Fraternal Twins Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,077 Followers

Slater kissed her cheek and hugged her once again. She kissed his cheek and patted his other cheek.

"Okay, why don't you go finish your dinner," said Slater.

"Okay. I hope everything works out for your friend," Emily said sliding off of Slater's lap.

"I do too sweetie," he said. "I do too."

Eileen just looked lovingly at her son. Soon, the children asked to be excused one at a time. Mom excused them smiling at them as they went in the living room. Dad got up and went to his chair in the living room to watch his children.

"May I be excused?" Karen asked all choked up.

"You may, dear," Mom answered.

Karen got up and hurried to her bedroom. Eileen stood, looking down at Slater and hurried after her. Slater nodded as he watched her disappear down the hall. Mom entered Karen's bedroom to find her daughter face down on the bed, her face in the pillow. Eileen sat down on the edge of the bed. Karen turned over and pulled her Mom down on top of her.

"Oh god, I can't take much more of this," Karen cried as she sniffled.

"I know dear. I know."

"I know you are probably feeling worse about this. Why is this happening to our father?"

"That I don't know dear," Eileen said. Then Emily was in the doorway. She coughed.

Eileen looked around at her. She wondered how much little Emily had heard.

"Come here Em," Eileen said.

Emily ran to her mom and sister. She jumped up in bed and hugged them both. Karen grabbed her small head and pulled it down so she could kiss her cheek.

"I'm so sorry you are missing your friends so much," said Emily as she patted Karen's head.

"Thank you, dear, thank you." Karen, tears running down her cheeks, kissed Emily's cheek. Mom also kissed Emily's cheek.

"Run along dear," Mom told Emily.

"Okay. I hope you feel better soon," Emile said to Karen.

Karen smiled at her. "You have made me feel better already," Karen said still smiling.

Emily ran out of the bedroom. Mom went to pull away from Karen. Karen held her tight.

"I love you so much," Karen whispered.

"I love you too my dear," Eileen whispered.

Karen pulled her mother's lips to hers. They kissed a lot longer than Eileen wanted too. She had to push Karen away. Karen looked sad. Eileen scowled down at her daughter.

"Maybe tonight," Mom said.

"Please, join us. Please," Karen begged.

"We'll see. Now I should be in the living room keeping an eye on your father."

"Go, go, I didn't mean for you to follow me in here."

"Once you've calmed down, joins us, please."

Eileen got up and left the bedroom. Karen lay there staring up at the ceiling. Her mind was racing with everything she now knew. Her brother, her mother, her father...she loved them all so much. God, it was so depressing, knowing about a loved one's illness. Karen lay there a good half hour thinking. Shaking her head, she sat up. Nodding, she got up and went to the living room. Once again, the living room was in chaos. Karen smiled as the three children climbed all over their big brother who was sitting on the floor in front of the TV.

Karen sat down beside him. The three little ones were now climbing on her too. She giggled as they did. Slater grabbed her hand and squeezed it gently. Karen squeezed his back. Karen was knocked on her back by Emily, who lay on top of her and stared into her eyes.

"I love you, Karen," Emily said.

"I love you, Emily," Karen said.

"Good," said Emily as she rolled off Karen and climbed on Slater.

Karen sat back up and watched as Troy crawled in her lap. He just sat there looking up at her. He smiled, then hugged her hard. Karen smiled, hugging him back. Standing up in her lap, he kissed her cheek.

"Thank you, Troy," Karen said putting her hand on her cheek.

"You're welcome. I love you, Karen," he said.

"I love you too, Troy," Karen said hugging him again.

He looked at her, then stepped off her lap. She smiled at him as she sat down to watch TV. Carl was next to climb into her lap. He just smiled up at her and pressed his head against her boobs. She giggled and picked him up, so he was now standing in her lap. He stared her in the eyes.

"You're very pretty," Carl said shyly.

"Thank you, Carl. You're very handsome," said Karen.

"Thank you. I love you," he said.

"I love you too."

He smiled and pressed his lips to hers. She giggled as he pulled away. Slater was right there next to her. Carl stepped off her lap and went to sit in front of the TV.

"He's going to be a lady's man," Karen said to Slater.

"Probably. Is he a good kisser?" Slater asked smiling at Karen.

"He is. I enjoyed his kiss very much," said Karen giggling.

Karen looked over at her mom and dad, Eileen was looking at her daughter, smiling. Karen smiled back at her. Everyone was quiet now. Karen leaned against her brother as they sat on the floor with the little ones. Slater turned his head and kissed Karen's cheek. She smiled and patted his arm.

"Okay children, it's time for bed, in the bathroom and wash up," Eileen said softly.

The three kids moaned about having to go to bed, but got up and went to the bathroom followed my mom and dad.

"So did you tell them to come and tell me they loved me?" Karen asked.

"Only Emily. She told the boys to do it after her."

"Thank you. That helped a lot. I love you, Slater."

"I love you too Karen."

"I'm going to go get Emily settled. I'll see you once she is asleep."

"Okay. Kiss Emily for me."

"I will." Karen rose and left for her bedroom.

Slater sat there on the floor, then slowly lay back until he was looking up at the ceiling. He closed his eyes as he listened to the children getting ready for bed. Ten minutes later it was quiet in the house. He smiled. A draft of air passed over his face. Opening his eyes and found himself looking up his mother dress. She wasn't wearing panties. He groaned.

He sat up finding himself under her dress, his face almost pressed against her magnificent pussy. He brought his hands up to her wonderful legs and slid them up to her ass. He heard her moan. He kissed her thighs, then climbed out from under her dress. She was standing there her eyes closed. Slater kissed her lips. Her eyes opened. She sighed.

"I love you, Mom," said Slater hugging her.

"I love you too darling," she replied hugging him back.

She backed away from him at the sounds of footsteps from the hallway. Slater just stared into her eyes. She sat on the couch. Dad appeared. Slater nodded.

"Good night. I love you, mom. dad," he said heading for his bedroom.

"Good night son," dad called out.

"G'night Slater," Eileen said.

Jordan sat beside his wife, even though he didn't feel very well. Eileen wrapped him in her arms as their lips met. They kissed for a very long time. Jordan kissed down Eileen's neck. She moaned as his hand cupped her breast. He may not be able to fuck her, but he could still drive her crazy and sometimes take her right over the edge. She knew what she wanted to do to him, but she just let him have control for the time being. Slater stood silently in the hallway, watching his father kiss his mom. He smiled as she moaned. He silently went into his bedroom, closing the door behind him.

Eileen was very excited now. Jordan was feeling her up and kissing her hard. Her hand was in his lap feeling his cock. She could still make him feel good. She unzipped his shorts and pulled his fat cock out. She stroked him. He groaned at the feel of her skin against his. Eileen pulled her lips from his, looked over her shoulder and then down hat her husband's cock. She almost slammed her face against his cock. Instead, she took him into her mouth and licked and sucked him. He groaned when she did. He smiled down at her as she sucked him all the way into her mouth.

"Oh my god dear, that feels so good," Jordan said.

She sucked him harder, licking the head of his soft cock with her tongue. She enjoyed sucking him, even if he stayed soft. She held his balls in one hand, kind of juggling them in her hand. Jordan was sighing and moaning as she made love to her husband with her mouth. She was at least hoping she could make him cum. She could almost taste him, pre-cum was leaking from the tip of his cock. He was almost there. She sucked and licked harder.

"Oh my god," growled Jordan

His prostate pulsed to the stimulation he received from his wife's mouth. Eileen swallowed every spurt. She was coming also, just from him coming in her mouth. She kept him in her mouth, even as she heard soft footsteps in the hallway. She knew it was Karen going to Slater. She groaned to cover the soft noise she was making. Jordan was still growling his pleasure.

"My god Eileen, I love you so much," Jordan whispered.

Eileen pulled him out of her mouth, moved up and kissed him hard.

"I love you too, my darling," Eileen told Jordan.

"My turn," Jordan said.

Eileen flopped back, pulling her dress up. Jordan gasped when he saw she wasn't wearing panties. He smiled, then grimaced in pain. He shook off the pain, leaned down and sucked his wife's labia into his mouth. Eileen shook with the pleasure that brought. Jordan then went to work on her whole pussy. Licking and sucking, pushing his tongue into her vagina, lapping up her fluids as they ran out of her. He was actually having a good time, especially when she started to buck her hips against his mouth.

"Oh god," croaked Eileen. "I'm coming, I'm coming. Oh god, I'm coming."

Eileen shook and shivered as her husband continued to lick and suck her pussy. He had always loved to eat her pussy. He even loved to eat her after he had cum in her.

"Oh my god," Eileen growled as she came again.

Jordan moved his mouth up, kissing her stomach, kissing his way up her body, pushing her dress up as he went. When her breasts were naked, he sucked her nipples gently.

"Oh that feels so good dear," Eileen whispered.

Eileen watched her husband lick and suck her breast. When he moved up to look down into her eyes, she kissed him passionately. He kissed her back.

"I'm so sorry that I can't make love to you," he said.

"What? You just have my darling, you just have," Eileen said, tears running down her face.

"No, I mean with my cock. I'm sorry I can't fuck your pussy."

"Well you do have fingers," she said smiling up at him.

"I do," he said moving down her body.

He kissed her vulva, gently slipping two fingers into her pussy. Eileen moaned as his fingers slipped into her very wet vagina.

"Ah, that feels so good, so good," Eileen whispered.

"You are so wet, baby," Jordan said softly.

He gently plunged his fingers in and out of his wife's body. Eyes closed, head thrown back, Eileen breathed deeply and hurriedly. She was almost there, almost coming on her husband's fingers. Her body became as stiff as a board. Legs shaking, body shivering, she came intensely.

"I'm coming," she whispered. "I'm coming, I'm coming again."

Jordan slowed down his assault on his wife's pussy. He watched as she calmed down. Slowly, he pulled his fingers from her body. She looked down at him. He pushed his finger into his mouth, sucking his wife off them.

"Let's go to the bedroom," Eileen suggested.

Jordan nodded, getting up slowly. He smiled as he waited for Eileen. They slowly walked down the hall to the bedroom.

Slater heard footsteps in the hall. They passed by his door. He went back to kissing his sister, who lay beside him stroking his hard cock. Both of them moaned.

"Did you see mom and dad in the living room?" Slater asked.

"I did and you'll never believe what they were doing."

"Mom was sucking his cock," Slater said.

"How...you saw them too?"

"I did. I thought it was very erotic."

"It was. Now I want you to fuck me. I missed having your beautiful cock inside me."

Slater rolled on top of Karen. She reached down between them and placed his hard cock against her opening. Slater pushed slowly inside her pussy. Karen wrapped Slater in her arms. Slater kissed her lips gently. She kissed him back groaning as he slipped farther and farther into her body.

"Oh my, yes, make love to me, dear brother," Karen gasped as he hit bottom.

"I will. God, you feel so good."

"You do to darling."

Slow and easy. Slater slipped in and out of his sister. His cock tingled as he slowly fucked her. She was so wet, he felt her fluids on his balls. Karen was kissing his neck, running her hands up and down his back.

"Oh my," she huffed. "I'm already so close to coming."

Slater slowed down. He pressed into her, her cervix cupping his cock head.

"That feels amazing," Karen whispered.

"It sure does," Slater said softly as he just pressed against her cervix.

"Oh god. I feel it, I'm coming. Oh fuck," Karen growled pulling the pillow over her face. She was screaming into the pillow as Slater slowly fucked her pussy. He loved his sister so much, he wished he could make her cum over and over, for ever and ever.

"I love you so much," she cried.

"I love you too," Slater whispered.

"And I love you both," Eileen said from the shadows.

"Oh fuck," Karen screamed into the pillow on her face.

Eileen moved forward, kissing Slater as he fucked his sister. Karen was having one orgasm after another as she watched them and Slater's cock fucked her. Eileen pulled away from Slater then kissed Karen. She screamed into Eileen's mouth as another orgasm shot through her body. See his mother kissing his sister, Slater started to cum. Pulse after pulse shot into his sister's body.

"Oh fuck," he growled softly.

"Oh fuck," Karen croaked as mom pulled her lips away.

Slater kissed his sister hard. Karen climaxed hard once more. Then she collapsed under her brother. Slater finally stopped coming. He looked down at his beautiful sister.

"I love you so much," he whispered.

"I love you too," Karen whispered back.

"I love you both," Eileen said softly.

Slater moved off Karen, mom sat down on the floor, leaning on the bed watching her children.

"That was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. You to look so good when you are making love together. I came twice just watching you."

"How many times did dad make you cum?" Karen asked, kissing her mom on the cheek.

"None of your business, young lady. You just mind what you do, not what I do."

"We know you love him. We know you..."

"Never mind what you know or think you know. You mind your own business and I'll mind mine, young lady."

"Yes mama," Karen said softly.

"Now kiss me goodnight," Eileen said.

Karen pulled her mother's lips to hers and gave her a passionate kiss. Eileen moaned as she kissed her daughter back. After Karen let her go, Eileen moved so she could kiss Slater good night. Slater pulled her on top of him, kissing her and squeezing her ass in his hands. Eileen moaned as she felt her son's cock grow under her. She sighed as she pulled her mouth away from his.

"Not tonight son, please. I need to get back to your father. Maybe tomorrow night, dear," Eileen said.

Slater nodded letting go of her ass pressing his lips to hers one last time. Eileen moved over Karen who took advantage of her position and kissed her one more time. Eileen quickly rolled out of Slater's bed, climbed to her feet and left the two alone.

"One more time?" Karen asked.

"Of course. I love making love to you dear sister."

"And I love you making love to me bro," Karen giggled.

The twins started kissing and feeling each other's bodies. They moaned and groaned for another hour or so before they both climaxed at the same time. They both fell asleep in each other's arms.

To be continued...

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,077 Followers
12