Frat's Little Sisters Want You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,300 Followers

I continued to fuck Pam's ass, but now I was using one hand to play with Maddy's pussy. It was soaked! Occasionally Maddy would redirect my lips to hers. We would kiss sloppily and then she would push me back to her breasts. I loved every minute of it!

Eventually Tabby appeared on my other side. She smiled and pulled my lips away from the redhead. Her tongue pushed so far into my mouth that I almost gagged. This continued until Joel arrived.

"Hey!" Joel cried. "I get up for one minute to go to the bathroom and this happens! I don't like being left out!" Maddy looked at him and smiled.

"Pam's sucking so hard that she's making my fingers pruny!" the redhead said. "Move to the head of the bed and give her something else to suck on."

"Alright!" Joel cried and did just that. Pam hesitated a moment when Maddy pulled her fingers from her mouth.

"Do it!" Tabby laughed. "You know you want to!" Pam grinned and fell on Joel's cock. It was almost as long as mine, but a lot thinner. I continued to fuck Pam's ass and alternate between kissing Maddy and Tabby. I used one hand on each of the ladies breasts. Both seemed to enjoy it immensely, but as I expected, Tabby's nipples were extra sensitive. I pinched one and she gasped. Maddy moved my other hand down from her breast to her pussy. I rubbed the redhead's clit with quick little circles.

"Oh fuck!" Maddy cried and drew me into another long kiss. Thiswent on for some time.

I'm not sure how it happened, but suddenly Maddy and Tabby were kissing. Maddy looked shocked for a moment, but then she moaned and accepted Tabby's tongue into her mouth. That was it for me! I slammed into Pam's ass once more and came.

I broke away from the group and stumbled to the attached bathroom. I was spent! I threw water on my face and took care of business. I was about to reenter the room when Maddy and Tabby joined me.

"How about a shower?" Tabby asked with a smile.

"Pam is busy with Joel," Maddy put in.

"You two start without me," I smiled. "I'll be back."

"We can't..." Maddy began in embarrassment, but I cut her off.

"Do it and I'll join the fraternity tonight!" I joked.

"Is it really that much of a turn on for a guy to watch two girl?" Maddy asked.

"Only if they're really enjoying it," I replied. Tabby raised an eyebrow and I laughed and added honestly, "Okay, even if there not."

"But I've never been with another girl before," Maddy said biting her lip. She was looking at Tabby oddly.

"Maybe not," I put in. "But Tabby has."

"Hey!" Tabby snapped. "I've never slept with another woman!"

"Liar!" I laughed. Tabby's face continued to look angry for a moment longer before she smiled.

"Okay, maybe once with my high school gym teacher," she finally admitted. This seemed to floor poor Maddy.

"Just take her into the shower," I said to Tabby with a shake of my head. "I'll be there in a minute." Tabby took Maddy by the hand and led the way. The redhead looked nervous, but she went willingly.

I reentered the cold dorm. Joel was fucking Pam in the missionary position. Her legs were splayed open. She looked half passed out, but that didn't seem to bother Joel. Poor Pam would be so sore for the next few days that she'd probably walk bowlegged. I wondered how Kyle would take it.

The others, with the exception of the guy who passed out on Maddy were still fooling around. I ignored them all except for Suki. Her I grabbed by the hand and pulled toward the bathroom.

"Hey!" the guy she was with cried.

"Go see if Joel needs any help with Pam," I said. I saw the guy grin and nearly leap from the bed he was in. Like I said before, Pam was every student's wet dream.

As soon as we entered the bathroom I spun Suki around and pulled her into a kiss. It was long and hot.

"What was that for?" Suki asked in surprise once we broke apart. I kissed her deeply again and pushed her back until she was sitting on the counter next to the sink. I lined my cock up with her pussy and pushed in. She wasn't as tight as Pam, but she was still tight enough for it to hurt her if I didn't take my time.

"Very nice!" Suki hissed, forgetting her question. I held her legs as I proceeded to push in and out of her pussy. I worked more and more of my cock in with each stroke. Suki held on as best she could as she buried her face in my neck. Her tongue and lips sent shivers down my spine.

"Faster!" she cried and I obliged. She groaned into my neck before adding, "Finally! A real man!" That did wonders for my libido. I leaned forward and started kissing Suki breasts. They were very small, but her nipples seemed even more sensitive than Tabby's.

"What's that?" Suki asked suddenly.

"What's what?" I half mumbled as I continued to kiss her nipples. Suki pulled my head away.

"This bathroom is supposed to be off limits tonight," she snapped. "But there are people in the shower and I can hear moaning!"

"Oh," I smiled. "That's just Tabby and Maddy."

"Which guy do they have in there with them?" Suki asked. I grinned.

"None as far as I know."

"You're kidding!" Suki cried. I shook my head. "That's so sick!"

"And so hot!" I added, noticing that this time she didn't look particularly disgusted. Suki looked at me oddly before nodding in agreement. She was obviously excited by the idea. I decided to tease her a bit.

"Can't you just picture their two pussies mashed together?" I asked. Suki groaned and I actually felt her already soaked pussy get even wetter. "The red and blond hair damp from each other's cum!"

"Fuck!" Suki cried and pulled my face back to her nipples. I took one between my teeth and bit it. Suki gasped as I pulled away and moved my face no farther than two inches from her own.

"Wouldn't you love to feel both girls' breasts?" I continued. "They are definitely two of the biggest girls on campus."

"I'm going to cum!" Suki cried.

"Can't you just taste their cum as they orgasm all over each other?" I asked, adding the finishing touch. That was it! Suki screamed as she had a mind-blowing orgasm. I wasn't all that close to cumming myself at first, but when Suki rolled into her second and then third orgasms, I had to fight to keep control. She continued to shiver and shake for quite some time.

"I think I love you," she said once she finally got control of herself. I couldn't help it. I laughed.

"You don't love me," I grinned. Suki looked at me and smiled.

"Probably not," she finally laughed. "But I do love your cock!"

"You know where my dorm is," I shrugged. "You're welcome to visit any time."

"Little sisters aren't supposed to date the pledges," Suki frowned.

"You've got to be kidding!" I snorted.

"No! Seriously!" Suki replied. "It's a fraternity rule. We can date the brothers, but not the pledges."

"There is no way I'm going to stay away from you and that hot body of yours for three months!" I insisted. "I'd rather join a different fraternity."

"Don't even say that!" Suki snapped. She then paused while she looked at me carefully. I moved one of her hands to my still hard cock and smiled. She rolled her eyes, but didn't let go.

"So, what's it going to be?" I asked. "Are you going to meet me Monday night in my room or do I pick another fraternity?"

"That's blackmail!" Suki said, fighting back a laugh.

"Yes, I know," I shrugged in reply.

"Oh well, rules are made to be broken anyway," she finally gave in. "Monday night it is!" I smiled and kissed her. Suki kissed me back and then slipped off of the counter to her knees. She took my cock into her mouth and used one hand to work the balls. I was surprised at how quickly she brought me back to the edge of orgasm. It probably had to do with those almond shaped eyes of hers staring up into mine the entire time. I reluctantly pulled away.

"Hey!" Suki snapped. "I want to finish!"

"Monday," I promised. "Right now there are two women in the shower who I promised to join. If I let you finish, I doubt I'll be able to get it up again."

"So?" Suki grinned, trying to reach for my cock once again. I moved further away.

"Monday," I insisted. Suki frowned at first, but then sighed and nodded as she stood.

"Just be sure to recoup by Monday night!" she said with a rather nasty look.

"I will be," I laughed, causing Suki to smile. I didn't really want her to go yet so I asked, "Why not join us in the shower?" Suki's smile disappeared.

"Maybe another day."

"You know you want to," I teased. Suki snorted.

"A large part of me does," she admitted. "But I'm not ready yet." I looked at her carefully and nodded.

"Let me know when you are," I finally said. "I might be able to set something up for you." Suki nodded and left the bathroom. I watched her ass shake as she exited. I was sorely tempted to follow her, but I could hear Maddy and Tabby going at it in the shower. One of them was really close to an orgasm.

"There you are!" Maddy cried. Tabby was on her knees between the redhead's legs. Maddy was leaning against a wall. "Who was that out there with you? She was screaming pretty loud."

"Suki," I replied as I moved closer. Maddy made to say something else, but her orgasm suddenly took her. I stood there watching and enjoying the view.

"Care to join us?" Tabby said with a smile as she stood. I surprised her by shaking my head.

"Not yet," I said. "First I want to watch you two wash each other." Tabby rolled her eyes, but she also took a bar of soap and started washing Maddy's back. The redhead was still panting from her orgasm. It took her a couple of minutes to notice what Tabby was doing. By that time the blond was rubbing Maddy's shoulders.

"That feels good!" the redhead said. I walked over and kissed her while Tabby let her hands drift to the front of Maddy and started rubbing soap into the redhead's breasts. I stepped back and made Maddy turn and face Tabby. I pushed her gently until her soapy breasts met Tabby's.

"Rub up against each other and kiss," I demanded. The two happily obliged. Their breasts touched and they stuck their tongues out, touching the tips together. Maddy aggressively sucked Tabby's tongue in.

"You seem to like being with another woman," I said to her teasingly.

"Yes, I do," the redhead replied, moving one of her soapy hands to Tabby's pussy. The blond gasped and Maddy continued pointedly, "But then again, I could really use a hard cock in me right about now!"

"Soon," I promised, still watching. "Why don't you two wash each other's hair?"

Both girls looked reluctant to stop kissing, but they did. Maddy poured some shampoo into her hand and then handed the bottle to Tabby. They quickly began washing each other's hair, but it wasn't very long before they were once again caressing each other's bodies.

Tabby looked at me at one point and winked before spinning Maddy around and kissing the redhead's neck from behind. The blond was using one hand to rub Maddy's breasts. The other was busy at the red thatch between Maddy's legs. That was about all I could take. I was tempted to take them right there in the shower, but it wouldn't be comfortable, so instead I took two towels and gave them to the girls.

"Dry each other," I smiled. They did, taking longer at certain parts than others. My smile turned into a grin when they once again fell into a kiss. "Let's go," I added as I grabbed their hands and pulled them back to the dorm. "It's time."

"You two go ahead," Tabby said, pulling away from me. "I'll be there in a minute." I shrugged and continued to lead Maddy into the cold dorm.

The first thing I noticed on reentering was Pam passed out on the bed. Joel and the other guy were now enjoying Suki. I smiled and shook my head. Suki would probably drain them both of everything they had left.

I led Maddy to an unoccupied bed and laid her down on it. Maddy looked up at me and spread her legs wide. I got between them and put the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy. She wrapped her arms around my neck and let me work myself into her at my own pace. It didn't take long. The redhead was looser than both Pam and Suki.

"Finally!" she cried in satisfaction once I was completely in her. "Now take me!"

I started fucking her and quickly picked up the pace. Maddy was having no problems with my size. That was an enjoyable surprise because it wasn't true of most girls. Maddy was smiling up into my face.

"I've never had someone fill me so well!" she sighed. I leaned over and kissed her. Maddy's pussy was wet and she used her muscles to caress my cock as I rode her. Yet, the best part was that her pussy was also bottomless. I could push all the way in without hitting any real resistance. It felt like heaven! So much so that I forced myself to stop when I saw the door to the bathroom open.

"Hey!" Maddy cried. "I was so close!"

"Don't worry," I smiled. "I'll be back."

"But..." she began. I covered her lips with mine and kissed her until she stopped trying to talk.

"I want to finish the night with you and I still need to take care of Tabby," I said.

"Why me?" Maddy asked in surprise.

I shrugged at first, but then said, "Come to my room Tuesday night and I'll explain."

"I really shouldn't," Maddy said. I knew she was thinking about the fraternity's rule about little sisters dating pledges.

"But you will," I smiled. Maddy smiled back and nodded.

"What's up?" Tabby asked as she arrived. I pulled her to another bed without a word and laid her down on her stomach.

The blond grinned and got on her hands and knees. I got behind her and pushed in. Her pussy wasn't too tight, but she seemed to have a problem with the last inch or so of my cock. No matter how wet she got or how hard I pushed she couldn't quite take it all.

"It's just too big!" Tabby groaned.

"We'll see about that!" Maddy grinned. I hadn't realized that she joined us. The redhead reached under Tabby and started rubbing her clit.

"Oh yes! Right there!" Tabby cried. Between us, Maddy and I had Tabby on the brink of an orgasm in moments. The redhead was really working Tabby's pussy with her hand. I continued to push my cock in and out of Tabby, but she still couldn't take it all.

Maddy moved and kissed Tabby's full lips. I saw her whisper something into Tabby's ear afterward. The blonde whispered something back and Maddy smiled. I was holding Tabby hips as I plowed into her. Maddy used her free hand to reach for Tabby's breasts. She pinched one nipple and Tabby started cumming.

"Do it now!" Maddy cried. "She wants to feel all of you in her! Do it!"

"Please!" Tabby begged as her orgasm continued to take her. I shrugged to myself and slammed as deep as I could into the blond. She still didn't quite take all of me in, but she did take enough to cause her scream as she continued to cum. Maddy waiting only until Tabby was done before she pulled me off of the blond and back into the bed we were in earlier.

She was on her back with me between her legs once again in moments. She directed my cock into her pussy and I pushed in with one smooth stroke.

"No more teasing me. If you try and leave again before we're done I'll kill you!" she promised.

"Don't worry," I smiled. "I promise to fill you with the last load of my cum!"

"You'd better!" she cried.

I started moving inside of her. Maddy sighed and smiled. I picked up the pace and her smile grew. It was a great feeling to be able to let myself go without worrying about hurting the girl too much. Maddy started cumming somewhere in the middle, but I didn't even pause. I kept fucking her until I couldn't hold off any longer.

"I'm going to cum!" I barely warned before my cum shot into Maddy's red haired pussy.

"I can feel it!" she cried and then joined me. We both thrashed around the bed for quite a while. I rolled off of her when I was done.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Fine," she mumbled. She was half passed out. "I'll see you on Tuesday."

"Tuesday it is," I grinned as I watched her quickly fall asleep. I lay there letting random thoughts pass through my head.

I smiled when I thought about the fact that Suki was visiting Monday and Maddy Tuesday. I thought about trying to convince Suki to come back on Tuesday. I'm sure Maddy wouldn't mind sharing and I'd love to see the two of them together, especially if it was going to be Suki's first time with a girl.

"Ouch!" I heard and looked up to see Pam stumbling toward the bathroom. I stood and helped her.

"Hello," I said, taking her arm. She looked at me and blinked.

"Oh, there you are," she said with a shake of her head.

"How are you feeling?" I asked. Pam looked at me and shook her head as she rubbed her hands through her hair.

"That depends," she sighed. "Did I really sleep with both you and Joel?"

I nodded, but then shrugged and added, "I think the guy who was with Suki as well." Pam groaned.

"I need a shower," she finally said.

"Are you going to be okay?" I asked in honest concern. Pam didn't answer. She just went to the shower and washed. I frowned as I watched. The other little sisters probably realized what they were getting involved in. I doubt Pam really had much of a clue when she decided to join the little sisters' little rush function.

"If you're going to stand there and watch anyway, then come on in and wash my back," Pam said. I moved into the shower, took the soap from her and started washing her back. I then took the shampoo and washed her hair as well.

"Thanks," Pam said with a smile after I was done. She leaned in and gave me a kiss. It wasn't innocent, but neither was it wanton. I figured she'd be okay.

I watched as she dried herself. Her body was just as amazing in the light of the bathroom as it was in bed, maybe even better.

"You like what you see?" she teased. I nodded.

"Well, forget about it," she smirked. "This was a one time thing."

"Why don't you stop at my room on Thursday?" I asked in reply. Pam looked at me with a stunned expression. I kissed her while she thought about it.

"I'll be there," she whispered hoarsely once we broke apart. I smiled and led her back to the cold dorm. I put her in an unused bed and covered her as she fell asleep. Suki, Joel and the third guy were asleep by this time as well. The rest of the room was quite. There were actually only three other beds occupied. One of them held the guy who passed out on Maddy. I had to remember to thank him in the morning.

I couldn't clearly see who was in the other two beds, but the truth was I was too tired to care anyway. I stumbled to another unused bed and lay down. What a night! I was nearly asleep when I felt someone next to me. I opened my eyes and saw Tonya. She was smiling.

"You're kidding right?" I asked. She grabbed my cock in reply. I looked at her. Tonya was a short black girl with an ass that frequently drove me mad. She was obviously one of the little sisters who had taken care of the two other guys. It was equally obvious what she wanted.

"I'm pretty spent," I sighed.

"Come on," she replied. "I bet you've never been with a clock girl." She was right.

"If you can get me hard again then we'll see what happens," I said. Tonya smiled and licked her rather large lips. A moment later she climbed into bed and took my cock into her mouth.

'Oh well,' I thought. 'I still have Wednesday and Friday open.' I felt a slight stir in my cock, but I wasn't anywhere near hard yet. I was honestly wondering whether I would be able to satisfy Tonya when I glanced over to one of the other beds and saw Janet slip out of it. Janet was a gymnast. Her eyes were fixed on what Tonya was doing.

"I can't take much more of this!" I moaned. Tonya and Janet exchanged smiles.

"We just want to make sure you plan on joining our fraternity," Tonya said as she looked up from what she was doing briefly.

"Are you crazy?" I asked. "Of course I'm joining! That is, if you guys don't kill me first!"

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,300 Followers