and down the monstrous piece of hard black flesh in her fist. She can't even wrap her hand completely around its huge trunk, and its length almost matches that of her forearm.

Smacking her lips, Karrie takes her mouth off surfer dude's glistening prick, and turning her head slightly, she does her best to stuff the plum-sized head of LeShawn's cock into her mouth. With some effort she gets the head past her stretched lips, and moves the length further into her mouth, managing to take only half of the huge cock before nearly gagging as it hits the back of her throat. Moving her fist up and down the rest of Latrell's shaft, Karrie starts bobbing her head up and down on his meat. Meanwhile, Derrick has knelt behind Karrie. He has her leash in his hand and pulls firmly on it, letting her know who has the power. From behind Derrick begins exploring her wetness, probing her slick pussy with his fingers until he finds the small silver ring dangling from her clit. As he manipulates and tugs on her piercing, Karrie makes small whimpering cries around the cock filling her mouth.

Tired of teasing, and ready to take some pleasure for himself, Derrick looks up at Latrell and motions for him to kneel, which he does. For a minute, Karrie and Latrell kiss. It's a passionate, sexual kiss and Latrell pinches hard on Karrie's stiff nipples, remembering the instructions I gave the guys on her likes and dislikes.

Using the leash, Derrick yanks Karrie out of her stupor, and with a handful of hair he pulls her to her down to her hands and knees. Using her hair to guide her, Derrick shoves her head forward and Latrell begins fucking her face. The tone has changed slightly and the two men begin asserting their dominance as they become surer of their control over their sexual plaything.

With one hand on Karrie's waist holding the leash, and the other wrapped in a fist around the base of his cock, Derrick glides the head of his prick up and down the dripping wet lips of Karrie's cunt, gathering up her slick juices for the coming invasion. Without warning, and using the leash and collar to draw her back toward him, Derrick plunges the entire length of his turgid dick into the tight hole of her sex until the head brushes her cervix. Derrick's sudden thrust pushes Karrie's mouth further down over Latrell's massive erection, further than she could have gotten on her own, nearly gagging her. But at the same time her cunt releases a volume of juices in response to the feeling of being so completely full of cock. After the initial thrust, and a few seconds for Karrie to adjust to the huge width of the tool now stretching her insides, the three lovers settle into a rhythm, with the men each pounding away and thrusting with near animal intensity as they take their sexual needs out on their willing slut.

While all this is going on, the scene around the room has changed too. Every guy in the room has his pants open and his cock out. Many have taken their pants off completely and are openly stroking their pricks, mesmerized by what is happening in front of them. One of the girls, a built brunette with long full hair and huge tits, stands up and reaches under her incredibly short skit to remove her tiny little thong. Swinging it around on her finger she launches it in the direction of one of the other girls, a smallish red head with a cute freckled body, and small pink nipples, who catches it and wraps it around the thick hard on of the guy next to her, using it to jack him off.

The now pantiless brunette settles into the lap of guy she doesn't know, allowing his exposed cock to bury itself into the depths of her slippery cunt. She wiggles her ample ass settling herself into position, and begins a slow, grinding, circular motion. Pulling down the spaghetti straps of her tank top, the brunette exposes her massive D cups, and grabbing the hands of her "mount", this cowgirl places them on her big tits, and letting out a satisfied sigh she returns her attention to the stars of the show.

All around the room similar scenes are taking place, as the smell of sex and arousal, and the visual stimulation around them turns these voyeurs in active participants.

My situation has changed too. The gorgeous exotic beauty that had been enthusiastically servicing my member suddenly stands and straddles my lap. Looking me in the eye, Tanisha undoes the ties of her top allowing it to fall at my feet, and allowing her luscious tits to brush against my face. Her scent is erotic and unique, a blend of spice and flowers unlike anything I have ever smelled. As I suck her breasts and nip at her Hershey Kiss shaped nipples, my ebony sex slave takes my hand and places it on the ties holding her bikini bottom together. I pull the strings, untying the knots holding the tiny pieces of red leather against her body. As the bottoms fall away, the scent of her arousal reaches my nose, and I redirect my attention from her nipples to her hairless pussy. Her cunt is beautiful with full engorged lips and a large protruding clit that I couldn't help but suck into my mouth. Tanisha shudders and shakes, a soft kitten-like noise escaping her lips as I kiss and lick the juices from her pussy. Her taste is unlike anything I'd ever experienced and I cannot get enough. The contrast of her dark brown pussy lips and the deep pink inside her sex makes the vision all the more intense.

When she can't stand it anymore, Tanisha bends her lithe muscular legs and lowers her perfect heart shaped ass until her cunt makes contact with my throbbing cock. I was sure she could feel my pulse pounding in my hard on, and I could see her already ragged breathing in her nearly six-pack abs.

The wet heat coming from Tanisha's sex is incredible, and as she lowers herself onto my cock the hot, wet, tight feeling is so intense I'm afraid I might lose my load before we even get started, but I manage to hold back, and when she finally settles in and is fully impaled on my manhood, I know this will be a unique experience.

My plaything leans in and touches her dark full lips to mine, starting a long hard kiss, her tongue pushing its way insistently into my mouth and her long black braids brushing both sides of my neck. The kiss is so involved, and the velvety vice of her pussy so pleasing, that it takes a few seconds before I realize that our position is blocking my view of the action in the center of the room. I decide it is time to assert my control over this young thing, and so I stand up, taking Tanisha with me, still riding on my dick. I turn us around and placed her ass on the chair I have just vacated. With my erection still buried to the balls in her hot wet snatch, I take her legs by the ankles and place them on my shoulders opening her wide. Then I turn the chair around so that I am facing the center of the room again and can look over the top of her head at the sexual fantasy playing out there.

With our new position settled, and my slut's ankles locked behind my head, I grab the edges of the chair and begin pounding the entire length of my cock in and out of her cunt, each thrust bottoming out before withdrawing to the tip to do it again.

I look over the back of the chair at the action on the floor, and what I see makes me even harder. Latrell is now lying on his back, with Karrie straddling his hips and his massive black cock stretching her cunt like never before. She's facing away from me, and toward Latrell, giving me the perfect view of his prick gliding in and out as she moves her ass up and down. Derrick is standing next to them, and with her head turned to the side, Karrie's cheeks puff in and out as he drills his meat into her mouth. Using her hair, he pulls her head forward and back, fucking her face with an almost savage pleasure.

I've fucked my athletic black slut until my legs are ready to give, so I decide it's time for a change. Removing her legs from around my neck, I withdraw my cock from the confines of Tanisha's cunt, and grabbing a handful of her hair, I pull her up out of the chair. Spinning her around I sit myself in the chair facing the center of the room. Still using her hair, I guide Tanisha to my lap and pull her pussy down onto my upright cock. She settles in and begins to pump herself up and down on my rod.

Karrie can see the position change I've made, and with her head to the side, she now has a clear view of my white prick working in and out of Tanisha's beautiful black flesh. Working herself free, Karrie begins to crawl on hands and knees toward us. Catching a nod from me, her two "masters" allow her to reach us. When she does, she looks up to see me staring down at her, and without losing my gaze she begins to tongue my length as it is exposed and then buried in wet pussy. After working her tongue up and down my shaft, Karrie then licks upwards until the tip of her tongue finds Tanisha's fat protruding clit. Karrie flicks it gently, circling the clit with the very end of her tongue. The black girl shudders in orgasm and her cum floods down my cock. Karrie swipes her tongue across and around my balls catching my love slave's juices.

When she can find nothing more to taste Karrie wraps her fist around my girth and on the next upstroke, pulls it from its warm surroundings and plunges it into her mouth finding yet more of Tanisha's cum. Replacing the cum with her own slick saliva, Karrie gives me an impish grin as she positions me for re-insertion. I don't get the reason for the smile until a moan from Tanisha and the unbelievable warmth and extreme tightness tell me that Karrie has sent my cock sliding into Tanisha's incredible ass.

As Tanisha takes more and more of me into her ass, Karrie stands and kisses her hard on the mouth, giving Tanisha a taste of her own sex mixed with the flavor of my manhood. Then with a trouble making defiant look, Karrie leans on Tanisha's shoulders driving her down and burying me balls deep in her moist gripping ass. Karrie next turns her attention to me, giving me a deeper and harder version of the kiss Tanisha got. Afterwards she turns on her heel and bounces her way back to her two waiting studs.


Apparently no longer content to play the willing slave, Karrie guides Derrick to the floor on his back and quickly mounts his dick. She's facing me and keeps her eyes locked with mine. I have no idea what she has in mind and can only watch as she takes Latrell's black hard on into her throat. It's not until I see her take Latrell by his massive spit covered shaft and direct him toward her upturned ass that I start to get an inkling of what she has in mind. Does she really think she can take both of these gargantuan pricks inside her at the same time?

Never taking her eyes from mine, Karrie lines Latrell up with the tiny puckered opening of her ass, and as the look on her face changes from one of mischief and defiance to one of concentration mixed with extreme pleasure and just a touch of pain, I know that Latrell's tree trunk of a cock has begun its invasion.

Karrie's breathing becomes ragged and she starts to tremble as Latrell works more and more of his cock into her slowly stretching asshole. With about half of Latrell's length inside her, Karrie sits up and wraps her arms backward around his neck, resting her head on his shoulder as she catches her breath. Latrell takes this opportunity to cups her tits in his large hands, tweaking her nipples, and gently biting her neck.

With her wits back about her, Karrie takes a deep breath and drops back to her hands and knees. Then letting out a guttural moan and glaring at me through lust laden eyes she pushes back forcefully, impaling herself on the huge black cock in her ass and the almost equally large one waiting in her pussy.

As Karrie and I watch each other fulfill our lustful needs we continue to glare back and forth, each increasing the ferocity and intensity of our actions, me by pounding into Tanisha's willing ass, and Karrie by thrusting back onto the two powerful pricks invading both her openings. We fall into synchronous rhythm our thrusts matching one another in frequency and intensity.

Around the room the watchers seem inspired by what they're seeing. The busty brunette is now being fucked hard from behind by one of the random guys, and her face is buried in the pussy of the red head who earlier had caught her thong while the red head's previous playmate is fucking her face with his long thick cock.

12