Frat Party

Story Info
She tricks him good.
3.2k words
4.27
196.8k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my first frat party. I had no idea how I wound up there. The liquor was flowing hard, and the rooms were packed. The guys were all football stars, hooting and chugging, and the girls were all skanks. I'm used to thinking of girls as dignified, delicate creatures. But these girls were screaming at the top of their lungs, grinding their crotches against first this boy and then that, drinking till they were sick.

I had a beer but I wasn't drunk. I had lost my friend and was looking for him when I saw Michelle. She was a girl in my class who I had a big crush on. She's petite, blond haired, blue eyed, and really feisty. But with class. She was on the stairs and as usual it gave the impression that she was above all the orgiastic chaos.

She seemed to be looking for someone, but her eyes feel on me. She smiled, then beckoned, then turned up the stairs. She gave one coy glance over her shoulder, to see if I was following.

Of course I was following! I didn't need to be asked twice. I pushed through the crowd, and started up the stairs after her.

She had something of a head start on me, so when I got to the top, I didn't see her red dress with the white polka dots anywhere. The hallway up here was crowded, and it let onto room after room.

As I passed the rooms, I saw some stuff that shocked me. The first few were normal, people were dancing, one girl had her top off and a guy was licking her bra.

The next room was relatively empty, except for three couples entwined around each other. They all had their clothes on, but one girl was pressed up against the wall by a big football player, her dress pushed up and her legs drawn back. It looked like her was fucking her.

The next room was dark, it looked empty until I saw, in the dim light, a naked Black man standing there, with a naked girl kneeling between his legs. As her head pulled back I saw his erect cock. I looked up into his eyes and was shocked to see that he was staring at me. He smiled, and put his hand on the back of the girl's head, and pushed her head down, down on his cock. The whole time he was grinning at me.

I walked on, to the last door. I hadn't seen Michelle in any of those rooms, and I was fantasizing about doing to her what I had just seen the Black guy do. I peered through the open door, and I saw her. Michelle, standing alone in the room, looking at me.

"What took you so long?" she said.

I stepped in and closed the door.

"I'm here now."

"Do you want me?"

"Hell yes," I said.

"How bad?"

"Real bad."

"Bad enough to shave your legs for me?"

I was shocked by this. I almost said, What? But I didn't want to ruin it. I thought of Michelle as so far above me, I couldn't believe my good luck. The rumor was she went out with a football star. But evidently he wasn't satisfying her...

"I guess so," I said ambiguously.

But that was all she needed. "Great!" She chirped. "Come on."

She grabbed my hand and I followed her into the bathroom.

"Take off your pants."

I pulled them off, already getting excited. Why not? I was thinking. I had never done anything like this before. And in the bathroom light Michelle was truly gorgeous. I looked at the curve of her small breasts under her red dress.

"Okay, since you've probably never done this, I'll help you." She said, then she smiled at the bulge in my underpants. "I can see you're already having a good time."

She ran the hot water, and took some shaving cream, and started shaving my legs for me. Forget about help, I just sat back and watched. At first I was a little embarrassed at the dark hairs she washed off the razor swimming around the drain. I saw what looked like a bunch of her cut hair in the sink, and I was about to ask her if she'd just cut her hair, but decided not to ruin the mood. Once I got over the embarrassment I got more and more excited. It was actually intensely erotic... Her soapy hands, rubbing up and down my calves, then my thighs... The feel of the razor as it scraped across my skin... I had a raging hard on now and she smiled and giggled at it.

Finally, she was done. She threw the razor in the tub with what was left of my leg hairs. My legs felt amazingly soft and vulnerable.

"Okay," she said. "Come on."

I thought this was my chance to fuck her like a stallion. I certainly could have, by then. My cock was raging. I followed her back into the bedroom and watched as she climbed onto the bed. I smiled.

She grabbed her dress and pulled it over her head. She was wearing purple panties, lace, and a matching bra. She dropped the dress and I gazed at her petite little body. She looked like a sixteen year old girl with that little body. I wanted her so bad.

"Take off your underwear," she said. Her voice was surprisingly flat. But I didn't need to be told twice.

I stripped them, and my cock sprung out to full attention and vibrated. God is was so hard!

I started onto the bed, but she held out one hand to stop me.

"No. Not yet."

Then she slowly hooked her thumbs under the line of her panties, and drew them down, down, over the mound of her pussy. I saw she had a little tuft of blond hair on that gorgeous little mons. Her legs were pressed together, kind of like a show for me, and she pulled the panties down slowly. She held them in her hand.

"Now, take off your shirt."

It was a dress shirt, off in a flash and on the floor. I stood there now, naked before her.

She reached behind her back and unclasped her bra.

"Will you give me what I want?"

"I'll give you anything at this point." I said. "God, you've got me so hard."

"Good. Do you know what I want?"

She pulled off her bra, and I saw her pert little titties now, exposed. She was lying on the bed, naked before my very eyes!

I was going to fuck this woman. I was going to fuck her so hard...

"Tell me what you want." I said.

"I want you to wear my clothes."

Again, I was a little shocked. This was pretty unusual... I didn't want to wear her clothes, but she had shaved my legs and that prepared my mind a little, I guess. Plus, I didn't want to give her any reason to get mad at me, either.

She kneeled at the edge of the bed, where I was standing.

"Come here."

I came closer, and my cock almost touched her belly. It would have wettened her with a lot of precum. I was at the edge of bursting.

But she pulled back, and shook her finger at me as though to say, Shame! Then she held up the bra, and strung it first through one arm, then the other. Then she stood behind me and fastened it. The thing was tight and none too comfortable.

"How's that?"

"Hm." Was all I said.

She didn't seem to care. Next she kneeled down. Her head was inches away from my cock and I wanted to turn to wipe my precum on her face and force it into her mouth. But for some reason, I didn't. I had forgotten what I had seen in the hall, I suppose. The shaving of my legs, and now the bra, made it somehow easy for her to put her own panties on me. First one leg, and then the other.

I had never worn women's panties before. She pulled them up and up my newly shaved, smooth legs, and then the rim touched my cock and forced it up. They were way too small for me. They pinched my ass and my balls, and my cock stuck out a good three inches above the top.

I wasn't too happy with this, I was getting more dressed now, rather than less. She could tell, too, because she leaned in close to me, that gorgeous hard little body almost touching me, and she whispered hot, in my ear.

"If you do what I saw, I'm gonna suck your cock."

God, she knew how to tease! I just moaned.

"Alright." I said. "I'll do anything you say. Anything."

"Good. Now put on my dress."

She didn't even get it for me. I had to climb onto the bed and get it, then I stood back up, figured out which way it went, and pulled it over my head.

I felt thoroughly ridiculous, in this red and white dress, with a too-tight bra and my cock bulging out of girl's panties.

Michelle stood behind me, naked, in the shadows. She was smiling.

"You make a good woman," she said.

"God, let me fuck you."

She giggled. "Not just yet. First I have to suck you."

"God, you're driving me crazy."

I reached for her, she danced away.

"Just one more thing," she said.

"Anything."

"Good. Come here."

She led me back to the bathroom, but she stopped at the open door, and she pointed to the top of the the door frame. Fixed into the frame, one on either side, were a pair of velvet-covered handcuffs.

"No way," I said.

But she surprised me. She came forward and pressed her against my cock through the fabric of the dress. She rubbed it up and down. I moaned.

"Please?" She whispered into my ear.

Out of my mind, I raised one hand up to the cuffs. I waited for her hand to come off my cock and cuff me there, but it didn't. She just kept rubbing my rock hard shaft.

"Do it yourself," she said.

I reached over with my left hand, looked up. I got dizzy for a second, light headed, and thought I would fall over. I had never been so turned on in my life. I placed my right wrist into the cuff, and with my left hand, I trapped myself. The cuff clicked into place.

"Good."

She was still rubbing my cock through the dress. I could feel the fabric getting wet with my precum.

"Now the other one."

I reached my left hand up to the left cuff. I couldn't believe I was doing this.

She stopped rubbing me then, and reached over. She had a little trouble with the cuff, and I was thinking, now's your chance, but I didn't move. I let her do it. Click!

She leaned into my ear and whispered, her breath hot: "You're such a pussy."

My eyes grew wide in shock.

"What?" I said.

But she didn't answer. She had walked behind me. Then I heard her say:

"All done, honey!"

And a deep man's voice said: "You did good, girl."

"I had to touch him in the end. Sorry."

"Nah, don't worry. Nobody could have done it better."

Then I heard the sound of kissing. It went on for quite a while. Then:

"Mm girl, you're wet! You sure you didn't get off on tying that little girl up?"

"It's you who turns me on, Jay."

"That reminds me. She's just standing there, waiting."

"She doesn't have much choice!" Michelle said.

"She looks pretty sexy in your clothes."

Both of them walked closer. Michelle ducked under my arms and stood in the bathroom, still naked. I looked at her hard nipples and her bush, and at her face. Her blue eyes were hard, cruel...

"God damnit, you bitch. You fucking bitch." I said. My erection had faded to nothing, you can be sure. My dick was curled in her panties and they almost fit now.

Then a strong hand grasped my armpit, right in the pressure point, and squeezed. I refused to cry out but it was really painful.

"I can see we're gonna have to shut her up," the man's voice said. "Here."

Michelle caught something. I realized a moment later it was my sock. I clenched my teeth when she brought it towards my face.

"Open up."

I couldn't believe I had gotten in this situation. I was almost totally helpless. But if they gagged me, I would have nothing left. I started to scream.

"Help! Help me!"

But then a mouth came around my mouth from behind. That was all I got out, and nobody came to the door.

"Hell," the Jay's voice said. It was deep and sonorous. "Open your mouth, girl."

I shook my head.

"If you don't open your mouth, we're going to force it open. Which do you prefer."

I shook my head again.

"Look at it this way. You open your mouth, and in a minute you're gonna have my dick in your ass. You don't, in two minutes you're gonna have my dick in your ass. It makes no difference to me."

He was telling the truth. I looked at Michelle and opened my mouth. The hand moved, and she stuffed my own sock in. She was smiling.

Then I heard the screech of duct tape, it ripped, and then a strip of it came over my mouth, cheek to cheek. I had given up. All I could think about was what he said. Dick in my ass...

"Get the wig, Michelle." Jay said.

Michelle went to the sink and picked up the hair I had seen earlier. Of course this was all planned but it didn't really hit me until now. She fitted the wig on me.

"Aw, perfect," said Jay. "From behind she looks just like you!

Michelle backed up and she switched off the bathroom lights. I could barely make out her form, standing there on the bathroom rug.

"Fuck her, Jay." She said. Her hand went down to her pussy, and another went to her breast.

"Oh, yeah," said Jay.

I heard the sound of a zipper. Then the sound of pants coming down.

"Fuck her little tight ass," said Michelle.

I started making muffled noises in protest, but they were useless.

Then I felt the back of the dress coming up, and the panties were pulled aside by Jay's fingers.

"You think you can make fun of me in philosophy class, you fool? This is what you get."

Suddenly I understood. This guy Jay was the footballer I had embarrassed a week ago in class. The whole class had laughed at him. And he happened to be Michelle's boyfriend. And now he was going to fuck me in revenge.

"Here it comes, you little bitch," he said.

I felt a pressure against my butt cheeks.

"Aw yeah. Legs nice and soft." He whispered.

Michelle, in front of me, was masturbating herself.

"Fuck her," Michelle said. "Fuck her ass."

Then I felt the head of Jay's dick press against my ass. I clenched it, to prevent entry, but he grabbed my hips and rubbed, I felt his precum wet against me. He was pushing really hard, and rubbing. And to my amazement and horror I felt my own cock growing again with the pressure. It grew and grew and he pushed, the throbbing head was right against my ass, I felt it trying to get in between the walls, and he grabbed my hips for what I knew was going to be one hard push and my cock was throbbing and at that instant I just gave up completely and relaxed.

I moaned into the sock as his head penetrated me. He had so much precum that it lubricated everything. I was soaking down there. I felt his dick go into my ass.

"Oh yeah," said Michelle, her fingers racing acros her clitoris, and pulling on her nipples. "Fuck her. Fuck her" Jay pushed more, pulled back on my hips, and my ass really flowered in a firework of pain. I moaned again and he pushed deeper, deeper, impaling me on his cock. It felt massive.

Oh god, I mumbled in the sock.

My cock was throbbing against my will, I was rock hard again.

Jay groaned. "Oh God, that feels good. Here it comes."

And all the rest went in, I think I might have blacked out then, for an instant, as my feet left the ground. Jay was really tall, I guess he had been kneeling to get his dick in. So much weight pressed down on my ass, and a lot of the rest of it was supported by his hands on my lower thighs. He pulled my legs apart and I knew better than to resist him. The dress came up and I saw Michelle staring at my rigid cock.

"She likes it, Jay. Fuck her! Fuck her like it was me."

"You wanna get fucked?" Jay whispered in my ear. "You wanna get fucked?"

He lowered me on his cock. I almost screamed in the sock, then he raised me again on his arms, and plunged his dick back into my asshole. I was loosening up now. I could feel him all the way, deep inside me. The pain gave way to a kind of perverse pleasure.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard." Jay said, and then he started. He was so strong, and his dick was so big. His dick went in and out of me, pulling all the way back to the head, then thrusting all the way to the base. Over and over, faster and faster, until I was getting ass reamed so hard the handcuffs rattled on their chains and I could barely see. I tossed my head as Jay made me ride his cock. He fucked my ass with his massive cock.

Oh God, Oh God, I was moaning into the sock.

I caught glimpses of Michelle fucking herself madly. "Fucker, fucker" she kept saying, she was close to the edge.

God, I moaned. God, yes. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me! But they didn't hear. Jay was cumming into me, silently, without a sound. I could feel his semen pumping and pumping, it didn't stop.

"God, oh God Jay," said Michelle. "Fucker, fucker."

And she reached out to the wall to steady herself, and her eyes closed.

When he pulled out of me, finally, leaving this feeling of emptiness. Michelle came forward, sweat on her face, and lifted her dress.

"Oh god Jay, look at this. She came!"

It was true. I had blown all over the panties and the inside of the dress. I was so out of my mind I wasn't even sure until she checked.

Jay just laughed. Then he said something that made my flesh crawl, and my pulse jump. I don't know if they planned it like this or not... He went to the door and he called out, down the hall.

"Hey Terell! Wanna fuck my girlfriend's ass?"

"Hell yeah!" I heard the reply come.

"Bring Mike, too!"

Michelle leaned close to my ear, and whispered hot into it.

"Time to hide. Have fun being me..."

I just looked at her, my mouth stuffed, my wrists aching, my cock wet and dripping, my ass opened out and about to be opened some more.

She gave me a kiss on the cheek, and disappeared.