Fraternal Twins Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers

"I love you too, my dear, sweet Karen. I promise not to poke my nose in where it doesn't belong unless the girl I fall in love with is in trouble."

Karen hit him in the arm.

"I love you," Karen said, even though Slater knew from the punch, she did.

They both lay back down, enjoying the warmth of the sun as it beat down upon their tan skin. Slater lay there thinking about what Karen had said. He thought and thought about having a woman, girl, at school, he loved. Could he love another as much as he loved Karen? If he wanted any kind of normal life, he would have to. Wouldn't he? And Karen, she would have to meet someone and fall in love to have any kind of life. The kind of life they really wanted. Family. They loved their family. Even the little rugrats.

Karen lay there, looking over at her wonderful brother once in a while. But she too was thinking about what lies ahead of them. After this four weeks, they would be going to college in different parts of the country. Karen loved her brother. She loved him very much. She knew, deep down inside Slater and she couldn't have a family. And she wanted a family. She very much wanted a family. She loved her little sister and brothers. She did love Slater more and differently, but he couldn't ever give her a family. The family she really wanted.

As the sun started to go down, the twins put the blanket and towels in the plastic bag and Karen stuffed it up under the raft, showing Slater where. Then they slowly swam ashore. In the house, they showered, dressed and headed out for Kalleen, to eat. They stopped at the pizza place and ordered a pizza to go. They each got a couple of sodas and waited. When the pizza was ready the left for home.

In the house, they washed for dinner and sat at the table to eat. Neither of them said a word while they wolfed down the pizza. They did look at each other and smile. Often. After dinner, they undressed and lay on the couch together to watch TV. Slater was behind Karen. He would kiss her neck every once in awhile. Karen would giggle each time. She wouldn't tell him to stop, she kind of liked what he was doing. When his hand moved from her stomach to her breast, she groaned. Placing her hand on his, she pressed his hand into her flesh.

"I love you so much," Slater said, kissing her neck.

"I love you too," Karen replied.

* * * *

For the next couple of days, the twins just hung around the house or out on the raft. They didn't go anywhere except to get groceries. They ate, they slept and they made love. Karen couldn't get enough of her brother. Slater couldn't get enough of his sister. They talked a lot about what would happen once they were apart. Slater promised he would come see her on long weekends. It was only a two-hour flight and he had plenty of money saved to buy airline tickets.

"Plus we'll see each other when we go home for holidays. We'll find time to love each other, don't worry."

"I'm not worried. I just know I will miss you, miss you so badly that..."

"Karen. My dear sweet Karen. You mustn't think that way. You will eventually find someone and I will take a backseat to your feelings for him."

"No, no, no, my feelings for you will never take a backseat to anyone," Karen replied vehemently.

"You will, as will I. It doesn't mean I have stopped loving you. Really it doesn't. It just means I have another special person in my life."

"I know Slater, I know. I have been doing a lot of thinking about just that."

"Me too," Slater said pressing his lips to Karen's.

Karen kissed him back. They were out on the raft. It was a sunny, warm day. They lay there for a while making out, then got up and jumped into the water to cool off. They had another week to themselves here at the lake house. They planned to enjoy every minute of it they could. During their swim, they went under the raft to kiss and feel each other's bodies. They also found a little platform had been added to the chain that held the raft in place. It was made of plastic. It was covered in algae that made it slippery. But taking one of the older towels down, they could wipe away the slick stuff.

When they stood on the platform, they found it was just the right height that they could fuck under the raft and keep their heads above water. Their parents had to have put this there. Karen and Slater looked at each other and laughed as he slid his cock into her pussy. For the next week, nothing untoward happened. The twins loved each other. They had to skip days because Karen was sore from the prior day, but they could still kiss and feel each other. And Karen could suck Slater's cock. She loved sucking his cock. And Slater could gently suck Karen's clit. He loved eating her pussy.

It was the Friday night before their family would be arriving. They had called and told Slater they would be there around noon. He had expressed his happiness at their arrival. Karen had also talked to her mom, telling her how much she missed all of them. They went to bed together for the last time. They made love until four in the morning. Then Slater went to his bed and fell asleep. Karen, in her own bed, missed him deeply that night, day, but fell asleep rather quickly.

To be continued...

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers
12