Fraternity Gangbang Party

Story Info
COED stripper gets more than she expected.
2.9k words
3.48
260.5k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moa
moa
6 Followers

Living in an affluent neighborhood outside a major U.S. city is a highly respected 34 year old professional woman from the south named Cathy who has dirty blond hair, has hazel colored eyes, is 5'3" tall, weighs 143 pounds, has measurements of 41-29-38, has a work history of having been a stripper for eight years beginning in her late teens, and has a sexual history of having had sex with many guys before she got married, especially during a large fraternity gangbang while she was in college.

Cathy finished college with a bachelors degree and a masters degree, and she has been going all out in trying to leave her disgraceful past behind her and become an active and respected member of society. In recent years, she has become a member of various organizations and social groups, including a country club. She has also been advancing well in her profession, has appeared on television, and earns a very good salary. Cathy takes a lot of care with the public image that she tries to project to others.

To enhance her reputation, Cathy has deliberately tried to keep secret information about her past and the disgraceful lifestyle she led before she began her career. Accordingly, most people who know Cathy today are unaware that she came from a poor family, that she was an only child who was raised by an abusive alcoholic father after her mother died, that she was involved with drugs and sex while she was in high school and college, that she put herself through college by performing in a strip club and by providing entertainment for men at private parties, and that her lifestyle resulted in her being gangbanged by many guys during a fraternity party at the college that she attended.

In addition to the low income environment where Cathy was raised and her unhappy upbringing at home, her big tits also led to her disgraceful lifestyle. Her tits began to develop earlier than most girls, and by about the age of 13 they had become unusually large for a girl of her age. She began to attract the attention of older boys. Because of her unhappy life at home and her desire to be liked, Cathy enjoyed the attention and liked how the attention increased as her tits continued to grow larger. However, the time Cathy spent with guys and some of the sexy clothes she bought contributed to more friction with her father and made her life at home even more unhappy.

Cathy left home as soon as she graduated from high school, moved into an apartment to live with two other girls who had placed an ad seeking a third person to splint the rent, and began trying to get by as a waitress. With her new ability to wear any enticing clothes she wanted, to date whoever she wanted and to say out for as late as she wanted, Cathy's sex life increased dramatically. So did her use of drugs which at times resulted in some particularly disgraceful sexual behavior. For instance, her first experience in having sex with more than one guy at a time took place while she was high on drugs.

Eventually Cathy entered college to achieve her dream of living a better life. Because of her need for money to get by in college and to buy such things as drugs, she got a job performing in a nearby strip club. While performing in the strip club, various men made offers for her to perform at private parties. These offers led to her doing some jobs on the side to supplement her income, such as stripping and dancing nude for bachelor and other parties.

There were a number of guys at the college that Cathy attended who had seen Cathy perform at this strip club that was just down the street from the campus. Also, some of the guys on campus had attended one or more of the parities she had performed at. Many others had heard about her performing for private parties, and there were rumors that Cathy had provided sex at some of the parties. Accordingly, she especially stood out on campus as she walked to her classes, ate lunch between classes, etc.

One of the private parties Cathy performed for was at the fraternity house of one of the fraternities of this college. The year after she had performed for that fraternity party, I met one of the fraternity brothers who had attended the party and became friends with him. My friend told me about the fraternity party, and he showed me videos and some photos that had been taken during this party.

According to my friend, the fraternity decided to have this fraternity party after a second fraternity brother had dated Cathy and had had sex with her. He and the other fraternity brother who had had sex with her went to the strip club to watch her perform one evening, and they asked her if she would perform for a party that their fraternity wanted to throw at the fraternity house. Cathy was quite willing to do it for money. They agreed on a minimum amount that she was to be paid with an opportunity for her to earn more through tips.

In preparation for this party, the fraternity prepared some invitations that listed a stripper and a gangbang as two of the activities planned. Next, the fraternity distributed the invitations to guys around campus, including to other fraternities.

Many guys attended the party, and Cathy began by putting on a strip show for them in the downstairs bar area. A large jar was placed on the bar for everyone to put money in to help pay her for the entertainment and to tip her. She went on to dance nude (except for high heeled shoes and some fishnet stockings that were attached to a garter belt around her waist) for the large crowd, serve guys drinks in the nude, pose for photos to be taken, etc. As agreed, she remained in her outfit throughout the party with her big tits and shaved cunt fully exposed.

As I watched Cathy on videotape, she appeared to enjoy entertaining the many guys and enticing them with her body at this fraternity party. She let guys feel and suck her tits, and she seemed to be as amused by it as the large crowd of guys around her who were cheering. She actually encouraged guys in the crowd to try it.

Some of the photos taken of her were with guys on either side of her holding her big tits up in their hands and with her having a smile on her face for the camera as well as doing other disgraceful things. For example, she also posed holding her tits up in her hands with different guys heads buried between her tits, with two guys at a time sucking on her nipples, and with guys licking whipping cream off her tits. In the videotape, Cathy showed appreciation as guys put money in the jar as a tip for her performing a disgraceful act for them.

According to my friend, one of the fraternity brothers eventually gave Cathy a drink that was spiked with a drug. After the drug had taken effect, two of the fraternity brothers walked Cathy upstairs to a bedroom where they were met by three more fraternity brothers. The two guys who led her upstairs were the two fraternity brothers who had dated her and who had had sex with her previously.

In the upstairs bedroom, the fraternity brothers began putting whipping cream on Cathy's tits and shaved cunt. As she had done downstairs, they got Cathy to stand holding her tits up as two guys began to lick the whipping cream off her tits for more photos to be taken. Cathy swayed a bit a she stood as if she had had too much to drink. Soon, they placed her on her back on the bed and spread her legs apart. Then, three guys began licking the whipping cream off her tits and cunt instead of just her tits. In a slurred voice, Cathy said something rather crude as they did it and as more photos were taken of her.

The three guys next began to suck Cathy's nipples and cunt and finger fuck her. Cathy drunkenly encouraged them, and she worked her hips and cunt to reciprocate in response to the pleasure she was feeling. One of the guys who she had dated approached the bed and brought his cock up to her mouth where Cathy readily took his cock in one hand and began sucking it as the two guys continued sucking her nipples and the one guy continued sucking and fingering fucking her cunt.

It was obvious that Cathy had sucked cock before, and this proceeded to one guy putting his cock in her cunt and fucking her while she continued to suck the cock that was in her mouth.

Meanwhile, a line formed outside the bedroom for other members of this fraternity to have sex with Cathy. When the guy receiving the blow job began to cum, Cathy gagged a bit but continued to suck until he had finished and had withdrawn his cock. As soon as he did so, one of the other guys in the room took his place and Cathy began sucking his cock. When the guy fucking her finished, he got up and was immediately replaced by another guy as well. Each time a guy finished having sex with Cathy, he would leave the bedroom and the next guy in line would go into the bedroom to wait his turn.

To this day, I still remember watching the start of the gangbang on videotape and noticing how actively Cathy participated. She was obviously aware she was having sex with more than one guy at a time. Every once in a while between sucking cocks, she would look at the guy fucking her, at the camera that was videotaping her, at the camera that was taking photos, or at the guys in the room who were watching and waiting their turns. Periodically she would give a smile of approval. Until her mouth apparently began to tire, Cathy did not appear to be at all concerned about giving one blow job after another as she continued to take on two guys at a time.

Watching Cathy participate in the gang bang was quite a turn on, especially with her great body, and my friend enjoyed watching with me even though he had watched the videos many times before. He admitted to me that he had initially been reluctant to have sex with Cathy with other guys in the room watching, but there was a lot of peer pressure that got him to participate. As I watched the video, I watched him fuck her while she was giving another fraternity brother a blow job.

When the fraternity finished, they invited the other guys at the party to go upstairs to have sex with her. My friend said that, whenever it became time for a person in the hall to go into the bedroom, one of the fraternity brothers would first ask the guy to put money in a container to help pay her.

The sex went on for a long time. Cathy began to drift in and out of consciousness, and she became increasingly less able to suck cock. However, the guys continued to take turns fucking her, fondling her big tits, and sucking her nipples even after she had passed out for good.

They also did other things to Cathy while she was passed out such as binding her tits tightly with rope, shooting cum onto her face, sucking her neck and tits hard so as to leave hickies, fucking her cunt with a beer bottle and other objects, etc. Some of the fraternity brothers also had more than one turn with her.

By the time that the last guy finished, my friend said that the room reeked of the smell of cum from the used condoms in the trash can that some of the guys had worn, from the cum on the sheet, and from the cum that had gotten in Cathy's hair, on her face and on other parts of her body. They left her on the bed to sleep it off without bothering to clean her up.

My friend said that Cathy was passed out for a long time before she eventually awoke in the bedroom and came downstairs. He said that she was upset about guys having taken advantage of her and that she cussed them out. She got them to return her clothes, got dressed without bothering to shower first or comb the dried cum out of her hair, took her money, and left the fraternity house.

Cathy wrote this fraternity party off as a bad experience and resumed going to classes and doing her other normal activities, including performing at the strip club. As time passed, she gradually heard enough details about the party from others to realize that many more guys had had sex with her than she had thought, and that there were videotapes and photos of her having sex being shown around campus. She blamed herself for what had happened, became depressed, increased her use of alcohol and drugs, and began to struggle with her grades at school. Nevertheless, she continued to work as a stripper. Cathy eventually went to counseling.

I had not met Cathy in person before seeing her in the videotapes and photos the year after they had been taken at the party. At this point, many guys on campus had heard about the gangbang, and she was widely regarded as being a slut. Seeing Cathy in the videotapes and photos resulted in me going to the strip club to see her in person. As I watched her on stage, I noticed that she seemed to enjoy performing nude for men and enticing them with her body. After that, I began to notice her on campus sometimes.

I continued to go to the strip club to watch Cathy, and eventually I talked her into going out with me. On one of the dates, I mentioned to Cathy that she seemed to enjoy performing on stage, and she admitted that she did. In view of my interest in her body, it did not bother me that I was dating a stripper who had had sex with so many guys and who was regarded as a slut. As I had expected, the sex was great.

However, I also became attracted to Cathy's personality and eventually fell in love with her. This made the relationship much more complicated for me, and we had a number of conversations about her lifestyle and the fraternity gangbang that was common knowledge on the campus.

Cathy has always claimed to me that she has no memory of having had sex at that fraternity party. She told me that she felt very ill when she eventually awoke afterwards, and that she initially had difficulty trying to think and figure out where she was and what had happened when she found herself nude in the upstairs bedroom at the fraternity.

Cathy said that she noticed that her nipples, tits and cunt were sore and other signs of sex, but she claims that she could not remember having sex or how she got to the bedroom. Although Cathy realized that guys had had sex with her, she said that she did not know who had had sex with her or realize the extent of the sex and everything else that had happened during the time that she says was blacked out from her memory.

Cathy did remember putting on the strip show for the fraternity party, dancing nude, posing for photos, drinking and feeling drunk downstairs in the bar area, etc. However, she has always claimed that she has no memory of going upstairs to the bedroom or anything that happened in the bedroom before she woke up many hours later. To this day, Cathy believes that she had too much to drink at the party, and that guys took advantage of her while she was drunk.

Nevertheless, I have never been sure whether to believe that Cathy has no memory of any of the sex at this fraternity party. Having watched her on videotape actively participating in the gang bang at the beginning when she was obviously conscious, I have just had a hard time accepting that she can't remember anything from even the part where she was fully conscious.

Cathy finally got her bachelor's degree at the age of 26. One year later, and she got her master's degree and began the start of her professional career. That put an end to her career as a stripper.

After Cathy had finished school and had quit stripping, I eventually married her. Cathy and I ended up moving to a different city when she got a very good offer for a new job. After moving, we have seldom seen my friends from college who had seen Cathy perform in the strip club. Cathy feels quite uncomfortable whenever we do see any of these friends as she is aware that they know about her past life and used to watch her perform at the strip club.

To this day, Cathy's greatest fear is that someone she knows will find out about her past life, that there will be a huge scandal because of it, and she will lose her place in society that she has worked so hard to develop in recent years.

Perhaps someone Cathy knows will someday read this story about her, recognize the physical description and certain other information about her, and wonder whether the person he knows is the same person discussed in this story.

moa
moa
6 Followers