Frat House Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guys without girls are furiously pulling on their turgid pricks trying to match the tempo set by Karrie and her DP show, and all hoping to climax at the same time she does.

The sounds coming from around the room spur on the actions of the stars, and their thrusting becomes even more frenetic. Sweat begins beading across Latrell's bald head and rolling down his broad back, a sure sign of his efforts.

Through clenched teeth, Latrell announces his impending orgasm followed immediately by the same announcement from Derrick. Both know the ending Karrie wants and Latrell slips his pulsing prick from her stretched and tingling asshole while Derrick struggles to get free from underneath her.

Standing one on either side of her head, both guys try to stuff their cocks into her mouth, Derrick's tasting of her pussy and Latrell's with the muskier, stronger taste from deep in her ass. Derrick temporarily wins the mock battle and gets the length of his meat working in and out of Karrie's mouth while her hand rapidly jacks Latrell's waiting cock. Within seconds Derrick takes a deep breath and begins launching jet after jet of thick ropey semen across the tanned globes of Karrie's tits.

After 5 or 6 shots, Derrick's orgasm has slowed to a dribble, which Karrie quickly sucks up from the head of his slowly deflating organ. But with no chance for her to rest, Latrell grabs her by the hair and redirects her face and her attention toward his now impending load. With a grunt and a sigh, Latrell sends torrents of milky white jizz from the end of his black hose where it splashes across Karrie's tongue and her cheek. Most of it rolls thickly down her neck to drip off her hard protruding nipples. The rest continues hotly down past her belly button and collects on the lips of her pussy.

Completely spent Karrie's two lovers collapse on the floor, their jobs done and their appetites fulfilled. Karrie however is far from done, and seeing that I have slowed my pace and am taking my time now enjoying Tanisha's pleasures, she crawls across the floor to the first hard cock she can reach. Working at a frantic pace she jacks and sucks the grateful guy to a quick orgasm swallowing most of his load and allowing the rest to escape down her body to collect with Latrell's earlier contribution.

As she beings to work her way around the room from guy to guy, urging them on, helping them out, and swallowing or wearing their cum, those remaining become impatient, gathering around her and letting their loads fly, hitting her in the face, and painting her tits and stomach white.

To make sure I don't miss a thing I stand up, keeping my cock firmly lodged in Tanisha's bowels. I lower her to her hands and knees, just inches from where Derrick and Latrell lay recovering. Now my view is unobstructed as I watch Karrie finish off them last of the random watching guys.

Karrie makes her toward us on her hands and knees, almost stalking her prey. When she's in range she lashes out and takes Tanisha by the hair, mashing their mouths together and sharing the cum she's collected. I can tell by her behavior that submissive Karrie is completely gone and she has something in mind.

When the jizz is gone and her face is licked clean, Karrie pulls Latisha forward by the hair until my still raging hard on leaves her asshole completely. Then Karrie flips Latisha over onto her back and straddles her face. Lowering her pussy, slick and coated with the loads of a half dozen guys until her pink puffy lips make contact with the full dark lips of Latisha's mouth, Karrie rests back on her heels. After the rough pounding treatment of two massive cocks, Latisha's lips offer a soothing almost cooling touch.

Dropping to her elbows, Karrie practically inhales my erection, savoring the musky flavor of Latisha's asshole, and whimpering in pleasure from the feeling of Latisha's tongue on her overly sensitive clit and pussy.

Having gotten her fill, Karrie runs the head of my cock up and down Latisha's slit allowing her spit to mix with Latisha's juices and getting it ready for another run at Latisha's ass.

With one hand cupping my heavy balls, Karrie uses her other hand to guide me back into the snug depths of Latisha's rectum. But with Karrie massaging my nuts and keeping her fist wrapped around the exposed part of my cock, it's only minutes before Karrie feels my gonads draw up toward my body and she knows I'm going to cum.

Staring me in the eye, and grinding her cunt on Latisha's willing mouth, Karrie urges me on, telling me, "C'mon Baby. Do it. Fill her ass with your cum. Let me feel it pulsing through your cock and into her ass. I want to see it leaking out of her cute little black pucker. I want to suck the cum off your dick when you pull it out of her ass. Baby please..."

Unable to hold back any longer, and feeling like every nerve in my body ends in my dick, I finally let go, and the release is unreal. I actually can feel each pulse of my orgasm as it leaves my cock and jets into Latisha's ass. With my balls up against her ass cheeks, and resting in Karrie's hand, I push every last inch of my prick into Latisha as I empty every available drop of semen into Latisha's clutching bowels.

As my explosion comes to an end, and I shake a little in relief, Karrie leans forward and kisses me fiercely, whispering in my ear, "Thank you Baby, this is the most amazing thing you've done for me yet."

Then returning once more to her elbows, Karrie eases my still mostly hard cock from Latisha's body and looking up at me says, "Mmmm... Let me take care of this for you Baby", and slowly engulfs my entire prick in her throat, cleaning its length as she goes down on me.

By the time Karrie has finished servicing my cock Latisha has slid out from underneath her and the room has emptied. The silence is a nice change. Stacked near our clothes are two huge fluffy towels and some scented oils with a note thanking us for an incredible good time and a great show and inviting us back anytime. It also welcomed us to take a nice long soak in the hot tub on the private back deck. We, of course, took advantage.

12