Fraternal Twins Pt. 06

Story Info
Slater and his mom have a good time on the raft.
4.2k words
4.7
37.9k
39
2

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers

This is an original work by Zeb_Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

*

Slater and Karen were sitting on the couch watching TV when their mom came out wrapped in her robe. She went to the end of the couch sitting down facing the twins. Slater was next to her and went to put his arm around her. She pushed him away shaking her head. Slater nodded, but still smiled at her.

"I'm sorry, but we really have to talk...no, don't turn the TV off, just lower the volume a little. I have some things to tell you and discuss with you."

"Okay mom," Slater said nodding to Karen to turn down the volume. Karen nodded back and lowered the volume, then turned to face her mom.

"Where to start...okay, okay, Slater...last night...last night was wonderful...but should have never happened. Karen...the same goes for you this afternoon. I love you two so much, but what we did is oh so wrong. No, please let me finish...I...oh god, I needed all that alone time with your father so much. And I would like more, as much as I can get for the rest of the two weeks we will be here. I know it will be a burden on you two, but I will make the time for you..."

"Mom, we will be happy to take the little ones out every day. We have the boat for two more days, we'll make sure you and dad have all the time you want mom."

"We will, we love you both so much," Karen squeaked as tears started rolling down her cheeks.

"You two have been so good. And you, Karen, sitting with your father like you did today, he was so happy. All he wants is to spend time with me and your children. If we can have just a little time in the morning and then a couple of hours in the afternoon, I will be the happiest woman in the world," Mom said,

"Mom, of course, we'll help. We love Emily, Carl, and Troy too," Karen said.

"I also want to discuss what happened last night and this afternoon with you two. I know it's wrong and I bet you do too. But last night, I couldn't help myself. The same goes for this afternoon. I love you both. I...I also want to...do it again," Mom said shuddering

Slater just looked at his mom. Karen shivered at the thought of having her mother again.

"Mom," Slater said.

"Now, there is one thing I really need to know. Are you two having sex together?" Mom asked her eyes glaring at them.

"Slater and I...had sexual relations all last week and the week before," Karen said smugly. Mom scowled, but then smiled looking away from her twins.

"Just as I thought," Mom said. "The way you two treat each other, plus I saw Slater coming out of the bathroom after seeing you go in, Karen."

"I'm on the pill, mom," Karen quipped.

"Well, I'm not...don't get excited Slater, I did have my tubes tied after Troy."

Slater breathed a sigh of relief. Karen giggled at him. Mom just smiled and tousled his hair. Slater grabbed her hand and press the palm to his lips. Eileen shivered at his touch. Karen got up, went to her mother and pulled Mom's lips to hers for only a second. Mom looked up at her.

"I'm going to bed," she said pulling Slater's lips to hers. Slater groaned. Mom sighed. Karen pulled away hurried to her bedroom.

Slater and mom were alone. Both of them looked at each other. Neither of them said a word. Slater leaned toward his mom, pressing his lips to hers. Eileen kissed him back. She sighed when he pulled his lips away. She looked out the window. It was dark. Nodding she stood, letting the robe drop to her feet. Her beautiful body was on display for her handsome son to see. Slater gasped at his mother's audacity. He stood, pushed his shorts to the floor. Standing her pulled his t-shirt over his head.

Taking his hand in hers, Mom led him out the door down to the lake and putting her finger to her lips, indicated they should be as quiet as possible. Slater nodded, pulling his mom into his embrace. Shivering she let him kiss her. They stood just out of the water, kissing for a long time. Eileen was getting so turned on, she reached down and took Slater's hard cock in her hand. Pulling her lips away from his, she walked into the water, pulling him behind her. Slater, of course, went willingly. He had no choice, she had a death grip on his dick.

When they were shouldering deep, Eileen let go of Slater's hard dick. They both swam silently, using the breaststroke, out to the raft. As stealthily as possible they climbed up onto the raft. Slater brought the plastic bag with him. He spread the blanket out on the raft deck. Eileen lay down looking up at her son. Slater smiled, moving to her side and lying with her. Propping his head on his left hand, he explored her body with his right. Eileen once more held his hard cock in her hand, stroking it gently.

"God, I love you so much," Slater said gently feeling her hard nipple with his index finger.

"I love you too, my dear. So much, I ache for you." Eileen squeezed him gently, not wanting him to cum just yet.

Slater sighed. Mom groaned as he pinched her nipple with his finger and thumb.

"Do you want me to make love to you...I don't want to call you mom...may I call you Eileen?"

"Of course honey," said Eileen to him smiling up at his consternation.

"Do you want me to make love to you Eileen?" Slater asked, again.

"I do, but not right this instant. I like the foreplay we are having," Eileen replied.

"I do too. I love just touching your body. Your breasts. Your vulva..."

"It's a pussy, my dear." Slater's eyes widened. He nodded.

"I love touching your pussy." Slater looked at her, head cocked to the side. "Do you object to the word 'cunt'?" he asked.

"Not when we are fucking. Any other time and I will slap your face for using that word."

"How about...I love eating your cunt," Slater said squinting his eyes ready for the slap.

"In that context it is quiet all right. So you love eating my cunt?" Eileen asked shivering at using that word to describe her sex.

"I do. I do. I would also like to lick you all over. Toes, feet, legs, pussy, ass, back, stomach, chest, tits, neck, lips, both pairs, and your closed eyes."

Eileen shivered as Slater told her what he wanted to do to her. She looked into his eyes.

"Well, what's stopping you?" she asked smiling.

"Nothing," said Slater, moving down to her feet.

Eileen gasped as he took her toes into his mouth one at a time. She sighed and moaned as he sucked them. She was immediately on fire as she watched her son suck her toes. Then he moved up and licked her feet all over. She giggled when he licked the soles of her feet. Slater smiled as he licked them again.

"That's enough," said Eileen, "move on, please."

Slater followed his mother's instruction and moved up, licking each ankle. Eileen still giggled, but he moved on. He tenderly licked her calves, then her knees. When he licked the back of her knees, she moaned. He paid a lot of attention to the soft flesh of the back of her knees. She was sighing and moaning with each lick. He did move on though. Up the outside of her thighs, then back down, coming up the insides of the thighs. She was writhing with pleasure as he came so close to her pussy but left it untouched. He moved up to her head. He kissed her forehead, then she closed her eyes as he tenderly kissed and licked her closed eyelids. She moaned when he did. He was kissing her lips, pushing his tongue into her mouth.

Eileen just opened her mouth, letting his tongue caress hers. Moaning into Slater's mouth, Eileen wrapped her arms around his neck. They French kissed for a long, long time. Mom's hips were bucking with excitement. Pulling his lips from hers, Slater kissed and lick her neck. He bit her earlobes softly, then pushed his tongue into her ear. Eileen moaned softly, rubbing her hands up and down her son's back.

"Roll over," he whispered in her ear. She did, feeling her hard, excited nipples brush against his chest.

Eileen shivered when Slater's tongue started to gently lick her back. She was so excited that she could feel her pussy gushing fluid all over the blanket under her. Her son continued down her body. He licked down her shoulders on down her arms. Eileen shiver when he nosed his way into her armpit. He actually licked her there and she had a mini-orgasm. He continued down her arm when he arrived at her wrist, he kissed, then licked it gently. He sucked there just for a second. Eileen shivered.

Then he was sucking each of her fingers into his warm mouth. Eileen moaned as she had another mini-orgasm. Slater sighed as he moved to her other shoulder, licking his way down into her armpit. She growled as this orgasm shot through her body. She calmed down a little as Slater continued down her arm. But when he kissed, licked and sucked the inside of her wrist, she shuddered in orgasm again. Slater pulled his lips from his mother's skin, smiling. Eileen sighed when his lips pressed to her back once more. He licked his way down her back, avoiding her ticklish ribs. Eileen thanked God he didn't touch her ribs. Her laughter would have awakened everyone in the house, maybe even around the lake.

Eileen shivered as Slater's lips kissed her bottom. Shaking almost uncontrollably, Eileen moaned when his tongue touched the top of her ass crack. His hands pulled it apart, he pressed his tongue into the crack and licked his way down to her little puckered brown hole. Eileen had an orgasm so strong she had to bite her arm to keep from screaming. Slater pressed his tongue into her a little more.

"Please don't?" Eileen whispered.

Slater pulled his tongue away from her.

"Roll over then," he said.

Eileen rolled onto her back and waited. Waited for what she knew would be the ride of her life. When Slater's lips touched her vulva, she bit her lip to keep from screaming. His tongue came out and gently caressed Eileen's hooded clit. She squeezed her eyes shut and put a hand over her mouth to keep from screaming. She moaned, then gasped when Slater sucked her clit into his mouth, lapping it with his hot tongue.

"Oh fuck," Eileen growled.

Smiling, Slater moved down Mom's pussy until he could suck in her blood engorged labia. Running his tongue over, under, around and between the sensitive flesh, his Mom cried out, slapping her hand over her mouth once again. Hips bucking, Eileen came harder than she did with Karen. Lifting his lips from her sex, he moved up and pressed his cock into her pussy. Eileen's arms shot up and around his neck, pulling his lips to her. Slowly, softly, Slater pushed inside her. She growled into his mouth as they kissed. She tried bucking her hips up to get him into her faster but Slater pulled back, keeping his cock from going into her fast.

"Oh fuck, honey, fuck me, please," Eileen stammered.

"I will, but I want to enjoy you for as long as possible," Slater whispered in her ear.

Eileen shook with an orgasm at his words. Then he was slowly pushing into her once more. She cried, tears running down her cheeks.

"Oh god, oh god, fucking hell," she croaked.

Eileen could feel her son's cock expand as he started to pull out. Her legs were up around his back, ankles locked, she squeezed to keep him in her. He was too strong for her. He was almost all the way out of her before she felt him move back inside her body. She sighed as he filled her once more.

"I love you so much," whispered Eileen.

"I love you too, Mom," whispered Slater.

Eileen shuddered at his use of mom. Oh god, she was letting her son fuck her once again and she loved what he was doing to her. She would have to reconcile what she had done later. For now, she just wanted to get fucked. And right now, she didn't care who was doing her. That it was her son mattered not. Her pussy was on fire and Slater was there and could put out the flames.

"No screaming mom," Slater said as he pushed inside her once again.

"I'll try not to, dear. I may bite you on the shoulder though."

Why was it that things that are so wrong felt so good. Eileen moaned as Slater's cock pushed her cervix. It didn't really hurt, it just felt strange, in a good kind of way. He wasn't even in all the way yet. He pulled back slowly until he was almost out, then slowly back in until he was pushing against Eileen's cervix once more.

"Oh god, you feel so good inside my body like this," Eileen whispered.

Slater didn't answer her, except to push into her harder. She groaned. She moaned as he pulled out once again. He stopped with just the tip of his cock inside his mother's pussy. He was looking down into her eyes. She was looking up into his. Her mouth opened as he slowly pushed into her once more. Slow and easy. Slater kept that up for a long time. Eileen was coming. Orgasm after orgasm spread from her pussy over the rest of her in wave after wave. Eileen could not gain control of herself. She was beyond coherent thought. Her mind was being blasted with endorphins she had only experienced when she used to jog for miles at a time.

"Oh my god," she growled softly. "That's it, baby, keep fucking me. Keep making me cum on your wonderful cock."

"Mom, I love you so much."

"I know dear and I love you," Eileen croaked as another orgasm flashed through her body.

The mother and the son, held each other as he slowly invaded her wonderful body with his beautiful cock. Eileen was now having one continuous orgasm. Slater was watching his mother's pretty face contort with her pleasure. In, out, he pushed and pulled his cock. Eileen bucked up to meet his every thrust into her body. She was on fire. Her head was scrambled with the overload of pleasure she was receiving. Her eyes were wide with wonder and orgasm after orgasm scrambled it even more.

As she lay there under her son, she had to admit that this was the best sex she had in a long time. Her husband, before he got sick, had been able to make her cum just as hard a Slater did. But for the last six months, he had been unable to even get an erection. He tried his best using his mouth, but she wanted a cock. A long, fat, hard cock, like the one sliding in and out of her body right now.

"Oh god," she moaned.

Slater was now almost there. He could feel his scrotum tighten. Then as the first string of his sperm shot up his dick to be deposited inside his mother, he growled his pleasure slamming into her one last time. Eileen hugged her son tightly as her hips jerked against his body.

"Oh, yes," she hissed as another orgasm exploded inside her belly from the heat of her son's cum.

"Yes," Slater hissed, his cock pulsing inside his mom.

"I love you," Eileen whispered.

"I love you," whispered Slater back.

He stayed inside his mother, holding himself up off of her on his straightened arm. He looked down into her eyes. She had very pretty eyes. Karen had her mother's eyes. Eileen smiled as she returned Slater's gaze. Not saying a word, Slater slipped from his mother's pussy and lay next to her on his side so he could keep eye contact with her.

"How will you cope once Karen and I are gone?" he asked.

"I'll manage," Eileen said softly. Slater watched as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"I don't mean the sex. I mean everything. Karen and I will be gone, you have three little children to raise. Dad...won't be able to help soon. How will you cope with all of that?"

Eileen brought her hands up to her face as she sobbed. Slater gathered her into his arms. She pushed her face into his strong chest and whimpered. Slater could feel the tears as she wept. He just held her, kissing her hair and whispering I love you over and over. Finally, Eileen pushed away from her son to look up at his face. Tears still flowed down her cheeks, but she had her voice under control.

"We have enough money to send you two to college and the three little ones when it's time. There is enough there and from insurance to hire a nanny for them..."

"No, mom, no. Karen and I can go to the local state college and live at home to help you raise our brothers and sister..."

"No, Slater. NO." Eileen almost shouted. "You and Karen are going. Going to the college of your dreams. I know you have had your heart set on going. Karen was a late bloomer as far as college is concerned. But I know how happy she was to be accepted and I'm not going to have you two be disappointed. A nanny will be just fine to help me. Other family members have offered to help me. My sister is single again. She will help. She has sworn off men for the time being. She loves you all as much as I do. There are others. So no, you and Karen will go to college. Do you understand young man?"

"Yes, mother. I understand. I love you." Slater smiled at his mom.

Eileen pulled his lips down to hers and kissed him. Slater kissed her back Their kiss lasted a long, long time. Slater lightly touched Eileen's breasts. She shivered as his cock hardened against her thigh. Pulling her mouth from his, she hugged him to her.

"Fuck me, please," she asked.

Slater rolled between her thighs. Eileen reached down, taking his cock in her hand and lined it up with her opening. He slid into her easily. She was still filled with his cum. Oh, how she loved his rapid recovery. As he slipped inside her body, Eileen sighed with how good it felt. Slater began to fuck his mother this time. Hard and fast. She was wanting to cry out, but she didn't want to wake everyone on the lake so she bit her arm to stifle her cries. Slater just grunted as he pounded into his mom. He would last a long time having just cum. He was young, his stamina was beyond belief. Eileen was now having one long orgasm. She was bucking up to meet his every thrust.

"Oh shit," Eileen growled. "Slater, my god you are so...oh fuck."

Slater slammed into her and froze. That last yell had been loud. He watched the house as his mother bucked under him. He knew she didn't realize what she had done. Then he saw Karen's face in the window. She waves at him that everything was okay. He nodded, not knowing if she could really see him. He started to move again. He was slamming into mom's body as fast and hard as he could. He now needed to cum and cum hard. He knew Karen was watching them and watching over them. He loved his sister so much.

"Fuck," growled Slater.

"Oh my god," Eileen huffed. "I'm coming so good."

At those words, Slater began to cum again. He slammed into his mom one last time. Eileen bit his shoulder and screamed. His cock filled Eileen up again. Slater fell to her side huffing and puffing. She looked at him and smiled. He was such a good boy. Again they lay looking into each other's eyes.

"I'm sorry I made you cry," Slater said.

"It's not your fault dear. Kiss me. I like your kisses."

Slater leaned in and kissed his mom. Her lips were soft and moist. Her lips moved under his. She was so full of passion. She was still so hot after being fucked twice by her son, she could hardly stand it. Slater kissed her with all the passion he felt for his mom. Both of them were back on the road to recovery. Slater pulled away from Eileen's lips. He looked her in the eyes.

"One more time?" he asked.

"If you're able dear," she said looking up at him with hopeful eyes.

"How do you want it?"

"Soft and slow, dear and I want you on top of me again. I so love feeling your strong muscular body on mine."

Slater roll on top of her. She moaned as she felt his weight on her.

"Oh god, yes," she sighed.

This time he lined himself up with her open pussy. He pushed into her slow and easy. Slater could feel the cum flow out of her, past his cock and onto his balls. He doubted he would be able to cum again, but he was willing to forgo that, just to make his mother have as many orgasms as she wanted. He pushed and pulled, his cock going in and out of Eileen's pussy easily. She was almost there again, as he bottomed out in her again. Slater pulled a towel to him and he stuffed it into his mother's mouth. She nodded as she wiped the sweat from her forehead and bit down on the towel to stifle her screams of ecstasy.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers
12