Fraternal Twins Pt. 09

Story Info
Slater mom sister have a fun night.
1.7k words
4.71
22.7k
32
6

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,070 Followers

They lay together, Slater propped up on his elbows, cock still inside his mom. He looked at her beautiful face. She had tears of joy leaking out of the corners of her eyes. He bent his head down to kiss those tears away. Eileen still had a death grip on him with her legs and arms. Slowly, she let her grip relax. Slater stayed above her, his cock still hard inside her.

"That feels so amazing," Eileen said wiggling her hips.

"Yes, you do. I love being inside of you."

Eileen giggled.

"You mean back inside me, don't you?"

"Of course. I thought that was a given."

Slater groaned as his mother squeezed him with her pussy. He was still hard and still deep inside her. She had just finished having a tremendous orgasm. Slater wondered if she was ready for more. He slipped back until only the head of his cock was just inside his mother. He moved forward, slowly inserting his hard cock back into her hot pussy. This time he wanted this to last. He made love to Eileen nice and slow. She was smiling up at him, her eyes closed as she enjoyed his cock going in and out of her body.

Slater heard voices and froze. Eileen froze too. Slater grabbed the blanket and pulled as much of it over him and his mom as he could. This was the only thing they didn't have control over. Somebody walking along the road. Slater listen. It was a male and female walking from town. Two kids. Probably the Baxter kids down the road from them. They both waited patiently until the pair had passed and they could no longer hear them.

Eileen started giggling. Slater chuckled as he started to move in and out of his mom again. She sighed, shivering from the feel of his cock moving once again. Slater made love to his mother for the next half hour. Nice and slow. In, out, in, out. He could feel his cockhead scraping his first load of cum from inside Eileen. He smiled at the feeling. Slater concentrated so he would remember that feeling, for future use, just in case.

He hoped to hell he never needed the information, but it was handy to have when and if he ever got married. That was just Slater, thinking ahead. Always, thinking ahead. Even now, he was think of a time in the future where he was married and screwing his wife and he felt what he felt right now. He would know, if she cheated on him and gave him sloppy seconds. Of course that would mean the end of his marriage, but it wouldn't be his fault.

Eileen was making a low, moaning sound in her chest. Slater could feel the vibrations in his chest. They felt good. He was proud to be able to give his mother such pleasure. He love her so much, he thought he would go crazy when he had to leave for college. But deep down inside he knew that to be just an emotion, that it would never happen for real.

"I love you, Eileen," Slater said.

Eileen shivered at his words. She was almost there.

"I love you my darling boy," she replied.

Slater kept up his slow lovemaking. Eileen moaned softly in his ear as she approached her climax. She could feel that it would be the best one since she started to have a sexual relationship with her son. They were both getting close. When it came, or they came, they both went to scream their pleasure but no sound emitted from the throats. The only sound they made was a soft squeaking.

Once they had calmed down and Slater had slipped from Eileen's grasp he moved to her side. He was smiling so hard his face felt like it would crack apart. Eileen was still smiling up at him.

"There is one problem being here," Slater whispered.

"What's that?" Eileen queried.

"No place to wash up," Slater said chuckling.

"That's okay with me, I love the feel of your cum running down my legs or my ass. I also love the way it feels when you fuck me with cum in my pussy."

"Mom!" Slater said trying to act surprised.

Eileen laughed, she felt so good right now, almost nothing could sour her mood. Slater leaned down and kiss her. She kissed him back. He was once more squeezing her breasts. She groaned, pushing him away.

"Again?" she asked.

"Yes, again," said Slater his voice inflamed with passion.

Eileen nodded opening her legs for him once more. She love the feel of him on top of her. She loved the feel of him sliding into her body.

"Fuck me this time. Hard and fast my dear sweet son," Eileen almost came when she said that.

For the next twenty minutes Slater fucked his mother as hard and as fast as he could. Even though the night was cool, he was dripping with sweat when he final shot his third load of the night into Eileen's womb. This time she passed out as she came. Slater slipped from her exhausted body and lay beside her to wait for her to wake.

When Eileen's eyes fluttered open, Slater kissed her lips. Her arms came up to pull him down to her, she kissed him back with passion. Slowly, they parted, sat up, got dressed and walked back home. Slater let Eileen go into the shower first. When she was inside he looked into Karen's room. She was sitting there smiling at him. She got out of bed and pulled him out to the porch.

Then she was in his arms, kissing him, hard. One hand went to his neck, the other to his cock. He groaned as if in pain. She pulled away from him looking up into his eyes. He just grimaced.

"That rough," Karen whispered.

"You wouldn't believe it," Slater whispered back.

"Where? I couldn't find you," Karen said softly.

"Come," Slater said picking up the blanket where he had dropped it.

Karen grabbed his hand as they casually walked. She didn't ask him where, she just wanted to get fucked my him. She hoped that he was up for her.

"The Miller's!" she said with surprise in her voice.

"They aren't here this weekend," Slater growled.

When they went around to the front porch, Slater spread the blanket out over the lounge and patted it for Karen. She stripped off her clothes and lay down, legs spread, arms stretched out to her brother. Slater's dick was already hard as he stripped off his clothes. He knelt between Karen's legs looking down at her lovely body. She was just as pretty as mom, only less mature. Slater didn't know which he preferred. Young Karen or mature Eileen? They could be twins, identical twins. He wondered if when they made love mom noticed how much they looked alike and that's what turned her on.

Karen reached out, grabbing Slater's hard cock. He was a little sore, but he would not deny his sister the love he wanted to give her so much. She pressed him against her opening. She was soaking wet. He pushed into her body and slipped right inside her. Karen moaned, closing her eyes to enjoy her brother.

"Oh god. That feels so good. Are you hurting?" she asked a little concerned he might not enjoy her like she wanted him to.

"I'm fine. You are so slippery, it's not hurting at all." Slater smiled down at her.

"Then fuck me hard, like you fucked mom," said Karen.

Slater slammed into her over and over as hard as he could. He did feel a little pain in his pelvic bone where he had slammed up against mom, but it was now a good pain. He knew he was making his sister happy and he loved his sister very, very much.

Karen was quick to cum. She was groaning loudly as Slater slammed into her pussy with his big cock. She was having one orgasm after another. Legs in the air, arms wrapped around Slater, she jerked her pussy against his crotch almost constantly.

~~~~~

When Eileen came out of the bathroom, she looked for her son. The door to his room was open and he wasn't in there. She looked in Karen's room. She too was gone. Smiling, she went out on the porch, naked. She turned to the Miller's and listened. She could just hear cries of ecstasy floating in the air. Nodding to herself, she went back inside and went to bed.

~~~~~

Slater slammed into his sister's body, she had been coming for quite awhile, her hips bucking up against him as he pushed into her. He was almost there, just a little bit to go. Karen's pussy squeezed him hard as she came once more. He was there. He slammed into Karen one last time and shot his seed into her. It wasn't much as this was his fourth orgasm tonight. When she felt him, Karen orgasmed once again.

"Oh fuck, oh god, I can feel you coming in me," Karen growled.

"I can feel you squeezing, milking my dick," Slater croaked.

Karen smiled up at him as his cock pulsed and pulsed again. Inside her she felt the warmth of his semen as it spread throughout her womb. If only she could have his baby, that would be the ultimate turn on and would make her so happy. But alas, that could never be, for other reasons than it could turn out to be a monster. Karen sighed as she started to calm down. Slater pulled out of his sister, looking down into her beautiful smiling face.

"God I love you so much," whispered Karen.

"I love you, my darling sister," Slater replied, leaning in and kissing her lips gently.

"Can you get it up again to make love to me this time?" Karen asked.

"I don't know. Maybe if you helped," Slater said smiling at her.

Karen shivered knowing that she would be able to taste not only herself, but her mother too. Nodding she sat up, then went down on Slater. He groaned his pleasure as his sister sucked him. Once he was hard he got on top of Karen and slipped his cock into her slowly. Then he made slow passionate love to her. He figured he wasn't going to cum again, so he made sure she did. Karen wasn't screaming or yelling this time. It was slow lovemaking and felt so good she just sighed and moaned softly.

To be continued...

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,070 Followers