Fraternity Friendship Party

Story Info
BF brings his date to his fraternity for an initiation party.
654 words
3.44
51k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend, Tom, invited me to a party at his fraternity house a couple weeks ago. I was there with three other girls. There must have been a dozen or more guys There was a lot of drinking, and Tom said we were going to have an initiation party for the two girls that were there for their first party. Me and one other girl. She was small and Asian, Vietnamese, maybe Korean, I think.

First thing they said was that we both had to strip and the first one naked was the winner. I quickly pulled down my shorts and panties together and then pulled off my top while I kicked them off. The boys were cheering like crazy. The Asian girl seemed a little more timid and was definitely slower because she dropped her shorts first, then took off her top and I was already naked before she started to pull off her panties. I had no bra so I was the winner. My prize was that I got to blow them all first. The other girl had to do them second so she had to suck them all longer.

Then they all got naked. They had a lot of different looking cocks. I sucked my first strange cock that night -- after Tom's, then 6 others! They were all beautiful there -- all just standing in a row. I sucked them all off, one by one, in just about 20 minutes. I guess I was pretty good. The Asian girl took almost an hour to finish sucking them all on their second cum, and by the time she was done, the first one was hard again and got into her from behind while she was still going down on her 7th blowjob.

The other girls at the party just loved it and watched and cheered when each guy shot his load. The guys just loved it. Afterwards, Tom and I fucked in his room, and then had a threesome with one of his friends. It was a wild night! Tom fell asleep and I had to get up and go for a pee.

I met the Asian girl in the bathroom and she said her name was Suki and she was too tired to screw anymore and needed to get some sleep somewhere so I invited her to come back with me to Tom's room. Suki laid down with me and we held each other and she went to sleep in my arms.

When I woke up, she looked so pretty, I kissed her and she kissed me back and then kissed my tits and went down on me. I absolutely loved it. I had never had a girl do me before and it was fantastic, so I decided to do her and went right down on her tiny tight little pussy. Suki started shrieking when she came and I guess it woke Tom because pretty soon I felt someone grab my hips and looked up to see Tom getting ready to shag me from the rear. He pumped me real quick and hard and shot me full of cum in barely a minute.

Then he told Suki to suck his cum out of me and she went down on me again. This time, Tom started playing with her tits while she ate me and then he was behind her and started shagging Suki from behind also. This time she shrieked even louder. Every time she shrieked, another brother came into the room and then he started fucking her too.

By the time four new guys had come into the room and fucked her, Tom was hard again and wanted me to suck him off so I went down on him and then one of the other guys started shagging me from behind while I was blowing Tom. What a great bunch of guys. They were willing to share everything.