Frat House Visit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jackie, wait," Josh said, pulling away from her. "Why are you suddenly doing this? Have you been waiting for me all along?"

"Josh please," Jackie begged, trying to pull his hips towards her, "Let me finish. I want to make you happy. Let me thank you for your friendship. Let me make it all up to you so we can feel better."

"You don't really love me, do you?"

"Of course I do Josh. You have been the best friend I've ever had and I've hurt you. This is why I want to do this for you. Please let me. I feel so bad about how I've used your friendship. I was selfish and I lost the best friend I ever had. Let me be selfless for once, please."

Josh shook his head. "No, Jackie. This is not what I wanted. I have cared for you for so long, and have wanted you so badly, but I won't do it like this. You are shit-faced. You only want to do this out of pity, and to clear your own guilt. I won't do it. I'd feel like shit in the morning if I did this now. I'm sorry, but I can't. Not like this."

He reached for her hips and pulled her skirt back down. Then he picked up her bra and shirt from the bed, handing them to her. She reached for him, but he caught her hands in his own. He raised her hands to his face and kissed them each softly. Her eyes pleaded with him one last time, but he turned her down.

Pulling his pants up, Josh checked the mirror to make sure he was put together again with a touch of normalcy. Jackie put her clothes back on quickly, embarrassed by the rejection. She had not even fully closed her blouse when she bolted from the room. Josh heard a brief scuffle in the hall as she ran, but decided not to chase her. He had to wrestle with his own feelings again, wondering if he had just done the right thing.

12