Frat House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quimmaster
quimmaster
1,610 Followers

Judy moaned and shook as out two cocks penetrated either end of her body. Her huge tits rolled on her chest as she pulled on the twin cocks in her hands. Judy was out of control as we enjoyed her magnificent body.

And so it went on into the night and most of the next morning. The thirty-five brothers who lived in the house each enjoyed filling Judy's body with their cocks and their cum. Most enjoyed her several time until she was just too exhausted from orgasms to do anything but let them empty themselves in her body. When they were all through, she was so exhausted from cumming that she could not even get up out of the chair. She drifted off to sleep.

After breakfast, I brought a bowl and rag and began to wipe some of the cum from Judy's exhausted body. Her face and thighs were just coated with cum. I couldn't believe how much of it there was. There was even a pool of it on the platform below her body. Cum that had just dripped out of her quim and fallen to the floor. Her body stirred gently as I washed her bare and spread pussy.

Judy just lay across the chair, her head dangling down and her thighs raised and spread apart. Finally, the brothers who did not live in the house began to show up. Entering the main room, they saw the naked beauty draped over the chair and spread open for their pleasure. It didn't take but a moment for them to line up and begin to press their cocks into her open body.

And so it went for most of the day. Judy had been fucked in all by over fifty brothers and by most of them several times. What she didn't know was that she'd also been taped and photographed, copies of which would be delivered to her in a few days.

I filled the tub and returning to the main room lowered her legs and helped her to sit up. I carried her up to the bath and slowly immersed her in the warm water. Judy enjoyed the feel of the water on her aching body. Her long hair was filled with cum and I began to slowly and thoroughly shampoo her tresses. She lay back in the warm water and relished the experience. I left her to soak and then brought her some brunch. She deserved some pampering after what she'd been through.

When she dried off she looked around for her clothes. I handed her the sweat suit and her sneakers. She looked at me and held her hand out.

"I'll keep these as a souvenir." I said holding her panties in my hand.

"And what about my bra?" she asked.

"I couldn't find it. One of the guys must have kept it." I replied. She made a sarcastic face as she slipped the sweat suit on. "Besides, you'll look great bouncing across campus like that." I added. Walking her to the door, I kissed her deeply.

"I hope you'll stop by again and soon." I teased her. She leaned over and kissed me as I felt her fingers slide around my cock.

Turning to leave, she walked away and then looked back with a devilish grin. No one at the frat ever saw her again, though rest assured, we all scoured the campus looking for her. At least we had the video and pictures.

quimmaster
quimmaster
1,610 Followers
12