Fraternal Twins Pt. 05

Story Info
Dad and Slater take the little ones for a boat ride.
4.5k words
4.65
28.6k
39
4

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers

This is a copyrighted work by Zeb_Carter and is not to be duplicated or copied, in part or in whole, to other sites without the explicit authorization from the Zeb_Carter.

Fraternal Twins - Part 05

Slater was awakened by the two boys climbing into bed with him. He opened his eyes looking at them.

"Mom and dad's door is locked. I don't think they want to be bothered and we're hungry," Troy said.

"Okay, okay," Slater said swinging his feet out of bed and sitting up.

The two boys watched him. Slater picked up his t-shirt and put it on. Turning to the two boys he smiled and pulled them to him, giving them a big hug. He loved them so much.

"Okay, out to the kitchen. I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be out in a second," Slater told them. "Just sit at the table," he said sternly.

The two boys hurried out of his bedroom as he crossed to the bathroom. Before he could close the door, Karen slipped in, kissing him roughly.

"I have to pee," he said.

"Me too, so hurry up," Karen replied.

Slater whipped out his cock and peed. He was so full her being there didn't bother him in the least. When he was done, she pulled her pants down and sat, releasing a torrent of pee into the bowl. Slater washed his hands, then left while his sister was still going. When he got to the kitchen all three little ones were sitting quietly at the table. He smiled at them.

"I'm proud of you three," he told them.

The three smiled back at him. He turned and pulled the cereals that they liked from the cabinet. All three smiled even bigger. Slater then took three bowls out of the dishwasher and placed them each with a spoon in front of a child. He poured the cereal into each bowl. He smiled at them as he turned to get the milk. Karen was standing there with it in her hand, smiling at him. He caressed her cheek and let her pour.

As Karen sat down with the three kids, Slater went to the hall and looked down at the master bedroom door. It was still closed. It wasn't like mom not to get up with the three kids when they came knocking on the bedroom door. Frowning he walked down the hall. At the door, he listened. He could hear his parents talking. Mom was crying, Dad was trying to comfort her. He nodded, turned and returned to the kitchen. He too was hungry.

Karen had a bowl in front of her, munching away at a mouthful of cereal. Slater saw a bowl in front of his chair. Smiling he picked up the cereal he liked, poured some in his bowl pouring milk in after. Grabbing a spoon out of the dishwasher, he sat and started eating. The three little ones finished. Slater got up, took then in the living room. Turned on the TV so they could watch cartoons.

"Now be quiet as you can. Mom and dad are trying to relax."

"I heard mom crying Slater," Emily said.

"I know. She lost a very close friend. She is very sad about that. She told me and Karen last night. So, if you could be very quiet and let her grieve, she will feel a lot better in a little while." Slater hated lying to them, but it was for their own good for now.

All three, eyes wide, nodded at their big brother. He smiled at them and nodded. They turned and watched TV quietly.

"You lie very well," Karen whispered as he sat back down.

"Was it really a lie?" He asked her.

She looked at him, her head tilted to the side thinking.

"I guess you weren't lying after all," she said leaning in kissing him on the cheek.

The two finished their cereal and cleaned up the table and rinsed the dishes, leaving them on the counter.

"Well, what do we do with the kids?" Karen asked.

"I guess we take care of them until mom and dad come out of the bedroom. I think they deserve a little alone time, don't you?"

"Of course. Emily, come with me," Karen called her roommate.

"Boys, come with me. We're going outside to play, get your swimsuits on, okay."

All three smiled and headed to their rooms to change. Slater went to the bathroom pulling the boy's suits and his off the towel rack. Karen was right behind him grabbing her bikini and Emily's suit.

The boys and Slater were waiting on the porch for Emily and Karen. When they came out, Karen helped Emily with putting on her lifejacket. The boys already had theirs on and were anxious to get out to the raft.

Taking a hold of the lifejackets the boys wore, Slater looked at them sternly.

"You try to go anyplace else other than the raft, I will personally pull you under until you have swallowed a gallon of water. You two got that?"

"Yes Slater," they both answered.

"Let's go," said Slater leading the boys into the lake.

Karen followed with Emily. With the two boys not trying to get away, it only took minutes until they were all on the raft. There was a lot of laughing and giggling. The boys wanted to jump off into the water without their lifejackets. Slater put the kibosh on that. And jumping in with them on was also dangerous for them. But Slater did lower them down into the water and let them float around near the raft. When they disappeared under the raft, Slater shook his head and started to jump up and down on the raft. The boys came out quickly and climbed up on the raft.

They rested awhile, laughing as they looked at their brother. Slater scowled them, then started laughing. They stayed out by the raft for two hours. Then they all heard a whistle from shore. It was their father standing on the porch waving them to come ashore. Slater once again warned the boys about taking off. They nodded and swam directly to shore. They were happy to see their father. They sat while he removed their lifejackets. Karen removed Emily's and let her go. The three went into the house after hugging and kissing their father.

"Is mom up?" Slater asks his dad.

"She is. I want to thank you two. Whatever you did, helped her with...she was a different person this morning. Thank you."

"You're welcome, dad," Slater said with a straight face taking his offered hand. They also hugged, like father and son.

As Slater turned to go in the house, Karen caught sight of his face. A tear was rolling down his cheek. Karen hugged her dad, turning from him and going in the house. Dad followed.

"Is it ready yet, Eileen?" Dad asked.

"Yes, it is dear," Mom replied as she set two plates down on the table.

Only then did she turn and hug her young children. They lined up to get their hugs and kisses. Then they were off to the living room to watch cartoons. Karen butted in front of Slater to hug her mom. She kissed mom's cheek then stepped away blocking Dad's view of his son and wife. Slater hugged his mom gently. He kissed her on the lips quickly.

"I love you so much," he whispered in her ear.

She shivered as he let her go. Smiling she turned and sat with her husband to have breakfast. Slater and Karen retired to the living room to keep the little ones under control.

* * * *

When mom and dad were done eating they joined the kids in the living room. Dad in his chair and mom on the couch between Slater and Karen. Karen wrapped her mom in her arms and just held her. Slater took Mom's hand in his. They watched as the three kids played quietly in front of the TV.

"What have you two done with my children?" Eileen asked Slater and Karen.

"Nothing. I did warn them that you weren't feeling good because you lost someone who was close to you. They didn't even question me about it," Slater replied

"Oh, my. They understood what lost means?"

"I don't know about that, but they understood you not feeling well and how mad I would be if they made too much noise this morning."

"Ah, you getting mad is what clinched it then," Mom said smiling at her son.

She tasseled his hair as he smiled at her. Dad was busy watching his children and smiling. Karen got up, went and sat on her dad's lap, putting her arms around his shoulders.

"I love you, dad," she whispered.

He grinned as he patted her knee. "I love you to Karen," he said.

Mom grinned. She leaned back against Slater. He put his arms around her and smiled as the kids laughed at whatever was on TV. Watching his father he saw him doze off, then wake. He smiled, look around to see if his wife saw him. She had but looked away in time so she wasn't looking at him when he woke. Karen just sat there quietly. Her eyes were full of tears, but none leaked down her cheeks.

Slater was almost on the verge of tears too. He could feel his mother's tears as they fell on his arm. He didn't say anything, but he knew. Then it was lunchtime for the kids.

"Time to feed the little ones. Karen and I will take care of it for you mom," he whispered in her ear. She nodded squeezing his thigh.

"Karen, time to feed them," Slater said. Karen nodded, kissed her dad's cheek and got up off him.

Her and Slater herded the kids into the kitchen. They made sandwiches for them. Peanut butter and jelly of course. The three of them clapped their hands at that. Slater and Karen also decided to have PB&J sandwiches. Slater poured everyone a glass of milk. Karen looked at him like he was nuts, but drank it anyway. When Slater looked into the living room, Dad was sitting with Mom on the couch. He was holding her tight, she was leaning into him. Slater could see her crying as Dad held her. He quickly looked back at the table.

Karen caught his eye. She nodded. She didn't have to turn to see them holding each other. Slater nodded back at her. Slater got up, went to the cabinets and started to take things out. He then went to the fridge and pulled out a bunch of water bottles. Then he went and got his and Karen's backpacks. Karen met him in the hall.

"What?" she asked.

"We are taking the little ones on a hike, to give mom and dad some time alone. Is that okay?"

"Sure. Just want to know what's going on," she responded taking her pack from him.

They packed the bags and took the children to their rooms to get changed. Once the boys were dressed for the hike, he knelt down beside them.

"I'm going to go change. You two wait here. If I come back and you are not here, you know what I'm going to do to you?"

"Yes, Slater," they both said, then sat on Troy's bed.

Slater went to change. When he returned, the two boys were right where he left them. Emily was sitting there too.

"You would never do what you told them, would you?" Emily asked.

Slater had to turn away from them all, he almost broke up laughing. He put a scowl on his face and looked at Emily. She gasped at his look.

"What do you think Emily?" Slater growled at her.

She didn't say a word. Slater went to her, wrapped her in his arms and hugged her. He hugged the boys just as hard.

"I'm so happy you have done what you were told so I don't have to do what I told them." Then Slater smiled at them all. "Come on, we'll wait on the porch for your big sister."

Slater led them through the living room, he stood in front of his parents so the kids couldn't see their mom crying. As they went through the door. Slater turned to his parents.

"Karen and I are going to take them on a hike around the lake, you should have a couple of hours to yourselves."

Eileen got up and hugged Slater and kisses him on the cheek. He smiled at her and his dad and hurried out the door. Karen came out a few seconds later. Slater got the kids lined up and put Karen in the rear to keep them in line. He started out slow. The little ones talked to each other and to Karen. Every once in awhile they would ask Slater a question about something they had seen along the path they followed. Slater always knew the answer.

When they were halfway around the lake and they were in front of the Johnson's place, the little ones started with wanting a boat ride. The Johnson's were sitting out on their porch as the kids walked by shouting about a boat ride. Mister Johnson started laughing got up and went in the house. Missus Johnson came down to the lake where the path was and said hello to everyone. She hugged Slater, then Karen and then each of the little ones. They all said hello politely and stood there looking up at her. She was talking with Karen and Slater.

"So how's your Mom and your Dad?" She asked.

"They're fine, we took the little ones on a hike to give them some time together," Slater said quickly.

"Good, good. I believe George is inside getting the keys to the boat for you. You kids have fun out on the water and be careful," Doris said to Slater.

Slater was about to tell her they didn't really want the boat when Karen gave him a poke in the ribs. He scowled at her, then suddenly smiled at her nodding. George came ambling

down from the house holding out the keys to Slater. Slater smiled at him.

"Thank you very much Mister Johnson," Slater said.

"George. How many times do I have to tell you that son?"

"Sorry...George," Slater said. George just smiled.

"You have fun. If you want you can keep it a couple of days, we won't be needing it until next weekend when the kids are coming down."

"Well, thank you very much, George," Karen said giving him a big hug and kiss on the cheek. George blushed. Doris giggled at her husband. The little ones were already running toward the boat tied up to the dock.

"Whoa," Slater yelled. "You guys slow down or else."

The three actually slowed down. Doris gasped, then started to laugh.

"I've never seen them listen like that. What is the or else Slater?" she asked.

"It doesn't matter. I would never hurt them, but they don't know that yet."

Both Doris and George laughed as Slater and Karen walked to the boat. The kids were standing on the dock waiting. When Slater nodded at them, they scrambled over the side of the boat and each of them sat in a seat. Slater and Karen stepped into the boat. Karen got the kids situated in their seats, scowling them to stay seated. Slater sat in the Captain's chair and started the engine. Then he ran up to the bow to cast off.

He was quickly in the Captain's chair and moving the boat away from the dock slowly. Once out far enough, he gave the engine a little more gas and headed across the lake to the family house. The three little ones started to laugh and shout for him to go faster. Slater just shook his head as he navigated over to the house. He slowed way down as he came close to shore. They didn't have a dock, so he had to gently ground the boat onto the shore. Karen was up front, now, with a rope so she could tie off the bow to the closest tree. Once she had done that, Slater shut off the engine.

He then took the little ones up front and gently lowered them to the ground. Karen grabbed them and shooed them up to the house. Mom and Dad came out onto the porch to catch the children in a hug. Slater walked up to the house.

"Hey dad, why don't we take the little ones for a ride around the lake for...oh for about an hour or so?" Slater asked his dad.

He was smiling at the excited children as they jumped up and down asking their dad to take them for a ride. Karen was looking at Slater, smiling at him. She winked. He smiled back at her. Dad went in the house, got everyone's lifejacket and off they went. As the sound of the engine slowly faded into the distance, Karen put her arm around her mother's waist.

Turning to look at her daughter, Karen pressed her lips to moms. Eileen didn't shy away. She kissed her daughter back but pulled away sooner than Karen wanted her to.

"Why don't we go inside?" Eileen said softly. Karen's eyes opened wide as she watched her mother step inside the house.

"Sure," Karen replied following her mother into the house.

As Karen's eyes adjusted to the darkness inside the house, her mother was waiting for her and wrapped her arms around her daughter.

"God I love you, baby," Eileen said softly, just hugging Karen tightly.

"I love you too, Mom," Karen replied gently kissing her mom's neck.

Eileen shivered at her daughter's kiss. Spinning out of Karen's arms, Eileen grabbed her daughter's hand and pulled her down the hall to the master bedroom. Once there with the door closed and locked, Eileen, turned to her daughter.

"I understand that you want me, in a way that is completely wrong?"

Karen smiled at her mom. With a passionate gleam in her eyes, Karen walked slowly to where her mom stood.

"I want to make love to you. I want to feel, kiss, and lick your beautiful body. I want you to do the same to me. I want to slide my fingers into your pussy, over and over until you cum so hard you pass out from the pleasure. Then I want to eat your pussy until you cum down my throat. Is that what you mean by completely wrong?" Karen licked her lips.

"Yes that would qualify as completely wrong," Eileen whispered shivering.

They stood there looking at each other. Karen smiled. Eileen smiled.

"You do realize how wrong what you want to do to me and what you want me to do to you is?" Eileen asked.

Karen nodded. Eileen smiled once more.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Mom asked with her eyebrows raised.

Karen leans in, kissing her mother softly. Mom sighed as their lips touched. Karen's hands went to Mom's blouse and started to unbutton the soft cotton top. Mom, shivered as she reached for the hem of Karen's t-shirt. She pulled it up her daughter's torso to find the Karen was not wearing a bra. Mom sighed as her hands touch bare breasts. Karen shook as Mom's hands touched her skin.

Both women took a step back. Eileen's blouse was open. Karen's t-shirt was up above her tits. They looked at each other. Karen ripped her t-shirt over her head and tossed it on the floor. Mom let her blouse slip off her shoulders, reached behind her and unclipped her bra letting it fall from her body.

"You are gorgeous Mom," Karen croaked.

"You are too, baby girl," Eileen told her daughter.

Karen pushed her jeans and panties down her legs quickly. Eileen unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Placing her thumbs in the waistband, Mom pushed her panties to the floor. Karen groaned as she looked at her mother's body.

"God now you're even prettier," Karen growled stepping in close.

"So are you, my dear," Eileen huffed raising her arms to wrap Karen in her embrace.

The two just hug there at the foot of the bed, staring into each other's eyes. Karen sighed at the feel of Eileen's tits pressing against hers. Eileen moaned when Karen pushed her vulva against hers. Eileen kissed her daughter. Karen pulled her lips from her Mom's. She pushed her Mom back onto the bed. Eileen crawled backward to the middle of the bed, watching her daughter follow her. Karen stopped looking down at Eileen's vulva.

"I need to taste you," Karen growled.

Slowly, ever so slowly, Eileen watched her daughter lower her lips to her labia. When they touched, it was like an electric shock shot through her body. Her head flew back and her legs shot out to her sides. Her hips bucked and she screamed. Karen held her lips to Eileen's nether lips until she had calmed down. When her mother looked back down at her, Karen slipped her tongue between Eileen's labia. Karen groaned at her taste. Sucking, gently, Karen pulled Mom's labia into her warm, wet mouth.

Eileen shivered and shook as her orgasms rolled like thunder across her body. Eileen closed her eyes and just lay back to enjoy what her daughter was doing to her. She couldn't believe she was letting Karen do what she was doing. She also couldn't believe she was enjoying it so much. She cried out when another orgasm rushed through her body. Reaching down she pulled Karen's face up and away from her crotch. Karen smiled up at her, crawling slowly up Eileen's body. Karen pushed her face against Eileen's breasts, sucking a nipple into her mouth. Eileen pushed her head back against the mattress, her eyes rolling up into her head.

Shaking with another orgasm, Karen's lips pressed against Eileen's. Eileen's arms shot up and around Karen, pulling her down on top of her. The two women kissed, hard, tongues battled back and forth between their mouths. Karen was moaning, Eileen was moaning. Eileen rolled so she was now on top of Karen. She pulled her lips from Karen's.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers
12