Fraternal Twins Pt. 08

Story Info
Fun and games and sadness continues...
5.9k words
4.73
17.4k
29
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,073 Followers

This is an original work by Zeb_Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Fraternal Twins - Part 08

© 2018 - Zeb Carter

Karen woke up about two hours after she fell asleep. She looked at Slater laying next to her. He smiled at her, she smiled back.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you," he said pulling her into his arms.

"One more time?" asked Karen.

"If you're up for it?"

"I'm always up for it with you."

"Top or bottom?"

"How about from behind?" Karen asked.

"Sure."

Karen moved to her knees, back arched, face down on the mattress She sighed as she felt Slater move into position. When his lovely cock touched her labia she sighed again.

"Fuck me, baby, fuck me hard," Karen whispered.

"Put your face in a pillow when you feel like screaming."

"I will, oh god, I'm so hot right now, shove it in me."

Slater slowly pushed his cock it his sister's pussy. She moaned as he did. Once her cervix was cupping his cock, Slater sighed with pleasure.

"That feels so amazing," he whispered.

Karen moaned when he pressed against her harder. Pulling out of her slowly, Slater looked down at Karen. She was so beautiful, so young, so soft and cuddly. He slammed into her hard. She grunted her face against the pillow. Slater pulled out slowly again. He leaned down and kissed her back, she shivered knowing he was going to slam into her again. He did, hard. She cried out. Her squeal was muffled by the pillow.

"Oh god your pussy feels so good," Slater whispered.

"Your dick feels so good in my pussy," Karen whispered back.

"Face in the pillow."

Karen pushed her face against the pillow just as her brother slammed into her again. He kept slamming into her. She was crying out with pleasure as her pussy convulsed around his wonderful cock. He was fucking her hard and fast, just how she wanted him too. He loved her so much he would do her any way she wanted. It didn't take him long to make her cum hard. It didn't take long after that for him to cum hard.

"Your sheets are a mess," Karen said.

"I don't care. It's you I will be sleeping in tonight."

Karen moaned, looking up into her brother's sexy face.

"I wish I could stay all night with you in my pussy."

"I would love that," Slater said kissing his sister's lips. "But you better get back to your room before we fall asleep and get caught in each other's arms...naked."

"Good night my love," Karen said kissing Slater gently on his lips.

"Good night sweetheart," Slater said softly.

Karen got up, gathered her clothes and left his room without a further word. Slater lay on his back, ass in the mess his sister and he made, smiling up at the ceiling. He could smell her scent. He liked the way she smelled. He closed his eyes taking a deep breath. Darkness overtook him.

* * * *

Eileen lay in bed next to her husband sobbing softly. She had heard her two older children making love again. She smiled, still sobbing, looking at her wonderful husband as he snored softly next to her. She heard Karen go to the bathroom to clean herself, then she went to her bedroom and was quiet. Eileen closed her eyes, still sobbing, trying not to wake her husband.

Her husband. She loved him so much. She would miss him so much. That was why she was crying. She had five children, three of which were under nine years old. Troy, the youngest was five, Carl the middle youngster was seven and Emily the oldest of the three was eight. So young to have their father leave them. She did have help though. Two older children that she loved dearly. Twins.

When she had them they were unexpected. The doctors were even surprised. Which didn't say much for her ob-gyn? But they were healthy and she loved them both so much. Having two little ones to take care of back then was not an easy task. She still needed to work. She and Jordan were just starting out in life. They were young. Jordan was twenty-two. Eileen was nineteen. She loved her husband very much and only loved him more each day they were together.

She felt herself falling to sleep and welcomed its darkness.

* * * *

Jordan woke up, looked over at his lovely wife and smiled. Then the pain woke up. He grimaced without making a sound. He could tell that Eileen had cried herself to sleep. Tears were still leaking out of her eyes and her breathing was that of a woman whimpering. He loved her so much and was so sad that he would be leaving her so soon.

When he found out about... it... he was angry with everyone in the world, except his family. Now he was just sad and in pain. He hated the pain meds. Yes, they took the pain away, but they left him so groggy, he'd rather have the pain and a clear head. But then the pain got so bad sometimes that his mind got foggy anyway. Even though he was in pain, he smiled at his beautiful wife. Eileen was such a vibrant woman. She was so exciting. He loved her, he loved the way she loved him.

Jordan smiled as he closed his eyes. Sleep finally won out over pain.

* * * *

When Slater woke, he listened. All was quiet. Looking at his bedside clock, he saw it was quite early, yet he felt completely rested. Karen was so good for him. Mom was so good for him, also. God, he loved them both so much. Rolling out of his bed, the sheet sticking to his ass, he laughed quietly. He stripped the bed and tossed the sheets in the corner. He would wash them later.

Getting dressed, he went out to the kitchen. He started the coffee which his mom would want. Then he pulled out the eggs and bacon, which everyone else would want. He started cooking breakfast. Emily was the first one out.

"Morning Slater," she said smiling up at him.

Reaching down he picked her up and hugged her to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck hugging him and kissed his cheek. Then Karen was there hugging them both.

"I love you two," Emily said.

"We love you too, Em," Karen said a big smile on her pretty face.

"We do you know," Slater said setting Emily down on the floor and smiling.

"Now go wash up dear," Karen said.

Emily went off to the bathroom to wash up. Slater knew she could do it by herself, she just like him, Karen or Mom to help once in awhile. Slater filled a plate with a little bit of bacon and an egg for Emily when she came back. He also poured a glass of orange juice for her. He then filled a plate for Karen and a glass of juice.

The three of them sat eating. They were almost finished when Carl came walking out slowly. He smiled when he saw he wasn't alone. He climbs up in a chair and sat looking at Slater. Nodding Slater got him a plate and put it in front of him.

"Go wash up first," Emily said. Carl frowned at her.

"Go, Carl," Slater said softly.

Carl slipped out of his chair and went to the bathroom. Troy was coming down the hall when his brother grabbed him and dragged him to the bathroom to wash up. Slater smiled at them as he finished his breakfast. Karen finished at about the same time and stood collecting his and her plates, putting them on the counter. She also got a plate for Troy as he and Carl climbed up into their chairs.

When the children were done eating, Karen took them out front to play. Slater stayed inside waiting for his mother and father to come to breakfast. He was just inside the door to his room get things from his room that needed washing when he heard his mother's cry of ecstasy. He smiled knowingly as he went back out to the kitchen. He put the things he had in the washer and started it.

As he turned around, his parents came into the kitchen all smiles. He smiled at them as he cracked some more eggs in the frying pan.

"Let me get that son, go give your sister a hand," Eileen said.

"Okay, mom. Love you both."

Slater went out the door to find utter chaos reigned in the front yard. Karen was on the ground laughing as the three children tried to pin her down. The children were laughing so hard they had no strength to do so. Slater just laughed at them all and sat down on the lounge on the porch. Karen, even though she was trying to avoid being pinned, watched her brother closely. He saw her eyes on him and smiled at her.

She laughed when Emily was sitting on her ankles and each of the boys had pinned one of her wrists to the grass. She struggled as hard as she could but couldn't get free. The three children let go of her and celebrated their victory. Slater smiled at his sister and the three little ones. Karen got up and joined her brother on the lounger. She put her arm around him and kissed his cheek. Slater turned his head toward her and smiled.

"How are mom and dad?" Karen asked.

"They appear to be fine." Slater looked over his shoulder. "I heard mom having an orgasm when I was collecting my bed linen to wash. Then they both came out to the kitchen smiling at each other."

"Oh," Karen said, her eyebrows raised.

Slater just smiled at his sister again. She smiled back. Then they were inundated by three yelling little ones. They were all laughing and trying to climb on Slater and Karen, who were also laughing. Then mom was on the porch clapping her hands and trying to restore order and quiet to the neighborhood.

"Children," Eileen shouted still clapping her hands.

The kids looked up at her and laughed even louder.

"Kids," Slater said softly.

There was suddenly peaceful quiet on the porch. The three kids were frozen where they were. Slater reached up and took Emily from his back and set her down in front of him. Then he plucked Carl off Karen and plunked him down next to Emily. Troy came out from behind Karen and stood next to Carl. Slater looked at them, shaking his head.

"You three had better start listening to mom from now on, or else," he said softly. "Now apologize to her."

"Sorry, mom," Emily said softly.

"Sorry, mom," Carl said.

"Sorry, mom," Troy whispered.

"Speak up Troy," Karen said softly to him.

"Sorry, mom," Tory said, not too loud and not too soft.

"I forgive you three. Now go out in the grass and play quietly for a bit, while I talk to Slater and Karen."

The three turned and went out in the yard. They stopped just short of the sandy shoreline. Slater moved to let Eileen sit beside him. He was now between the two most beautiful women he knew.

"Your dad is not having a good day, he took some pain pills and is lying down. I want to go in there with him, but he will be asleep so quickly that he told me to stay out here with you guys."

"Do what you want to do, mom," Karen said.

"Yes. Do what you want," Slater said.

"Thank you. I think I will stay out here with my children for now. Later, when he is awake I will want to be alone with him."

"No problem mom, we'll take the little ones out on the raft," Slater said.

Karen nodded as she watched the kids play with some toys they had out on the lawn. Slater smiled at them too. He looked at his mom. Her eyes had tears in them, but she was smiling. He felt so sorry for her. For the loss, she would soon suffer. Leaning in, he kissed her gently on her cheek. Her head snapped around to look at him. She was now crying. She buried her face in his neck. He just sat there letting her lean on him.

Emily looked up at them, she frowned, then went back to playing with her brothers. Karen got up, went out on the grass and sat with the three of them. Slater kissed his mothers hair and gave her a squeeze with his arm. She sighed.

"Thank you," she said. "Thank you for being such a wonderful son."

"Mom..."

"No, don't say a word. Just listen. Tonight, you are mine, on the raft, I'll come get you. Just you. I want to be alone with you my darling boy."

Slater squeezed her again nodding. He loved her so much. He just didn't know how to express it in a more wonderful way than to make love to her. Nodding at her he rose and went out to help Karen with the kids. They all played for awhile in the sand with the small toy trucks and cars the boys had brought outside. When they finally were tired of that they had quite a nice sandcastle built. The kids wanted to wreck it, but Slater just cleared his throat and they stopped.

"Why don't you let mom see it first?" he suggested. He had turned to look at his mother. She smiled at him but waited.

Carl and Troy got up and walked to their mom.

"Mom, would you like to come see what we built?" Carl asked.

"Yeah mom, come on," Troy said.

Eileen smiled. She was trying to keep from laughing at her boys. She was so surprised that they were now paying attention.

"I would. Would you help me up, please?" she asked them.

They both offered her their hand. Smiling at them she took each of them and they pulled as hard as they could, she rose slowly as they strained to help her up. When she was finally up, they held onto her hands and walked with her down to the shore.

"Oh, that's a nice sandcastle. I think that's the nicest one I've seen in a long time. Thank you for showing it to me," Eileen said still holding onto her boy's hands.

She dropped to her knees and one at a time took them in her arms and hugged them. They kissed her on her cheek and told her they loved her. She smiled at them, kissed their cheek and told them she loved them. Slater stood and walked her back to the porch while the kids destroyed the sandcastle they worked so hard to build. Mom had tears in her eye by the time they reached the door. She let go of Slater and went inside. Nodding he sat on the lounge. Karen joined him leaning against him while she watched the kids.

"God I love you," Karen whispered.

"I love you," Slater replied.

The three little ones walked up to Slater and Karen.

"Can we go inside and watch TV until dinner?" Emily asked.

"Yes you may," Slater answered. "But you have to give me a kiss on the cheek first."

Emily came close and kissed his cheek. She looked at Karen, leaned over and kissed her cheek. Carl, then Troy did the same. Then they went in the house and quietly sat in front of the TV. There were cartoons on, Slater could hear them.

"God I want you to fuck me," Karen whispered.

"Stop that. I want to fuck you too," Slater replied.

The twins sat on the porch for a long while. Their sister and brothers were being very good. No screaming, no yelling, no horsing around. Slater was very proud of them. When he turned to check on them, he saw that mom and dad were cuddling on the couch watching their children. Mom noticed Slater looking in and smiled at him. He smiled at her, although he didn't feel like smiling. He knew all too soon, that she would be weeping on his shoulder.

Turning he looked back out over the lake. The weekend was here and the lake was full of boats, skiers, fishermen, and swimmers. Tomorrow would even be more hectic on the water, it would be a Saturday. Karen and he used to look forward to Saturdays at the lake. They loved coming up here, but now, well, this might be the last time, in a long time, that anyone from the family came up here. That thought made him sad. Sadder, he was already sad. But he was also happy. Happy that Karen and he had, and mom and he had, found each other.

When he heard Karen's stomach growl, he chuckled and got up from the lounge. He grabbed Karen's hand and pulled her up and almost dragged he inside.

"Mom, what say we go to Kaleen for burgers and fries?" Slater asked.

"Oh, can we get a milkshake?" asked Emily. "Please?"

"Well I was going to fix chicken, but if you want burgers again, I don't mind. Do you Jordan?" Eileen said.

"I don't mind," said Dad.

The three little ones started to clap their hands.

"All right, everyone let's get washed up and dressed," Karen said to the children.

They went running off to their bedrooms followed closely by Karen and Mom. Slater went to his bedroom to change as did his Dad.

* * * *

When they got back from Kaleen it was time for the little one to get ready for bed. Mom and Karen gave them a bath. Mom took the two boys and Karen helped Emily bathe herself. After drying off and getting their PJ's on, the two boys were rambunctious. Slater cleared his throat loudly and they froze. He pointed at the floor in front of the TV and nodded. The two boys walked to the spot he indicated and sat looking up at the TV.

Emily casually walked into the living room, climbed up onto Dad's lap. He smiled at her, giving her a gentle hug. She hugged him, kissing his cheek. Slater turned at a whimpering sound behind him. Mom stood there, tears running down her face. She turned and went down the hall to her bedroom closing the door quietly. Karen came out of the bathroom, turned and looked at the closed bedroom door, then sat next to Slater.

"What?" she whispered.

"Did you tell Emily to sit on Dad's lap?" Slater asked his sister.

"No."

"It surprised Mom. She started crying and hurried to the bedroom so the kids wouldn't see her."

"Oh." Karen just shrugged her shoulder.

Slater patted her leg as he watched Dad and Emily. Eileen came out after a little while and sat with Slater and Karen on the couch. Emily sat chatting with her dad while the boys watched TV. Eileen smiled at her little girl. Her big girl was lightly rubbing her back. Turning to Karen, Eileen smiled at her. And gave her a hug.

"Okay, children, it's time for bed," Mom said. "Say goodnight to everyone."

Emily kissed her dad's cheek and slipped off his lap. The two boys made the rounds kissing everyone good night. Emily climbed up on the couch and hugged Slater tightly. She kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear.

"I love you, Slater. Good night," whispered Emily.

"Good night Emily. I love you too," Slater whispered back as she stepped over to Karen and then her mom.

The two boys were waiting for their sister and then they all walked quietly to their rooms. Mom got up to go tuck them in. Dad got up out of his chair.

"Well, I'm off to bed also. Good night children," he said.

Karen jumped up quickly, stopping him. She hugged him tightly. She kissed his cheek. He kissed hers hugging her back.

"Good night daddy. I love you so much," Karen said softly.

"I love you too, sweetheart," Dad replied. "Slater?"

"Good night dad, I love you," Slater said from the couch.

Karen scowled at her brother. He just shrugged as dad walked to the bedroom.

"Why didn't you give him a hug?" Karen growled.

Slater just looked at her like she was crazy. Then he shook his head, got up and hurried after his dad. He caught him just before he was closing the door. Slater grabbed him and put his arms around him, giving him a gentle hug.

"Goodnight Dad," Slater said softly.

"Goodnight my boy," Jordan said returning his hug.

Slater turned almost knocking down his mom. He grabbed her, pulling her into his arms.

"Whoa there my son," Eileen said relaxing in his arms.

"Sorry mom," said Slater gently holding his mom until she got her balance back.

Once Eileen had her feet back under her, Slater let her go. He smiled at her.

"You going to bed too?" Slater asked.

"You don't have to dear. You know once I take a pain pill I'll be out in ten minutes. Why don't you stay up with Slater and Karen for once," Jordan said.

"Okay dear. Maybe I will. Let's get you tucked in though," Eileen said slowly closing the bedroom door in Slater's face.

Slater chuckled as he turned to go back into the living room. Karen was standing where he left her. He went to her and wrapped her in his arms hugging her gently. Her arms came up quickly. She pushed her face into his neck.

"God I love you," she said softly.

"I love you, my dear, sweet, sister," said Slater.

"I want to kiss you forever," she whispered.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,073 Followers
12