Frat Party MILF Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hamgod
hamgod
499 Followers

"Is that the same bitch from last night?" The brother who gave Bret the beer asked.

"The MILF? Yeah." He grunted. "She's fucking depraved. Nearly came all over our porch. Think she can be some eye candy for rush tonight."

"Maybe if we have 50-year-old pledges," a guy with shaggy brown hair mocked. "We should probably get some tighter ass. Something born after the Berlin Wall Fell." He reached down and gave my ass a swat. His hand was big, strong, and it stung.

"They'll be plenty of that, Kyle, don't you worry. Gamma is gonna help us out with our rush, if we help with theirs. And hazing sorority pledges is worth it in it of itself," Bret reassured the group. "But as generous hosts, we want to have something for everyone. Besides she puts on a good show." He tousled my hair. That was meet with a laugh from the room, and my face burned. But his cock swelled, and I didn't want to disappoint it, so I kept up my pace, the soft meat of my breasts molding around his iron cock. His hips lifted, thrusting now, his muscular thighs bumping into my tits, jiggling them. I looked up at him, and he met my eyes and smiled. It was a cruel smile, but a smile nonetheless, and I felt myself melt.

"That's it bitch, like that," He grunted, a little strain in his voice. I could affect him! His eyes locked on mine. The rest of the room left my mind, and only he existed. I watched his bulging pecs heave slowly, his breath slowing. I felt his hand reach behind my head and hold in place. His whole body was lifting out of his set as he matched my administrations. Since our first meeting the night before I had been his plaything, totally at his mercy at every turn, but now he was at mine. I relished the power. He needed me. If I stopped he wouldn't get what he wanted.

"Good little fucktoy, make me cum," He reached over me slapping my ass. I had no power, I realized, pussy gushing onto the floor. Sure, I was about to make him cum, but I was the toy here. I existed, in this room at least, to bring him pleasure. I was doing what he had commanded and I realized there was no way I could stop. I needed to please him. The denial of his orgasm would be hurtful to as to him, but I couldn't call some other girl over like he could. I was desperate to be the one to make him cum. I squeezed my tits around his throbbing cock, pumping faster. His cock swelled to its largest yet.

"UNGG," he grunted, his cock exploding. A thick jet of cum shot out, flooding my eye socket. I pumped my tits rapidly. He shot another massive wad, sticking to my cheek this time. His hand clamped firmly on my head. He moaned, spraying into my face again. Some shot into my nose. It smelled good. He kept cumming, ropes of cum coating my face. Thick globs rained down on me, each one a shocking amount of cum. There was so much more than my husband ever produced. I moaned, feeling a sticky jet of spunk fly onto my forehead and hair. Bret's chest heaved, his breath heavy as his spewing cock slowed to an ooze. I stopped pumping my tits, and his hand unclamped from my head.

"Say Cheese," a voice called, and I turned my head towards it. It could tell it was Kyle from the sound, but my eyes had been sealed shut with several heavy dollops of sticky cum. I heard the shutter sound and a couple of laughs, and the reality of my situation set in again. I had just given a titjob to a frat boy, in his frat house, with all his brothers watching. And know I was sitting there, coated in his cum. And they were recording it all. If had Bret cum less, they would have seen my face burn red.

hamgod
hamgod
499 Followers
12