Frat Parties Rock!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point my Sister was blatantly fucking herself on the floor with three fingers rapidly jamming in and out of her pussy. Her eyes were locked on mine, only drifting south to stare at my cock sliding in and out of her lesbian lover's hot pussy, then returning to make hot eye contact with me.

"Oooh... yeah.... Fuck him, Sandy," Angie practically growled, her hand slamming her fingers in and out of her sloppy pussy while she watched me breed her friend. A moment later it was me she was cheering on as she moaned, "yeah, give her that beautiful, big cock, big brother..."

Sandy came on me three times, being on a hair trigger it seemed thanks to the public pussy licking she'd gotten from my little sister, before the fourth time she orgasmed brought me off too.

"Oh," I yelled, my head snapping back in ecstasy as my body went rigid, my cock slamming all the way home, insistently into the young girl's tight high school pussy. "Ohhhhh fuckkkkk...."

Sandy's reaction was like she'd touched a live wire. Her body jerked and shuddered as each blast of sperm collided with the walls of her insides. "Oh, cum in me, cum in me, cum in me... yesssss" she muttered as she jerked all over on me. And I obliged her, squirting what felt like gallons of ball juice deep into her clutching depths.

And then she collapsed back onto me, her hair wildly splayed across my chest, and she strained her neck around to kiss me. We kissed for long minutes in the afterglow of some of the most wonderful love making I'd ever experienced. And just before she pulled off me, she whispered, "I always wanted that..."

Then, reluctantly, she pulled herself upward until I slid out of her, but she plopped right back down on me, parking her ass on my pelvis, leaving my cock laying limp below her. To my surprise, she looked at Angie and spread her legs wide.

"Come 'n get it," she said with a naughty gleam in her eye, and in a flash my little sister was between her legs with her face buried deep in the other girl's freshly fucked sex, ravenously sucking at her friend's dripping hole. "That's it, slut," she whispered, but loudly enough for us both to hear, "eat your brother's cum from my cunt... Your own brother's jizz..."

And as Angie did just that, I at last became aware of the high pitched squeals of a woman being brutally fucked, and loving it: the squeals I knew were my older sister Marie getting gang banged just on the other side of the door.

To be continued...

12