Fraternity Party Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, next to having her head held while giving head, Marie hates to have cum on her face. Next to that, she hates to have cum in her hair. My girlfriend wasn't having a good day. But now, the guy on the bed yanked her off her knees and onto the bed. He put her on top of him and he was in her in a shot. She yelped, but she was soon bouncing up and down on top of him while he slammed it all the way in and all the way out. I thought: She fits right in, now. She's like any other girl in the room: Cum on her, cum in her, and she's still ready to be fucked by anyone in the room. I began to notice that there were three of them: The girl off to the side, Marie on the bed, and Deirdre still on her knees in front of me. The guys seemed to change positions frequently, but the women stayed where they were, except to get rolled over, put on top, put on their knees, etc. This was a new experience for me, and I was getting into it. They were fuck toys for us guys. I was surprised that Marie was into it.

Every hole in every woman got used. I noticed that condoms were in abundance, and the used ones were piling up on the floor. I reached for the bowl, and fumbled to get one on. I started fucking Deirdre's cunt while she was on her hands and knees. It couldn't have been all that comfortable for her because we were on the floor and not on a bed, but it afforded me the view of a lifetime. I looked across Deirdre's small firm ass and watched Marie in action, and I saw her like I had never seen her before. Marie never gave any indication that she saw me. She was so deeply into the fucking that she was getting that she seemed oblivious to everything. That kind of bothered me. So disconnected. So animal-like. (I guess I only liked that in her when it was with me.)

The naked guy (they were all naked, but he was the first that I saw, so he was the "naked guy" to me) climbed onto the bed while Marie was atop the other guy. He looked over at me for approval (considerate guy that he was) while maneuvering his cock toward the moving target of Marie's asshole. She can't do anal without lube, and I mean she can't do it without lots and lots of lube.

I must have looked panicked as my eyes searched the room. I was kind of feeling responsible for getting her into this situation, and I really didn't want her to get hurt. I had seen the bowl of condoms passing around, but where was the lube?

The naked guy was way ahead of me. The lube was in his hand. I looked down at the tube and nodded to him. He acknowledged, and he squirted it into his palm, and then around his cock. I gestured at Marie, and he understood. He squirted out some more and smeared it on her asshole.

Marie stiffened and looked back. She tried to squirm forward. By now, she should have been used to it. These guys got what they wanted, and they got forceful when there was resistance.

He grabbed her shoulders, and he pulled her back and down. She was impaled on his cock. It was so slippery it had gone straight up her ass to the hilt without stopping. The other guy was still deep in her cunt. She looked so small between these bulky, oversexed guys. She arched her back and raised her butt in an effort to get off the spear that had suddenly goosed her. She said, "Fuck" but it was drawn out and almost unintelligible -- it was more like, "I'm fucked" and a sigh of resignation mixed together. Her attempts to get off his cock were futile. Worse yet, they seemed to result in what looked like a shuddering orgasm. My god, she had an orgasm before the two guys had even begun their thrusting. I thought: My girlfriend is one sexy bitch! I was proud of her, but I was also angry that she was so disconnected from me. I was getting confused.

The guys started pounding in an out of both of Marie's holes. Was she getting used, or was she into this? I couldn't tell. Marie collapsed on the guy below. The naked guy now had even better access to her ass, and he plowed away. Marie was yelling, but I could barely hear her. Deirdre was yelling. Everyone seemed to be yelling. I yelled, but I yelled for the lube. Deirdre was fucking tight, and I wanted lotion. I also wanted to fuck her in the ass like Marie was getting it. The naked guy thought I meant for my girlfriend to get lubed again. He pulled out of her ass and he lubed himself. Marie's asshole did not close. Her asshole was agape. What a sight! I thought: Shit! Would it ever be the same?

He lubed Marie's asshole, only he didn't use one finger. He didn't use two fingers. He might have used more than three fingers. It looked like he was trying to fist her asshole. That must have been painful no matter how stretched out and lubed up she was, but she didn't moan any differently. The ring of her ass got larger and larger. It may have been as pleasurable as it was painful, I just couldn't tell from her reaction. He was pleased, though. He'd stop and look over at me, like: See? See what I just did to this bitch's ass? Only that bitch happened to be my girlfriend. But that lurid scene was short-lived, and he went back to stuffing her ass with his cock.

She turned her head on the mattress. Now, I could see her face. Her mouth was open and she let out one long groan with each repeated thrust. Her eyes were open, but they didn't look anywhere. I hoped she was alright. I hoped she'd recover. And then, she did an unexpected thing, she reached back and separated her ass cheeks. If that wasn't slutty enough, what she did next was pure whore: She grabbed his cock with one hand, and she started pumping on the shaft. She was literally jerking this guy off into her asshole. I thought to myself, I've got to ask her about this one. Where the hell did she learn that?

The tube of lube finally came around to me. I used it as fast as I could, and I jammed myself up my Deirdre's butt. It seemed to make no difference to her: Ass, cunt, mouth -- just stick it in and saw away. Come to think of it, I didn't feel a difference either. I wondered: What happened to the days when a girl's ass was so much tighter than her cunt? I guess with lots use, it works out the same.

As I sawed away at Deirdre's butt, I got more and more turned on. Ass fucking is such a charge for me! I was turned on by seeing Marie service these guys. I liked watching her jerk a guy off, trying to get him to toss in her ass while I wailed away on this coed's ass. Curiously, I found that I was also a little pissed off at my girlfriend, too. This was a side of Marie that I hadn't dreamt was there. I had real mixed feelings about this. I pounded Deirdre's asshole extra-specially hard -- not that she seemed to notice.

Marie's handjob was working wonders, and I watched the naked guy cum in her ass. That slowed him down, and he kind of froze with his cock up her butt. Marie shivered and she probably came again when she felt the squirt up her butt (she usually does), but then she looked uncomfortable. I know from experience that she doesn't like the full feeling in her ass from a cock that isn't moving. I think she really hates feeling controlled by a cock in her ass. This was partly why I was pissed off. She was letting herself get controlled in a big way by this guy's big cock. But it was also very exciting for me to see.

While it was exciting, I wasn't even close to cumming. When I was younger, I would have cum in an instant from such excitement, but I'm older, and I don't cum as fast anymore. I kept sawing away at this poor bitch's asshole, but if Deirdre was uncomfortable, she never gave any indication. There was something remarkable about this woman.

The naked guy spanked Marie on the rear, making her jump in surprise or pain. It kind of woke her up, too. She came out of her daze, and she must have felt his cock rip out of her asshole as she felt his weight lift off her back. She started to roll over, disengaging the other guy from her cunt, and she flopped onto her back.

She wouldn't have seen the fourth guy coming toward her, but I saw him. He was a black guy and he was built like a linebacker. He had been with the girl across the room, but he had also been watching my girlfriend's butt fucking with great interest, and now he was coming toward her. It was like he had been waiting for his turn, and now he grabbed Marie roughly and pulled her to him.

He wrapped his arms all the way around her and she looked tiny and scared in his embrace. She was completely at his mercy. She looked up at him with a wary eye. He picked her up as if she were light as a feather. He seemed to be trying to maneuver her onto his cock. He swung around and dropped her onto a chair. It made a beautiful sight: A naked, white, long-limbed beauty on a brown leather, wing-backed chair, and a huge black cock poised in front of her. She was watching, warily, wondering what he would do next. He grabbed her legs and pushed them back. She hooked her own legs within her arms and she looked like some Hindu deity with contorted limbs and sex prominently presented. There was a worried look upon her face, but it was also the look of passion. The look said: That cock is going to hurt, but I can hardly wait for the orgasm that it will surely bring.

He kneeled in front of the chair. He grabbed his cock, and he rubbed it up and down, gathering her juices from her cunt to her asshole. He didn't have a condom on. This was going to be different. It must have felt like silk. She must have noticed that he didn't have a condom. With just her own juices and the lubrication from his pre-cum, he slowly inserted his cock inside her. If my eyes hadn't seen it make the journey from glans to hilt, I could have followed its progress by listening to Marie cry out. If there had been any doubt about which hole he entered, it was answered by her vocalizations. She made a sharp intake of breath and a sound of surprise. I heard an, "Oh!" followed by a long crescendo of hissing. It ended in a sharp, "Ah!" as he bottomed out. Marie makes the most guttural sounds when she's getting screwed in the ass, and there was no doubt from the sounds that she made that this position had afforded him deep access to her ass. It made sense, in a way, because her ass was now as stretched out as her cunt. The problem was the position, for two somewhat contradictory reasons.

One, Marie has a very sensitive G-spot and, as I learned from experience, you could hit her G-spot from inside her ass when in that position. That was the good point. Two, my girlfriend hates to look at you while she's getting fucked in the ass. I don't know why, perhaps something about vulnerability, control, and domination. She just hates it. She'd rather look down at the mattress. Now, guy four was up her butt, hitting her G-spot like there was no tomorrow, that was good, but he was looking her straight in the eye, that was bad. Worse yet, he was telling her all the things she was probably thinking (or, at least, that I was thinking.)

"You little whore. You like cock up your ass, don't you? How's this feel? Come on baby, cum from your ass fuck like a stuck pig."

The last one was another on the list of no-no's for my girlfriend. No defamation. No denigration. Too late for that now. Boy, was I going to pay for this tomorrow! On the other hand, fuck her! I was mad at her. I liked the fuck that Deirdre was giving me, but what Marie was doing was bothering me. I couldn't take my eyes off Marie. Marie averted her eyes. She looked away. She looked down. She must have seen the guy's long, unsheathed cock sliding slowly in and out of her ass. She seemed mesmerized. She emitted one long groan after another. It was plaintive. His face wasn't far from hers. Then, her eyes lifted slightly, and she locked her gaze on him. Now, I thought, she's going to put two-and-two together. The cussing and defamation that was coming out of his mouth, the cock that was invading her very bowels -- that was his cock -- and she was getting used, and she was powerless. But she didn't look away. That was so unlike her. And he must have cum a lot already or he had exceptionally good control, because I came before he did. He was relentless in fucking her. I think I came more because of the erotic sight of Marie getting ass fucked in that position than from the sensation of fucking Deirdre's cunt-like asshole.

Marie, meanwhile, got that bulging veined, red-faced, anxious look that precedes her most intense orgasms. She let go of her legs, and she grabbed him by the neck and shoulders. It was a combination of pushing him off, holding him in place, and pulling him toward her all at the same time. He froze at just the wrong time for her (probably just the right time for him.) Her butt began to make rapid, repetitive, involuntary thrusts. It looked like the abdomen of a wasp stinging. She was giving herself a big anal orgasm. Her mouth fell open, and she gasped for air. She fell forward, and slumped limply into his arms. He did an amazing thing: He used one arm to casually push her to the back of the chair, and then he resumed his leisurely fuck of her ass while she lay there half-conscious. He had stayed hard after he came. I don't know how or why it all stopped. At some point, I was getting back into my clothes. Marie hadn't moved from the chair, and she was still naked. Deirdre was dressed again, and the guys were in various states of dress. They looked like they were about to leave. Deirdre said,

"What about her?"

I said, "She's not going to be able to walk."

I meant that she was too drunk and too fucked-out to walk, but my Deirdre took it a different way and said,

"Well, at least she's going to be walking really, really funny tomorrow," and she snickered fiendishly.

Obviously, she was referring to the extensive ass fucking that Marie had taken. I looked around and asked a couple of guys to help me get her to the hotel next door. She was still naked, and that seemed to sweeten the deal. With lots of fondling of her body, we got her clothes halfway on and they carried her down the stairs and out to the street. Deirdre said,

"It's this way."

How did she know so much, I wondered? She was a lot sharper than I had originally thought.

When we got to the hotel, I realized I hadn't the foggiest notion where my room key was. The young woman that pulled the nightshift was obviously a student. They all seemed to know her, and she knew them. She said, dryly,

"Who's the whore?" referring to Marie.

I came up from behind and asked for my room key. The clerk said,

"Oh! Sorry," after she figured out to whom she was speaking.

I looked at my girlfriend in the arms of two college students, cum glued in her hair, and I stammered,

"No apology needed."

Deirdre was alert. She grabbed the room key and directed the guys toward the stairs and right up to the room.

"I work here part-time," she said.

I thought to myself: Just what kind of work do you do here? Was she a college-aged whore?

She opened the door and we piled into the, now, too small room. My girlfriend was thrown on the bed. I had expected everyone to leave. No one moved. It was weird. Was I supposed to tip them? Deirdre figured it out, and said,

"You can fuck her once, and then you have to go."

No one said anything. They just pulled down their pants while Deirdre started to undress Marie. First one, and then the other fucked her. The second said,

"No sloppy seconds," and he turned her over and unceremoniously fucked her ass.

It was a gratuitous gesture. The sloshing sounds that emanated from either hole gave ample evidence that she had been soundly fucked in every hole all night long. I thought Marie had been asleep, but the minute he entered her ass, she reached behind, clamped her hand around his cock and did that jerk off thing. The guy came quickly with that treatment. Who wouldn't? The first guy was so impressed watching her jerk the other guy off into her asshole that he started jerking his own cock. He tried getting it into her mouth, but the angle was bad, and Marie was thrashing around, so he ended up painting her face with his cum. She tried to dodge the splattering cum, and a lot of it dripped down her jaw and on to the silk blouse that was now pushed up around her neck.

The guys left, and I wondered why Deirdre was still there, until she spoke up and said,

"Can I eat her out?"

Oh, right: Her eyes had brightened earlier when she thought I was talking about a threesome. Bit of a lezzy in her, isn't there? I didn't say a word (my girlfriend would have killed me if I had given permission.) I just waved her on. Deirdre ate out Marie with relish. It would never have been to my taste, but, after nibbling and licking on her clit, she started sucking and scooping Marie's cunt with her tongue. I was beginning to realize that Deirdre had been taking charge all night. At one point she commanded me,

"Help roll her over," and then she gave Marie's asshole the same treatment as her cunt.

I wish my girlfriend had been awake to experience the rim job, but she didn't seem to be. My date left, and said, cryptically,

"I'll see you tomorrow."

Marie and I said little to each other the next morning. There was some reference to what happen, like, "I'm sore in places I've never felt before," and "That was quite a party," but, fortunately, there was no rebuking and no regrets. She didn't mention anything about the girl-on-girl event. I kind of figured she knew. Even though she had looked unconscious, she had known just what to do when the last guy was fucking her ass. I figured she was just too embarrassed about the girl going down on her and she didn't want to mention it. I didn't know if she knew that I had screwed Deirdre, so I didn't bring it up. I was curious about her hand jobs while they were fucking her ass, but I didn't bring that up either.

We showered and got our stuff together to check out of the hotel. We didn't fuck for the first time in a long time. I hadn't fucked Marie at the party either, but I was pretty satiated, and I assumed she was, too. Something was changed between us. I still had mixed feelings of awe and anger over what I had seen. It was a side of Marie that I had never seen before, but that's what I had wanted, wasn't it?

I left a double size tip for the maid. The room probably smelled like a whorehouse. Marie and I hadn't showered before we slept. She had oozed copious amounts of cum all night long. Worse yet, the cum, mixed with god-knows-what-else, had oozed from her loose ass and it had stained the sheets. (I knew, because I had rolled over on to an enormous, cold wet spot at some point in the middle of the night.)

We got down to the lobby and my "date" from the night before greeted us from behind the counter with a cheery,

"Good morning! Checking out?"

Well, Deirdre did work there after all! I signed everywhere that she pointed to, and I started to give her a tip.

"No tip necessary for the management, but we have something special for your lady friend!"

I couldn't imagine what she meant, but she said to Marie in formal tones,

"Come this way."

I started to follow them around the counter, but Deirdre -- now very much the clerk, said,

"Wait right there sir, this is for the lady."

My god she was a controlling freak! Feeling like an idiot, I stayed at the counter. She took Marie into what looked like the baggage room, and she closed the door.

They were gone longer than I expected. In fact, they didn't come out. I went to the door, and I could hear an excited voice, very commanding in tone. What was going on in there? I opened the door and stepped inside. Apparently, that was okay with Deirdre, or should I say, with the Mistress Deirdre, because that's the way she was acting. She had Marie sitting in a chair. Marie's arms seemed to be bound behind her but, actually, it was just that her shirt was pulled down across the back of the chair and it immobilized her arms. The front was unbuttoned. Her bra was pushed up. No, it must have been pushed down, because Marie's tits were sticking out like they never had before. They were swollen and red and they poked out as if "offered" to the Mistress.