Fraternal Twins Pt. 02

Story Info
Older brother and sister get some free time away.
4.9k words
4.63
80.4k
77
7

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,077 Followers

This is a copyrighted work by Zeb_Carter and is not to be duplicated or copied, in part or in whole, to other sites without the explicit authorization from the Zeb_Carter.

*

Both twins cleaned up after dinner then went to the living room and turned on the TV. Slater wanted to watch the news, but Karen wanted to watch some game show. They decided on a documentary about polar bears. Neither of them really paid attention to the TV once Karen started to kiss Slater. They sat on the couch, making out and feeling each other up.

Karen was soon groaning with pleasure as Slater slowly moved his fingers in and out of her pussy. She kissed him passionately, barely able to keep her lips on his as she came and came.

"Oh fuck!"

Karen screamed as her orgasm shot through her body just barely taking her lips from his. Then her convulsions caused her to arch her back, her head now in Slater's lap. Slater watched his sister convulse with pleasure as he kept fucking her with his fingers.

"God you look so beautiful when you cum," Slater whispered.

Karen convulsed again at his words. She was breathing hard, her chest falling and rising quickly. Her eyes were staring at her brother glistening with tears. Her mouth was frozen in an oh shape while her hips bucked up and down as Slater shoved his fingers into her body.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," Karen finally yelled as she came again.

Slater slowly removed his fingers from his sister's pussy. They were slick with her juices. He shoved them into his mouth and sucked them clean. Karen sighed as she watched her brother suck her fluids from his fingers. She was so turned on just by his doing that, she had a small orgasm just watching him.

Slater slipped out from underneath Karen, standing over her. His cock was sticking straight up, his balls were tight to his body. Karen smiled as she swung her legs over the edge so she was now sitting with Slater's cock bouncing in front of her. She smiled up at him, then slipped her lips over the head of his beautiful cock. Slater groaned as his sister's tongue licked the underside of his cock. He was on the verge of coming.

"Oh shit," he yelled. "I'm going to come."

Karen started to suck harder. When the first spurt of Slater's cum hit the back of her throat, she shook with orgasm. She swallowed and swallowed, as rope after rope of semen splashed in her mouth. She groaned each time. Her brother tasted wonderful. She kept his cock in her mouth, even as it started to soften.

"Oh my god, you're good at the Karen," Slater said softly.

Karen smiled pulling his soft cock from her mouth.

"God, I love you," she said stroking him gently.

"I love you, too," Slater said groaning.

Karen kept stroking her brother's cock until it was hard again. She smiled up and him, laying back she spread her legs. Slater looked surprised but slipped between her legs. His hard cock got even harder. He looked into Karen's eyes.

"Are you sure? Once we cross this line, there is no coming back. We will be labeled as having committed incest."

"I'm sure, Slater. I'm so sure I want you inside my body."

"Are you on the pill?" Slater asked.

"Yes, mom made sure I was in my sophomore year. She didn't want me to get pregnant even though I stayed a virgin until the end of my junior year."

"Good."

Slater lined his cock up with his sister's vagina. He slowly pressed into her body.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed.

"Am I hurting you?" Slater asked.

"A little, but it feels so good to be stretched out. Keep going sweetie," Karen replied.

Slater pushed slow and easy into his beautiful sister. She didn't scream anymore, just moaned as each inch of his cock slipped into her pussy. Then Slater was pressing against her cervix. She grunted a little. He pulled back a little and she smiled up at him.

"That's good. Oh god, you feel so good inside me," Karen growled.

"You are so hot," Slater croaked.

Karen closed her eyes and pressed her head back into the cushion under her. She moaned her body shaking with a small orgasm.

"Fuck me brother, fuck me hard," Karen said softly.

Slater withdrew his cock until just the head was inside his sister's pussy.

"Slam it into me," Karen yelled.

Slater slammed into his sister's pussy. Fast and hard. He started to pound into her as fast and as hard as he could. Karen started to scream with the first slam into her body. Slater kept up his pace. He was young and powerful. His sister moaned and groaned as he did. Karen was now just looking up at Slater with amazement. She had never felt something so good. Even when she started to use a vibrator on herself, it wasn't as good as Slater's cock.

"Oh my fucking god," Karen screamed.

She was coming and coming. A never-ending stream of orgasms as her brother's cock pounded her into the cushions. Just thinking about what her brother and she were doing was making her cum. What Slater's cock was doing to her was fantastic. She was on the verge of passing out when the blackness of unconsciousness overwhelmed her.

Looking down at his sister, Slater saw here just pass out. He just kept fucking her, he was almost there, again. Karen started to come back from the darkness when Slater slammed into her one last time and roared his orgasm to the room. Spurt after spurt of her brother's semen filled her pussy. She felt every splash of his seed in her belly. Karen wrapped her arms around Slater holding onto him tightly. She pressed her lips to his as they both came. Their tongues fought for dominance. She let Slater win.

They kissed for a long time. Then Slater's cock, now soft, slipped from Karen's pussy. His cum splashed from her onto the cushion. She started to giggle. Slater pulled away and looked down at her as her giggle became a full-blown laugh.

"What?" Slater asked.

"I just wonder how many times mom and dad lay here and dad's cum splashed out of mom onto these cushions after we went to bed?"

"Not something I want to dwell on," Slater said.

"Then why is your cock getting hard? I can feel it poking me."

Slater groaned. Then he shook his head.

"Fine. I find mom..."

"Don't say it. If you do, I will make it happen."

"What?"

"I have seen the way mom looks at you when your head is turned away from her. Her eyes fill with passion and her nipples get hard. I have watched her for the past two years, watch you."

"What about dad and you?" Slater asked.

"Eww," Karen said. "No. Sorry to say, I don't find dad attractive in that way. Have you seen him looking at me like he would...I don't even want to think of it."

"No. Never. He has smiled whenever you came into the room, but went right back to what he was doing before you did. But mom?"

"I think if you wanted to she would. That is something I would like to watch."

"What?"

"You fucking mom, silly," Karen said.

"Oh my god, you are...never mind."

"I'm what? Perverted? I know that. I have wanted to fuck you for a long time. Ever since I felt your cock get hard as I pinned you to the floor. I desperately wanted you to take my virginity instead of the guy that did, but I didn't know how you felt about having sex with me back then."

Slater pressed his lips to Karen's hard. He kept kissing her. He slipped his cock back into her body. She groaned as he did. Then she felt full again. She shook with orgasm as he pressed his cock into her all the way. She was now stretched out enough for him to fill her.

"Oh god," she said softly. "I love you so much."

Karen wrapped her arms around her brother holding him tight. Slater pressed his lips to her neck, gently kissing her pulse point. She moaned. He slowly withdrew from her body. Then gently pushed back inside her. He made love to his sister, he wasn't fucking her wildly. Karen sighed each time he withdrew from deep inside her. She moaned as he pressed into her. Salter was a long way from coming, again. He just looked down at his sister's lovely face as it contorted with pleasure.

"Slater, you feel so good inside me," Karen said almost growling.

"I love you too," Slater responded smiling at her.

For what seemed like hours, Slater made soft, easy love to his twin. The only movement was their hips. As Slater pressed down into her, Karen pressed up to meet him, to get him all the way inside her body. She felt him squirt inside her. He just growled deep in his chest as rope after rope of his seed shot out of the tip of his dick. Karen pulled on his ass to get him all the way inside her body. He was pressed against her cervix. She felt his come shoot inside her womb. She would have to douche to get all of him out of her. Then she was shaking with her final orgasm. It continued for hours but was really only a few minutes.

She lay looking up at her brother. He, propped up on his outstretched arms, was looking down at her, with love and lust in his eyes. She smiled up at him, running her hands up and down his muscular chest. He groaned as she pinched his nipples.

"God I love you so much," he said pulling his soft cock out of her.

She giggled as his second load of cum splashed out and onto the cushion under her.

"I love you so much, I don't know if I will be able to be away from you for long," she said her voice husky with her passion. "I better go clean up."

Slater moved so his sister could get up. He watched her as his cum ran slowly down her legs. He smiled as she looked at the giant wet spot on the couch cushion. Nodding he went to the kitchen and got some paper towels to clean up. There was still a wet spot on the cushion, but it wasn't semen, it was now just plain water. Karen came back from the bathroom.

"Oh, you cleaned it up already. I wanted to smell it to see if I could identify it."

"You don't think mom and dad would have cleaned it up before they went to bed?"

"You're right, of course, they would."

Karen leaned down and sniffed the wet spot. She giggled.

"Yep, that's the smell I remember some mornings when lay here watching cartoons."

"Really?" Slater asked.

"Yep."

"Why were you smelling couch cushions?"

"Well when I got up, they were still wet and I wondered why?" Karen said. "What? You didn't think mom and dad had sex when we were all up here?"

"I didn't think about stuff like that back then."

"I'm talking about last year," Karen said laughing.

"Oh." Slater swatted Karen on her naked ass. "Smartass."

"Sorry, Slater. Now, tell me about your fantasies about mom?"

"What?"

"Tell me. I know you have them because I have them too."

"What?"

"I want to fuck her too," Karen said softly.

"Well, I'll be damned. You like girls too?"

"I don't know, I have never been with another girl. But I do know I would like to be with mom."

"Well, she is a girl, no doubt about that."

"I see. Your cock is hard again. What are you thinking about?"

"Mom and me, on the raft, late at night. Her in her bikini just sitting there with me talking. I lean over and kiss her neck. She moans. My cock is so hard it hurts. I can see her nipple pushing against her bikini top. They look delicious. I kiss her lips. She doesn't pull back, nor does she lean in. I just kiss her soft lips. I press my tongue through my lips and touch hers. Mom sighs and opens her mouth for me. My tongue is caressing her tongue. Hers is caressing mine back.

"Her hand comes up to hold my head gently. I move my hand to her cheek. She moans softly. I move my hand down her jawline to her sweet neck. She shudders. I keep moving my hand until I am holding her marvelous breast. Her breath explodes from her lungs, her head pulling back from mine.

"She doesn't say a word as I gently squeeze and weigh her wonderful breast. A hand, her hand, caresses my hard cock. I groan as I look into her eyes. She is looking back into mine. We both sigh together. She says, 'I want to see your cock.' With my free hand, I push my trunks down my legs. She gasps as it bounces up between my legs, her hand now stroking me. I cum. My semen shoots straight up into the air between us. Mom giggles. I groan at each pulse of my cock. Some of my cum lands on mom's hair, her breasts, and her face. The rest lands on my legs. Mom bends down and licks the sperm from my legs. I remain hard as a rock. While she bent over I pull the string holding her top on. When she rises her tits are on display.

"I groan at the sight of them. They are perfect, even though she breastfeed three little ones just recently."

I stopped talking and groaned as Karen gently stroked my cock in her warm hand.

"Go on, this is really hot," Karen said smiling up at me.

"I lean forward and take a nipple in my mouth. Mom softly cries out. I suckle at her breast for some time. Then she whispers, 'Slater, we must stop.' I groan looking up into her eye. 'I don't want to. I want to fuck your wonderful body.' I tell her. She sighs as I squeeze her breast. She slowly lays back lifting her hips. I grab her bikini bottoms and pulled them off. She spreads her legs for me. I get between them. She grabs my hard cock and pulls me until I'm pressing against her entrance. 'I need you inside me again.' she says. I press forward. I'm inside her body again."

"What do you mean again?" Karen asked.

"I came out that tunnel when I was born. In my fantasy, I am in it again, but only my cock."

"Oh, right. Continue."

"I press slowly into mom. I want to savor every moment. Mom is whimpering and shaking with passion. Then I'm in her all the way. 'God, you're bigger than your father.' she tells me. I don't know what to think, but I pull slowly out and started to fuck her. Well really, make love to her. Slow and easy I press in and pull out. Eyes open she stars up at me with a smile on her lips. I lower my head and kiss her wonderful lips. Sighing she kisses me back with passion. I make love to her for over an hour. She has multiple orgasms. At the end, I just pull out of her and cum on her stomach. She nods with approval. Then pulls my lips to hers. We kiss for a long time. Then she says, 'We better get back inside.' Nodding I put on my trucks and help her with her top.

"We swim silently back to the shore, drying ourselves on the porch. Mom pulls my lips to hers one last time. She stands looking at me. 'I love you.' she says. 'I love you to mom,' I tell her in return. Nodding she goes inside. Still, all worked up I sit staring out at the raft. And that's the end of that."

"Any others?" Karen asked.

"Yes, but that is all you're getting tonight. How about you? What are your fantasies with mom?"

"I don't know if I should tell you. You might make it happen."

"Tell me," I said with authority.

"Fine, fine. The three little ones want to go for a boat ride. Dad calls the Johnsons across the lake asking if he could borrow their boat. They tell him of course. He and you with the three little ones head out to get the boat and spend the afternoon on the water. Mom and I are alone. She doesn't want to go swimming but puts her bikini on anyway. I put mine on, just in case. We sit in the lounge on the porch just talking about anything and everything while looking out over the lake.

"The subject of sex comes up. Mom mentioned boys and one thing led to another and I found we were talking about sex. I told mom about my disaster of a first time. She sympathized, telling me about her first time. At first, I thought 'Ewwww'. Then her story was so much like mine I felt sorry for her. I knew she felt sorry for me. I moved over and put my arm around her shoulders. She turned her head to look at me. I kissed her on the lips for a split second.

"She shivered, then kissed me on the lips. It was longer than a second. When she finally pulled away, I asked, 'Mom?' She smiled at me patted my cheek. Then went back to looking at the lake. We saw, dad and you go zipping by. The three little ones were having a great time. Mom then said she was going inside and would I join her to keep her company. I nodded and we went inside sitting on the couch. Once we were comfortable, she pulled my lips to hers. I kissed her back, hard. I put my hand on her breast and she shivered, pulling her lips from mine. 'What are you doing young lady?' she asked me. I told her I wanted to make love to her. She acted shocked, then kissed me so hard that I thought I would pass out.

"Getting up, she pulled me to her and dads bedroom. She closed and locked the door. She started to take off her bikini. I took mine off and we both fell into bed. I tasted my first pussy and I loved it. We made love to each other for over an hour. When we were done, she made a phone call. Half an hour later you and dad came home. Mom made dinner and we ate. Not another word was said about what we did that day."

"Wow!" Slater said squeezing his hard dick.

"I have a couple of others but I'm not sharing them," Karen told me.

"Well that one was a doozy and I can make the part about me and dad taking the three little ones out on the lake for a day if you want?"

"And I can make yours come true if you want me to. Do you want that?"

We both looked at each other for a long time. Slater's cock was so hard it hurt. He really loved his mom. She was a beautiful woman, even after having five children. He was also in lust with her. He would love to make love to her, as long as his father didn't find out. But then mom might just tell him when they had their nightly pillow talk. He wasn't afraid of his dad finding out, he just didn't want to hurt him. He didn't want to hurt his mom either. If she rebuffed him, he would back off and never try again. He had to assume though, that if she didn't pull away, that she wanted it to happen.

Karen and he talked about what they fantasized about for the rest of the night. When they went to bed, they both slept together. Slater slipped between her legs and pressed his hard cock into her slippery pussy. She moaned, kissing him hard. Slater moved his body so he wasn't laying on top of Karen, but could keep his hard cock inside her wonderful body. In this position, they couldn't kiss, but they could stay coupled even as they fell asleep. It was sometime before that happened and then it was sometime before they became uncoupled. So ended their first day alone together.

* * * *

Slater woke up and felt for his sister. Karen had rolled to the edge of the bed and was softly snoring. Slater lay there looking at her wonderful body. She was beautiful. He coughed, loudly. Karen stirred, but quickly settled back down. He waited a few minutes and coughed again, just a little louder. Karen didn't stir at all.

"What?" she said softly.

"Are you getting up, beautiful?" Slater asked.

Karen rolled toward him, until she was face to face with him, looking into his eyes.

"I am up. What did you have in mind?"

"No regrets from last night?" Slater asked.

"No, none. Last night was fantastic. I can't wait to do even more today."

Slater laughed hugging his sister to him. Suddenly, both their cell phones started to ring.

"Oh my gosh, did you forget to call mom and dad and tell them we made it safely?" Karen asked.

"I thought you were going to do that? Shit." Slater grabbed his phone, it was closer.

Sure enough, it was his mother.

"Hi, mom. We're fine. I'm sorry. We each thought the other called you and dad. No, she's in the other room. I can hear her phone ringing in the living room...I'll tell her. I love you too mom. See you in two weeks then. Yes. Yes. We'll call you in a day or two. Bye, mom." Slater closed his phone. "Man, that was bad of us. Mom sounded really worried about us. You should wait about a half an hour and call her to soothe her ruffled feathers."

"I will. Sorry. I should have called before I went running to the water. But I really thought you would remember before joining me on the raft."

"I guess seeing your tits for the first time, made me forget all about calling. I'm also surprised that neither of us thought of it last night when we were sharing our fantasies about mom."

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,077 Followers
12